Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3291651 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
solreb:

This is SCAM and a Ponzi scheme. Since you already made money starting with $700 you do not need any referral or mugus to suck in. Just compound your investment and make much money all by yourself. People beware

What?? Why do fools believe because u make $1 u should throw away $0.01?? That's a layman's mentality.. Last month I didn't try but I got 1 referal.. Right now I got 5 referals this month, that's $350, half of what I do make.. I've known about this platform since 2015, but it wasn't in most African countries, please do ur research before u make me insult ur entire generation.. Idiot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Misturman:
Before one slowpoke comes here to tag me a scammer kindly search my moniker here on nl n send the link to d chat where anyone at all accused me of scamming, I've advertised much business opportunities here within my 1yr stay here, way billed Catfishes to buyers here, so show me a proof before taggin me a scam...
with that being said
I've posted TheMainChord several times.. I don't wish to go into long details here so check my previous threads.. It's an U.S investment platform that introduced their brand in Africa just last year.. The duration is just 1 month for a profit of over 100%, u can withdraw immediately after 1 month, I personally invest $700 a month n withdraw my earnings of $1500 and then reinvest $700.. Also there's a referral fee of $50 once ur referral makes their first investment(that's y I'm advertising this),
and anyone that signs up using a referral link gets $15 welcome bonus which is activated when investments have been made. WITHDRAWAL PROOF ATTACHED..
A nairalander here once accused me of being a scammer saying why will a platform pay in PayPal rather that crypto.. First things first it's obvious there a lot of enemies of progress on this thread.. Firstly why will u pick crypto over any other mode of payment knowing fully well that crypto is a major scam tool for being anonymous?? Secondly if u had done ur research you would have seen they offer withdrawal method in both PayPal n crypto, last year they said they were working towards implementing bank transfer based on the crypto ban in Nigeria. My choice of PayPal is just to save in $$.. It's a personal decision..
Please avoid me if you don't know how to make researches..
TO REGISTER
You can use my referral link on my bio, also if u need to contact me you can search for @MISTURMAN on telegram

Anyone that needs more Intel should either message me up check my signature or chat/call their support line on their webpage, link on my bio but tagging anything ur brain can't comprehend is foolishness.. DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Why are you always angry and bitter. The guy didn't insult you. When a post is made public, it can attract negative comment or positive comment (But in your own case, you don't understand that)

Is this how to attract referrals? Anyone that tag your post, you must insult the person. I don't know the pains you're nursing but you need a little peace.

You're trying hard with your screenshots and all but mehn... reasonable person should know something is not right with you.

WARNING: please traders be very careful. So many desperate hungry broke niggas here looking for who to rip.

Misturman:

What?? Why do fools believe because u make $1 u should throw away $0.01?? That's a layman's mentality.. Last month I didn't try but I got 1 referal.. Right now I got 5 referals this month, that's $350, half of what I do make.. I've known about this platform since 2015, but it wasn't in most African countries, please do ur research before u make me insult ur entire generation.. Idiot

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Misturman:

not like I'm doubting you oh but can you post screenshot of your payment without cropping it? with your phone notification bar showing(network signal)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Burchester: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
iLegendd:
I no longer care about the direction BTC takes. All I know is, with great strategies, you'll even make more money now. Sadly, most of us don't care about strategies or TA.

I have different strategies, but the one I'm currently using is through HotBit. I created 12 Hotbit accounts and sent money to them with phone 1. I used my second phone and created another 12 accounts and sent money to all of them. (I used different dual apps).

Just two phones, but 24 accounts. Why the madness? The strategy needs it.

How do I do it? It's simple. I'm longing and shorting the market. Only ETF X5. I lose some trades, but my wins are WAY WAY more. Also, there is enough backup incase of necessity. The backup is my confidence and with strategy and confidence, you'll do better in crypto.

Most people don't care about strategies, TA, or having lots of backups. It's sad.

This is not a financial advice. I'm only sharing what I do that gives me joy and advantage in this bear market.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Omobola121:
Why are you always angry and bitter. The guy didn't insult you. When a post is made public, it can attract negative comment or positive comment (But in your own case, you don't understand that)

Is this how to attract referrals? Anyone that tag your post, you must insult the person. I don't know the pains you're nursing but you need a little peace.

