Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,757 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3277293 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Fastt:

Tsla was ov
er valued. Zoom out. Before buying anything look at the price pre COVID. That's the true worth and also compare it to its competitors eg ford.

As for BTC, that's why it's advised to buy only bTc during bear market if you must buy. During the bear market, remaining exchanges sell their sh1tcoins given to them freely during listing to run their exchanges, investors dump their sh1tcoins for BTC to preserve capital too, that's why shItcoins dumps faster.
To confirm the bull, BTC goes first, ppl sell for profit to buy sh1tcoins next...

Still buying BTC during pay time, next yr, will start full time degenerate defi for nothing less than 40%, selling gradually the BTC bought during bear.

Buying strategy remains if it drops less than 10 % of my asset, I buy, if not I let it ride.

I don't need the money now, but still preserve mental health.

China having lots of COVID cases again. Hospitals fully booked. Dump still going on.

I don close shop this yr, I don sell useless assets since, studying the defi market now for nice project.

Mazi I see you o cheesy.
You and your SLP, hope it makes it in this bear. Prayers with everyone losing more than what you can't afford to loose. The street is not smiling. Hold on. Focus on your hustle and learn from your experience.

Deflower,merry Xmas o. Hope you don fresh up with the 100usd.

Merry Xmas all. Remember family first. Every other thing is a game until you say it isn't.

You are right on Tesla, I still dumped $5k on it earlier this week at the rate of $150 each.

May God help us
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Deflover cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
clems88:
if sapa shege hold me , I go sell my shiba. angry Me wey d y buy am till today. Maybe na that coin go make me buy 2024 legidez Benz cheesy

Fixed grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
seanwilliam:

Fixed grin
you are mad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spiritmask: 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
Buy and Sell your at a good rate with fast payment

whatsapp link: https:///L0w3KR0vJGu1Eak21BOPDb

Rate Goes Higher When You Sell In Bulk.

Buying Rate N100/Pi

100 for N10,000

200 for N20,000

1,000 For N101,000

Note: YOU MUST HAVE MIGRATED TO MAINNET AFTER PASSING YOUR KYC.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Robnectar:

Says a fool,.. if u can't share us what u have here son,... No one from this place will PM u,.. fvck off

U are the fool...

I have built a site wia people can get info about some crypto, trade with the info. Follow a pattern I use.... I hae not asked anyone for money and will neve will. All I asked was if you are interested show intrest so I will inform you when I launch.

Idiot!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Chikacha:

Share the link here.
You mean the One where we transfer our crypto to your private hole where na only you fit withdraw am?
My candid advice na to contact CZ with that app and negotiate a good deal because as e be, men no..........

My question to you is how do you scam a person that has lost everything
and in which economy you wan make the 20%?

Finally, if this your App dey work you nor go have time to come here to look for customers because you ll be locked-up in your room with all the borrowed capital making that 20%.

Una too dey asume. Calm down. I neva asked anybody to send funds...

I don pass that level...

No be any investment thing.

Na site like coinMarket Cap, trade view....

But this one has info for making profit.

Ie coinz to buy for daily trading or weekly.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Chikacha:

Share the link here.
You mean the One where we transfer our crypto to your private hole where na only you fit withdraw am?
My candid advice na to contact CZ with that app and negotiate a good deal because as e be, men no..........

My question to you is how do you scam a person that has lost everything
and in which economy you wan make the 20%?

Finally, if this your App dey work you nor go have time to come here to look for customers because you ll be locked-up in your room with all the borrowed capital making that 20%.

To make 20% in crypto is easy... Nav Coin just went up by 40% and above, you buy am?

Many people are loosing cos the trade with their brains, let algo generated info epp u... Thats what the site is all about.

I for explain tins for u, but una no receive me well.

The first rule of trading crypto ---- My own rule

Separate ya money into 10 places. If the money small into 3 places.

Here is the hard one, dont follow ya mind. Separate ya mind form ya biz. Never forget no be ya mind get d money, na you. Na you go o broke not ya mind. Separate ya mind from ya bizzness.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
Felixamos:

Wetein dey really worry una sef!

No be scam.. Its an info site, not an investment site....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 12:18am On Dec 23, 2022
Icecream4U:
"$mask" time to buy range 2.1-2.2
Stop loss 2$
As expected. MASK is pumping. grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:56am On Dec 23, 2022
LikeAking:

U are the fool...

I have built a site wia people can get info about some crypto, trade with the info. Follow a pattern I use.... I hae not asked anyone for money and will neve will. All I asked was if you are interested show intrest so I will inform you when I launch.

Idiot!

Says didirin, bitch we know u grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bentonite1: 1:37am On Dec 23, 2022
Robnectar:

Alaye shut up and fvck off, stop trying hard, no client here,... Unah no dey here word till Dem burst unah gay ass

Exposing the level of his id!ocy more and more
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bentonite1: 1:41am On Dec 23, 2022
Chikacha:

I agree, the feeling is absolutely mutual. You cannot just jump into any thread and expect to draw out gullible people without being spotted.

And my struggle here is to eradicate/ mark criminal posts so that anyone who gets scammed can sit down in silence and tell themselves the truth that the post they followed had a warning to it.

And as time would have it, we have seen this type of scenario before.
This is the part where new monicas to this group will start dropping in to support your ideas. Followed by the step where you take over this thread to prove yourself..... You may then get too confident and kick yourself out, or make a wager and disappear... the rest is history.

