Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3354313 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 5:32am On Dec 13, 2022
Geovanni412:

I don't think deflover can pull it off. There is no volume in the market and it is a tight range on usd index and pairs trading agst usd. Without a clear trend, how is he going to pull it off?

There is a massive volume in VIX 75 1S he's trading. I trade it too.

In the last two weeks I've flipped $35 to $400+ and lost it all.

Volume should not be an excuse in indices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 5:34am On Dec 13, 2022
Geovanni412:

I don't think deflover can pull it off. There is no volume in the market and it is a tight range on usd index and pairs trading agst usd. Without a clear trend, how is he going to pull it off?

Na to just relax, we will all know of his proud ability on the 15th.

It's just two days to 15th December

We keep watch!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 6:06am On Dec 13, 2022
Token recommendation
Ton/usdt

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2022
Hudson777:
crypto market is here to stay whether you like it or not,the bull season will be back stop talking with your emotions and being sentimental...I agree with you that only cryptos with utilities will stand the test of time

Bro nobody like crypto pass me. But they way people have turned it in to a fast money scheme is annoying. Someone will just launch coin over night, put it up on an exchange and wait for people to adopt it , without any tangible use for this coin. Just see what happened to Ftx. Shows that crypto is still in a very fragile state and btc can easily go back to zero overnight.

The only crypto that has taken its time to expand and build up solidly they are all castigating. If we don't treat crypto like real money , nothing will ever come of it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 6:51am On Dec 13, 2022
Please if you’ve made up to 1000$ and successfully TAKEN profit in the last six months please like this post.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 6:53am On Dec 13, 2022
If you’ve not made up to 1000$ or nothing at all in the last six month , please like this .

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 6:54am On Dec 13, 2022
zinaunreal:

Bro nobody like crypto pass me. But they way people have turned it in to a fast money scheme is annoying. Someone will just launch coin over night, put it up on an exchange and wait for people to adopt it , without any tangible use for this coin. Just see what happened to Ftx. Shows that crypto is still in a very fragile state and btc can easily go back to zero overnight.

The only crypto that has taken its time to expand and build up solidly they are all castigating. If we don't treat crypto like real money , nothing will ever come of it
sad truth crypto addicts don't wanna hear....I just hope it won't be like the 90's bubble
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 7:01am On Dec 13, 2022
twosquare:
Pi ko, Pi ni...idiots.
.instead make you counter with better analysis you de talk like somebody wey de inside bush with chewing stick for mouth (spits)

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 7:05am On Dec 13, 2022
deborges:
Sbf is seriously fighting cz because he called out his scam

The crook is being protected by the Democrats now he has been arrested by,the FBI because they don't the Republican controlled house to call for him

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 7:13am On Dec 13, 2022
deflover:

U don't need their contacts.
I get contacts wey I dey fit read chart
Join my zoom class
I go start this week with shikini money
v
...how far_how the charts reading de go?
U don start to de fibonacci
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:14am On Dec 13, 2022
BnB is dropping massively. It may or not be FUD. But if you have money you can't afford to lose on Binance, you might wanna reconsider and move your asset to even hot wallet .

I don sound warning oh

Me I have long move except small changes I'm flipping .

It's may also be a buying opportunity for some.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:14am On Dec 13, 2022
Just In: Sam Bankman-Fried arrested by Bahamian authorities.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2022
Pristine664:

There is a massive volume in VIX 75 1S he's trading. I trade it too.

In the last two weeks I've flipped $35 to $400+ and lost it all.

Volume should not be an excuse in indices.

Interesting. His system is supposed to be based on volume. Let's give him till 15th but it's doubtful he will achieve anything.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2022
greatfucker:

well thank u very much boss. I just want to start trading and a lot of people online have been recommending binance to me I just hope is gud and save

sorry to ask this boss,have u make millions from this crypto of a things and hw much can I invest for a beginner like me

Millions ke. Me that's chilling in the trenches grin.
I don't trade always but I buy, wait a while, sell for reasonable profit/negative profit,. Chop the profit if any, carry oyoyo restart again.

