Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3380659 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) ... (3682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
UBA Africard, AstroPay Card, Skrill, Neteller
USDT Tether, TRON, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin
InstaForex & JustForex funding

Call 08144333114
Telegram @sowget_chat
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 22, 2022
Before one slowpoke comes here to tag me a scammer kindly search my moniker here on nl n send the link to d chat where anyone at all accused me of scamming, I've advertised much business opportunities here within my 1yr stay here, way billed Catfishes to buyers here, so show me a proof before taggin me a scam...
with that being said
I've posted TheMainChord several times.. I don't wish to go into long details here so check my previous threads.. It's an U.S investment platform that introduced their brand in Africa just last year.. The duration is just 1 month for a profit of over 100%, u can withdraw immediately after 1 month, I personally invest $700 a month n withdraw my earnings of $1500 and then reinvest $700.. Also there's a referral fee of $50 once ur referral makes their first investment(that's y I'm advertising this),
and anyone that signs up using a referral link gets $15 welcome bonus which is activated when investments have been made. WITHDRAWAL PROOF ATTACHED..
A nairalander here once accused me of being a scammer saying why will a platform pay in PayPal rather that crypto.. First things first it's obvious there a lot of enemies of progress on this thread.. Firstly why will u pick crypto over any other mode of payment knowing fully well that crypto is a major scam tool for being anonymous?? Secondly if u had done ur research you would have seen they offer withdrawal method in both PayPal n crypto, last year they said they were working towards implementing bank transfer based on the crypto ban in Nigeria. My choice of PayPal is just to save in $$.. It's a personal decision..
Please avoid me if you don't know how to make researches..
TO REGISTER
You can use my referral link on my bio, also if u need to contact me you can search for @MISTURMAN on telegram

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2022
annass227:
Please, does Binance Accept PERMANENT VOTER CARD as a means of Verification?

Yes. But it works faster with your international passport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2022
Kingsteve:

Market has been bullish as you already know.
BTC pulled back yesterday after reaching intraday high of 24.2k, plus Tesla selling 75% of its BTC holdings to raise more cash.
BTC seems to have found a support at 22.3k in today's trading session.

There's another key support at 21.5k in the eventuality of BTC breaking the 22.3k support.

Below is the BTC chart showing key price points.

Trade well...

Thanks bro.

am off crypto for now, since they is no good listing.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2022
10kgod:

Yes. But it works faster with your international passport.
Stop saying what you don't know undecided .
Any required ID works as long as your camera is clear.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2022
cherryCola:

Thanks bro.

am off crypto for now, since they is no good listing.

No wahala.
But if there's a good time to trade crypto, then there's no better time than now.

I guess this TA of a thing is quite complex for majority of investors and traders, reason why some still don't understand price movements and when to open and close positions.

Just like everyone won't be Engineers, Doctors and Bankers...same applies to crypto trading, not for everyone.

It's ok...

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2022
Kingsteve:

No wahala.
But if there's a good time to trade crypto, then there's no better time than now.

I guess this TA of a thing is quite complex for majority of investors and traders, reason why some still don't understand price movements and when to open and close positions.

Just like everyone won't be Engineers, Doctors and Bankers...same applies to crypto trading, not for everyone.

It's ok...

Am very sound in technical analysis.
But when it comes to crypto I like taking advantage,
As I still believe some coins are not matured enough for TA .
I believe one should do TA for only BTC, ETH & BNB when it comes to crypto.

My trading strategy in crypto I will say is unfair and a cheat.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pryme(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2022
macphilip:
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
UBA Africard, AstroPay Card, Skrill, Neteller
USDT Tether, TRON, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin
InstaForex & JustForex funding

Call 08144333114
Telegram @sowget_chat

Do you have Bitcoin ad on Binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
cherryCola:

I strongly beg to differ!
TA is applicable to majority of the coins...if not all!
For instance, for the past month or so, I've traded on Xrpdown, Bnbdown, BTS, Doge, Algo, Ada and most recently...Shiba.

As I type this, I have a long position on shiba, and currently in profit of 1.2%, and there's still room for more profit before it reaches my target.

Take a look at the shiba chart below, you will notice those small green and yellow triangles.

The green triangles facing up are my points of entry, while the yellow ones facing down are my exit points.

Notice the numerous small triangles which represent my trades so far.

My point is...with a sound knowledge of TA, you can comfortably trade on any token of your choice, and it is not just limited to the ones you mentioned.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kingsteve:

For instance, for the past month or so, I've traded on Xrpdown, Bnbdown, BTS, Doge, Algo, Ada and most recently...Shiba.

As I type this, I have a long position on shiba, and currently in profit of 1.2%, and there's still room for more profit before it reaches my target.

Take a look at the shiba chart below, you will notice those small green and yellow triangles.

The green triangles facing up is my point of entry, while the yellow ones facing down are my exit points.

My point is...with a sound knowledge of TA, you can comfortably trade on any token of your choice, and it is not just limited to the ones you mentioned.

All I mean is that I don't trade on coins that can be easily manipulated .

I belong to one secret pump group on discord, and I know what those niggarz do to low cap coins.

And my own trading technique is buying pre-sales, IDO's and newly listed token, so I don't need any form of TA just FA.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Where usdt Dey run go like this grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
cherryCola:

I belong to one secret pump group on discord, and I know what those niggarz do to low cap coins.

And my own trading technique is buying pre-sales, IDO's and newly listed token, so I don't need any form of TA just FA.

