Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3313703 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sbf is seriously fighting cz because he called out his scam

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
zinaunreal:
It's funny how you guys are waiting for a miracle to come from bitcoin and all these other crypto currencies. Bitcoin is currently operating at the law of diminishing return.

If you have sense you would know that bitcoin has outlived its purpose. Infact as selfish as we are, we refused to allow crypto to become flexible and contest fully with the fiat. Rather we decided to use it only for the purpose of digital trade and store of value. Which Infact looks like a ponzi worse than mmm.

Digital ponzi, that's what you guys are calling trade.

All these currencies have no eco system and are all crash or burn data. I've watched how some of you here are claiming experts in crypto. If you're really an expert you will think hard about what I said. A crypto with no eco system, energy efficiency , and depends on the fiat for viability is obsolete and wont move further. Keep wasting your time expecting the miraculous. Bitcoin will only regain its standard when these various points have been fulfilled. Maybe not by bitcoin itself but by another crypto that will be fully adopted by the entire masses .

If no be pi, forgerrit

4 months now btc remains stagnant.

I came here months ago explaining how the crypto market especially btc will not recover due to a lack of eco system and the final point of diminishing return for crypto.

No eco system, no progress
Growth of a crypto currency can never exist in exchanges alone . Goods and services must be involved. Regular people must be involved

The only crypto currency with the largest eco system right now is the pi network . The sooner they launch the better for crypto. Quote me negatively and disgrace yourself in future
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by newdawnlive: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
we buy and sell any crypto currency check my signature
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lol . Y'all are crazy . $100 and use 200k to recover it then give police 10% of recovered funds . I dont see the posibility of recovery even with court order . No evidence of scam , na willing transactions undertaken by sender grin
sweetveek:
I'm only interested in how you plan to recover your 100$ after the time elapsed because you self don make mouth too cheesy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
zinaunreal:

If no be pi, forgerrit

I came here months ago explaining how the crypto market especially btc will not recover due to a lack of eco system and the final point of diminishing return for crypto.

Growth of a crypto currency can never exist in exchanges alone . Goods and services must be involved. Regular people must be involved

The only crypto currency with the largest eco system right now is the pi network . The sooner they launch the better for crypto. Quote me negatively and disgrace yourself in future
Good insight but I think crypto is going nowhere. The whole ecosystem is still in it's adoption stage and prone to crashes, there will be lots of corrections
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lol… you don’t need to be interested how I plan to recover it.. 2, is it your mouth? grin. 3: A dog can still eat from its master”s table finally , food for the dogs should be given to the dogs. If you don’t get it 4get it.. grin grin … Everyday you pray , pray say anything money fit buy make e no be your problem.Amen

Words on marble.

sweetveek:
I'm only interested in how you plan to recover your 100$ after the time elapsed because you self don make mouth too cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
deborges:
Good insight but I think crypto is going nowhere. The whole ecosystem is still in it's adoption stage and prone to crashes, there will be lots of corrections

Let's watch and see
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Enyinne:
Lol . Y'all are crazy . $100 and use 200k to recover it then give police 10% of recovered funds . I dont see the posibility of recovery even with court order . No evidence of scam , na willing transactions undertaken by sender grin
cheesy there's evidence na, transaction wasn't successful/completed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
cmoney22222:
Lol… you don’t need to be interested how I plan to recover it.. 2, is it your mouth? grin. 3: A dog can still eat from its master”s table finally , food for the dogs should be given to the dogs. If you don’t get it 4get it.. grin grin … Everyday you pray , pray say anything money fit buy make e no be your problem.Amen

Words on marble.

of course for you to have released 100$ easily knowing fully well anything could happen, it means you go dae alright whichever way it goes but alot of people here would be happy to see the real face behind the account cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
;DNa deflover face I go put for here soon.. I no Dey alrite ooo. I Dey trenches and too , futures want show me pepper since morning ,I Dey monitor trade Before one long wick go liquidate me lol@ . Thanks boss

sweetveek:
of course for you to have released 100$ easily knowing fully well anything could happen, it means you go dae alright whichever way it goes but alot of people here would be happy to see the real face behind the account cheesy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emperor550(m): 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
zinaunreal:

If no be pi, forgerrit

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emperor550(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
zinaunreal:

If no be pi, forgerrit

Stop disgracing yourself here .when the bulls return now you will run back to your cave.if you want to talk about pi
Just go and open a pi thread.come back and reply to me when pi becomes tradable in exchanges
.una go de mainnet forever angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Crypto crash ke,
abi your portfolio crashundecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Emperor550:

Stop disgracing yourself here .when the bulls return now you will run back to your cave.if you want to talk about pi
Just go and open a pi thread.come back and reply to me when pi becomes tradable in exchanges
.una go de mainnet forever angry

grin the bulls are loooooonng gone. You go wait taya. Better go and beg for some real crypto currency you're here wasting time for your ponzis to pump. How can you emulate an ecosystem when all the money is only in an exchanges. Keep deceiving yourselves. Get some sense dude. If someone doesn't loose money you can't gain money. Why must crypto still be depending on bulls to keep it afloat? That's how this crypto has been corrupted. How can you compete with fiat this way. I shouldn't be arguing with you. You know absolutely little
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lol Na willing payer willing taker grin
sweetveek:
cheesy there's evidence na, transaction wasn't successful/completed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
def is a low life scammer..wonder how he survived life to 40 if actually he is UpTo 40?
Time for him to Garner people's trust and decided to chicken out his low life ass away with a paltry #75 k ?
Indeed there was a crypto expert trader

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by konfusedgee(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bmaster:
def is a low life scammer..wonder how he survived life to 40 if actually he is UpTo 40?
Time for him to Garner people's trust and decided to chicken out his low life ass away with a paltry #75 k ?

