Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,372 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3355160 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
atinga1:

I'm not competing with you.
Saying that you called 20k, it's like saying Buhari will travel abroad again before next year, and when he travels, you jump up saying you "predicted" it.
We all know it will either go up or down.

All of us na guess work we dey do.

And the person who guessed right should be given credit because many people have guessed wrongly... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
smi2021:
It's funny how the ITK traders here don't know the difference between a bull trap and a run

Within the last 24 hours you were the same person who said the bolded below.....some of you really have serious issues......How can you claim the 18k bitcoin is bottom yet you are the same person still claiming the present movement is a bull trap....

smi2021:
I dodn't know about dot n ada but I'll advice you not sell your BTC.. you can DCA if it falls below $17k for more profits.. but don't sell it since you're already in,18k is practically a bottom till it proves otherwise

Lol..the same way some of you just throw words around...I doubt if you trade at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
XaToXi:

Yes, autobots can run into loss if you don't set them up properly.

If you create a 18500-20500 grid and btc goes out of that range, you will be in loss until it falls back into that range.

They are quite profitable if setup properly and can generate constant passive income with patience and minimal supervision.

That 2119% APR is what you will make in a year if sol stays within your set range during that period.

Autofill is okay for beginners. It suggests safe settings based on past performance of the coin. On Binance it's called Auto settings and you can switch to Manual mode to input your own settings or modify the auto settings.

In the pics below I copied the AI suggested auto settings to manual mode and edited the upper and lower limits as well as the number of grids to arrive at 0.2-0.34% profit per grid (buy or sell point).

Take profit ends a long grid if price goes above the upper range or whatever price you set.

Stop loss ends a long grid if price falls below the lower range or whatever price you set.

You can use TPSL if trading narrow ranges eg 18500/20000 but no need if trading wide ranges eg 14000/28000 to reduce time spent recreating it.

Thank you, so much, nice.. I appreciate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smi2021(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
lrman:

Within the last 24 hours you were the same person who said the bolded below.....some of you really have serious issues......How can you claim the 18k bitcoin is bottom yet you are the same person still claiming the present movement is a trap....

Lol..the same way some of you just throw words around...I doubt if you trade at all

Of cause I said what I said.. n that exactly is my point. A dip is coming and what y'all calling a pump isn't a pump so I have no idea what your talking about saying I'm saying something different.. this is a trap, not a pump.. read what I wrote again. I advised the guy not to sell , doesn't mean I expect a pump.. why will I advice someone who bought BTC at 35k to sell at 19k?? Don't you know what a trap is?? Hian

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
lrman:

And the person who guessed right should be given credit because many people have guessed wrongly... undecided
I'm not against you giving credit to him.
By all means, do.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
smi2021:

Of cause I said what I said.. n that exactly is my point. A dip is coming and what y'all calling a pump isn't a pump so I have no idea what your talking about saying I'm saying something different.. this is a trap, not a pump.. read what I wrote again. I advised the guy not to sell , doesn't mean I expect a pump.. why will I advice someone who bought BTC at 35k to sell at 19k?? Don't you know what a trap is?? Hian

How can you say a market have bottomed when you are expecting a dip?? Do you know the meaning of bottomed in crypto trading ??

You said in your words that the market have bottomed at 18k..so how will you expect a dip below that when the market have bottomed according to you?? "Bottom" and "dip " in the same sentence...e shock me..

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
lrman:

How can you say a market have bottomed when you are expecting a dip?? Do you know the meaning of bottomed in crypto trading ??

You said in your words that the market have bottomed at 18k..so how will you expect a dip below that when the market have bottomed according to you?? "Bottom" and "dip " in the same sentence...e shock me..

You have time sha....

Was this not the same guy that posted nonsense screenshot , and till today no one have seen any CNB/USDT that even reached $1 but here he is claiming it reached $1988
....you people should better verify things which you read on this thread before you will get fooled successfully...

smi2021:
Who got in on this when it was launched?? My whales told me to bag it ooh.. I was too busy mining renec. Only to hear it was listed at 10cents n rose to $3880 within days...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
lrman:

Confusion of the highest order grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Geovanni412:

Confusion of the highest order grin

Serious one my brother..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ogkrakkid(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
lrman:

Serious one my brother..
Australia aza pm pls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ogkrakkid(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
Australia aza pls pm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SoftChordz: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Take profit.. they will crash the market this is a bull trap.... Don't day u were not warned. Remember this

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
SoftChordz:
Take profit.. they will crash the market this is a bull trap.... Don't day u were not warned. Remember this

Crash it to where exactly? What is the target for buyers to step in?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Geovanni412:

Crash it to where exactly? What is the target for buyers to step in?

