Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3374890 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) ... (3680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Any call?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:22am On Feb 08, 2023
I think we have a small bull coming, 2 months at least. Next week CPI print should confirm it. I may be wrong but signs are pointing that way

I sold most of my CANTO, sold Voxel after the run to 40 and rebought at 37 when it didn't blow off top. It's marketcap is still low enough to produce decent gains ($40m)

A lot of AI narrative doing numbers last 2 days. Some of those coins already have large marketcap though so my allocation to them is small

One bag I keep adding to is Floki. I'm also holding Babydoge and minor holding in other dog coins. Even if you don't know what narrative will pump during a bull/mini bull, one thing is sure is meme/dog coin will pump from start to end.

I think Floki is best placed to be the dog of this bull because it is gaining mass adoption but still has low marketcap ($300m). It has enough name recognition now to pump some Xs and should do to SHIBA what SHIBA did to Doge. The joy of a meme coin is having low enough marketcap to pump. Doge is now too big and SHIB is getting too big to pump seriously. What's the point of having Dog coin that moves slow like Bitcoin and Ethereum? So I think Floki will be the degen pick while Babydoge and the rest will follow it. Not Financial Advice.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 12:36am On Feb 08, 2023
SaintUlot:

Who told you they don't hack decentralised exchanges? Even cold wallet has been hacked before, it's is just that one is safer than the other, nothing is 100% safe when talking of keeping cryptocurrency.
true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 7:44am On Feb 08, 2023
XaToXi:
Btc 14.4 or 28.8 first?

Feb 1 FOMC .

NFA.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2023
Yellowblack:

Shut up.. you scammer why you dey cover the name... Shebi na your name why you dey cover am... You dey look for newbies to scam here...

Before you will start providing them signals that will later end up in village

Where did i talk about dropping signals?

Or you called me scammer cuz I shared my profit?

So I will leave my trade to start wasting my time on signals? Or scam?

I always cover my name so if it triggered your experience here, it's not my fault.

Enjoy your trade and post here while I enjoy mine. This place is big enough for us.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Holladoyheen: 8:34am On Feb 08, 2023
I feel one should aggressively take profit and chill when many people start getting comfortable and bullish about the market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dantigeorge: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2023
Yellowblack:

Shut up.. you scammer why you dey cover the name... Shebi na your name why you dey cover am... You dey look for newbies to scam here...

Before you will start providing them signals that will later end up in village
you no get sense. Why the covered name dy pain you? You cant see the reason he posted his trade. That's why you will likely remain in one financial level.

Poor people no too like progress from others.

I'm motivated from that post. You ain't obviously
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2023
Buy shila inu before it’s too late....dyor before buying
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ckonnet: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2023
Ibime:
I think we have a small bull coming, 2 months at least. Next week CPI print should confirm it. I may be wrong but signs are pointing that way

I sold most of my CANTO, sold Voxel after the run to 40 and rebought at 37 when it didn't blow off top. It's marketcap is still low enough to produce decent gains ($40m)

A lot of AI narrative doing numbers last 2 days. Some of those coins already have large marketcap though so my allocation to them is small

One bag I keep adding to is Floki. I'm also holding Babydoge and minor holding in other dog coins. Even if you don't know what narrative will pump during a bull/mini bull, one thing is sure is meme/dog coin will pump from start to end.

I think Floki is best placed to be the dog of this bull because it is gaining mass adoption but still has low marketcap ($300m). It has enough name recognition now to pump some Xs and should do to SHIBA what SHIBA did to Doge. The joy of a meme coin is having low enough marketcap to pump. Doge is now too big and SHIB is getting too big to pump seriously. What's the point of having Dog coin that moves slow like Bitcoin and Ethereum? So I think Floki will be the degen pick while Babydoge and the rest will follow it. Not Financial Advice.

Floki my only decent bag, the team is on overdrive, like you rightly said shib n dodge can't pump a quarter of their last pump and bbydoge can pull a string, I think someone big in the crypto world is backing bbydoge. Floki is very innovative!!!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by darthv: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2023
Ibime:

is it advisable to jump into core on listing?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2023
If you missed the First Satoshi CORE Launch/withdrawal, don't worry.

Watch this video to learn what to do next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNyuNE-gKBw
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2023
Some of you will make money and wont think of diversifying.