I see...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by spiniverse1: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hello house, please Mith/usdt a good long term hold?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Titanium001:
Mediocre comment

Care to explain how the comment is mediocre please

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
seanwilliam:
Where usdt Dey run go like this grin

Is it funny bro?

I am really concerned on the kind of suffering people are going to face after now.

R.I.P to the Nigerian economy.

I wish I could initiate and make #buhariresign to go viral... 11 more months is too far.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
cherryCola:

True.. TA on btc comes first
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

Is it funny bro?

I am really concerned on the kind of suffering people are going to face after now.

Quite funny to those of us earning in foreigns.. Na naira dey suffer am.. Like this I have no plan of selling any $$..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

Is it funny bro?

R.I.P to the Nigerian economy.

I wish I could initiate and make #buhariresign to go viral... 11 more months is too far.
my brother ,
Oro to ba ti koja ekun, Erin la finrin.

Matter wey don pass crying, na laugh we go laugh am.

Unfortunately, the best thing is to re-adjust and find way to earning in dollars .

If Nigeria is going to be better, it’s collective responsibility not individual’s.. until then, one must survive!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
The effect of the Russian war is now hitting our economy heavily. Since we are import dependent especially in refined petrol products and gas. Crude have been high for five months now meaning we pay more for subsidy. Euro is also in decline due to EU sanctions on Russia pushing countries to buy oil in dollars from america. In all, the worst is yet to come, if this Russian war stays for five months more we might see 1000/$

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
SUPERPACK:
The effect of the Russian war is now hitting our economy heavily. Since we are import dependent especially in refined petrol products and gas. Crude have been high for five months now meaning we pay more for subsidy. Euro is also in decline due to EU sanctions on Russia pushing countries to buy oil in dollars from america. In all, the worst is yet to come, if this Russian war stays for five months more we might see 1000/$

So you mean 1,000$ will become 1 million.

Ahhh!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by thatebonyiboy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
please guys, is there a website i can buy crypto or USDT with Nigeria Bank card?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ucvin: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
[/b][b]
IgiveLadiesBj:

So you mean 1,000$ will become 1 million.

Ahhh!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
seanwilliam:
my brother ,
Oro to ba ti koja ekun, Erin la finrin.

Matter wey don pass crying, na laugh we go laugh am.

Unfortunately, the best thing is to re-adjust and find way to earning in dollars .

If Nigeria is going to be better, it’s collective responsibility not individual’s.. until then, one must survive!

Eggzactly
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
thatebonyiboy:
please guys, is there a website i can buy crypto or USDT with Nigeria Bank card?

Am a vendor ooh.. #600/1$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leobergy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
cherryCola:

Pls where can one get information about new tokens before they are launched?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Misturman:

Am a vendor ooh.. #600/1$

You sell at 600#/$ rate?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supremeboss: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
One of the biggest upcoming projects is here! MetaForce Prelaunch is ongoing on 50% discount.

This is the best time to join the project. You can join with just $10. You will be rewarded with SFC. If you have been doubting projects, don't doubt this one and don't miss it.
Take your time to read about the project and what you should do HERE: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/metaforce-prelaunch-on-discount-get-in-now/

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Which group is pumping FLM again. I checked BinanceWaves who pumped it last time on Telegram and they were not. The coin has done almost 150% since recent low.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Misturman:
Before one slowpoke comes here to tag me a scammer kindly search my moniker here on nl n send the link to d chat where anyone at all accused me of scamming, I've advertised much business opportunities here within my 1yr stay here, way billed Catfishes to buyers here, so show me a proof before taggin me a scam...
with that being said
I've posted TheMainChord several times.. I don't wish to go into long details here so check my previous threads.. It's an U.S investment platform that introduced their brand in Africa just last year.. The duration is just 1 month for a profit of over 100%, u can withdraw immediately after 1 month, I personally invest $700 a month n withdraw my earnings of $1500 and then reinvest $700.. Also there's a referral fee of $50 once ur referral makes their first investment(that's y I'm advertising this),
and anyone that signs up using a referral link gets $15 welcome bonus which is activated when investments have been made. WITHDRAWAL PROOF ATTACHED..
A nairalander here once accused me of being a scammer saying why will a platform pay in PayPal rather that crypto.. First things first it's obvious there a lot of enemies of progress on this thread.. Firstly why will u pick crypto over any other mode of payment knowing fully well that crypto is a major scam tool for being anonymous?? Secondly if u had done ur research you would have seen they offer withdrawal method in both PayPal n crypto, last year they said they were working towards implementing bank transfer based on the crypto ban in Nigeria. My choice of PayPal is just to save in $$.. It's a personal decision..
Please avoid me if you don't know how to make researches..
TO REGISTER
You can use my referral link on my bio, also if u need to contact me you can search for @MISTURMAN on telegram
This is SCAM and a Ponzi scheme. Since you already made money starting with $700 you do not need any referral or mugus to suck in. Just compound your investment and make much money all by yourself. People beware

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
10kgod:

You sell at 600#/$ rate?

Ooh no no.. That's buying... I sell $710.. Negotiable depending on the amount u intend to get tho

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kingsteve:

The green triangles facing up is my point of entry, while the yellow ones facing down are my exit points.

Which app do you use to allow you Mark out points like this on the chart

(1) (2) (3) ... (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) ... (3682) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Landowner101(m), digits69, eghos12(m), nna777, Allthelight, michealewela, Powerexpert and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.