Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3375772 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) ... (3680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
cmoney22222:
Walahi I support you in this. No be by big big English as them no want make we learn here again. Everyday fight insult , quarrel. Na here I come Dey learn how to insult people . grin

Same thing with me oh... Na here I take start my crypto journey, but e con be like say insults and e-fights na compulsory course to learn if you wan be successful in it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tenshades:

Doyin. As a yoruba guy, I will advise you.

''Sho ara e''

Be careful. I won't say more than this.

You need the advice.. not me..

And I am telling you to shut up...you don't know who you are talking to...you don't know... angry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
God please don't let naira hit #800.
This i really pray from my heart.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Did he tell you we are relatives?

We have seen how Irman has always been supporting your comments, does that means he is your relative, your friend or knows where you stay?

I have always learn to mind my issue and put mouth into what that concerns me.

Allow the owner of $100 to be concerned about Deflover. Moreso, he promised to get Deflover.

So why the headache?

doyin01:

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time

Madam stop pretending here.. you know what exactly I am talking about..

Deflover na your person...just tell him to release the 100$...all these your grammar na wash...you can fool

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Make we Dey observe as e Dey play and show for here. Last last e ma te ara yi.

My concern again is the moderator for this section , be like Binance don liquidate am. E suppose know Wetin to do since

RomeoMarvis:

Same thing with me oh... Na here I take start my crypto journey, but e con be like say insults and e-fights na compulsory course to learn if you wan be successful in it.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tenshades:

Well, I have never looked down on security jobs before but I found myself being a security man for a firm.

I dey open gate sef. grin

Eyah...no wonder..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Omobola121:
Did he tell you we are relatives?

We have seen how Irman has always been supporting your comments, does that means he is your relative, your friend or knows where you stay?

I have always learn to mind my issue and put mouth into what that concerns me.

Allow the owner of $100 to be concerned about Deflover. Moreso, he promised to get Deflover.

So why the headache?

Bla bla bla...

The headache is that you are a hypocrite....deflover is a scammer..tell him to release the 100$......you know how you will contact him on WhatsApp..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
cmoney22222:
Make we Dey observe as e Dey play and show for here. Last last e ma te ara yi.

My concern again is the moderator for this section , be like Binance don liquidate am. E suppose know Wetin to do since

What to do na! Las las we go dey alright
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
Deflover......doyin01 said you should show face and release the $100

doyin01:
b
Bla bla bla...

The headache is that you are a hypocrite....deflover is a scammer..tell him to release the 100$...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Omobola121:
Deflover......doyin01 said you should show face and release the $100

Keep fooling yourself...The days of every scammers are numbered.....

100$ go finish na....he will try to come back again with one of his alt monikers and make attempt to do another stunt...waiting for you to defend those monikers as usual...enjoy while it lasts..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
900 not 800. Get your fact right!

Felixamos:
Pride and over confidence over something one has no personal control of, has chased some guys out of this forum.. See below:

Kingsteve: claimed he's so sure BTC will never go down to a certain amount and if it does, he would quit this thread...

Deflover: someone I've never believed, claimed he's one of the best TA expert there ever is and haven full of himself, accepted a challenge of turning $100 to $2000 in two weeks.. Well today makes it two weeks and deflover is still no where to be found...

Doyin01: he hasn't quit the thread yet but he promised he would, if dollar to naira does not get to 800naira by Christmas.. I guess we'll find out by 25th.. 10days to go..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
Omobola121:

Oh thanks for the correction... So it was 900 doyin01 said? Make I edit the post..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
Omobola121:

Hehe this one wants me to quit the thread so that she can carry out her foolish scam schemes with deflover... grin grin grin whether dollar touches 600naira or 500naira oooooo..I won't stop getting active on this thread.. worst case I Will open another moniker and keep exposing your lies and deceits.. cheesy grin

It is even good if the dollar price reduces.. at least the more it reduces the lower the price of commodities including bag of rice...so make una rest..

If dollar likes let it reach 100naira..I will not stop tormenting every scammers and accomplice..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Response01:
God please don't let naira hit #800.
This i really pray from my heart.
My prayer too.. For so many reasons which one of them is for that uncultured pig to quit this thread..

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Felixamos:

My prayer too.. For so many reasons which one of them is for that uncultured pig to quit this thread..

Your father and mother..

And lastly.. I won't quit this thread.. grin grin you can now commit suicide..and it takes few minutes to open a new moniker and get active...so you are just fooling yourself..

NEXT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smartty68(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
I'm waiting for Deflover.
[img]https://giffiles./217/217759.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tenshades(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
doyin01:

Eyah...no wonder..

