Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,426 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3355371 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
doyin01:

She said her mother is an ashewo na...she is only sharing her real life experience with me...she also said her parents are armed robbers.. she is only making me aware of her dead parents and how they were killed...

She is not insulting me , she is only sharing her true life experience with me.. undecided

You people should stop bringing parents stuff into the nonsense you both are doing..

You people can insult each other but bringing parents into it is the worse thing and it is more childish..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
lrman:

You people should stop bringing parents stuff into the nonsense you both are doing..

You people can insult each other but bringing parents into it is the worse thing and it is more childish..

Lol..Read the previous comments...Na she bring parents into it , na she talk about how her parents are armed robbers and they were killed..na she say her mother was a prostitute.. go through the previous comment to see who started it first..

Na she dey tell us about her dead parents na
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
no matter how hard I try, I still can't fathom the rationale behind someone coming online, to trash talk someone else's parents(especially mothers wey I no dey use play).. if to insult too dey sweet you, why not insult the person you're having quarrels with and leave their parents alone?
this is the major reason I stopped going through all the first page comments in politics section. I just read the headline and few comments and I'm off.. a lot of insults and ill mannerism.. please lets not bring that here abeg..

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
Felixamos:
no matter how hard I try, I still can't fathom the rationale behind someone coming online, to trash talk someone else's parents(especially mothers wey I no dey use play).. if to insult too dey sweet you, why not insult the person you're having quarrels with and leave their parents alone?
this is the major reason I stopped going through all the first page comments in politics section. I just read the headline and few comments and I'm off.. a lot of insults and ill mannerism.. please lets not bring that here abeg..

grin grin grin isn't it obvious that she is 100% guilty of what she is accusing me of...

Person wey dey teach me anger management don use anger slap me ...grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
doyin01:

Lol..Read the previous comments...Na she bring parents into it , na she talk about how her parents are armed robbers and they were killed..na she say her mother was a prostitute.. go through the previous comment to see who started it first..

Na she dey tell us about her dead parents na

E don do
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
Enyinne:
Na Robbery wey ur papa go , dem shoot him dead . And ur mama die for brothel leaving u to roam the street. Useless son of a bitch . Come Bleep . I know my mention the give u small value cos u know the moniker u are dealing with na pure gem . Clear out joor this inconsequential human being

You and doyin are obviously birds of a feather that flocks together...from this dirty comment of yours.. it is obvious that you and doyin should be in the same WhatsApp group...na the same thing una be..if not even worse ...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
Enyinne:
I dont fucking care . If u call me criminal i will display ur history more since u cant talk without glazing ur discussion or disagreement without name calling. We are someone parents too . Talk nonsense. Na ur papa and mama who i know very well go collect

Hi, you've made your point and trust me when I say I agree with you to some levels. please just stop the insult already(irrespective of who started it). this is coming from a place of respect.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2022

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Enyinne:
Your own no dey bother me hence i will ignore u . No further corespondence or mention from u . Bye

No continue ooo..you can insult my own parents too because that is your favourite hobby.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
doyin01:

grin grin grin isn't it obvious that she is 100% guilty of what she is accusing me of...

Person wey dey teach me anger management don use anger slap me ...grin
I've observed you in the past and I believe it will not come to you as a surprise when I say you're foul mouthed(at least most of the times). You're too hasty to reply with insults and that to me is a very bad trait online or offline.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
Felixamos:

I've observed you in the past and I believe it will not come to you as a surprise when I say you're foul mouthed(at least most of the times). You're too hasty to reply with insults and that to me is a very bad trait online or offline.

K
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
doyin01:

Idiots like you don't even know the bad consequences that plagiarism and content theft and identity theft is bringing to your country...someone posted an article that was copied online without adding the source......by copying and pasting the article on a Google search engine , you can easily see the source of the article....and I told him to put the source of where he copied the article from to avoid plagiarism wahala ..you re here talking rubbish...do you even have common sense at all ?? I should support plagiarism because of a dumb person like you?.

Its not as if I insulted the guy or whatever.. so what is your problem? So put source of the article is now an insult ??
ok he copied the information but at least he brought it here because it's meaningful. You didn't even appreciate the effort but you're quick to call out what is wrong. The person never claimed the information was his own.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
deborges:
ok he copied the information but at least he brought it here because it's meaningful. You didn't even appreciate the effort but you're quick to call out what is wrong. The person never claimed the information was his own.

K
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
doyin01:

Very boring.. grin grin E be like say this one na learner...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
My fans...keep it coming.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: opella(f), Agentsalt, TotallyBelieve, yemmit90 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.