Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3317375 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smi2021(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
R2bees2:
Hey guys I don't think I will go ahead and open the WhatsApp group atleast for now, maybe later, so many scams go on in the WhatsApp group and I wouldn't want anyone to fall victim. So what I will be doing now is to post link on my signature, then i will let you guys know when I have updated new ones. The airdrops/mining I will be posting have higher chances of becoming huge project in the near future and some you would be able to withdraw instantly. Mostly I will be targeting new exchanges just like the one below.. use phone number preferably to sign in. Complete KYC and earn more.. Invitation code( 133465)

Please don't joke with this, I would even suggest you buy their native BTT token. Quote me if you have any issue

You can open the WhatsApp group n set it up so that only admin can post.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
You mean didtrictOx? That coin is not a useless coin. A coin can be delisted from Binance and still good to go
Themainboy22:
God saved me yesterday. I've been holding this coin DNT for a long time now, I wanted to check it yesterday only to be met with warning that the coin will be delisted tomorrow (that's today) by 10 am.
You need to see the speed I used to sell the use.less coin.

My advice; if are into hodl, make sure you inspect the coin at least 2 times in a week and make sure you read the warnings.

And also the need to research about a coin (especially shitcoins) before buying, can not be underestimated.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hamtabfawaz(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Titanium001:
For the basic info about crypt0, Google's got you covered. For the deposit, we have comrades like seanwilliam and Omobola121 to help.
Just hop on!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hamtabfawaz(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

It depends on what you want to deposit. You can chat me on WhatsAAp to put you through. 08030546462

Thanks ✓
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hamtabfawaz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
atinga1:

You don't know the basics and you want to deposit?
Why not study the binance tutorial for newbies before you start?
There's nothing to gain in losing funds.

Thanks✓
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

To those that gave in to the squeezes and short out of fear.

The Dominance had dropped from 7.82 to 7.70. And we have seen the effects on the market. We need more drops in dominance.

It’s either going to have a big crash or a long jump as it seem at the moment. But I’m leaning towards the latter optimistically.

I’d bring updates

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
AAVE

Been on a serious drop-off, for over 6 months. It looks like it’s about to break out.

Entry point: $69-80

Target: $115

AAVE made it to the $90, the $115 still in view

SL @81

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Watch this token $UFT

Easy x2 soon.

Price: 0.3381

Dyor

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
deflover:

So who bought it from u
U mean a coin to be delisted
Someone bought it
See question, smh. Later dis wan qo follow de form 'guru' sad

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Icecream4U:
Watch this token $UFT

Easy x2 soon.

Price: 0.3381

Dyor

On binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sunnychibs(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
Valwezzy:

On binance?
U no see binance for the picture he uploaded?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

It’s not Binance that was hacked, it was a bridge. For instance, there’s a bridge between Asaba, and Onitsha, Highland and Lagos mainland. If the bridge is meddled, all on the bridge at that point in time is taken, but not Asaba, nor Onitsha, Highlsnd or mainland, is accessible due to security.

A blockchain bridge is a connection that allows the transfer of tokens and or data from one chain to another. Both chains can have different protocols, rules and governance models, but the bridge provides a compatible way to interoperate securely on both sides.

Cz go soon trace, list, the hackers, and block the funds.

Binance is the most secured exchange .

Cz go soon trace, list, the hackers, and block the funds

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BlenzTalk: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
R2bees2:
Hey guys I don't think I will go ahead and open the WhatsApp group atleast for now, maybe later, so many scams go on in the WhatsApp group and I wouldn't want anyone to fall victim. So what I will be doing now is to post link on my signature, then i will let you guys know when I have updated new ones. The airdrops/mining I will be posting have higher chances of becoming huge project in the near future and some you would be able to withdraw instantly. Mostly I will be targeting new exchanges just like the one below.. use phone number preferably to sign in. Complete KYC and earn more.. Invitation code( 133465)

Please don't joke with this, I would even suggest you buy their native BTT token. Quote me if you have any issue

Thanks, man for the update.

