Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3293321 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2022

Ooh no no.. That's buying... I sell $710.. Negotiable depending on the amount u intend to get tho

This guy misturman was up to no good in this thread. Bro just disabled. I knew something was off with him. Hope he didn't get to scam anyone

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Yes

Fasterpay- Sterling, Gomoney, Fidelity, Chipper cash cards and any $ cards

Pyypl: zenith, Uba, Stanbic, standard chartered cards

Gtb: Stripe, Netshop

Ezipay: Access cards

Note: Only gtb is $200, chipper, sterling, gomoney and Standard cards are $100.... Others are $50, $20 limit.
You can research more

thatebonyiboy:
please guys, is there a website i can buy crypto or USDT with Nigeria Bank card?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2022
What’s the $ limit of this cards pls
Omobola121:
Yes

Fasterpay- Sterling, Gomoney, Fidelity, Chipper cash cards.

You can research more

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Whenever some people post scams on this thread or try to sell a rubbish signal services or so called products...whenever I quote them and tell them to "Get out "...some people here will claim they should be given benefit of doubts...or that I should allow them post whatever they want..

Now the misturman or whatever his moniker is who initially claims he sells usdt at 600naira....now he de-activated his account when his mission was not accomplished successfully after his scam was exposed......I am sure he will Still come up with another new moniker..GOD will punish all the scammers including those on this thread..

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
crazymommy:
Whenever some people post scams on this thread or try to sell a rubbish signal services or so called products...whenever I quote them and tell them to "Get out "...some people here will claim they should be given benefit of doubts...or that I should allow them post whatever they want..

Now the misturman or whatever his moniker is who initially claims he sells usdt at 600naira....now he de-activated his account when his mission was not accomplished successfully after his scam was exposed......I am sure he will Still come up with another new moniker..GOD will punish all the scammers including those on this thread..
amen
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Omobola121:
Yes

Note: Only gtb is $200, chipper, sterling, gomoney and Standard cards are $100.... Others are $50, $20 limit.
You can research more

U're really really into arbitrage...

Me sef dey run card arbitrage wella....but since most banks now have 20$ limit, I no dey run am again.

The thing pain me small cuz atleast person for dey see small small change from it (either bear or bull).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Omobola121:
Yes

You can research more

Boss, teach me this arbitrage stuff oooo.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Goldbw122:

How did you verify all the account, at least you need different user to do that different Identity, so how come?
Which strategy are u using, hedge mode, TA, FA?
You don't need different account to back up your coin at least you need just one so, enlighting us because we are lost?
You don't need to verify as long as you won't transact more than 10BTC in the account.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Florasilver:

I find this really intriguing. Pls do u trade both spot and futures? Or just spot? Or just futures?
ETF (Future) only.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Omobola121:
Yes

You can research more

Please, is the Stripe and Netshop Accounts Nigerian Accounts?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
MyCar4sale:

Naira will keep loosing value against the usdt...

Buy it now cos it will definitely get to $700 in a month's time.

Hodling usdt will even be nice, as I see it getting to over $750 before 2023 election

It might get to a 1000 dollars sef unless they sack Emefiele or he suddenly realises that his policies are putting us in deep shit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Before one slowpoke comes here to tag me a scammer kindly search my moniker here on nl n send the link to d chat where anyone at all accused me of scamming, I've advertised much business opportunities here within my 1yr stay here, way billed Catfishes to buyers here, so show me a proof before taggin me a scam...
with that being said
I've posted TheMainChord several times.. I don't wish to go into long details here so check my previous threads.. It's an U.S investment platform that introduced their brand in Africa just last year.. The duration is just 1 month for a profit of over 100%, u can withdraw immediately after 1 month, I personally invest $700 a month n withdraw my earnings of $1500 and then reinvest $700.. Also there's a referral fee of $50 once ur referral makes their first investment(that's y I'm advertising this),
and anyone that signs up using a referral link gets $15 welcome bonus which is activated when investments have been made. WITHDRAWAL PROOF ATTACHED..
A nairalander here once accused me of being a scammer saying why will a platform pay in PayPal rather that crypto.. First things first it's obvious there a lot of enemies of progress on this thread.. Firstly why will u pick crypto over any other mode of payment knowing fully well that crypto is a major scam tool for being anonymous?? Secondly if u had done ur research you would have seen they offer withdrawal method in both PayPal n crypto, last year they said they were working towards implementing bank transfer based on the crypto ban in Nigeria. My choice of PayPal is just to save in $$.. It's a personal decision..
Please avoid me if you don't know how to make researches..
TO REGISTER
You can use my referral link on my bio, also if u need to contact me you can search for @MISTURMAN on telegram
scamming busted. 'nobody' don turn 'misturman'. See shooting self for leg grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