It's been always what im comfortable loosing.
But in this bear market, I doubling down on BTC. No more side attractions. So na coins I dey count so.

Trader in Binance? ppl are taking out their Money, you wan enter. It's high risk but might work for you. As a beginner, start with 10dollars. Buy weekly /monthly. Try learning about it. The risk is very high and will advise you to read a lot before jumping in

If exchange no carry your money run, thief's fit get your seed phrase, kidnappers fit carry you and your hard wallet . Liquidation. Binance sizing your money. Your bank freezing your account, deflower selling book, scammer contacting you. Look well well grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2022
twosquare:
Pi ko, Pi ni...idiots.

Pump and dump fan....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2022
twosquare:
Pi ko, Pi ni...idiots.

Pump and dump fan....

You better go beg Pi to launch. See finish is whats killing the crypto market. Pump pump pump duuummmp grin . Good thing there's no Ico for Pi. To avoid all this drama that touches. Everybody on earth should have crypto in his /her phone. That's when it will become significant. Crypto is not for exchanges alone. That's what Pi is trying to do. I'm just using it as an example .I don't even have pi. If you cannot buy simple yam or shoe with crypto then we have a long way to go..

I'm not here to argue but lay down practical facts. Personal opinion is free so as consequences. I'll be back again in months to come but predictably nothing will still change. You better learn from aboki because they are the masters of fx in Nigeria. If they can adopt Pi this way, that should get you thinking real hard
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FoolishBoy419: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2022
lrman:

He was never trading crypto...several times he posted the screenshot of volatility index which is totally different from crypto...and when he was given 100$ , he showed screenshot of the volatility index which he claims to be trading with the $100 on [url]Deriv.com[/url]...

The point is...Deflover is definitely a liar and likely a scammer too....when did volatility index now turn to crypto??

And even the so called volatility index sef...He is just gambling and the account screenshot showed that he has blown it..it is obvious from the screenshot he posted...except if he wants to deposit another money again..

That guy is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamnobody001: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2022
Has anyone transacted with omobola here? I've been scammed of 270,000 worth of PayPal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2022
Iamnobody001:
Has anyone transacted with omobola here? I've been scammed of 20,000 worth of PayPal

I do not pity anyone who gets scammed on this thread....I remember that doyin guy or lady was always warning people severally here that they should be careful of those they trust here .but some people will insult him or her and say he is rude he is this he is that...

You will even see monikers that claimed they bought book from deflover..when you suddenly discover their lies and tell them what they did learn from the book they claimed they bought from him , they suddenly start saying ehn I am not trading crypto with it..I did not buy the book because I want to trade with it.. I just bought the book because I love to read books bla bla bla..that was red flag itself and I knew they all belong to the same WhatsApp group..

Rule 1 : Anyone who is always quick to defend a scammer , is probably a scammer too or an accomplice.. Remember the keywords "Always quick "

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshscrazy: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2022
Today is CPI day

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshscrazy: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2022
Omobola121:
Hi Boss, rate is btw 700-710 currently sir.

07036205410 (WhatsApp)

shocked Come and answer
Your attention is needed

Iamnobody001:
Has anyone transacted with omobola here? I've been scammed of 20,000 worth of PayPal
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

BTC & the USDT.D both playing seesaw swings with peoples heart (for where a man’s treasure is, that’s where you find his heart), thereby creating a range for weeks now. At some point, they make a balance resulting to a sideways market. The USDT.D resistance turns out to be the BTC support while BTC support serves as USDT.D’s resistance.

Here’s the possible outcome, “at some point, One of three things must need happen to change or break out of the swing-range-sideways market situation:
1. Bad news (to open the holes I’ve been mentioning to open),
2. Good news (to cause perhaps another false spike), and
3. Some whales either dumping or buying the dip (the latter isn’t certain at the moment as the whales desires even more to buy cheap).

