Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285590 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
you know what is so funny? after all the insults, not even a single dime is added or removed from anyone's wallets here. not a single letter of the insult would have any physical effect on the innocent parents. so they'll just end up showing us how ill-mannered they are and wasting their time and thread space.

maybe there's some sort of consolation when they lie on their bed before sleeping, and think of how good there were in throwing insults to someone they don't even know..
maybe there's some sort of joy when they think to themselves and say "I'm glad I won the insult battle"..

what exactly is the gain? I asked myself this question couple of months back and that was it. I no get time to waste dey insult anybody again.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Enyinne:
Hahha. I get em before no be property . By d way ur moniker is recoverable unless ur trying to tell us something we dont know that happened with it .
To maintain moniker in Nairaland without criminal record is commendable. Give that applause to me atleast u fling ur own from the window to hide crucial informations about u but i hv kept mine grin

K
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 12:00am On Dec 05, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
For the past two months something keeps telling me to keep stacking Lunc I don't know what is really pushing me but I've been stacking lunc against bullrun. If it goes south, we move. But then if it pulls a 100x then I go relocate my entire village to the Bahamas. This Bahamas don too hungry me.

Guys buy Lunc for long term. E get why
i have been talking about this since last week and no one is listening,dem talk say I wan collect people money and create my own community,e go clear for their eyes soon lol

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 12:04am On Dec 05, 2022
afam4life:

When is the presale closing?
visit the site and join their telegram group
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 12:07am On Dec 05, 2022
doyin01:

Stop displaying your foolish illiteracy online...you don't need to have read an information before you can know whether it was a stolen content or not...or whether plagiarism or not...a simple copy and paste of the article on Google will give you all the information concerning where the person copied the article from...plagiarism is a crime all over the world...and I only advised the person to add source to the article to avoid plagiarism problem..every sane person will support an advice concerning shunning plagiarism...so what exactly is your problem?? That i should clap for the poster for posting a content that he copied online without putting the source of it to avoid plagiarism?? So that it won't like vawulence?? You are obviously daft...cry from now till tommorow ...I will keep pointing out the wrong things..what is wrong is wrong......if you have been sued by a blogger for plagiarism before or content theft , maybe you will understand better...

Was he not the same guy that was bursted here...misleading people and lying with confidence..

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/2940#118825704
please how did I lie and mislead people,you always look for the hair in the soup and never see the good things people do,I would appreciate if you look at things with a clear head and not always looking for bad in everything

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 12:07am On Dec 05, 2022
Hudson777:
please how did I lie and mislead people,you always look for the hair in the soup and never see the good things people do,I would appreciate if you look at things with a clear head and not always looking for bad in everything

undecided

Here you have it...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 12:10am On Dec 05, 2022
doyin01:

Is that how you compliment crime in your village ?? Don't you know plagiarism is a crime ? Or you are that daft ??

Lady or man or whatever gender you are...Whenever I see a genuine effort I will compliment it and I have done that to several people here.....not a fake ass claiming to be what is not..and also promoting plagiarism...and also misleading with half baked information.....I won't support plagiarism, I won't support someone posting misleading information..and I won't support a daft person posting someone else contents as his own...you can go and kill yourself , I DON'T CARE....Nonsense..

Na so idiots like you push deflover till he started engaging in journey that he cannot complete.. because when people do wrong, you turn your face away all in the name of "i don't want to castigate him or her " bla bla bla..
I never said it was my information,I simply shared an important information here so everyone can benefit,if I dropped the link 90 percent of people here wouldn’t even check it out because of reasons best known to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 12:12am On Dec 05, 2022
Hudson777:
I never said it was my information,I simply shared an important information here so everyone can benefit,if I dropped the link 90 percent of people here wouldn’t even check it out because of reasons best known to them

And I replied you by simply saying

"Add the source of the article , to prevent plagiarism wahala..."...

So how is that bad ??

Below is the screenshot of my comment...

So what have I said that was bad or too much.. I never insulted him ..I only said he should add the source of the article or else it will be termed plagiarism... A person do not need to say they wrote something or not before it is termed plagiarism....once you post something which is not yours and you did not add source.. it is termed plagiarism...whether you said you wrote it or not does not matter...anyways can we move on already??

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 12:12am On Dec 05, 2022
lrman:

Before you continue quoting and quoting that person..check his previous comments on this thread.. if you are intelligent , you will know the person behind the moniker...
nawa oh,nothing person no go see for this obasanjo internet lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 12:15am On Dec 05, 2022
Felixamos:

I guess the point she is trying to make is, instead of criticizing the poster for sharing the information(without proper referencing), you should appreciate the content of the information. or better still, tell him the wrongs of plagiarism after appreciating the info first(that's if you found it enlightening) cause the poster never claimed the information to be his(directly I mean)...
exactly spot on,always confrontational on a faceless forum...I pray he or she heals from every troubles and get his or her heart desires
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 12:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Hudson777:
exactly spot on,always confrontational on a faceless forum...I pray he or she heals from every troubles and get his or her heart desires

When they point out something wrong that they did or are doing.. they will suddenly result to personal attacks.. I am sure if I had praise you for posting the article without putting the source...you won't say these things you are saying..infact you would have liked my comment...you won't talk about someone having troubles or not..you won't remember by that time
na... ..... your hypocrisy is irritating..

