Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3296605 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (3643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
XEMUSDT................BUY AND RIDE ( my opinion and trade i am in anyway)

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hamachi:
What strategy you might adopt to play the storm:
1. Buy on dips. This is a golden goose moment.
2. Do not go all in. Keep enough to average your losses and keep accumulating.
3. Stay away from Penny coyns.

I have made $250 with $1k using this strategy for a week. Hoping to make $100+ again once btc gets to 50k. Bought at 45+

I think this works better than holding if you have time to monitor the market grin

Also I have noticed dips occur in the morning. Been checking this for about 2 weeks

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macktaob(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hamachi:
What strategy you might adopt to play the storm:
1. Buy on dips. This is a golden goose moment.
2. Do not go all in. Keep enough to average your losses and keep accumulating.
3. Stay away from Penny coyns.
What are Penny coyns?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
wink
AirBay:

I have made $250 with $1k using this strategy for a week. Hoping to make $100+ again once btc gets to 50k. Bought at 45+

I think this works better than holding if you have time to monitor the market grin

Also I have noticed dips occur in the morning. Been checking this for about 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Coyns that are less than a cent
Macktaob:

What are Penny coyns?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macktaob(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hamachi:
Coyns that are less than a cent
Ok, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
You welcome remeber the key to a successful investment is diversification
Macktaob:

Ok, thanks.
Check them out https://www.nairaland.com/6431880/abc-investing-us-stocks-market#99440009

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Push me to the edge, all my coins are dead.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abies2d(f): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
It's not over, until its over! Keep hodling and take your mind of it for a bit.

sKeetz:

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ada Ada Ada,where r u running to?? grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by representae: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
No matter the rising and falling.....bitcoin will hit $100k soonest and ADA will hit $5...so traders(pro) take advantage of the volatility while investors (both beginners and pro) settle for both short and long term potential.....

For Beginners:
what really matter is that you invest in a promising and reliable project and take off your eyes from the dump to avoid heart attack.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ada, my coin of the week
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
Between 9am to 11am
AirBay:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dimitarr: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Guys. I just want since naira has been banned on binance meaning i can't fund my wallet . Can i Change the currency to USD and do a transfer from my GTB dollar account to binance own account ?. Will that still be considered breaking the rule ?
Or i just have keep buying USDT and BUSD at exorbitant rate ??
N.B I have posted this on another thread i want to bring it here where i beleive i can get varying opinions and options. And please dont say you will sell dollar to me at cheaper rate. Just let me know what options are at my disposal, what other platform i can use, biko.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
Abies2d:
It's not over, until its over! Keep hodling and take your mind of it for a bit.

To think you once come here crying that your crypto is going down.....now, you are the one lifting our spirit...LOL..... This your message resonates with me.

Yesterday I was about to do something I would have regretted today. There is this coin I have been holding at a huge loss for about 2weeks now, an awful disappointment useless coin angry, I was about to finally sell it at a loss yesterday and move on. But for some reason I could not bring myself to sell it and I told myself i will wait for the last day of February to finally sell it at whatever price it is.

So I decided to place my sell limit order at the price I wanted to sell it which I honestly doubt it will happen, and today in a moment of madness displayed by the market, the coin skyrocketed and my sell limit order was triggered before it dips back to a even more lower price. I went away with a gain of 30% my joy is indescribable, to think I was about to sell that for a loss

Takeaway "Never give up until it is over" and of course "Neverlosemoney"....at least don't make it easy...... grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Patience is a virtue

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
owunabastard:
Between 9am to 11am

No, check around 5am-6am.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ronin1: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
sKeetz:

Nice remix cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sailor1:

Update on this...

Trade triggered... A reason I so so much believe in the 4th attempt... Been patiently waiting for alerts... Looking to average in slowly...

Converting about 30-50% of my eith into ada once the dust settles.
Take profit levels are well outlined... If it gives me ATH against eith, I'd gladly take it. It's not everyday a major hits ATH against eith.

This move saved my portfolio from a significant drawback...
Eith used to be my largest alyt stash and moving it into ada preserved my stash...

I'd still be keeping to my targets if betece holds

Either way, whenever betece revisits these lows, I'd definitely not be holding any alyts...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
Betece runs this market....

Whenever betece gives alyts 2 -4 weeks to shine, we should not forget who the boss is. Folks shouldn't come here and start saying 'anyone telling you to but only bitc0in dosent like you'

For those new here who keep asking what to buy, I keep saying it, betece remains the boss

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ada na fine girl oo, she no gree move during all these dips and now she dey fire pass ferrari..

She don even become the 3rd most largest crypto, omo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ibeme:
I am reducing my risk exposure while stock markets are shaking.

I have closed my $10k ADA position with a minimum profit. Luckily the dip I bought allowed me to absorb the losses on my earlier position before the crash and allowed me to exit with like 1% profit in total.

I still have $10k still stuck in B.N.B and L.T.C. When that becomes reasonable, I will exit. I already took about $1k profit buying the dip on B.N.B after the crash but currently down $1.5k on the position I opened at $270.

It's good you have a plan you are sticking to...and yes, betece can be hampered by a drop in stocks...

That said, there's always always a narrative whenever betece dips or pumps...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
Dreydoe:
what's your advise. should I convert back all my savings back to USDT @52k ?

Hehehe... Na u go mk ur decision...

I still got betece spot buys from 30k.. Though I took some profits at 58k, I'm not really bothered about the rest. May look to sell around 54-56 and re-evaluate if we get there soon

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
How does it feel to be poor, then rich, then poor again. Thats been my case this past few days. cheesy grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Annebabz: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iampaulsmith(m): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
I hope this weekend won’t be bloody like the previous ones. Everywhere don red already, make red no become redder grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sanspiffy(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ada to the moon ����
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ada baby
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Honeysheabutter: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thegamingorca:

Get out of here

Meaning what, you make a little research before ruling out. I personally withdrew from this platform. Even if you can buy, you can accumulate from this site till the coin has good value. Have started accumulating sha
See proof

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
AirBay:

Which coyn is this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
FlyHeight:

My bro, GOD bless you, for daily trading Ripple is actually a great coin, my particular favourite these past few days has been Polkadot on Binance.

Today alone Ripple dropped to 131, I bought in at that price and sold at 133 a few mins ago, an easy profit if you ask me, compared to chasing BTC a that is only profitable when you’re trading in block... If you don’t have Ms you can’t afford to chase BTC at this time except you’re leaving it for the future, but I agree that Ripple, LTC and Polkadot are where it’s at for people looking to really gain experience while trading and making profits

Can someone make a considerable profit with a capital of 20k naira using this method? With a the transaction fees?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Honeysheabutter: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wow wow wow guys �
I've just gotten the highest paying website ive ever seen � that pays you just to watch ads of music artists from YouTube with some seconds �

✅ Register an account (only 1 account)
✅ Watch YouTube ads and get 0.2 DOGE per ads
✅ You have 15 clicks every time the reminder is set �
✅ Minimum withdrawal is 5 DOGE (means you can withdraw whenever the reminder is reset twice�)
✅ Connect your telegram account to it after registration
✅ Choose the free plan 0.2 DOGE / task
✅ One of the biggest and simplest loot isn't it?
✅ Withdrawal is in a trickle of an eye ��
✅ It's a Chinese owned site with easy user interface
✅ Get your share before they're now out of funds oh
http://taoofblock.com/register/Tunex777
100% real

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (3643) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Evaloyal2J(f), StrafordSTONES(m), okwentency, psalm68(m), badruf(m), MrNovo and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.