Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3291813 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by scarycuteface(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
The little I learnt was using Yellow Card academy. And it was very helpful. I no pay anything
Misturman:

Some experienced crypto traders are charging 50k for crypto tutorial n mentorship but you are talking about learning arbitrage with 100k.. Arbitrage ooh.. Hold on.. Is the name of this so called teacher deflower?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 10, 2022
Good morning
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 10, 2022
OK I feel d need to mention this here so I don't have to explain to everyone that messages me.. I mentioned I have a whatsapp signal group, it's not a free group, matter of fact it comes with a monthly subscription fee of $50. Not a 1 time payment thingy, there I share daily day trading and scalping signals. We make between 5%-10% with every session, It's not just my TA involved tho, I work with my mentors (they have their various groups) we scalp 2ce every day 1am - 5am and 5pm -8pm so we combine forces n share signals to our various groups, they charge $100-$300 sub fee monthly tho..

In my group I share scalping signals, Alpha nfts to look out for, mining opportunities that I've tried n withdrawn from, arbitrage updates. I don't do arbitrage tho, I don't invest much on crypto, I invest my profits on my farm, just this year I acquired a plot of land for my fish farming, I'm a catfish farmer, gradually building up something unique.. I started my group last year December but I've never for once talked about it here as I do on other platform because people here do not practice dsy trading or scalping, I just had to today as I already talked about it n I just want to avoid people collecting my number to ask to be added for free. The only free opportunity I can provide for u is the mining opportunity I've provided.. Off to see how my trades are currently doing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 3:18am On Jul 10, 2022
angry

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 6:56am On Jul 10, 2022
grin

grin

Miners

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2022
So this guy advertising mining, whatsapp, arbitrage for 50k. ..... una no see am?? We dey watch.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fucklove(m): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2022
Miners indeed grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2022
Is there a possibility of btc to do 30-100% increase in the next 1year? Planning to buy 1-2btc for long term investment.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 7:46am On Jul 10, 2022
AirBay:
Is there a possibility of btc to do 30-100% increase in the next 1year? Planning to buy 1-2btc for long term investment.
buy GMT instead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2022
Siberia01:
buy GMT instead

I invest in BTC/ETH/BNB ONLY.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2022
AirBay:

I invest in BTC/ETH/BNB ONLY.
it's ok

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2022
Misturman:
So. I don't usually do this here to avoid negative comments, I've been around here for a while without any bad review. However due to my sleepless nature, I read over the previous 50pages on this thread n seeing people especially nubes ask for assistance made me decide to drop this update for those who think earning at least $5 every 20 days from doing nothing is worth it.. I personally make over 20k monthly from this. You don't need to invest a dime, all that's needed are wallet address, phone number, email address.. It's a mining opportunity but in this case you only activate the mining once every 20days. Once activated, you can forget about it till you want to place your withdrawal. Referral is an option but if you refer you'll mine faster which means u earn faster n u can withdraw earlier than 20 days period. That screenshot was from a member of my daily signal whatsapp group, that is his first withdrawal under a period of 15days having less than 10 referals. If interested in the mining opportunity you can get my number from my signature.. I'll put you through how to mine n withdraw to ur usdt wallet for free.
I see one of my guy posting this exact app format on his phone Everytime saying he buys all types of coin ,so na wetin e dey do lol

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2022
Misturman:

I don't know if that was meant to criticize me or anything because I have no clue what ur talking about. But just to clear the air.. Firstly you didn't see this exact format anywhere, this isn't copy n past, neither did I restrusture anyone's write up. So go back n confirm ur claims, also I have no business with buying coins at all, I trade daily n make profits which I sell on binance p2p monthly, I don't buy coins, last time I did was last year, I mine coins daily n sell once I reach it's threshold.. I earn coins to sell, not buy to sell.. Go and confirm from ur so called guy's format. We not into the same business.
nigga is the exact same thing. the guy buys and sell coin with the exact same app you are using to do your whatever.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Omobola121:
So this guy advertising mining, whatsapp, arbitrage for 50k. ..... una no see am?? We dey watch.
if this was about my post then you're obviously foolish.. Too quick to jam talk made u blind to the facts that was clearly stated.. I advertised mining for free.. N I clearly stated I don't do arbitrage, I didn't advertise anything for 50k either..
I have never advertised anything here for 40k not to talk of 50k. A Very stupid creature you are
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ykmotors(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2022
Hi guys if you are a crypto literate pls check on this post,
https://www.nairaland.com/7196041/free-daily-binance-future-trading
have been following his post also join his group and make money on trading. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2022
seanwilliam:

Boss come to my dm. I’ll do you well grin
lol.....na ashawo dey talk this way na (don't ask me how I know....lol)
I'll do u well...
Anyways.....Sean eti to ba gbo alo, oye ki o gbo abo....
The guy dey abuse me d other day on d "wrong accusation thread"....How did he fall for d person wey carry am "goal-goal"
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
nigga is the exact same thing. the guy buys and sell coin with the exact same app you are using to do your whatever.

