Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3355206 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
smi2021:

How is it you're all over this page commenting rubbish.. you literally have nothing to offer, all u do is sound childish, try keep urself productive.. the first n last time I'll tag this useless moniker

Says an irrelevant idiot that says a market is bottomed and still expecting a dip.. you are so daft...I guess you just hear people mention " bottom"..you don't even know what it means on the market...mumu
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smi2021(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
Empty komkom & loudest noise.. 5 & 6
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
smi2021:

Of cause I said what I said.. n that exactly is my point. A dip is coming and what y'all calling a pump isn't a pump so I have no idea what your talking about saying I'm saying something different.. this is a trap, not a pump.. read what I wrote again. I advised the guy not to sell , doesn't mean I expect a pump.. why will I advice someone who bought BTC at 35k to sell at 19k?? Don't you know what a trap is?? Hian

Just shut up.. you are not making sense here...

You said bitcoin bottomed at 18k...so which one is bull trap again?? How can you say the market have bottomed at 18k and still claim we are in a bull trap...or you do not know the meaning of bottom? You are a confused soul.....And what is even irritating is that some of you will talk rubbish and when someone points it out , instead of you to accept your mistake or just keep quiet..you go still dey argue on top nonsense.....

Same you keep misleading People posting screenshot of a supposed coin which reached $1988 according to you...you claim the coin CNB/USDT reached $1988 , this is a coin that has never touched $1...and you kept misleading people with the rubbish screenshot.. and someone pointed it out.. nonsense.. you think this thread is a joke??

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smi2021(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
lrman:

Just shut up.. you are not making sense here...

You said bitcoin bottomed at 18k...so which one is bull trap again?? How can you say the market have bottomed at 18k and still claim we are in a bull trap...or you do not know the meaning of bottom? You are a confused soul...

Too much epistle from a commoner.. who said BTC bottomed at 18k again.. una go just dey take person ontop una nonsense arguments
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
smi2021:

Too much epistle from a commoner..

If as a commoner I am not daft like you , then I am a proud commoner...mumu
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
smi2021:

Too much epistle from a commoner.. who said BTC bottomed at 18k again.. una go just dey take person ontop una nonsense arguments

smi2021:
I dodn't know about dot n ada but I'll advice you not sell your BTC.. you can DCA if it falls below $17k for more profits.. but don't sell it since you're already in,18k is practically a bottom till it proves otherwise

Idiot who said the bolded ?? Or you are suffering from amnesia ??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smi2021(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
The only time I talk ed about BTC orice here I said it's likely gonna go down to 12/13k.. abeg go through your chats n check who u chatted with.. wetin concern me concern una..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
smi2021:
The only time I talk ed about BTC orice here I said it's likely gonna go down to 12/13k.. abeg go through your chats n check who u chatted with.. wetin concern me concern una..

The fact that you are still lying is irritating....here is the screenshot of you saying it....so why are you still boldly lying again?? Nonsense..

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smi2021(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
lrman:

Idiot who said the bolded ?? Or you are suffering from amnesia ??
and did u not see practically?? Did u not read the whole chat?? Childish arguments
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
smi2021:
and did u not see practically?? Did u not read the whole chat?? Childish arguments

Smh...You are truly daft..

So practically a bottom means what?? That it is probability ??lol..I think English is your problem..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smi2021(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
lrman:

The fact that you are still lying is irritating....here is the screenshot of you saying it....so why are you still boldly lying again?? Nonsense..

Are you even blind to what you're posting U dey screenshot my chats n yet dey talk as if u no read am.. I clearly told d guy to DCA at 15k and 13k.. n u are talking rubbish.. u get time ooh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smi2021(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
lrman:

Smh...You are truly daft..

Says the brainless fàggot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
smi2021:

Are you even blind to what you're posting U dey screenshot my chats n yet dey talk as if u no read am.. I clearly told d guy to DCA at 15k and 13k.. n u are talking rubbish.. u get time ooh

And we are seeing the 13k and 15k bitcoin already...mumu... grin grin

Or bitcoin never reach that price ni??