Bros no reason am,,, the liquidation wey jam me today,,,, if say I be deflover me sef for Ja with that $100 .... I need compensation right now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
konfusedgee:

Bros no reason am,,, the liquidation wey jam me today,,,, if say I be deflover me sef for Ja with that $100 .... I need compensation right now
na lie.
Post evidence if actually you're saying the truth
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bmaster:

Just chill till 15th boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yusfatedeeprof(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bmaster:
Deflover was 34 years old in 2013, right now he's 43 years old. Yeah he's over 40 cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Pi ko, Pi ni...idiots.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 1:03am On Dec 13, 2022
zinaunreal:

grin the bulls are loooooonng gone. You go wait taya. Better go and beg for some real crypto currency you're here wasting time for your ponzis to pump. How can you emulate an ecosystem when all the money is only in an exchanges. Keep deceiving yourselves. Get some sense dude. If someone doesn't loose money you can't gain money. Why must crypto still be depending on bulls to keep it afloat? That's how this crypto has been corrupted. How can you compete with fiat this way. I shouldn't be arguing with you. You know absolutely little
crypto market is here to stay whether you like it or not,the bull season will be back stop talking with your emotions and being sentimental...I agree with you that only cryptos with utilities will stand the test of time
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:05am On Dec 13, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Whatever spike you see in the market this phase is false. I’m of a school of thought that, IF YOU CANT STAND FOR ONE THING FOR SURE, YOU’LL FALL FOR EVERYTHING OR ANYTHING THAT MAY BE WRONG.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnfem321: 1:46am On Dec 13, 2022
Hello guru in the house. This whole binance fud is quite concerning for me.. pls what’s is the best decentralised wallet to store USDT?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:50am On Dec 13, 2022
Good day all, this is to those mining Satsohi Core app like me. Kindly do this to avoid losing your hard earned tokens/coins.

This video explains how to add and bind Metamask Wallet address to your Satoshi Core Mining app.

Watch, Like, Subscribe and Kindly Share to your socials.

To all our success in this Space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BydpVKOHhZA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by greatfucker: 1:51am On Dec 13, 2022
Fastt:

Binance principal. Mexc ,gate for tokens not yet on Binance.

Most of my tokens are outside of the exchange. I set alert to sell if they are on my sell price area. Then transfer to exchange.
well thank u very much boss. I just want to start trading and a lot of people online have been recommending binance to me I just hope is gud and save

sorry to ask this boss,have u make millions from this crypto of a things and hw much can I invest for a beginner like me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by johnfem321: 1:52am On Dec 13, 2022
Pls what site did you buy from ?
calebify1:

You are right.
I got a Nano s plus for close to 70k plus shipping by DHL.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 3:30am On Dec 13, 2022
Ekehwinz:

Just chill till 15th boss

I don't think deflover can pull it off. There is no volume in the market and it is a tight range on usd index and pairs trading agst usd. Without a clear trend, how is he going to pull it off?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akwesenana: 4:10am On Dec 13, 2022
What can I do with this
Is it legit?
I received a text message with login details and I logged in and found this.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:28am On Dec 13, 2022
Geovanni412:

I don't think deflover can pull it off. There is no volume in the market and it is a tight range on usd index and pairs trading agst usd. Without a clear trend, how is he going to pull it off?

He was never trading crypto...several times he posted the screenshot of volatility index which is totally different from crypto...and when he was given 100$ , he showed screenshot of the volatility index which he claims to be trading with the $100 on [url]Deriv.com[/url]...

The point is...Deflover is definitely a liar and likely a scammer too....when did volatility index now turn to crypto??

And even the so called volatility index sef...He is just gambling and the account screenshot showed that he has blown it..it is obvious from the screenshot he posted...except if he wants to deposit another money again..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:29am On Dec 13, 2022
akwesenana:
What can I do with this
Is it legit?
I received a text message with login details and I logged in and found this.

grin grin grin I bet you are already excited that oh you will buy ferrari soon........

The same login details will be sent to millions of people... grin Then they wait for those that will fall for it...

Anyways ignore it...it is a scam...100% scam...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akwesenana: 4:36am On Dec 13, 2022
lrman:

grin grin grin I bet you are already excited that oh you will buy ferrari soon........

The same login details will be sent to millions of people... grin Then they wait for those that will fall for it...

Anyways ignore it...it is a scam...100% scam...
Lol. Thought as much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: qmd24(m), MamaFutures and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.