Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3277320 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
You have to learn to forgive yourself in this game. After selling ADA at 1.10 earlier today, I have had to spend the rest of the day forgiving myself cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibk2020: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sailor1:

Hehehe... Na u go mk ur decision...

I still got betece spot buys from 30k.. Though I took some profits at 58k, I'm not really bothered about the rest. May look to sell around 54-56 and re-evaluate if we get there soon

pls is there not going to be alts season this year?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ibeme:
You have to learn to forgive yourself in this game. After selling ADA at 1.10 earlier today, I have had to spend the rest of the day forgiving myself cheesy

Am still waiting for the dip ,before I can buy again..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Coyotejack(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ibeme:

so far u made a profit cool cool, then there is no need for forgiving except u wanted more, then my good friend don't give in to the greed. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ibk2020:

How in god's name will he know that?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
VEXT:

Am still waiting for the dip ,before I can buy again..

Dip before a hardfork on Monday is only likely if B.T.C dips. It's a tough one. Having planned to hold ADA for weeks as soon as it crosses $1 resistance, I got shaken out by the B.T.C and equities correction. As I came out, stock market started rising, giving B.T.C a boost.

I can't see how I can get myself back in before Monday unless B.T.C pulls it down, and if B.T.C really shakes and looking like it will plunge further, I'm not sure I'll want to enter any creeeeyptø anyway.

Right now, I've just made up my mind that I've missed the A D.A train unless there is a drop from profit taking
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Coyotejack:

so far u made a profit cool cool, then there is no need for forgiving except u wanted more, then my good friend don't give in to the greed. grin grin

I'm more worried about not being in position for what could be a good week for ADA to come after planning to be in position for weeks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iampaulsmith(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Oga sailor please can you help with a list of alts coins with potential once this beeteecee run settles

Sailor1:

Hehehe... Na u go mk ur decision...

I still got betece spot buys from 30k.. Though I took some profits at 58k, I'm not really bothered about the rest. May look to sell around 54-56 and re-evaluate if we get there soon
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Coyotejack(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ibeme:

I'm more worried about not being in position for what could be a good week for ADA to come after planning to be in position for weeks.

oh i see, just pray for market correction to happen to reclaim your position , but when would it happen ? No one knows
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Coyotejack:

oh i see, just pray for market correction to happen to reclaim your position , but when would it happen ? No one knows

I have set buy order at 1.07. Make we see.

B.N.B and E.T.H are now underperforming B.T.C today which shows money is flowing from them to A.D.A
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Coyotejack(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ibeme:

I have set buy order at 1.07. Make we see.

B.N.B and E.T.H are now underperforming B.T.C today which shows money is flowing from them to A.D.A

yeap it's top 3 now so its still pumping, lol, buy order?? mans still having hope of re-riding the ADA pump
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iampaulsmith(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Please is it possible to send coin from roqqu to Binance? The ones discussed in this thread are all about luno
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hamzashaf99:

Can someone make a considerable profit with a capital of 20k naira using this method? With a the transaction fees?
Yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ibk2020:

Definitely.... We just need the conditions to be right...

Betece pumps>> betece pullsback and confirms support>>> betece ranges>>> alyts rally.

Alot of alyts are at a break or make region... They look ready for a leg up but Betece isnt showing strength...

No need to rush, with alyts entry matters much. Let's see how betece closes today

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
iampaulsmith:
Oga sailor please can you help with a list of alts coins with potential once this beeteecee run settles

Multiple alyts look ready.... But let betece settle first....

If betece dumps, it'd scatter alot of setups... Let's see how the daily candle closes

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hamachi:
OSINBAJO ON CRYPTOCURRENCY!

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo speaking at the CBN Bankers’ Forum today said there is need for regulation and not prohibition of Cryptocurrency.