Part of the profit made from the trade posted yesterday is what I used to purchase the starlink internet.

Keep doubting as some of you haven't actually made real money from crypto that's why my post keep triggering some here.

You can't earn without learning.

Learn!!!.

Click on this thread to see how you can make millions in it within a year. https://www.nairaland.com/7559666/2023-smart-business-investment-idea#120728276

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2023
darthv:
is it advisable to jump into core on listing?

Probably not. Most listings dump however hype is much around Core. I looked into it and it's not very clear how many tokens they are releasing and at what price so to jump in would be going in blind
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 11:25am On Feb 08, 2023
CryptBrian:

Part of the profit made from the trade posted yesterday is what I used to purchase the starlink internet.

Keep doubting as some of you haven't actually made real money from crypto that's why my post keep triggering some here.

Learn!!!.

Click on this thread to see how you can make millions in it within a year. https://www.nairaland.com/7559666/2023-smart-business-investment-idea#120728276
which card did you use in purchasing the starlink?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 08, 2023
seankafor:
which card did you use in purchasing the starlink?
bitmama
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by darthv: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2023
Ibime:

Probably not. Most listings dump however hype is much around Core. I looked into it and it's not very clear how many tokens they are releasing and at what price so to jump in would be going in blind
25% of mined core
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2023
XaToXi:

NFA.

Even Powell is in disbelief; the market nor wan go down.
Even though I don't want the bulls to pick up from here (the market doesn't care what anyone wants or not), it could be that BTC is about to prove its purpose and adoption. If this is true, the bull market will be massive, what's worst? The next bull market will be ballistic and the bear market between them will be a blood bath.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:54am On Feb 08, 2023
darthv:
25% of mined core

Yeah that's 131m for users, but them never talk how much of Devs dem go release

Let's say it's 200m coins in total and Huobi and MexC are the main exchanges they are launching on, is there enough volume on those exchanges to buy up the dumping?

Let's say 200m at $0.25 means that's $50m those exchanges need to absorb which they can do at a stretch, but dem never even talk listing price. Imagine they list at $1, that's $200m of buying volume needed to maintain price if everyone dumps

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2023
CryptBrian:

So I will leave my trade to start wasting my time on signals? Or scam?

Enjoy your trade and post here while I enjoy mine. This place is big enough for us.

No, this place is not big enough for you to scam or carry anyone to anywhere but you will understand it with time.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by darthv: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ibime:

Yeah that's 131m for users, but them never talk how much of Devs dem go release

Let's say it's 200m coins in total and Huobi and MexC are the main exchanges they are launching on, is there enough volume on those exchanges to buy up the dumping?

Let's say 200m at $0.25 means that's $50m those exchanges need to absorb which they can do at a stretch, but dem never even talk listing price. Imagine they list at $1, that's $200m of buying volume needed to maintain price if everyone dumps

I think the best thing is to observe the prices after listing and find a good entry.

I am confident binance would list it in the nearest future.
50mins to listing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
CryptBrian:

Learn!!!.

Congrats!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
CryptBrian:

Learn!!!.

This nigga is a scammer
I have to go through post oh so you're impersonating hydra co owner of bit mama on nairaland
Lol all this low lives eeh
Everything na scam for una for this country una no dy sit down think wetin go bring changes for once

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
CryptBrian:
bitmama

What documents does one need for verification on BitMama?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hudson777:
Buy telcoin on kucoin,also hold lunc and digimon rabbit before february.....big gains are coming
God did

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
Abeg o o, which wallet can i use to send a mininum of $10-$20 coin, cause trust wallet can only send a minimum of $50
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tohmey:
Abeg o o, which wallet can i use to send a mininum of $10-$20 coin, cause trust wallet can only send a minimum of $50
Metamask if it is the movr and beam network.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by harjorlarh(m): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hudson777:
God did

How long are you holding for?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
$700usdt available for sale
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afam4life(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
businesshub101:
$700usdt available for sale

Go and sell it at Binance p2p

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) ... (3680) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Bomaway007, michealewela, WizEndy1, Obierika(m), Siberia01(m), santos123(m), Sapiens3, GabrielYulaw(m), molybdenum0012, cmoney22222, Tflex01 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.