Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3354610 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2022
doyin01:

And when one decides to caution the new moniker that is moving towards that same path , they will start saying someone is harsh, someone is this someone is that.. ..and when the person carries out those criminal act..the same set of people will be nowhere to be found...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2022
doyin01:

When I kept attacking him that time that he does not trade crypto , that he is just fooling people here , some mumus oh this thread attacked me and started telling me how they bought his book bla bla bla...time for challenge reach. The guy was busy posting screenshot of volatility index which is not even related to crypto...

Now those same people who claim to buy his book and they are now using it to trade . They are no where to be found to defend the guy...Who know sef ,they might just be one of his alt monikers or an accomplice. Because how do you want to explain a situation whereby some people will just defend a person blindly. ??

The guy will have alt monikers of up to 10..I am not joking...every week you must see new strange monikers that will suddenly become active on this thread and all their comments is just to defend deflover and hype him...which alone already exposes their motives already. ..you will never see them engage in any other discussion...their own is to quote deflover and tell us how they turned $1 to $1million dollar with his book...yeye

Just too lazy to flip back to this thread of the monikers wey dey hail am,... Where are these monikers now?

I remember many of them demanding for phone number of def,... I know say all nah alternate account,.... Flipping back to this page to make findings self nah wasting of time,... We all sensed his bullshiiiiit from afar I doyin01

As for me And I Stan, Deflover don accomplished his mission, You guys can still wait for 100$ to turn 2k$ ooo, me no want unah moneygrin

Cmoney respect to you boss,.. I cut cap for you bros 21times, cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2022
Robnectar:

See ehn doyin,... I get old monikers wey don cast for NL with too much beef, reasons why I abandoned them is bcox all these sceneros of speakin up when you sense bullshiiit coming,..

Abi ooo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yellowblack: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2022
doyin01:

Abi ooo

So deflover now don chop the money japa
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2022
@loucbou, who tell u say people dey here?grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by careercrew1: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2022
Deflover was given 2 weeks to make the money, it is not even up to one week and some people here are already castigating him. This is not right.

If he comes out before the time elapses and provide the money he made, you guys will say the market was easy bla bla bla.

I am not here to defend anybody, but agreement is agreement. You gave him 2 weeks. Let the 2 weeks elapse before you can go on with your attacks.

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2022
This one has potential of yielding 2000%-6000% gains.

HOBBIT PIRATE (HTP)
THE NEXT LEVEL OF MEMECOIN & NFT
~IT'S NOT JUST A MEME~

https://www.pinksale.finance/launchpad/0xCFcd387503D77507A035Db8aBD9C21899b5067e5?chain=BSC

Channel : https:///Hobbitpiratechannel
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
careercrew1:
Deflover was given 2 weeks to make the money, it is not even up to one week and some people here are already castigating him. This is not right.

If he comes out before the time elapses and provide the money he made, you guys will say the market was easy bla bla bla.

I am not here to defend anybody, but agreement is agreement. You gave him 2 weeks. Let the 2 weeks elapse before you can go on with your attacks.

Mehn u don't know how this dude always put up trades results here errday, so how is it hard to do that now
and why formin ghostrider now after them transfer D money to him nowgrin
I knew all his results self is copied from one telegram groupgrin

Abi shey u think say no be everybody get him own scope ni? grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Humans are so impatient!

If Deflover abi deflower has breached the first terms of agreement of not dropping stats, kindly give him grace till the challenge SLA expires b4 reaching conclusions of abscondment with the $100.

Everyone knows trades are ups and downs (win some loose some) he might pull a stunt b4 timeout if luck shine on him.

Deflover where ever u are, what ever u do, pls ensure u dont blow that $100 even if u do, pls do well to reimburse the person that sent u d money for challenge.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mo Yinmu Si DaemoLeegrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by careercrew1: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Robnectar:

Mehn u don't know how this dude always put up trades results here errday, so how is it hard to do that now
and why formin ghostrider now after them transfer D money to him nowgrin
I knew all his results self is copied from one telegram groupgrin

Abi shey u think say no be everybody get him own scope ni? grin

I understand sir. What I am saying is that we should give him benefit of a doubt so that he won't give excuses of distraction etc. Once the timeframe elapses and he fails to meet his part, guys can feast on him as they want.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by konfusedgee(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
careercrew1:

I understand sir. What I am saying is that we should give him benefit of a doubt so that he won't give excuses of distraction etc. Once the timeframe elapses and he fails to meet his part, guys can feast on him as they want.

Bro don't be naive, that guy sleeps on nairaland,, immediately he was credited he is nowhere to be seen.

Now on ghost mode

Classic scammer behavior ...

The fool has been coming online and refusing to drop updates.... In my eyes you are guilty of been a fake ass ,, scam scum... Unless you come outside and update us on your progress

If you wanted people to buy your book, you cant even come outside and tell us how you go about trading ordinary $100

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FoolishBoy419: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
cmoney22222:
Dangote Trailer don jam am. Lol

Relax. Our money don reach like $1.2k by now. I dey feel am for my body.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by careercrew1: 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
konfusedgee:

Bro don't be naive, that guy sleeps on nairaland,, immediately he was credited he is nowhere to be seen.