There is Hope guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. REGULATION NOT PROHIBITION of Cryptocurrencies

2. we need to be prepared for that seismic shift cryptocurrencies is coming with

MY 4 REASONS WHY IT MUST BE REGULATED
1. Terrorist organizations exploiting the anonymity afforded by blockchain technology for fundraising and finances
2. Stabilize Values
3. Eliminate Fears
4. Tax Issues

We are battling in security and so we must really regulate the flow in and out of crypto
So na cripto Bokoharam & killer herdsmen they use by weapons
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hamachi:
What strategy you might adopt to play the storm:
1. Buy on dips. This is a golden goose moment.
2. Do not go all in. Keep enough to average your losses and keep accumulating.
3. Stay away from Penny coyns.
Which one be penny coin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hamachi:
Coyns that are less than a cent
Why shld we avoid them.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akpos4uall(m): 1:03am On Feb 27, 2021
Coyotejack:

yeap it's top 3 now so its still pumping, lol, buy order?? mans still having hope of re-riding the ADA pump

Never say never. 1.13 maybe more feasible
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nwakgr8: 1:14am On Feb 27, 2021
$tvk now on binance. That coin gonna do atleast 50% this coming week.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MasterPDON: 2:05am On Feb 27, 2021
Which is the real fiat value?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realbuzzing(m): 5:13am On Feb 27, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Is Bitcoin from the devil

You be the Judge.

Bitcoin was invented on the 06/ 06 / 2006.. which is '666'.
Bitcoin contains seven letter word. The Bible spoke of a demon with seven head in Revelations.

Bitcoin contains 3 vowel.. 4 consonant.. 4*3= 12.

Get it?

Wisdom wee not kee you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 5:48am On Feb 27, 2021
topsyspice:
Good day gurus in the house. I am a silent member on nairaland. I have been following this thread with keen interest and I have decided to make a bold move. I am really sorry this is a long post but for me it's really worth it.
I am married with kids and a civil servant but unfortunately, they are owing us 3 months making things difficult. Which is why I am taking this step.

So, I will like to know which coin I can hodl for long term like a yr/2. And another dt I can hodl and take profit maybe twice a week or on monthly basis. I don't hv much, just $130. But I believe in the saying a drop of water makes a mighty ocean, and a thousand miles journey begins with a step.
I already have binance account with d money in it.

Thanking you in advance.

cc Sailor1
OpenHeaven2019

There was a time in this thread when peeps were asking ridiculous questions like this on this thread.

The Crypto market has provided all the answers.

Crypto is not an easy way to make money, it is not for the faint hearted.

Crypto trading is very risky!

Be assured turbulence would come, to make money you have to learn to ride the waves.

I have been hibernating - riding the waves!!!

And yes Chaos is still coming!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Theyoungmatron: 5:56am On Feb 27, 2021
Hello,

Please is it safe to fund my wallet now. I am a newbie, please advise me on how to go about it and which coin to buy now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by topsyspice(f): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

There was a time in this thread when peeps were asking ridiculous questions like this on this thread.

Be assured turbulence would come, to make money you have to learn to ride the waves.

Of course, I know it's risky and it's volatile. I am learning as well too. Thank you for the response.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyChoice1: 6:39am On Feb 27, 2021
Ibeme:

That's where I'm pained too, this sudden dip just confused everyone. I have no single ada despite having enough earlier and intention to hold for long...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 6:42am On Feb 27, 2021
Ibeme:
hehehe

Hodling beats day trading

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PedigreeCity: 6:55am On Feb 27, 2021
How do i sell my $ through p2p
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ab2care: 7:08am On Feb 27, 2021
Please any help on how to withdraw on Quidax.com?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2021
AirBay:

I have made $250 with $1k using this strategy for a week. Hoping to make $100+ again once btc gets to 50k. Bought at 45+

I think this works better than holding if you have time to monitor the market grin

Also I have noticed dips occur in the morning. Been checking this for about 2 weeks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Kaos is already upon us
Shaaa don’t forget the artwork you promised. It will fetch us few b1tcoin on the dark-web grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: bbfanboy01, Offpointng, iLegendd(m), 10kgod(m), DieRich5, daharry(m), Thutmose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.