Wait for it, even though it tarry, it shall surely come.

Bad news (to open the holes I’ve been mentioning to open),

Binance FUD has always created a good buy for the BNB. Don't sleep on it, here comes some opportunities, wait for it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshscrazy: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2022
Omobola121:
WE BUY

FNF PAYPAL FUND FROM BALANCE
PAYONEER
CASHAPP
SKRILL
NETTLER
PAYER
AIRTIM
PERFECT MONEY
USDT
BTC
ETC....

WE ALSO HELP IN WITHDRAWING FROM FIVER,UPWORK, SURVEY SITES AND ANY OTHER LEGIT SITES

YOU WANT TO PAY FOR A PRODUCT ONLINE? WE CAN RUN THAT AS WELL.

CONTACT ON MY SIG!

USE OF VERIFIED ESCROW HERE IS WELCOME!!

cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamnobody001: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2022
Sold paypal to this lady, and she went on a vacation to Ghana with my money..
Since Friday night.

She's wanted.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamnobody001: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2022
lrman:

I do not pity anyone who gets scammed on this thread....I remember that doyin guy or lady was always warning people severally here that they should be careful of those they trust here .but some people will insult him or her and say he is rude he is this he is that...

You will even see monikers that claimed they bought book from deflover..when you suddenly discover their lies and tell them what they did learn from the book they claimed they bought from him , they suddenly start saying ehn I am not trading crypto with it..I did not buy the book because I want to trade with it.. I just bought the book because I love to read books bla bla bla..that was red flag itself and I knew they all belong to the same WhatsApp group..

Rule 1 : Anyone who is always quick to defend a scammer , is probably a scammer too or an accomplice.. Remember the keywords "Always quick "
she scammed me of 270, and has disappeared with my money...
Bad thing that I didn't do my due diligence
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshscrazy: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2022
Iamnobody001:
Omobola12 1 with the number 07036205410 is a scammer who scammed me of 300,000 plus...
Her PayPal emails
dannydan.org@gmail.com

callmebees.org@gmail.com

askofbees@gmail.com

Account number 20026664651
Name - omobola Alice
Bank name kuda
Tabbaz kindly add to the red list
shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emperor550(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2022
Truthshscrazy:

shocked

I started harbouring suspicion about that moniker after he/she introduced an arbitrage website here and some people joined, few days later ,the people she introduced got scammed.i don't trust anyone in this faceless forum

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2022
Iamnobody001:

Cc Doyin01 and mynameis007

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2022
Emperor550:

I started harbouring suspicion about that moniker after he/she introduced an arbitrage website here and some people joined, few days later ,the people she introduced got scammed.i don't trust anyone in this faceless forum

Could recall vividly,... That site she introduced send many niqqahz go wetin pass trenches, them never recover till now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2022
Bmaster:
def is a low life scammer..wonder how he survived life to 40 if actually he is UpTo 40?
Time for him to Garner people's trust and decided to chicken out his low life ass away with a paltry #75 k ?
Indeed there was a crypto expert trader
Ever since that guy inception into this thread, the one thing that as stand out about him is his "Gut". The other thing he has which seems to be bigger than that his "Gut" is his "Bullshït" which he constantly tries to feed to us.

I won't be surprise, say in few days time, he come back with that his shitty moniker and start preaching his "bullshït" all over again.

I want to believe he act the way he does because this is a faceless forum. His existence should be discarded.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamnobody001: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2022
Iamnobody001:
Omobola12 1 with the number 07036205410 is a scammer who scammed me of 300,000 plus...
Her PayPal emails
dannydan.org@gmail.com

callmebees.org@gmail.com

askofbees@gmail.com

Account number 20026664651
Name - omobola Alice
Bank name kuda
Tabbaz kindly add to the red list
she'll be arrested soon...

Trade with this person at your own risk...

Run if you love your money

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ROSSYZ(f), Dundalk(m), Emsendo, seanwilliam(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.