Now on ghost mode

The fool has been coming online and refusing to drop updates.... In my eyes you are guilty of been a fake ass ,, scam scum... Unless you come outside and update us on your progress

If you wanted people to buy your book, you cant even come outside and tell us how you go about trading ordinary $100

I understand you sir and your worries has been allayed long ago by cmoney who gave him the $100 as he confirmed that deflover can't run away with the cash or else he will be tracked and arrested. So, why is this issue still brought up?

Like i said, agreement is agreement and him coming to give hourly or daily update here wasn't part of the agreement, hence all the rants are pointless imo.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
No , daily trading update was part of the agreement sir

careercrew1:

I understand you sir and your worries has been allayed long ago by cmoney who gave him the $100 as he confirmed that deflover can't run away with the cash or else he will be tracked and arrested. So, why is this issue still brought up?

Like i said, agreement is agreement and him coming to give hourly or daily update here wasn't part of the agreement, hence all the rants are pointless imo.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by careercrew1: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
cmoney22222:
No , daily trading update was part of the agreement sir

Thank you sir for the clarification. We wait for the timeline to be met with the result and necessary action to be taken if needed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
careercrew1:

Daily update was actually part of the agreement bro.

And if Deflover that reply every mention on this page suddenly went mute for about 3 days now, there is a genuine cause for worry.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
konfusedgee:

Now on ghost mode

grin grin. Why una go allow deflover run una this kind game? The max you can withdraw from deriv is $10,000 unless you are fully verified. U suppose ask deflover if im dey verified for deriv first. If im no dey verified and with all the yans im dey talk about im method, you suppose conclude say all na wash. If im method dey that good, im total withdrawal for deriv suppose pass 10k dollars based on wetin im dey do with $20. las las, that money fit don enter indian voice mail.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Geovanni412:

grin grin. Why una go allow deflover run una this kind game? The max you can withdraw from deriv is $10,000 unless you are fully verified. U suppose ask deflover if im dey verified for deriv first. If im no dey verified and with all the yans im dey talk about im method, you suppose conclude say all na wash. If im method dey that good, im total withdrawal for deriv suppose pass 10k dollars based on wetin im dey do with $20. las las, that money fit don enter indian voice mail.

grin grin grin Another angle..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
He's clearly breached the daily updates agreement, we've flogged that enough.

Let's all be quiet and wait for the deadline. Am optimistic he won't fail. Though he won't hit the target

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afam4life(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Na WA oo.. deflower or deflover don go ghost mode for days now... Wonders shall never end.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
afam4life:
Na WA oo.. deflower or deflover don go ghost mode for days now... Wonders shall never end.
Well let's give him time Sha the time has not reach so when the time reach, he will come around...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Suunnn(f): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
legacystore:
Crypto currency is known to have high volatility which means anything is possible u can make 80% loss or gain in just 24 hours depending on how the pendulum swings.

Just yesterday xrp was 220 and everyone was dumping and this morning it's has moved to 270 for those that stayed on. Massive profit in 24 hrs.

Let's discuss crypto picks, strategies and tips

My strategy is hodl or swing trading

I buy and hold to make at least 50% minimum before I dump and move to the next one.

My max wait period is 3 months, sometimes I hit target much earlier the other time I cut my loss.

Day trading is a no no for me, don't even have such time

Want a coach on this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
legacystore:
Crypto currency is known to have high volatility which means anything is possible u can make 80% loss or gain in just 24 hours depending on how the pendulum swings.

Just yesterday xrp was 220 and everyone was dumping and this morning it's has moved to 270 for those that stayed on. Massive profit in 24 hrs.

Let's discuss crypto picks, strategies and tips

My strategy is hodl or swing trading

I buy and hold to make at least 50% minimum before I dump and move to the next one.

My max wait period is 3 months, sometimes I hit target much earlier the other time I cut my loss.

Day trading is a no no for me, don't even have such time

On a normal swing trade that last you like 3 months, what’s the percentage of your R:R (risk reward)? And what’s your average leverage?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
owunabastard:
Without exchange, how can you trade it? Time, when do you think it will have value--next year, 20 years time? The main aim of Pi is that advert they place in their platform. With time you will understand

People are bartering you de here de talk about advert that is voluntary.
Your lots still see pi like every other ICO launched crypto projects......you don't know anything
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
$100 to $1800 in two weeks
Nobody will give you this, only you yourself should stress yourself for such challenge

He won't make it

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
cmoney22222:
Dangote Trailer don jam am. Lol

Egungu don enter express, how many days remain?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
There's a big problem that I am encountering, when I trade like today, I will be going around around in circles making profit and losing the profit at the same time, is like am not at the good side of the trading, which is not a favourable trade, can someone help me out... I just love futures and that sector have show me dirty... I feel like spot is slow in profit..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ningishzida, Arijude(m), BeastOfNoTribe, Hero2t, iwillnevergiveup, nna777, Innomama7(m), bunbam, Namzy(m), Ebowo(f), Dundalk(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.