You're foolish for making factless claims.. I don't know what ur imaginary guy does but I don't buy coins.. How can a grown person say buying n selling coins is the same thing as mining n selling coins.. And you're calling urself a trader?? Stop fooling yourself here, for d last time I repeat myself u did not see my write up anywhere. You're just a sadist lookin for images to spoil. Some people just buy data to be negative in life.. The saddest part of ur bullshit is I didn't even mention any app, I clearly stated earlier it's not an app, it's a site.. It was clearly stated so what do u mean by I use d same rubbish app as d madman u house in ur brain? I don't do any app mining, I don't download apps to mine, ur case will still end in eeyah sorry ooh..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2022
ykmotors:
Hi guys if you are a crypto literate pls check on this post,
https://www.nairaland.com/7196041/free-daily-binance-future-trading
have been following his post also join his group and make money on trading. [color=#000099][/color]
Guy I just checked out ur thread....
u no dey lose at all for futures.
Yoruba do say oloun maje ki eni to go ooo gbon.....ki eni to gbon lee baa ma ri nkan je.
so continue...,may d spirit be with u
That word also goes for previous, current or future scammers on this thread (me oooo....I go just dey look them)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2022
Misturman:

You're foolish for making factless claims.. I don't know what ur imaginary guy does but I don't buy coins.. How can a grown person say buying n selling coins is the same thing as mining n selling coins.. And you're calling urself a trader?? Stop fooling yourself here, for d last time I repeat myself u did not see my write up anywhere. You're just a sadist lookin for images to spoil. Some people just buy data to be negative in life.. The saddest part of ur bullshit is I didn't even mention any app, I clearly stated earlier it's not an app, it's a site.. It was clearly stated so what do u mean by I use d same rubbish app as d madman u house in ur brain? I don't do any app mining, I don't download apps to mine, ur case will still end in eeyah sorry ooh..
first of all ,your father their , second of all wetin be name of the sight ,third of all I never implied that he was doing scam ,j only mentioned he post image of transaction like the one you posted up there ,once again your father ,their for giving birth to slowpoke like you

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ykmotors(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2022
moshuur:

Guy I just checked out ur thread....
u no dey lose at all for futures.
Yoruba do say oloun maje ki eni to go ooo gbon.....ki eni to gbon lee baa ma ri nkan je.
so continue...,may d spirit be with u
That word also goes for previous, current or future scammers on this thread (me oooo....I go just dey look them)

Well it’s has been paying well to me. You can try it with just $5 and see the guy we guild you and give you instructions his strategy really work. Try it if you can.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
first of all ,your father their , second of all wetin be name of the sight ,third of all I never implied that he was doing scam ,j only mentioned he post image of transaction like the one you posted up there ,once again your father ,their for giving birth to slowpoke like you
oya naw.. Change narrative. You tried tainting my image but since u no see way u come here Dey tell your papa ur father..
If not that ur father had ballzproblemm you wouldn't have been born without brains..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by samuelgodson(m): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2022
Zabiboy:
Man.
Euros dropping badly (pic 1)
Reminds me of Oil back in 2020, i had the chance to buy below $15... (Pic 2)
Once euro hits parity with the dollar or slightly below (0.95-0.97), i'll get some on my forex broker.
where can one buy oil abeg......wanted to buy dat covid period but didn't see where to get it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2022
Misturman:
oya naw.. Change narrative. You tried tainting my image but since u no see way u come here Dey tell your papa ur father..
If not that ur father had ballzproblemm you wouldn't have been born without brains..
you are scammer come on get out ! foolish idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2022
This one that this fool is changing narrative from I use his friends format to I use someone elses picture.. I stated it's my scalp group member that posted it.. He posted it after his firat withdrawal because he was happy he withdraw without atress.. Listen anyone that needs a withdrawal proof I'll send it.. Not a picture but a video with audio.. No be everybody get time to exchange words with.. cursed creatures..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2022
ykmotors:

Well it’s has been paying well to me. You can try it with just $5 and see the guy we guild you and give you instructions his strategy really work. Try it if you can.
wow....,Trust me..,I know how things like this ends.
I must admit...,I love ur response
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2022
You can always reply sensibly without being abusive. Okay!

Common attribute of broke scammers is being abusive when someone called them out.

Allow your conscience to judge you. Cheap broke scammer. If your condition is not that terrible, you won't be here ranting on top $5 every month mining rubbish thinking you're enjoying (did you even calculate the data you are using) and charging $50 for one stupid whatsapp group.