Care to explain how the comment is mediocre please
Your not understanding the reason for the price in your screenshot makes your comment even more mediocre.
Go to the nearest bank to you and ask what their rates are. That's my explanation sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnamdi640: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
the worst CBN governor ever.
The country is facing high inflation rate not only from the policy of cbn governor but the policies of the federal government.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by extendo: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Omobola121:
Yes

You can research more

Don't count on Standard Chartered from next month

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Titanium001:
Your not understanding the reason for the price in your screenshot makes your comment more mediocre.
Go to the nearest bank to you and ask what their rates are. That's my explanation sad

Of course there are other reasons for the increase ...but I am looking at it from the viewpoint that there has not been a defense whatsoever by the government and thus allowing a freefall situation.

And whether you like it or not, history will always remember the administration under which naira fell almost 100%, the reason for that will not really matter

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
nnamdi640:
The country is facing high inflation rate not only from the policy of cbn governor but the policies of the federal government.
You're right but the CBN governor is not helping matter at all. In an economy where inflation rate is already high the governor keeps on increasing lending rate.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 1:39am On Jul 24, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

Of course there are other reasons for the increase ...but I am looking at it from the viewpoint that there have not been a defense whatsoever by the government and thus allowing a freefall situation.

And whether you like it or not, history will always remember the administration under which naira fell almost 100%, the reason for that will not really matter
grin
Bodi neva teh dis wan. Don't worry bro, very soon you will have more peeps to blame.
That’s my last comment on this pointless topic. Just feel free to blame; I won't quote again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 1:57am On Jul 24, 2022
The problem is the mod has left them to continue for too long. The gurus have also not speaking up
crazymommy:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 2:06am On Jul 24, 2022
FLM really put a smile on my face yesterday (short). Unfortunately, greed didn't let me keep the smile for 5 hours. I lost it all including my capital. cheesy Luckily, I got everything back — all thanks to multiple accounts.

Lesson

Greed is the difference between keeping your profit and losing it. Strategy or luck is the difference in getting it back.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 3:52am On Jul 24, 2022
Evmos airdrop. check your wallets at app.evmos/org to see if you are eligible

I got it in 4 wallets, and sold it on MEXC grin

Claim amount starts to reduce(DECAY)by August 1st

https://medium.com/evmos/claiming-your-evmos-rektdrop-10daead868a8

https://twitter.com/bobbyong/status/1548929890283851776?s=21&t=t_H1p6nEg5NyRCnZPzle0A

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2022
Babalakin:
Evmos airdrop. check your wallets at app.evmos/org to see if you are eligible

I got it in 4 wallets, and sold it on MEXC grin

Claim ends by August 1st

https://medium.com/evmos/claiming-your-evmos-rektdrop-10daead868a8

https://twitter.com/bobbyong/status/1548929890283851776?s=21&t=t_H1p6nEg5NyRCnZPzle0A
did you stake and vote the others?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jyz200(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2022
iLegendd:
FLM really put a smile on my face yesterday (short). Unfortunately, greed didn't let me keep the smile for 5 hours. I lost it all including my capital. cheesy Luckily, I got everything back — all thanks to multiple accounts.

