Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285602 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2022
OfficialP:
All analysis are subject to timeframe used in the analysis, for a scalper or day trader, bias can change anytime,

Not supporting anyone, let's just learn to do things right. Ask questions instead of attacking anyone for their opinion

Maturity is when a person does not see every criticism as an attack...

Why are some of you always seeing criticism as an attack?? Oh we should avoid criticising a person so that it won't appear like an attack??..rest jare...

No wonder your president claimed they hate him simply because the citizens are criticising his government...like president like citizen..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2022
lrman:

I do not know if it is arrogance that causes it or just immaturity.. i do not know why some people can never agree to be wrong or that their analysis can be wrong too....I remember there was a time i made an analysis that bitcoin will touch $30000 before end of October.. when it did not happen.. I apologised that my analysis were wrong and everybody moved on...but alot of traders here will never want to agree that their own analysis is wrong..they will always find excuse.. I do not know who they are trying to impress..

You used "bull run have started "..You later realize that you might be wrong and the market might change its conditions.....instead of you to accept that you cannot always be right.. you will start finding excuse of how your analysis can change...if that is how analysis changes.. then what is the purpose of the analysis?? And why is it that when market goes in your favour, we will not hear excuses of analysis changed...market goes in your favour.. you personally take the glory.. but when it goes against you , you are not ready to accept it too..that is when excuses and excuses will start trooping in as if they give money for the best analysts on this thread..

I think it is unnecessary arrogance...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 9:24am On Nov 11, 2022
doyin01:

Maturity is when a person does not see every criticism as an attack...

Why are some of you always seeing criticism as an attack?? Oh we should avoid criticising a person so that it won't appear like an attack??..rest jare...

No wonder your president claimed they hate him simply because the citizens are criticising his government...like president like citizen..

This My last response on this issue.

1. I encourage you all to question instead of bashing

2. It looks like dragging to me, maybe I was wrong or not , but we all see things differently.

Peace Bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2022
OfficialP:

This My last response on this issue.

1. I encourage you all to question instead of bashing

2. It looks like dragging to me, maybe I was wrong or not , but we all see things differently.

Peace Bro
I am responsible for what I say , you are responsible for how you interprete it.....

You cannot change a mind that is already fixed in a certain psychological way...

Even if I reply the other guy with " are you sure it will rise "..you will still see it as an attack because you have fixed your mind that way...to you every criticism is bashing or an attack.. and the funny thing is the person I quoted directly did not even see it as an attack but you that I was not talking to were the one carrying the matter for head and calling it attack...smh..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2022
You must understand how the market works. The market is not designed for retail traders to make money out of the system but for them to be hoodwinked into participating in the market but eventually losing their money. That is why it is often said that 95% of retail traders loose their capital. Who do you think are the remaining 5%. Giving out calls about the market publicly has been a major reason why many calls fail. the 95%/5% divide is always protected at all cost otherwise the market cannot be sustained. Kudos to all those making calls and standing by them
doyin01:

Better...I hope that amebo can now rest..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2022
myonekobosay:
You must understand how the market works. The market is not designed for retail traders to make money out of the system but for them to be hoodwinked into participating in the market but eventually losing their money. That is why it is often said that 95% of retail traders loose their capital. Who do you think are the remaining 5%. Giving out calls about the market publicly has been a major reason why many calls fail. the 95%/5% divide is always protected at all cost otherwise the market cannot be sustained. Kudos to all those making calls and standing by them

Yeah true..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2022
Argument to much for here , that’s why we no see better road for here.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubyjade: 10:08am On Nov 11, 2022
#NGN is gaining momentum, if you are from #Nigeria and holding USDT to save yourself from #Naira Inflation, it's time to buy #Naira back.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2022
Rubyjade:
#NGN is gaining momentum, if you are from #Nigeria and holding USDT to save yourself from #Naira Inflation, it's time to buy #Naira back.