Even a daft person wants to form analyst...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smi2021(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
lrman:

And we are seeing the 13k and 15k bitcoin already...mumu... grin grin

Or bitcoin never reach that price ni??

Even a daft person wants to form analyst...

Apology accepted
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChngedChnges(m): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pls who can identify deflover's new monika grin grin cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
ChngedChnges:
Pls who can identify deflover's new monika grin grin cheesy grin
I jus dey observe grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Honestly to me , saving in dollars is an investment these days .
grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BlenzTalk: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hey guys, regarding this stabledao airdrop. They've not approved my KYC since last week Friday.

Anyone with this same issue ahbi it's just me?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DAVIDOLAWALE: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
seanwilliam:
Honestly to me , saving in dollars is an investment these days .
grin

Please how can we save in dollars, kindly be specific
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
DAVIDOLAWALE:

Please how can we save in dollars, kindly be specific
Simple na..Buy dollars and keep...and when the price increases, you sell...

For example you can buy dollars for less than 750naira at the moment...then if by December the price reaches 900naira..you would have make up to 150naira per dollar as profit...if you bought $10000 , that means you will make up to 1.5million naira......Trust me the naira rate per dollar will keep increasing until further notice..

Earlier this year , dollar was around 550 naira ..imagine if you bought it at that price and kept it till this moment...that means you would have gained up to 200naira per dollar...And if you leave it till end of this year, you would even gain more...

It will reach 1000naira per dollar before election...it is simple

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DAVIDOLAWALE: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
lrman:

For example you can buy dollars for less than 750naira at the moment...then if by December the price reaches 900naira..you would have make up to 150naira per dollar as profit...if you bought $10000 , that means you will make up to 1.5million naira......Trust me the naira rate per dollar will keep increasing until further notice..

Earlier this year , dollar was around 550 naira ..imagine if you bought it at that price and kept it will this moment...that means you would have gained up to 200naira per dollar...

It will reach 1000naira per dollar before election...

Thanks, Is buying USDT or BUSD the same as saving in dollars or going to aboki or banks to buy real dollars you are taking about?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DAVIDOLAWALE: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
lrman:

Earlier this year , dollar was around 550 naira ..imagine if you bought it at that price and kept it till this moment...that means you would have gained up to 200naira per dollar...And if you leave it till end of this year, you would even gain more...

It will reach 1000naira per dollar before election...it is simple

Thanks, Is buying USDT or BUSD the same as saving in dollars or going to aboki or banks to buy real dollars you are taking about?

Or can we buy dollars and save on Binance ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hefy4real:

It’s a pity that many self acclaimed trader, wey no attend any crypto or trading classes do not or cannot differentiate between what is called a bull trap and a relief rally. Na so so 10k them go dey shout. Even if btc drops to $5 them still go dey shout $1. Abeg make una go attend crypto academy

The black man’s difficulty’s in learning. He’d rather find a way to cut corners to achieve an end to penury

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ogkrakkid(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
sammy2flow:
I have. Let’s chat on WhatsApp
08163283228..Pls I need direct owner pls.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Trading between support and resistance (sideways drift), both bulls and bears are withholding at the moment. Stable market.

Wait for it!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
DAVIDOLAWALE:

Or can we buy dollars and save on Binance ?

Buying the BUSD, USDT, USDC…. Saves you from the stress of going to Aboki, and scam, and makes it even easier to buy or sell whenever or wherever, and however. And most of all, easier to keep.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DAVIDOLAWALE: 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Buying the BUSD, USDT, USDC…. Saves you from the stress of going to Aboki, and scam, and makes it even easier to buy or sell whenever or wherever, and however. And most of all, easier to keep.

Very good and well understood, many thanks....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
E no concern me. Either way, still good.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
DAVIDOLAWALE:

Or can we buy dollars and save on Binance

Yes

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Creepy07(m), Akmarshal(m), 08dominic, ThegreatDon, Tohmey(m), Ekehwinz, jayce232, toutlemonde, Valwezzy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.