Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3297958 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Is Bitcoin from the devil

You be the Judge.

Bitcoin was invented on the 06/ 06 / 2006.. which is '666'.
Bitcoin contains seven letter word. The Bible spoke of a demon with seven head in Revelations.

Bitcoin contains 3 vowel.. 4 consonant.. 4*3= 12.

Get it?
give me your bitcoin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2021
Thank God i bought ada during this dip

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emerituzz: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2021
Cryptocurrency is the best investment Vehicle of the 21st century.

Especially if you can get new cryptocurrency coins for free without spending a dime then HOLD for the value to explode in the future.

GoodDollar coins launched in September last year has more than doubled in value and it has much more growth potential.

The best part is you don't have to spend any money to acquire it for now. You can check my signature to claim free 50G$

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2021
Ibeme:
You have to learn to forgive yourself in this game. After selling ADA at 1.10 earlier today, I have had to spend the rest of the day forgiving myself cheesy

Worry not. I did same too. I set a stop loss at 1.17, (opted in at 0.80), but when I checked yesterday, it had hit my limit and was at 1.29. I didn't feel like I'm missing out even though it was obvious I missed out.

Greed has dealt with me and at the same time, greed had made me lots of money in this trade. No matter how you try to control greed in this business, it must creep in gradually. This is why I invented a method I call The Vulture Method.

In this business, it's good to act like a vulture. A vulture is patient, greedy, and at the same time, knows when to run while in profit - even if it's just 1%. I have learned a lot from animals by watching NatGeo Wild.

I use USDT as my default stable coin, but have moved to BUSD. I have no reason for this - I just wanted to change my fiat.

I was praying for Ada to fall so I can buy again because I hate to FOMO in - it has dealt with me in the past.

I woke this morning, saw Ada at 1.38, and realized I bought Ada with my USDT in past at an extremely cheap rate when it was in a couple of cents. I decided to put a limit at 1.50.

So, I have two prayer points on Ada. You already know what it is.

If two pastors are into cryptó, their prayer points will be different. Which will God answer?

I'm emotionally detached from this market. Victory doesn't make me happy that much and loss doesn't make me sad that much either. Abundance mentality helps.

My advice is for people to be detached even though I know it's hard to do. It has lots of benefits and that's why I do it.

And yes, forgive yourself.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2021
18% profit I made, just riding green candles, in a matter of hours, caused me not to feel bad about missing ADA rally. I exceeded my initial target and I think I am getting better at this. Crypto trading is sweet. My target is to break even and trade with just profit. I felt like I was printing money.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2021
All this day traders self.. Una go make we wey dey hold feel like sey we no sabi wetin we dey do.. What’s all the complains about.... For holders, Ada is still very much in place to buy.. It has the potentials of getting to 5-10 dollars soon..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Theyoungmatron: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2021
Wealth7:
All this day traders self.. Una go make we wey dey hold feel like sey we no sabi wetin we dey do.. What’s all the complains about.... For holders, Ada is still very much in place to buy.. It has the potentials of getting to 5-10 dollars soon..
how do I do that? A newbie here. I have a verified account already
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2021
MyChoice1:

That's where I'm pained too, this sudden dip just confused everyone. I have no single ada despite having enough earlier and intention to hold for long...

As it stands, $2.5k profit unrealised from.selling too early angry

Tolu181:
hehehe
Hodling beats day trading

Who said I'm day trading? I position trade. I can't beat myself up for selling ADA based on the macro picture. The macro analysis is still correct as all coins were down except ADA. ADA just bucked the trend.

HODLING without thinking at this point in the cycle may leave you among those who take 80% hit to their portfolio when market crashes.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2021
Wealth7:

How will ADA get to $10 when it's marketcap is already $43 billion? E.T.H that already has a functioning network with thousands of projects built on it is just $173bln. A.D.A has no projects built on it as it stands, it's all potential.

Na this kain HODLing dey get people wrecked. Most optimistic target for A.D.A this cycle should be $3, and realistic is $2 where a savvy hodler should be looking to get out. Also A.D.A will likely fall on Monday because people buy the test net and sell the main net. Just like equities, they say buy the rumours and sell the news.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

There was a time in this thread when peeps were asking ridiculous questions like this on this thread.

The Crypto market has provided all the answers.

Crypto is not an easy way to make money, it is not for the faint hearted.

Crypto trading is very risky!

Be assured turbulence would come, to make money you have to learn to ride the waves.

I have been hibernating - riding the waves!!!

And yes Chaos is still coming!
Baby.... cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2021
Another big fall loading.......
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2021
1st of March will be brutal for Ada, but not as bad as Dodo. A lot of bad guys will dump on the heads of newcomers at $2.7 or thereabout.