Stop the cap. Like Doyin01 said, we have moved from 150 naira to 800 naira. Now we have a slight drop to 720 naira and all of a sudden, we should buy back the naira.
Chai, your village people must be smiling deeply. Are you blind to not see the increase in food prices or even construction materials like wires, sand and chipping by more than 100 percent?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2022
Rubyjade:

Go and check, 90% of different currencies trading against usdt have gained strength because the usdt itself was weak at the moment due to the FTX issue.. so it is not naira that is strong.. it is the usdt that is weak...even other currencies became stronger against the usd...make your naira know dey take glory for another issue.. grin cheesy

Any currency that claims to be strong without any economical development backing it up, such move just temporary...

Mark my words..whatever move you see on the naira is just a trap.....naira will reach 900 by December..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2022
Geovanni412:

Stop the cap. Like Doyin01 said, we have moved from 150 naira to 800 naira. Now we have a slight drop to 720 naira and all of a sudden, we should buy back the naira.
Chai, your village people must be smiling deeply. Are you blind to not see the increase in food prices or even construction materials like wires, sand and chipping by more than 100 percent?

I tire oooo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emperor550(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2022
Rubyjade:
No it's quite the opposite,this is the time to buy USDT at cheaper price .

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Emperor550:

No it's quite the opposite,this is the time to buy USDT at cheaper price .

grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2022
doyin01:

Go and check, 90% of different currencies trading against usdt have gained strength because the usdt itself was weak at the moment due to the FTX issue.. so it is not naira that is strong.. it is the usdt that is weak...even other currencies became stronger against the usd...make your naira know dey take glory for another issue.. grin cheesy

Any currency that claims to be strong without any economical development backing it up, such move just temporary...

Mark my words..whatever move you see on the naira is just a trap.....naira will reach 900 by December..

Can u just shut d fk up pls! Na ur mouth dem go hear sey baba teacher die. Like I said the other day, u just an hypercritic, self centred person. If the Nigerian government hasn't come up wit a lasting solution to help save NGN, should we ourselves boast around saying NGN would be N900, 1k by December! It feels u are still bn fed probably by ur husband/boyfriend or parents and u simply dnt go around depending on ur income alone cos if u do, u wouldn't come here always and b boastful about a worsening condition that has been affecting lives and throwing people that do not have access to investing in dollars edge over current high cost of things in town and throwing majority into bn depressed.

Instead of waiting for the government to profer solutions, we ourselves can come up with possible solutions and bombard thr mails, go media so they can hear us rather than bn joyful in this nonsense condition of NGN and mop up prices ourselves at every opportunity available.

Just stop this and direct ur energy towards positivity.

A better Nigeria begins with U and I.

Ur mouth sharp well I dey wait ur response.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SHINJA: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2022
DaemoLee:

Can u just shut d fk up pls! Na ur mouth dem go hear sey baba teacher die. Like I said the other day, u just an hypercritic, self centred person. If the Nigerian government hasn't come up wit a lasting solution to help save NGN, should we ourselves boast around saying NGN would be N900, 1k by December! It feels u are still bn fed probably by ur husband/boyfriend or parents and u simply dnt go around depending on ur income alone cos if u do, u wouldn't come here always and b boastful about a worsening condition that has been affecting lives and throwing people that do not have access to investing in dollars edge over current high cost of things in town and throwing majority into bn depressed.

Instead of waiting for the government to profer solutions, we ourselves can come up with possible solutions and bombard thr mails, go media so they can hear us rather than bn joyful in this nonsense condition of NGN and mop up prices ourselves at every opportunity available.

U talk too much!!!

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2022
DaemoLee:

Should I bring bucket for you to cry inside??

Silence is the best answer for a fool.....I don't indulge animals...try someone else. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2022
DaemoLee:

How old are you ?? I will be shocked if you are above 18 with this your rant..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2022
SHINJA:

U talk too much!!!