Yeah...I was once a security officer in NLNG under GRAFTON limited.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smartty68(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Robnectar:

Nope bro,.. but most of the guys dat reg through my refer don do KYC,.... What Abt u?
I registered through your link. Done with KYC already, remember you chatted me up via Star Network some time ago?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tenshades:

Yeah...I was once a security officer in NLNG under GRAFTON limited.

Lol..no wonder I said this one know reach...we are talking about senior ranking DSS officers , this one is busy talking about security officer of NLNG that the highest you can do is put a call through to highest DPO of a station in charge of a case..that is if you even know one........not even the federal power...mtchewww...I will stop replying this one sef...you know reach at all..you are too small...

Handling you is even a waste of time and energy and waste of case file..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tenshades(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
doyin01:

Lol..no wonder I said this one know reach...we are talking about senior ranking DSS officers , this one is busy talking about security officer of NLNG that the highest you can do is put a call through to highest DPO of a station in charge of a case..that is if you even know one........not even the federal power...mtchewww...I will stop replying this one sef...you know reach at all..you are too small...

If you are sane to understand simple English sentence, you would have read the tense used to understand.

You be mumu o.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tenshades:

If you are sane to understand simple English sentence, you would have read the tense used to understand.

You be mumu o.

Lol..last year and this year...lol.....you know reach brother...you know reach brother.....

You do security officer with NLNG..for your mind , you can caution anyone you see online even when you don't know who is who..... grin grin i pity both you and your oga....even your DPO go beg las las

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tenshades(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
doyin01:

Lol..last year and this year...lol.....you know reach brother...you know reach brother.....

Lol...your egbon dey house. I no know you from Adam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
lrman:
All these grammar know concern me ooo..

My own is that we all should come together to make sure that deflover do not go unpunished IF he is guilty , but if you claim you do not like scammers and you allow deflover go scot-free , then you are a hypocrite and there is more to it...

Deflover fall hand sha. I almost defended him as well.

I've never seen a more confident sca.mmer all my life.

I reason Omobola has nothing to do with him except for the book she bought.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tenshades:

Lol...your egbon dey house. I no know you from Adam.

The day you know me is the day you get in trouble..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
cmoney22222:
Thread don dabgaru.. Wahala don enter… . Everybody Dey form e-warrior with e-slaps and e-blows. Make una dey calm down for here kwanu

Just waking up and I dey face some matter Abt the domain I bought,.. see missiles and grenades throwing in this threadgrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tenshades(m): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
doyin01:

The day you know me is the day you get in trouble..

Doyin lo joko.

Fidelis d scammer try all these nonsense wey u dey display. He's in detention right now.

His mug shot got to me some mins ago

Doyin, lo joko sibi kan.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
smartty68:
I registered through your link. Done with KYC already, remember you chatted me up via Star Network some time ago?

Yes,.. but me never do ooo,... LoL,... All the peepz I refer don do KYC
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
smartty68:
I'm waiting for Deflover.
[img]https://giffiles./217/217759.gif[/img]

Deflover go don get mentions pass seun and lalasticlala self,... Dude is a record breaker,... Let's give it to d scammer,... I dough my cap, mo ju di fun weyreygrin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tenshades:

Doyin lo joko.

Fidelis d scammer try all these nonsense wey u dey display. He's in detention right now.

His mug shot got to me some mins ago

Doyin, lo joko sibi kan.

Yen yen yen..una too make noise.. you know reach....

Police officers wan carry who exactly?? Me ?? grin grin you must be a clown....even their oga know reach except if the order is from the federal power...aside from that..una know reach...you know reach at all..

You are a learner...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smartty68(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
Robnectar:

Yes,.. but me never do ooo,... LoL,... All the peepz I refer don do KYC
E no easy though, I still dey participate for the draws.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Deflover, it will be very honourable of you to atleast have a chat with the owner of $100 even if you have refused to show face on this thread again.

There is nothing bad agreeing to a contest but everything is bad playing smart and breeching the contest rules.

I don't know you from anywhere, the only know I know you is your e-book that I bought.

But you collecting 100 dolls and dissaperring is depicting you a scammer, a petty scammer at that. 100 dolls is just 74,500 and if you are a family person just like few of us here, you will agree with me that 74,500 is nothing but a change.

This is very simple, kindly send a mail to the owner of 100 dolls and reimburse him because I'm very sure the trade didn't go well if at all you trade.

And just like the giver of 100dolls already promised, if Deflover didn't get back to you, kindly find him like you promised. It is time we start extending online bragging to real life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by smartty68(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Robnectar:

Deflover go don get mentions pass seun and lalasticlala self,... Dude is a record breaker,... Let's give it to d scammer,... I dough my cap, mo ju di fun weyreygrin
He still got until 11:59pm tonight.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) ... (3680) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Easyincome24, Amadioha02, Ummuaisha(f), jayce232, JAccksnow(m), StrafordSTONES(m), Robnectar(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.