Lesson

Greed is the difference between keeping your profit and losing it. Strategy or luck is the difference in getting it back.
Please expatiate more on this your strategy boss
Abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2022
@Kingsteve which direction is Btc going this week?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by youngsum(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2022
iLegendd:

Lesson

ilegendd you haven't create any thread yet since your return, are you banned from creating new thread?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Omobola121:
@Kingsteve which direction is Btc going this week?

Ok, firstly...on Wednesday the 27th, the Fed is expected to increase interest rate by 75BP (Base points) or thereabouts.

Now, this can be quite tricky in the sense that, if the rates are increased by exactly 75BP or less, it won't really have a negative impact on the crypto markets, because it is already expected to be so.

On the other hand, if it's more than 75BP, then the selloff could be quite noticeable, but not monumental.

From my point of view and analysis of both TA and FA, I still don't think there would be a drastic drop in BTC price, regardless of whatever the interest rate is increased by.

Now, from a TA point of view...looking at the BTC chart below, a higher support seems to have formed at 21.9k, even though there are key support areas below, which could be pivotal in the week, after or before the interest rate is increased.

The key support areas to note are: 21.9k, 21.5k, 20.8k and 20.4k
If these supports fail to hold incase of a selloff (which I strongly doubt), then we could be looking at a lower support of 20k and 19.6k.

The simple moving average (SMA) is finally below BTC price, which signifies that an uptrend is about to form.

Also the exponential moving average (EMA) is slightly above the BTC price, but will soon fall below it, to confirm an uptrend just like the SMA.

But when you switch to the D1 timeframe, both EMA and SMA are already below BTC price which signifies an uptrend.

My verdict: Just like I've maintained for the past weeks, I see BTC continuing with its bull run, regardless of whatever the Fed decides.

The bulls are gradually staging a comeback!
If by the end of the week, the support at 23.3k or thereabouts holds, expect more bullish runs in the upper week ahead.

Stay tuned...

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
TA or FA, BTC goes south.

14K SL 24700

Head and shoulders formed already

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
TA or FA, BTC goes south.

14K SL 24700

Head and shoulders formed already

If my memory serves me right, you've been predicting this 14k price drop since last week or two weeks ago.

But the bulls keep shocking you, and attaining ATHs.
Could you please be more explicit as at when this drop will happen?

This week, next week?
At what resistance?
I'm curious!

MODIFIED: Looking at the BTC chart you shared, I noticed your analysis is based on the H4 timeframe.
My question...how can you predict future price direction of BTC using H4?
H4 is strictly for intraday trading.
Care to explain?

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kingsteve:

If my memory serves me right, you've been predicting this 14k price drop since last week or two weeks ago.

This week, next week?
At what resistance?
I'm curious!
I count waves, I don't do resistance or support; sometimes, wave extremes do coincide with S and R.

Currently, on the daily chart, 4th wave should not surpass the red line. Price has already respected the line; hence the beginning of the 5th wave to surpass 17572.

I count with higher TFs from daily to monthly; so, you won't see the results now.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kingsteve:

This week, next week?
At what resistance?
I'm curious!

MODIFIED: Looking at the BTC chart you shared, I noticed your analysis is based on the H4 timeframe.
My question...how can you predict future price direction of BTC using H4?
H4 is strictly for intraday trading.
Care to explain?
This current move may cap below the trend line. So buyers, watch it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

I count waves, I don't do resistance or support; sometimes, wave extremes do coincide with S and R.

Currently, on the daily chart, 4th wave should not surpass the red line. Price has already respected the line; hence the beginning of the 5th wave to surpass 17572.

I count with higher TFs from daily to monthly; so, you won't see the results now.

In summary, from your BTC chart analysis, the fall will start once it hits the 24.6k resistance, which you refer to as the redline
Let's watch...

You said you don't do support and resistance?
How can you not do it?
What is a sound TA without S & R?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Omuka and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.