Way too much..the guy is talking like a useless teenager..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2022
DaemoLee:

The bolded - are you saying we should be reliant on hope instead of planning on how best to do well in the situation we find ourself? I would have thought you wouls suggest agriculture as a viable way of boosting income instead of all this thing wey u yan. Food prices will always skyrocket and food is more than 40 percent of expenses borne by a family.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2022
Geovanni412:

The bolded - are you saying we should be reliant on hope instead of planning on how best to do well in the situation we find ourself? I would have thought you would have suggested agriculture as a viable way of boosting income instead of all this thing wey u yan. Food prices will always skyrocket and food is more than 40 percent of expenses borne by a family.

Just ignore him.. I think a teenager is behind that moniker..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2022
DaemoLee:

Going by your logic.. why are you buying cryptos and not your naira ?? Idiot..

You that is a patriotic Nigerian.. you left your naira and decided to go and be buying cryptos with usdt..not naira.....can you see that you a hypocrite.....

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2022
Let the e-war begin here. Make indey watch today fight

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
I see u lots sleep facing same place and it would b a great pity if majority of the youths of this nation clamouring for a better Nigeria reason same as this.

Criticising ur leaders when u lots are part of the problem.
Continue clamouring for 1k NGN to $1, afterwards u clamour for N1500 to $1, as the years go by call for N2500 to $1... Then u all would become wise while feeling the economic heat by then.

A better Nigeria begins with U&I

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
undecided

Seriously I don't know what
People will gain if N1000 exchanges for a dollar

Let's be positive abeg

Naira is our currency not dollars

No be everybody dey earn in dollars

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OllyArt(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Omobola121:
I sent a DM Boss
replied
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Funny thread, one day one ish lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Actually, apart from the FTX issues, the dollar is weak at the moment because of the US mid-term elections...which shows uncertainty at the time...there are speculations as to probably what party will win the forthcoming general election...which affects economic policies, trade, etc. The market will react; either Dem has the upper hand or Rep.

DEM is 46 ---- GOP (Rep) is 48...

51 is needed for the majority.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2berich: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided

Seriously I don't know what
People will gain if N1000 exchanges for a dollar

Let's be positive abeg

Naira is our currency not dollars

No be everybody dey earn in dollars

You don't get it. As an investor who makes his trades/investment in crypto/dollars the main goal is to make profit without sentiments. If the dollar gets to N1000, profit will be made and people will smile to the bank (those that aren't investors/entrepreneurs are the biggest losers).

If you want the dollar/naira ratio to drop, then your govt has to do the right thing. You have to export more than you import, you have to produce more than you consume. But we all know that the clueless govt we had and currently have is not ready to do any of these.

So, don't blame investors for the call. An investor is a profit hunter and not a prayer warrior

#My 2 kobo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oluwapoju(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
DaemoLee:

The financial market isnt about emotions.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Born2berich:

You don't get it. As an investor who makes his trades/investment in crypto/dollars the main goal is to make profit without sentiments. If the dollar gets to N1000, profit will be made and people will smile to the bank (those that aren't investors/entrepreneurs are the biggest losers).

If you want the dollar/naira ratio to drop, then your govt has to do the right thing. You have to export more than you import, you have to produce more than you consume. But we all know that the clueless govt we had and currently have is not ready to do any of these.

So, don't blame investors for the call. An investor is a profit hunter and not a prayer warrior

#My 2 kobo
and you think the prices of goods will remain the same as it was undecided grin
Continue

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
DaemoLee:
I see u lots sleep facing same place and it would b a great pity if majority of the youths of this nation clamouring for a better Nigeria reason same as this.

Criticising ur leaders when u lots are part of the problem.
Continue clamouring for 1k NGN to $1, afterwards u clamour for N1500 to $1, as the years go by call for N2500 to $1... Then u all would become wise while feeling the economic heat by then.

A better Nigeria begins with U&I

Thank you. I don't know why people are praying for calamity against naija

Any one praying dt our naira should slump, his investment will slump in jesus name. Bcox u r rich, you want hoard money so dt it will become hard for others, may your business run down if you ever pray for naira to get worse... Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.