Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3372544 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
lrman:

How old are you ?? I will be shocked if you are above 18 with this your rant..

U threatened me yesterday, so wetin u Wan do now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ngadaAwo: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

shatap stop talking nonsense
you're still a small kid neighing like a horse

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

better go change ur small portfolio to naira use am eat indomie, saw ur malnourish pics yesterday, n
niggah is dat u

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ALTERNATEID: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
FTX finally files for bankruptcy and SBF resigns. Sorry guys, we ain’t seeing $18k BTC today. Everywhere is about to go red.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Robnectar:
better go change ur small portfolio to naira use am eat indomie, saw ur malnourish pics yesterday, n
niggah is dat u

Is that me?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

Thank you. I don't know why people are praying for calamity against naija

Any one praying dt our naira should slump, his investment will slump in jesus name. Bcox u r rich, you want hoard money so dt it will become hard for others, may your business run down if you ever pray for naira to get worse... Amen

Stop thinking like this. This is poverty mentality. Even in the Bible, there was a time of seven years of drought in Egypt and God used Joseph to tell the Egyptians to store up food during that period. Why did God not tell them to pray to avert drought?
This, right here, is drought period economically. It is not a matter of just prayer, it is a matter of critical planning. When doing construction work for people, smart engineers are quoting in naira and in dollar and are getting paid. Dumb engineers are quoting in naira and losing profits.
Smart engineers also start stocking up materials before the work begins because of the frequent price changes. Its your choice. If you like, don't save your money by buying materials for your line of work or by investing in agriculture. Keep waiting, naira will gain against the dollar and we will exchange at the price during the Abacha regime of 87 naira.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Oh because someone said the reality about the current economical situation of your country...you claim he or she is praying for the naira to get worse..yet you this same idiot is buying bitcoin with usdt and praying for bitcoin to rise...or you were busy thinking a rising bitcoin price and usdt price is good for the naira ?? Hypocrite....why not be buying cryptos directly with your naira and not us dollars...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Geovanni412:

Stop thinking like this. This is poverty mentality. Even in the Bible, there was a time of seven years of drought in Egypt and God used Joseph to tell the Egyptians to store up food during that period. Why did God not tell them to pray to avert drought?
This, right here, is drought period economically. It is not a matter of just prayer, it is a matter of critical planning. When doing construction work for people, smart engineers are quoting in naira and in dollar and are getting paid. Dumb engineers are quoting in naira and lose profits.
Smart engineers also start stocking up materials before the work begins because of the frequent price changes. Its your choice. If you like, don't save your money by buying materials for your line of work or by investing in agriculture. Keep waiting, naira will gain against the dollar and we will exchange at the price during the Abacha regime of 87 naira.
So people should be encouraged to hoard money so dt our naira can be worthless.. Anyone dt plans such, their business will fail. Their investment will collapse if you keep wishing Nigeria evil
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
CPI in a couple of minutes… expect some fake spike in prices

Hope you didn’t fall for the fake spike.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

So people should be encouraged to hoard money so dt our naira can be worthless.. Anyone dt plans such, their business will fail. Their investment will collapse if you keep wishing Nigeria evil

Kai, I was thinking mynameis007 and the rest on the thread were being harsh on you ydae. Abeg, who do you this thing?
You think money is built by praying and fasting. If it's like that, then atheists like Elon Musk won't be billionaires. Read what I wrote again and plan your personal finance accordingly. Even your President bubu has told you that the solution is farming.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

Going by your logic.. do you know that using your naira to buy crypto and using your naira to buy usd is the same thing ? ? Instead of you to demand for naira.. you are busy using naira to demand for cryptos or using naira to demand dor usdt so that you can use yhe usdt to buy cryptos...Do you know that you are hoarding the naira too by doing that?? You are cursing yourself...but I guess truly ignorance is a disease..or you are just a hypocrite or you do not even understand how these things works..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
u just love every bad news about nigeria. continue and welldone.. nigeria will be great and una go shamely accept it
doyin01:

Going by your logic.. do you know that using your naira to buy crypto and using your naira to buy usd is the same thing ? ? Do you know that you are hoarding too by doing that?? You are cursing yourself...but I guess truly ignorance is a disease..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:
u just love every bad news about nigeria. continue and welldone.. nigeria will be great and una go shamely accept it

They pointed out your hypocrisy.. you suddenly start blabbing about who likes bad news or not...

