Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3313545 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) (2761) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by petux(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
DaemoLee:

Brutal or not?

Yeah market dipped because CPI was higher than expected. It could have easily pumped if it was otherwise. Stop acting like you were so sure beforehand..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
EXLOVER:
Crypto is very funny, just before this dump, RVN just gave me $30 on Binance Future, i wanted to leave it for it to climb more, but one mind say take wetin you see clear o, i follow the mind. Omo i check again i see dump. I'm currently dancing as I'm typing. Market for hit my stop lost. You all should celebrate with me please.. grin
try do giveaway cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
I celebrate with you my brother
EXLOVER:
Crypto is very funny, just before this dump, RVN just gave me $30 on Binance Future, i wanted to leave it for it to climb more, but one mind say take wetin you see clear o, i follow the mind. Omo i check again i see dump. I'm currently dancing as I'm typing. Market for hit my stop lost. You all should celebrate with me please.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ebowo:
Just when I thought LUNc was beginning to bounce back again. Before my very before,fiam ! Came a drastic drop. Tnk God for spot o, na so person for just loose everything.
. Will only buy LUNC when BTC gets to 19k grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hammariise(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Omobola121:
I haven't use any cards this month. ( P2P trading and currencies arb are taking lots of my time these days)

But the new platform people are using now is fluid Finance ( take some cards like GTB, Uba). The older platforms like pyypl, Skrill, offgamers, Goespay, PayPal, stripe are working too...... You can go through the last month post I made to see some cards you can try.

Actively buying clean PayPal funds ( FNF/GNS)

Contact on my Sig!

Escrow is a must!!!

Anty abeg carry my hand show me the way, I so much want to learn this arbitrage of a thing. �
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yungbliss(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Narrowly escaped liquation.

Surely, Crypt0 trading is hell

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Yungbliss:
Narrowly escaped liquation.

Surely, Crypt0 trading is hell

grin

grin

Nothing like narrow escape

CZ gets richer everyday

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadizometer: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
F**k u crypto,
F**k u BTC,
F**k u ETH

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ennymob22: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Omobola121:
I haven't use any cards this month. ( P2P trading and currencies arb are taking lots of my time these days)

But the new platform people are using now is fluid Finance ( take some cards like GTB, Uba). The older platforms like pyypl, Skrill, offgamers, Goespay, PayPal, stripe are working too...... You can go through the last month post I made to see some cards you can try.

Actively buying clean PayPal funds ( FNF/GNS)

Contact on my Sig!

Escrow is a must!!!

Can u pls shed more light on currencies arb?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hadizometer:
F**k u crypto,
F**k u BTC,
F**k u ETH

Don't touch that sniper

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by imagrg(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
The answers to these questions are on my signature below..
EXLOVER:

Bro when will i get married?

Who is the next president of Nigeria?

When is Nigeria going to be great again?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

born2conquer, see you @23K Bruv grin

#Babydoge

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afam4life(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Siberia01:

grin

grin

Nothing like narrow escape

CZ gets richer everyday, tell us how?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
DaemoLee:

Don't be sarcastic my friend. Only one long red candle down would give u a reset and calm u.

GRACEGLORY! Do u like the long red candle?

I hope u got the reset and calmness now my friend, AKA Mr Babydoge.

Don't worry from Wednesday evening to Friday we are pumping hard grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Siberia01:
. Will only buy LUNC when BTC gets to 19k grin

Uncle dt time e go dey gainers list... haven't u notice the volume increases with decrease in BTC?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by altcoinng: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bitcoin price collapsed after US inflation report

During trading on Tuesday, September 13, the price of bitcoin fell below the mark of $21k per coin. This is evidenced by data from coinmarketcap.

Overall, since the beginning of August, when bitcoin was trading at $24,000, the cryptocurrency has fallen 16 percent. By 7pm nigerian time, it was worth $20,76 thousand, having lost 5.8 percent in a day. Prices of other cryptocurrencies also went down after bitcoin: the price of Ethereum fell by 7.7 percent in 24 hours, to $1.59 thousand, Binance Coin dropped in price by 4.1 percent, to $283, and the cost of Cardano fell by 7.8 percent, to $0.46.

The rally in the crypto market was triggered by new data on inflation in the United States. Analysts expected that inflation in the United States would slow down by 0.1 percent in August, but prices, on the contrary, rose by 0.1 percent. On an annualized basis, inflation was 8.3 percent, well above the forecast.

https://altcoin.ng/bitcoin-price-collapsed-after-us-inflation-report/

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ebowo:

Uncle dt time e go dey gainers list... haven't u notice the volume increases with decrease in BTC?
I follow see am o grin

Bleep crypto

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
DaemoLee:

GRACEGLORY! Do u like the long red candle?

I hope u got the reset and calmness now my friend, AKA Mr Babydoge.

Don't worry from Wednesday evening to Friday we are pumping hard grin

Either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.... BTC is to 23k. And that happens within the next 24hrs. So I don't get your point aside that you trying to show off what is not. Is uptrend without reversal to retest uncommon. Or what's your point

More so, the drop was due to the CPI numbers that were released.

Edited

#Babydoge

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danowena: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.... BTC is to 23k. And that happens within the next 24hrs. So I don't get your point aside that you trying to show off what is not. Is uptrend without reversal to retest uncommon. Or what's your point

#Babydoge

What is this thing about babydoge? You think it will blow?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
danowena:

What is this thing about babydoge? You think it will blow?

Same as we were telling everyone about SHIB.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LolaLo: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Large investors are more interested in transferring assets to raw materials, in anticipation of the rise in the cost of gas and oil on the world market amid the introduction of sanctions. The interests of the market participants, in my opinion, will not allow bitcoin to change its trend in the nearest future read more. At the same time, the dynamics of the past years point to the possibility of cryptoindustry revival in late September - early October. I see the potential for the coin to decline to local lows near $17K. Among the voiced reasons that may put pressure on BTC are the increase in the Fed's base interest rate and the lack of attention to the cryptocurrency from major investors.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abel20(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
OLAND METAVERSE IS HERE, OWN YOURS NOW

Have you heard of MATEVERSE ... (A wireless Land which you can own online ... Just like the
normal land you own in the real World ... Now it you own it online OLAND is Giving free Land now Try and claim yours using this Refferal Link

�����
https://overline.network?a=SXZh3tmq0LBF

As time goes on ...it will start generating income for you ...
You can as well Sale the Land ...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Like I said btc goes to 14k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
I am not a prophet but I know that there's someone on this thread who's already planning on longing the chart.

I do not know who you are, nobody told me about you but you will be liquidated grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Born2conquer:
I am not a prophet but I know that there's someone on this thread who's already planning on longing the chart.

I do not know who you are, nobody told me about you but you will be liquidated grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Man Of God it's me eeeeee

Hallelujah

Your truly a man of God

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zabad: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
DaemoLee:

Bobo read to understand! Futures trading isn't my thing, infact I have never spent a cent on it.
I have been buying low and selling high.

I have bn out of the market since 2days now patiently waiting. Bought just one coin when everywhere was red enough for me to buy, i exited in thousands of Naira profits and ok for the day. Looking forward to a more brutal dip 2mao and Wednesday...And the circle continues.
Can you notify me when you see a good coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Born2conquer:

Not everyone trades futures.
...just saying!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) (2761) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Cecegrace(f), mzee11, Ballzproblem2, meetdeeconomist, GRACEGLORY, Intellab(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.