Gullible? really? what makes you think what I shared isn't legit?
Teach me crypto, I want to learn hehe.. another OP claiming ITK.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:29am On Dec 23, 2022
LikeAking:

To make 20% in crypto is easy... Nav Coin just went up by 40% and above, you buy am?

Many people are loosing cos the trade with their brains, let algo generated info epp u... Thats what the site is all about.

Here is the hard one, dont follow ya mind. Separate ya mind form ya biz. Never forget no be ya mind get d money, na you. Na you go o broke not ya mind. Separate ya mind from ya bizzness.

You don miss am finish cheesy The only way a person can be scammed is if they are greedy or if they are dealing a business without their mind. My mind does not lie to me and it cannot start now because of you. Na you know the business wey you dey do wey your mind nor go dey.

Life is simple na we dey make am hard. If you have a way to make 20% you can never be here for any reason. Totally impossible.
Yes, you have not asked us for money but you did ask us for DM. This is how to get gullible people. Simple as that.

Share your app here, after-all we don't need to pay for it to navigate it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:43am On Dec 23, 2022
Bentonite1:

Gullible? really? what makes you think what I shared isn't legit?
Teach me crypto, I want to learn hehe.. another OP claiming ITK.

Mr Bonito, The thing that made me know your app is fake is that I have seen even more convincing ones and I have lost from this type of a hole .
No, I nor be OP, I am just Idle. I don't know as much as you do but I know enough to research and point out any scam on the thread.

You may pray for me to hammer in crypto so I can leave and go to Agriculture thread. cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:47am On Dec 23, 2022
Bentonite1:

Exposing the level of his id!ocy more and more

Guess that's what u are doing,... We don't need sakamanje here, we have had enoughgrin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 23, 2022
LikeAking:

No be scam.. Its an info site, not an investment site....

Shut up your mouth!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 23, 2022
LikeAking:

Robnectar you go dey in charge of killing the cows.
Chikacha na you go prepare the pepper soup.
Irman you go dey in charge of inviting A-list artist to come perform..
So that the scammer no go feel say we no receive am well again.. Since him dey mad..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 5:38am On Dec 23, 2022
Be like another "Deflover" don enter group. grin

Who go dash this one $100 now make we rest?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:15am On Dec 23, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
Don’t get too excited…. They lay ambush

The upcoming relief is a trap

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:03am On Dec 23, 2022
Felixamos:

Robnectar you go dey in charge of killing the cows.
Chikacha na you go prepare the pepper soup.
Irman you go dey in charge of inviting A-list artist to come perform..
So that the scammer no go feel say we no receive am well again.. Since him dey mad..

LoL.. like u know, I Sabi kill and busha cow Wellagrin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2022
Pristine664:
Be like another "Deflover" don enter group. grin

Who go dash this one $100 now make we rest?

Lwkmdgrin

B like nah me go dash am make we restgrin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afam4life(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2022
Born2conquer:
Ommooor! Almighty TESLA touched $124!! God o! This is a dirty December :I

I swear if this Bull market should come! I will liquidate all my money and buy one MAD CAR! I no longer want to think about my future when doing crypto, I will also reserve like 1M for one MAD SAN (Senior advocate of Nigeria) incase EFCC want to move mad to me.

I could have bought a mad GX460 early last year but I was doing "endure the pain now for your future".... See me today.

Make BULL market sha come, I will use new participants as my exit liquidity grin grin

This is me on naira land/twitter after selling my BTC when BTC finally touch 70k dollars: HODL PEOPLE! [b]The chart is showing that BTC will touch 500k dollars before end of the year!![b]

@ the bolded, write the year in figure biko. Eyes dey pain me

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Henuell(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2022
Robnectar:

Lwkmdgrin

B like nah me go dash am make we restgrin

I have a site that let's you get instant 45% profit on your first deposit grin grin jk

Dash me 20$ ETH grin grin make I use 10$ from inside ball this Christmas grin grin grin grin grin
I go put all my money for BTC* now I nor even get money for data to take check wallet

Na coindesk.com I just dey view the blood
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Henuell(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2022
Make $2k just rub BTC make I see suya chop tomorrow night grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:51am On Dec 23, 2022
Henuell:

I have a site that let's you get instant 45% profit on your first deposit grin grin jk

Dash me 20$ ETH grin grin make I use 10$ from inside ball this Christmas grin grin grin grin grin
I go put all my money for BTC* now I nor even get money for data to take check wallet

Na coindesk.com I just dey view the blood

Lmaogrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2022
afam4life:

@ the bolded, write the year in figure biko. Eyes dey pain me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Henuell(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2022
Robnectar:

Lmaogrin

The way I dey find 20$ ehh me sef nor even con dey understand

BTW it seems kucoin got tons of coins in it

Omo 50% of my money go just enter ETH
The other 50% I go reason any other sharp coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afam4life(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2022
Born2conquer:

grin grin lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2022
Henuell:

The way I dey find 20$ ehh me sef nor even con dey understand

BTW it seems kucoin got tons of coins in it

Omo 50% of my money go just enter ETH
The other 50% I go reason any other sharp coin
Apart from eth, what coin is on ur mind bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jyz200(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itohanmiwa: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2022
To all those who promised to quit Nairaland if naira don't get to 1$=1000#. We have less than 10days for you all to fulfil your vow. Enemies of Nigeria always wishing the Land evil and you want the Land to favor you? To all sane Nigerians Buhari has laid down some policies which will strengthen our beloveth Naira in the long run. Be frugal and don't spend your naira anyhow unless it's on investments. Compliments of the season to us all.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Deasegun19(m), iLegendd(m), Ebowo(f), sexymonkey(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.