They don’t know. They are just bears, and stray bears.

Meanwhile…. It’s
“The I dont know things people that get trapped.”

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
One lesson I've learnt well by being burned a lot in cryptocurrency is that you must be your own financial adviser.

Make sure you are comfortable with your entry, exit and stop loss, even if you are copying someone's trade.

I've gotten out of trades that got very profitable because I was scared I was being misled.

I've held losing trades till I made profits because I was comfortable with my decision.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Wait for it, at the $21K in case there’s going to be a rejection.
Take small profits on the way, to buy back in, and if it progresses upwards, you’ve got nothing to lose.

Track whales addresses as you follow the news and TA. Many whales addresses angrily accumulating Bitcoin.

But in every trade, caution is important, it’s called Psychological trading:
Take small profits on the way, to buy back in, and if it progresses upwards, you’ve got nothing to lose.

Meanwhile,
@BabyDogeCoin will be listed on #ProBitGlobal tomorrow!!!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
lrman:

wrong guesses can become right with time. This is crypto. It goes up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
BTC just did a double bottom on daily, me what did I know, make I face my alts cool

ERN next

Who remember this BTC comment cool

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
Icecream4U:
wrong guesses can become right with time. This is crypto. It goes up and down.

But whenever the right guesses becomes wrong.. do you people give excuse for the person who had the right guesses that became wrong ??smh..

Lol..a trader makes the right guesses..they say he only guessed and nothing to praise him or her for...

But when the same trader makes the wrong guesses , they will condemn his or her guesses , they won't say well since he or she only guessed...no reason to condemn their failed calls.....hypocrisy...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

I didn’t tell you about 25k, I told you 20k. Thass hit the bull’s eye. Give credit as it’s due. We’re not in a competition.

The bolded is the right thing for any sane person to do...but they prefer to argue...he made a correct prediction , they suddenly remember anyone can guess about the market..

But when one particular guy said bitcoin will touch 18k during that time and it did , I did not see any of you here talk about your sermon of how he only guessed oooo...una hypocrisy for this thread is irritating.....jealousy know go kill una..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
I love the current Lamentations...its refreshing.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChngedChnges(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pls what of deflover?
Someone should pls check up on him

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
ChngedChnges:
Pls what of deflover?
Someone should pls check up on him

grin grin grin he is using an alt moniker to comment already..he is fine..

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChngedChnges(m): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
doyin01:

grin grin grin he is using an alt moniker to comment already..he is fine..
My brother i suspected that grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ladies and gents,

The bulls are back!!!!
Time to go back into the market!!!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smi2021(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
doyin01:

But whenever the right guesses becomes wrong.. do you people give excuse for the person who had the right guesses that became wrong ??smh..

Lol..a trader makes the right guesses..they say he only guessed and nothing to praise him or her for...

But when the same trader makes the wrong guesses , they will condemn his or her guesses , they won't say well since he or she only guessed...no reason to condemn their failed calls.....hypocrisy...

How is it you're all over this page commenting rubbish.. you literally have nothing to offer, all u do is sound childish, try keep urself productive.. the first n last time I'll tag this useless moniker
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sammy2flow(m): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
ogkrakkid:
Australia aza pls pm
I have. Let’s chat on WhatsApp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

21k in view

Another guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
Calm down, USDT.D. will ram into resistance again, @7.7 if the dominance persist, and BTC will bounce.

More so, market is awaiting the CPI numbers on 13th of October.

I still have in view 21k

I knew Buhari will be traveling abroad

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Another guess

We have a very thin line of crossing over into 22k-22.5k level. There’s a huge imbalance that needs to be filled

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hefy4real:

We have a very thin line of crossing over into 22k-22.5k level. There’s a huge imbalance that needs to be filled
It’s a pity that many self acclaimed trader, wey no attend any crypto or trading classes do not or cannot differentiate between what is called a bull trap and a relief rally. Na so so 10k them go dey shout. Even if btc drops to $5 them still go dey shout $1. Abeg make una go attend crypto academy

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: seunot, THUNDER4real(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.