About the Stabledao you posted before now, I registered and sent my document for verification since Friday. Still haven't got any response from them
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shydon(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
R2bees2:

I have used your invitation code to register and I did the registration successfully. Now, I'm not sure whether this bytrade has mining option or not? I need more clarifications on how to get the best from this site, pls.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shydon(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
BlenzTalk:

Thanks, man for the update.

About the Stabledao you posted before now, I registered and sent my document for verification since Friday. Still haven't got any response from them
Pls is this "stabledao" a mining app with good prospects or what? Again, I can't find any app with that name on playstore. How do I download it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
Titanium001:

If u read to understand
U won't shoot yourself on ur foot
U said a coin is about to be delisted
And u sold it
Meaning a fool bought it
Now do u understand now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jamiudarex(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
deflover:

If u read to understand
And u sold it
Meaning a fool bought it
Now do u understand now
Maybe he converted it into usdt and sell who knows cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BlenzTalk: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Shydon:

Pls is this "stabledao" a mining app with good prospects or what? Again, I can't find any app with that name on playstore. How do I download it?

https://stable(dot)limited/register/?r=Blenzzz

Above is the link. Check the image below. Replace the dot in bracket with "."

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 12:35am On Oct 25, 2022
deflover:

If u read to understand
And u sold it
Meaning a fool bought it
Now do u understand now
All I feel for you is pity embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 6:25am On Oct 25, 2022
DaemoLee:
Who also thinks AXS should pump soon in anticipation for the unlock coming up on 25th. People are scared and dumping and the team might want to make it eye catchy by pumping then dump.

Lots of shorts got served already as majority were bearish on A XS and believe the unlock would make it free fall today bn the unlock day. I guess exchanges did what they had to do.

The volume kept increasing indicating lots of buys, probability of the price going top the roof soon is high.

Not a financial advise pls.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2022
jamiudarex:

Maybe he converted it into usdt and sell who knows cool

In the market
There is no vacuum
One is buying
One is selling
Even if he converted it
There was a fool buying.
Coins don't just exchange for air
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 6:54am On Oct 25, 2022
Titanium001:
All I feel for you is pity embarassed

Yes feel.pity for the man who gave u the DNA of stupidity
U carry it with ur full chest
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2022
smi2021:

Just like PI.. I laugh at people downgrading pi.. like I always say in some situations... Silence is golden
I am buying pi
Dm me let's trade

Contact WhatsApp:09055812245
If anyone says I've scammed them, let him come forward and speak.

#obidient
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2022
Try and use this bridge, an airdrop is waiting somewhere.
Do it at your own risk and transact with a new wallet, with funds you can afford to risk.

https://twitter.com/PontemNetwork/status/1582852645269557249?t=lNko_inPiwOZEHyC3Q4nrQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smi2021(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2022
Sgrfelix:
I am buying pi
Dm me let's trade

Contact WhatsApp:09055812245
If anyone says I've scammed them, let him come forward and speak.

#obidient
sorry not selling..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smi2021(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2022
Titanium001:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2022
Fear dey catch me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Bought eth at 1,374 two days ago and sold 1,245 today… I’m suppose to hold for long but thinking there will be more opportunity to buy lower than that. Now eth dey pump after selling grin

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emperor550(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
Bought eth at 1,274 two days ago and sold 1,245 today… I’m suppose to hold for long but thinking there will be more opportunity to buy lower than that. Now eth dey pump after selling grin

The truth is the many people will be left out on the next bull run as a result of fear,only hodlers will enjoy the next bull run.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bencolins: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
PLEASE ANYONE THAT KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT HASHPOOL MINING SERVICE
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Squeezes ongoing for too many shorts in the market .

BTC to $20K

Ride or die…

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Bears, get ready for the mass slaughter…. Correction must need come in play for the USDT.D Dominance

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ummuaisha(f), dgee1(m), psalm68(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.