You're trying hard with your screenshots and all but mehn... reasonable person should know something is not right with you.

WARNING: please traders be very careful. So many desperate hungry broke niggas here looking for who to rip.

U know respect is reciprocal, if I'm been attacked wrongly I won't hesitate to do the same because I already understand that once 1 person calls u a scammer without any reason valid or invalid, others come out to call u scammer.. It's really provoking been called a scammer when a research could be made by the person calling u a scammer.. This only happens on nairaland, I don't think nairaland got more scam contents as Facebook but tbh I only got one referral from nairaland this month, the other 4 from Facebook. N they're more polite there.. I'm sorry but if someone taggs me a scammer here I'll trash em equally because being called a scammer is provocative n it spoils my post whether or not I respond nicely..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
What is happening in Binance p20

Usdt is $659 shocked

Like wtf??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
sweetveek:
not like I'm doubting you oh but can you post screenshot of your payment without cropping it? with your phone notification bar showing(network signal)

Yeah I could but let me ask u one quick question.. If u think this one was faked, what stops me from faking one with phone signal n all the rest?? I cropped the details so I could use it over n over again on posts till 13th of next month when I get my fresh withdrawal..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ok12345:
What is happening in Binance p20

Usdt is $659 shocked

Like wtf??

P2p to the moon.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Misturman:

P2p to the moon.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haaa this is bad ooo

Na so usdt go reach $800 before December
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ok12345:

Haaa this is bad ooo

Na so usdt go reach $800 before December

If dat one happen na $3k I go sell take flex December..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Misturman:

Am a vendor ooh.. #600/1$
guy you're shady. That's what I feel
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
guy you're shady. That's what I feel

How is that shady?? Where do u get that from? This os exactly what I'm talking about.. I buy from a client at 600, n sell to p2p for 650.. I make #50 gain/$.. I buy from binance at $650 n sell at 700.. Also #50/$.. U do understand that's how vendors operate. Buy low n sell high.. What's shady about that?? Bruh u best keep ur feelings to yourself..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Is the p2p usdt rate correspondent with the USD rate in black market?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
solreb:

Which app do you use to allow you Mark out points like this on the chart

Tabtrader app

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afam4life(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
seankafor:
Is the p2p usdt rate correspondent with the USD rate in black market?

NO
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
afam4life:

NO

What is the black market rate as at this evening ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
ApeCoin

shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
The dollar is running towards 700. Meanwhile, the goathead who happens to be the CBN governor is busy as usual, chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Misturman:

How is that shady?? Where do u get that from? This os exactly what I'm talking about.. I buy from a client at 600, n sell to p2p for 650.. I make #50 gain/$.. I buy from binance at $650 n sell at 700.. Also #50/$.. U do understand that's how vendors operate. Buy low n sell high.. What's shady about that?? Bruh u best keep ur feelings to yourself..
How much do you sell? I want to buy USDT.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Close ur positions or tighten ur stop loss.
Very Important!!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afam4life(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
crazymommy:

What is the black market rate as at this evening ??

Check below

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
nonut:
The dollar is running towards 700. Meanwhile, the goathead who happens to be the CBN governor is busy as usual, chasing shadows.
the worst CBN governor ever.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nna777 bro what's good? Been a while
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeP2toA3Xys

Just launched my Crypto Channel on YouTube.

Do kindly Watch, like, and subscribe.

Drop your comments, observations, questions and comments.

You're all highly appreciated.

�����
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
undecided

Imagine buying USDT at 650 then it drops to 620 the next week

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 12:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided

it might drop but it would surely get to 1k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2022

Ooh no no.. That's buying... I sell $710.. Negotiable depending on the amount u intend to get tho

cheesy grin I was about to ask where you do get your $s.

Okay boss.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 6:47am On Jul 23, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided

I go just fomo buy many from 620 keep

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jesuslove85: 6:52am On Jul 23, 2022
thatebonyiboy:
please guys, is there a website i can buy crypto or USDT with Nigeria Bank card?
Paybi.z but work on selected card like Uba and some other…..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.