Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3325461 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) ... (3657) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
SaintUlot:

I just made a post about him, the guy is hungry and he is suffering from Acute Stockholm syndrome.

I am BATIFIED

Make those wishing Nigeria evil not prosper...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ngadaAwo: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

I am BATIFIED

shatap
I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
doyin01:

In all you do..eat first... grin grin

Doyin love. Wetin u go send me like dis make i use chop grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

Gimme food na or send me crytp0 make i withdraw go use chop agbado, ewa and fufu grin grin grin grin grin

Nah you should be able to afford it now since naira is now stronger.. inflation should have reduced too...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ngadaAwo: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:
Never again sha pdp max or pdp lite (LP) get the opportunity to rule Nigeria again

Ip0bs and Unknown gunmen can keep attacking me..

I am BATIFIED
you're hungrified

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

Na your fellow man you dey call your love...ode..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
I have been seriously ignoring someone pikin badly... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He/ she don give me over 1000 mentions, I no dey ever reply am grin grin grin grin[left][/left]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ngadaAwo: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

I am BATIFIED

you're hungrified
you need food

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ngadaAwo: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:
I have been seriously ignoring someone pikin badly... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He/ she don give me over 1000 mentions, I no dey ever reply am grin grin grin grin[left][/left]
shatap
e pain am ooo
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
Adenrele we're just warming up
something big is coming
kikikikikiki
God bless gbegile

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
doyin01:

Na your fellow man you dey call your love...ode..
Werey so u be man.......

Doyin my man, Oya send me sumtin make i use chop na.... I sure say u still get some changee left, no be all u use buy dollars at 950 na grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yusfatedeeprof(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
doyin01:

It seems some of you are naturally daft, or you just intentionally want to sound stupid...i am pointing out to a price manipulation that happened on the market.. and all your empty brain could think of is the rubbish you typed?? Animal..

What Is the correlation?? You are a foolish fool..
Calm down grin
All your comments here from yesterday till now is about dollar and the Naira and how Naira will fall. I just had to reply to your last post which is still about usdt and naira.

With each comment you are getting more and more aggressive, it's easy for me to conclude that you bought at #830 grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NotBeenPaid: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
SaintUlot:

I just made a post about him, the guy is hungry and he is suffering from Acute Stockholm syndrome.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ngadaAwo: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

na now you tok because you need food to add some flesh on your neck

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Enemies wan make dem ban me grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ngadaAwo: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:
Werey so u be man.......

Doyin my man, Oya send me sumtin make i use chop na.... I sure say u still get some changee left, no be all u use buy dollars at 950 na grin grin grin
shatap you don deny your malnourished picture finish
kikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ngadaAwo: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:
Enemies wan make dem ban me grin grin grin grin
kikikikikiki Adenrele those guys go fix you
ntorrr

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2berich: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Born2berich:

Be weary of a classical bull trap, I advise that you log out and take a break for some few days.

Usually, I watch from the sidelines but I can feel your pain, hence I will drop a little investment tip for you and anyone else who's interested in the little advice:

1. Learn how to control your emotions, fear and greed (this is very difficult to do but you have to figure it out)
2. Don't be emotionally attached to any stock or crypto or any investment as anything can happen (the powers that control these markets don't want you to get rich)
3. Always take profit because you actually haven't made any true gains if you don't sell (All you have is paper profits)
4. Never say NEVER (If you were told last week that Luna will drop below $5, I guess you would have said never)
5. Don't try to catch a falling knife and always watch out for classical bull traps (Google it out)
6. Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs gets slaughtered. Don't be the pig

With these few points plus the other popular tips we all know, you will be fine and eventually make money

My 2 kobo.

May God bless our hustle

Like I stated in the bolded, they don't want you to make money.

What happened in ftx is a perfect example.

As more information trickle out, we can see that the ftx founder, the mother and the B1den administration all perfected what happened today. Those that are awake will understand. I can't say more.

Just be smart, take profits and stay strong

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
yusfatedeeprof:

Calm down grin
All your comments here from yesterday till now is about dollar and the Naira and how Naira will fall. I just had to reply to your last post which is still about usdt and naira.

With each comment you are getting more and more aggressive, it's easy for me to conclude that you bought at #830 grin

Are you that daft that you cannot see that it is a conversation concerning the topic on a thread like this?? Are you that dumb ??

Ok...use the conclusion to collect money from CBN....Goodluck..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
SaintUlot:

NotBeenPaid:
embarassed

Chukwudi and Obinna

Make una calm down.... Be BATIFIED... Stop this hatred your generations have always had for BAT

Embrace the progressive man.. Na this same hatred make una region dey back back for everything grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
doyin01:

Doyin.. O de jor wa fun mi ni owo

Jor na padi mi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

Doyin.. O de jor wa fun mi ni owo

Jor na padi mi

Go and meet your mumu mentor tinubu...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2berich: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Born2berich:

Be weary of Coinbase and Binance

You can add kucoin to the list. Be vigilant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
doyin01:

Go and meet your mumu mentor tinubu...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ngadaAwo: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:
My name is Adenrele David
I'm hungry my neck is long and thin
shocked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yusfatedeeprof(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
doyin01:

Are you that daft that you cannot see that it is a conversation concerning the topic on a thread like this?? Are you that dumb ??

You bought at #830 or you did not? cheesy

Why are you taking this so personal as if naira gaining is not good news even if it's temporary. Why are you so obsessed with Naira gaining just a little against the dollar? Because #700 is till goddam high.

I hope it falls to #400 before January grin. You won't be the first to lose money, you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Parser: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
How true is this?

As anyone been able to buy.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Una don bring politics come this thread
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
yusfatedeeprof:

You bought at #830 or you did not? cheesy

Why are you taking this so personal as if naira gaining is not good news even if it's temporary. Why are you so obsessed with Naira gaining just a little against the dollar? Because #700 is till goddam high.

I hope it falls to #400 before January grin. You won't be the first to lose money, you will be fine.

K
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Bank transfer
Parser:
How true is this?

As anyone been able to buy.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Parser: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
cmoney22222:
Bank transfer

Where u able?

Not working using card

(1) (2) (3) ... (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) ... (3657) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Chikacha, ViVaMadrid, Disembark, Benalfa(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.