When you see any dip in Ada, you better buy. This is not a financial advice. Don't do what I tell you — do your research and take action.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mykelslim: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2021
The owners of ADA are launching smart contract program come March. I think that's why It's pumping.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Makemefit12op(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2021
Who is holding $bat?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2021
Makemefit12op:
Who is holding $bat?
I rode $BAT this early morning, I was contemplating holding it a little longer after what $hive did after I left the coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2021
What is your target price for ada?

Can this hit $5
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2021
What is your target price for ada?

Can this hit $5?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2021
If you're hodling Ada, a lot of people around the world will dump on you at 1.5 today and buy again for March massacre. So, don't be in a hurry. Buy when it dips after hitting 1.5 today.

This is not a financial advice. Don't do what I say, do your research. I only posted this just to reduce the amount of tears caused by Dodo on some of you guys. See you guys next month. Men are busy being productive, so do the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Coyotejack(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2021
Ibeme:

How will ADA get to $10 when it's marketcap is already $43 billion? E.T.H that already has a functioning network with thousands of projects built on it is just $173bln. A.D.A has no projects built on it as it stands, it's all potential.

Na this kain HODLing dey get people wrecked. Most optimistic target for A.D.A this cycle should be $3, and realistic is $2 where a savvy hodler should be looking to get out. Also A.D.A will likely fall on Monday because people buy the test net and sell the main net. Just like equities, they say buy the rumours and sell the news.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2021
Ada will hit $2 very soon...even before 1st of march...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2021
Akinola2345:
Ada will hit $2 very soon...even before 1st of march...

Abeg shut down jare....

Na u dey control am abi shey na u get am?

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2021
1st target hit. Some profits taken from ada back to eith as planned... I always prefer to take profits on the way up and not on the way down

I know eith looks shitty and betece undecided... So I've got tight stops. Either way, looking at the HTF, 1400 is a good support for eith and I generally don't sell into strong support unless its broken. Also, I find it much easier putting a stoploss for eith than other alyts...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 10:50am On Feb 27, 2021
Wealth7:

Una don start again... First it was doge to 1 dolls then bnb will overtake eith now ada to 10 dolls...

Not saying it's not possible, but I wonder why it's only when a coyn has pumped that these prophecies come out... Ada sold at 0.3 not too long ago, how many made such statements...

My point is simple, hold or not, it's better to take profits on the way up.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2021
Sailor1:
1st target hit. Some profits taken from ada back to eith as planned... I always prefer to take profits on the way up and not on the way down

I know eith looks shitty and betece undecided... So I've got tight stops. Either way, looking at the HTF, 1400 is a good support for eith and I generally don't sell into strong support unless its broken. Also, I find it much easier putting a stoploss for eith than other alyts...

When are you buying again

Or when it dip
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kaymaxi2222(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2021
Pls can anyone explain this for me?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Famoosky(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2021
The bulls just need a stronger force to outsmart the sellers… But the sellers seem to be delaying the move so they can easily hit the 38k area. That’s not funny.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:31am On Feb 27, 2021
Akinola2345:

When are you buying again

Or when it dip

Depends on what the market gives.

I have been in it before 0.3... 500% in a month is Ok for me.... Mk others chop
Initially, I had planned to sell at 1 dolls and set my sell orders at 0.99 but it was frontran. Seeing that it formed good structure at that level, I then targeted ATH-150 region... Took profits at 1.45
There is a good chance it continues up in the coming days/weeks (maybe after some consolidation around ATH which is about 1.38) but if I don't stick to my targets, greed takes over and I lose everything no matter where it gets to
That said, I still have good amount of ada as some of my targets against eith have not been hit. Also, when my coyns start pumping this way, after selling, I leave a small stash called the 'moon bag'. It keeps me from FOMO incase it keeps pumping after I exit

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2021
Ibeme:

LOL......Ada $5 to $10 shocked
You know, studies revealed that; if you throw a frog inside a pot of hot water, the frog will quickly react and jump out of it.
But if you put the frog inside a pot of cold water and you slightly turn the fire on; under it, the frog will slowly boils to death comfortably without ever realizing it.......Lol.......We humans are no different grin grin

Sometimes the Bull itself Dey clearly hold cutlass, Greed no just allow us see am grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
iLegendd:
If you're hodling Ada, a lot of people around the world will dump on you at 1.5 today and buy again for March massacre. So, don't be in a hurry. Buy when it dips after hitting 1.5 today.

This is not a financial advice. Don't do what I say, do your research. I only posted this just to reduce the amount of tears caused by Dodo on some of you guys. See you guys next month. Men are busy being productive, so do the same.
Guy, people still Dey chop dodo oooo grin infact, make I go buy just one dodo grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChngedChnges(m): 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
BTc, bnb & eth will rise tonight. Get ready all

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ooty, santos123(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.