Well I will always be here.....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 12:23am On Dec 05, 2022
doyin01:

undecided

Here you have it...
I have explained myself before and I won’t do that again concerning this,if this helps you sleep well at night...carry on
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 12:25am On Dec 05, 2022
Hudson777:
I have explained myself before and I won’t do that again concerning this,if this helps you sleep well at night...carry on

Yen yen yen..I have moved past it already.. you were the one who brought it up again by asking me a question and I replied you with the screenshot....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 12:25am On Dec 05, 2022
doyin01:

And I replied you by simply saying

"Add the source of the article , to prevent plagiarism wahala..."...

So how is that bad ??

Below is the screenshot of my comment...

So what have I said that was bad or too much.. I never insulted him ..I only said he should add the source of the article or else it will be termed plagiarism... A person do not need to say they wrote something or not before it is termed plagiarism....once you post something which is not yours and you did not add source.. it is termed plagiarism...whether you said you wrote it or not does not matter...anyways can we move on already??

I hear you,next time try to commend efforts before correcting,you never know the information that can change your life for the better
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 12:26am On Dec 05, 2022
Hudson777:
I hear you,next time try to commend efforts before correcting,you never know the information that can change your life for the better

There are no rules in life that says "you should commend before correcting "....Some efforts should be corrected first before commending especially when the effort might turn out to be regret later....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 12:27am On Dec 05, 2022
doyin01:

When they point out something wrong that they did or are doing.. they will suddenly result to personal attacks.. I am sure if I had praise you for posting the article without putting the source...you won't say these things you are saying..infact you would have liked my comment...you won't talk about someone having troubles or not..you won't remember by that time
na... ..... your hypocrisy is irritating..

Well I will always be here.....
always be here oh but make sure you’re growing...las las everybody go day alright
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 12:28am On Dec 05, 2022
Hudson777:
always be here oh but make sure you’re growing...las las everybody go day alright

Deflover said the same thing too

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 12:28am On Dec 05, 2022
doyin01:

There are no rules in life that says "you should commend before correcting "....Some efforts should be corrected first before commending especially when the effort might turn out to be regret later....
okay thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 12:33am On Dec 05, 2022
Like play like play ,bullish market might have started right in our eyes...

The US DOLLAR INDEX declining is also a further confirmation that the bitcoin might keep rising on the monthly chart since most of the time there is a negative correlation between bitcoin and the US DOLLAR INDEX

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 6:07am On Dec 05, 2022
lrman:
Like play like play ,bullish market might have started right in our eyes...

The US DOLLAR INDEX declining is also a further confirmation that the bitcoin might keep rising on the monthly chart since most of the time there is a negative correlation between bitcoin and the US DOLLAR INDEX

BTC rise is possible, real bullish market is after halving of btc. Kindly see these videos from ClearValueTax, especially the one on BTC halving for more details- the key date to confirm any short term bull is 14 December.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qPlsDlB5MM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqe-GccRnQ8

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 6:56am On Dec 05, 2022
Emmizay12:
deflover na gutter boy, only 100usd make am go exile... tuehhh

poor church rat wey come nairaland to make noise.

dirty boy wey no get manners.... if you no comot status report redeem yourself..

the fool don blow the money or worst still use am go brothel to go blow am..

i sabi agbero and drug junkie like him when i see one
He is 43. That's no longer a boy na. He is a man.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 7:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Geovanni412:

BTC rise is possible, real bullish market is after halving of btc. Kindly see these videos from ClearValueTax, especially the one on BTC halving for more details- the key date to confirm any short term bull is 14 December.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qPlsDlB5MM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqe-GccRnQ8

Alright we learn everyday..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2022
I've always had my doubts when it comes to airdrops, but ever since Aptos I decided to start taking some of them seriously. If any of you here heard about Aptos then you know how much people made from it. Here's another one and I think we can give it a try (VERY IMPORTANT: Always remember to use a burner wallet for airdrops)

If you're interested click here

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oluwapoju(m): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2022
Lucremoy:
I've always had my doubts when it comes to airdrops, but ever since Aptos I decided to start taking some of them seriously. If any of you here heard about Aptos then you know how much people made from it. Here's another one and I think we can give it a try (VERY IMPORTANT: Always remember to use a burner wallet for airdrops)

If you're interested click here
Energi Airdrop that year was dope

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:40am On Dec 05, 2022
Ezinne and doyin01,.. u guys should just put an end to this beef please,...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2022
oluwapoju:

Energi Airdrop that year was dope
A lot of high hopes for this one too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oluwapoju(m): 7:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Lucremoy:

A lot of high hopes for this one too
Im no longer a fan
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Yo who also got the SNS-1 Airdrop?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2022
Born2conquer:
I took a RISK yesterday, one asset I am holding did like 20% profit yesterday because they announced positive news (but still like 70% down from its ATH).

Instead of selling partial, I sold all and I am risky buying it lower because I am betting on it still dipping again after 20%.

I checked the whole market outlook and I saw that we are still in a BEAR market meaning only my asset and other related one did some positive moves.

If it goes lower? I win
If it should keep blowing up? I lose

I will update you all.
After selling, it did another 10% profit

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: agbekoya(m), jargonzboi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.