People who are good in what they do don't make too much noise advertising rubbish. When they drop details, we know this is genuine.

Misturman:
if this was about my post then you're obviously foolish.. Too quick to jam talk made u blind to the facts that was clearly stated.. I advertised mining for free.. N I clearly stated I don't do arbitrage, I didn't advertise anything for 50k either..
I have never advertised anything here for 40k not to talk of 50k. A Very stupid creature you are

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2022
moshuur:

lol.....na ashawo dey talk this way na (don't ask me how I know....lol)
I'll do u well...
Anyways.....Sean eti to ba gbo alo, oye ki o gbo abo....
The guy dey abuse me d other day on d "wrong accusation thread"....How did he fall for d person wey carry am "goal-goal"

Lol morning boss,
Short story

that day, I made a thorough research on that guy that accused me , I was able to get his phone number and location on one of his old posts..

I quickly added and saved the number with his nairaland moniker on my WhatsApp , but I didn’t text him.
I think a week after, he texted me using same number ( in his mind, grin he would assume I don’t know who is texting me o ) , his name popped up, and he asked me if I buy funds, I said yes, he said he will get in touch ,, I never follow am talk since then, but I kept track of his number and I was able to get his pics, was disappointed on wetin I see self grin

you won’t believe the numbers of people that texted me on WhatsApp that day asking me wetin happen… funnily enough dem no comment on the thread o, chai dem no do well grin

Well, I’ll assume someone claiming to be me, texted him on WhatsApp and scammed him or he’s just being a troll.
But the guy didn’t do justice by not telling us the nature of the transaction, the name , the acct etc.. he just Dey shout scam scam scam, he even asked me to upload my pic, the werey one see the fineboy behind seanwi.lliam grin

Someone almost scam me last year posing as wes.e.90, he created a group , I had to come on Nairaland, cross check the number , I went back to WhatsApp, I see same profile pics with we.se90, I one mad grin trust me if I didn’t come on here to verify, I would fall for the scam easily ..

I’m just pained that he didn’t update the thread that he’s discovered that I AM NOT THE ONE.. na two seanwill.am Dey on nairaland ..

I be Ibadan Man with thick yoruba name , he sent money to arinze chukwuchuku grin grin

Ki oba oke maje kari akuro moni takoni…
Thank you so much baba..

Edit If you read up him posts, u go see where he accused other people of scam too

House, sorry for derailing.. grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
you are scammer come on get out ! foolish idiot

Na hopeless person I bin Dey give my time sha.. People use their top photos to represent their profile, So this is the best photo you have of u? Obviously ur father had ballzproblemm because this pfp shows you need Assistance. Ur Jean = oversized, cap = over-sized.. Photo quality = Below useless, Na inherited property and hellomoto u take do photoshoot n u get mouth Dey trash people. Las las that mentality na generational curse. I reat my case, you're far from worth it

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Omobola121:
You can always reply sensibly without being abusive. Okay!

Common attribute of broke scammers is being abusive when someone called them out.

Allow your conscience to judge you. Cheap broke scammer. If your condition is not that terrible, you won't be here ranting on top $5 every month mining rubbish thinking you're enjoying (did you even calculate the data you are using) and charging $50 for one stupid whatsapp group.

People who are good in what they do don't make too much noise advertising rubbish. When they drop details, we know this is genuine.

I'll read ur BS when I've earned so much from scalping that I no longer need to bother myself with crypto no more.. Just chill
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Ori e o pe rara.....this one here is what? Ode

Misturman:
OK I feel d need to mention this here so I don't have to explain to everyone that messages me..

I mentioned I have a whatsapp signal group, it's not a free group, matter of fact it comes with a monthly subscription fee of $50. Not a 1 time payment thingy, there I share daily day trading and scalping signals. We make between 5%-10% with every session, It's not just my TA involved tho, I work with my mentors (they have their various groups)

we scalp 2ce every day 1am - 5am and 5pm -8pm so we combine forces n share signals to our various groups, they charge $100-$300 sub fee monthly tho..

In my group I share scalping signals, Alpha nfts to look out for, mining opportunities that I've tried n withdrawn from, arbitrage updates. I don't do arbitrage tho, I don't invest much on crypto, I invest my profits on my farm, just this year I acquired a plot of land for my fish farming, I'm a catfish farmer, gradually building up something unique.. I started my group last year December but I've never for once talked about it here as I do on other platform because people here do not practice dsy trading or scalping, I just had to today as I already talked about it n I just want to avoid people collecting my number to ask to be added for free. The only free opportunity I can provide for u is the mining opportunity I've provided.. Off to see how my trades are currently doing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: OgogoroFreak(m), Foladebe and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.