If that is how your tiny brain interpretes my comments.. no wahala.. common sense is not always common..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
u can say anytin u want to say i dont give a damn. Nigeria will be great again. By oGod grace, this country will be proud of her currrency once again, before crypt-- we survive, if it goes, we go survive

ur boss my nameis007 ended all his threat by posting sumone's picture, i expected him to come find me and beat me actually
Geovanni412:

Kai, I was thinking mynameis007 and the rest on the thread were being harsh on you ydae. Abeg, who do you this thing?
You think money is built by praying and fasting. If it's like that, then atheists like Elon Musk won't be billionaires. Read what I wrote again and plan your personal finance accordingly. Even your President bubu has told you that the solution is farming.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nigeria will be great again.. Simple
doyin01:

They pointed out your hypocrisy.. you suddenly start blabbing about who likes bad news or not...

If that is how your tiny brain interpretes my comments.. no wahala.. common sense is not always common..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
u av never been positive abt naira, always saying so many things just to suit ursef.
Naira shall be great againi
doyin01:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

And who is dragging with you ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
you of coz, u hate every good news abt naira appreciating...

pray for your country, dont let your greed make u wish bad on this nation Nigeria
doyin01:

And who is dragging with you ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:
u av never been positive abt naira, always saying so many things just to suit ursef.

You sound like a teenager...so I should lie to senseless people just because I want to sound positive about naira?? It is idiots like you that makes buhari think he is performing well..instead of you to criticize your government for their bad economical policies.. you will be shouting patriotism....you will leave the truth and be saying something else because you want to sound patriotic...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

pray for your country, dont let your greed make u wish bad on this nation Nigeria

Says someone that wants bitcoin to rise..your hypocrisy is irritating..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
doyin01:

You sound like a teenager...so I should lie to senseless people just because I want to sound positive about naira?? It is idiots like you that makes buhari think he is performing well..instead of you to criticize your government for their bad economical policies.. you will be shouting patriotism....you will leave the truth and be saying something else because you want to sound patriotic...

pray this country be great
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Oshey crypto o, atun ti broke o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
;DStop the fight and short FTT….

In case you miss Luna . Here is another chance. I no talk again. Make una dey fight upadan.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Am i the only one buying? This one every where dey silent. no shilling of coins... shocked
Seems i'm doing well or digging my own grave. Time will tell

just buying more of btc, eth . bnb.
Added MASK.
SOL too cos i guess the contract with google cloud hasn't changed. Grabbing cheap sol as FTX don declare bankrupt, still have an order of 5usd for SOL grin Maybe i will start running GMT now abi wetin dem call them grin like openheaven
Meh, i need thanksgiivng.
SEE as i doge LUNA crash, Celcuis, arrow, voyager,blockfi,FTX...
Make dem no vex hack binance oh, or kill CZ. Money don go be that. sha i don transfer large amount of asset to cold/hot wallet.
Make i go continue my farm work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
DieRich5:
Dollar just Dy go up anyhow, it's too painful buying at this rate
Me way Wan buy at 750 few days ago now see the way e fly cry
now dollar below 750 ND I'm thinking about buying at 650 or anything 600+

Some people get mind to buy dollar above 800 when Dem see the abnormal condition of the movement like dat tongue

I'm done trading for this year ND I just want to see as the crypto market condition goes

Pls always get more than one source to make money

Love to this blessed thread, we will surely survive this hardship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
If you lose money in a single trade, trying to make it back in a single trade could make it worse.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
I want to buy NEAR. I have enough big cap. Who knows if NEAR is still building. 2 usd is not bad as i believe we are at near bottom. Except Binance CZ does surgery then disappears in thin air. I dey suspect that man. Then i will have to sell my village uncle house, buy more.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lalalista: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Reason for the fall of dollar is that united States is set change their currency to another color and look, so those corrupt leaders in Africa that have been storing dollars will be frustrated.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Fastt:
Am i the only one buying? This one every where dey silent. no shilling of coins... shocked
Seems i'm doing well or digging my own grave. Time will tell

just buying more of btc, eth . bnb.
Added MASK.
SOL too cos i guess the contract with google cloud hasn't changed. Grabbing cheap sol as FTX don declare bankrupt, still have an order of 5usd for SOL grin Maybe i will start running GMT now abi wetin dem call them grin like openheaven
Meh, i need thanksgiivng.
SEE as i doge LUNA crash, Celcuis, arrow, voyager,blockfi,FTX...
Make dem no vex hack binance oh, or kill CZ. Money don go be that. sha i don transfer large amount of asset to cold/hot wallet.
Make i go continue my farm work.

Slow down, a little. It’s coming
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ngadaAwo: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

shatap stop talking nonsense ostrich
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ngadaAwo: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:
see who's talking
Adenrele
hahahahaha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ngadaAwo: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:
yes ooo
dey try to dey eat vegetables

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) ... (3678) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Sarahray, Geekels, Larwin(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.