Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3352656 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) ... (3670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
myonekobosay:
in at 26230. DYOR

Long?

You no wait for retrace?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Its better for market to be red when you buy and then you hope for green than for market to be green and then you still hope for green? Think about it

17 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
no, short
XaToXi:

Long?

You no wait for retrace?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by konfusedgee(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
myonekobosay:
in at 26230. DYOR
FOMO
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Shorting crypto inherently comes with great risk

Shorting cryptos at a time like this is dangerous due to the volatile nature of the market especially when there are hidden divergences. If you're thinking about shorting a coin or token, carefully review the risks of your strategy before putting a plan into action.

The market is divided, many are expecting the bulls, and many are expecting bears because they missed the lows, and many that sold the 25K top desire another good lows. Any of these three groups of people could gain an upper hand.
it's always a risky trading practice.

Every post is the writer's idea, the writer's trading plan, not instructions. What I write are what I'm doing or executing.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
So what are you shorting ? grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by udede(m): 2:50am On Mar 15, 2023
Some body want to buy my Pi coin. How much should i sell ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 2:54am On Mar 15, 2023
Good day everyone, who can remember during Sam FTX saga when CZ promised to release funds to save the Market then. After CZ saved the market using binance reserve, he had to pump $SNM and snm did x60 because it was binance biggest bag just to recover back the money he used to save the market. Now again CZ just saved the market during this USDC depegging. Which coin will CZ pump this time around to recover back their funds?

@all, ibime

https://twitter.com/whale_alert/status/1635151680122814464?s=19

https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1635131601884700674?t=yVGeVKxu5BfQi_lcxbq1hQ&s=19

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blesser28(m): 7:25am On Mar 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY
Ibime
Please how do you guys play this narratives / coins that @doomsdart tweets on his handle
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sahahac1(m): 7:27am On Mar 15, 2023
sad shocked cheesy
See da video in my signature
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OdogwuMoney6: 7:34am On Mar 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
So what are you shorting ? grin
Bro I want to ask you something..... If you had an investment or business that brings you 46%+ ROI every month, equivalent to 900%+ every 6 months, would you prefer it to crypto trading?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:46am On Mar 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Bro I want to ask you something..... If you had an investment or business that brings you 46%+ ROI every month, equivalent to 900%+ every 6 months, would you prefer it to crypto trading?

my brother even if your biz brings 200% monthly you should know that human beings are insatiable when it comes to making money .

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lawrencewalton9: 8:13am On Mar 15, 2023
Hi, there are many platforms on my list that have caused frustration and disappointment, but there are some that have pleased. Which ones do you use most often? And which ones would you recommend to traders and newcomers looking into the world of cryptocurrency. For what reason? As I said, there have been many problems, or investments have not yielded profits, or I have not been able to withdraw money at all. One day I lost a very large amount of money. And now for the good stuff. Recently, on the advice of a friend, and I can trust his opinion, I started investing https://mycatteam.co/ crypto arbitrage team. It was a small trial amount to start with but the bitter experience has left me with some doubts. But the results have surprised me. Later I increased the amount and so on several times. Now they are in my top. I want to know if anyone has dealt with these guys, what are their impressions, what can you say?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kasiyya(m): 8:20am On Mar 15, 2023
seanwilliam:

my brother even if your biz brings 200% monthly you should know that human beings are insatiable when it comes to making money .

Normally I make average of 30$-100$ daily in my biz. Infact on a very good day 50$-150$.
But I still want to use 100$ to make 100,000$ in crypto grin
Call me greedy I agree grin, na why crypto Dey teach me bitter lesson grin grin
spot on
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kasiyya(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2023
charly20:

So this account has not been deactivated. You wey pesin report for FTA say you run am street, you wan do crypto boys the same thing?

Make una run o.
Ask him for prove of what he said . I am always ready to transact with a verified escrow on nairaland. People will always want to run u down.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

shocked This is the calmest trader I have seen in my life. Could you imagine how much this guy can make when the market is not so volatile. The persistence, and those notifications, My God! Even mortal combat nor dey sound like that cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2023
seanwilliam:

Normally I make average of 30$-100$ daily in my biz. Infact on a very good day 50$-150$.
But I still want to use 100$ to make 100,000$ in crypto grin
Call me greedy I agree grin, na why crypto Dey teach me bitter lesson grin grin

Yes oo, and never ever work a day again in your life. Vacations and philanthropy, only.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2023
charly20:

So this account has not been deactivated. You wey pesin report for FTA say you run am street, you wan do crypto boys the same thing?

Make una run o.

I don't see it, please share us a link or proof.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2023
Blesser28:
GRACEGLORY
Ibime
Please how do you guys play this narratives / coins that @doomsdart tweets on his handle

I'm sorry, I wouldn't know. Was introduced by ibime, been following... Only been interested in #Dent

Guys, you may have to convert busd to usdt
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OdogwuMoney6: 9:37am On Mar 15, 2023
Chikacha:

Yes oo, and never ever work a day again in your life. Vacations and philanthropy, only.
bro I swear, the bolded is my dream.. To live a life where all I do is sleep, eat, fûck, and play video games all day but money go dey enter account steady grin thats the kind of life me I dey hussle for walai grin just take my Benz and drive out any time I feel like grin guy, Money Gooooooood abeg!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
bro I swear, the bolded is my dream.. To live a life where all I do is sleep, eat, fûck, and play video games all day but money go dey enter account every single steady grin thats the kind of life me I dey hussle for walai grin just take my Benz and drive out any time I feel like grin guy, Money Gooooooood abeg!!

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Slimkkkk: 9:51am On Mar 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

I'm sorry, I wouldn't know. Was introduced by ibime, been following... Only been interested in #Dent

Why say so
Any update
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2023
Chikacha:

South Island and Bahamas grin no worry I don put you for list grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charly20(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2023
Chikacha:

I don't see it, please share us a link or proof.

https://www.nairaland.com/7504926/forex-trade-alerts-season-23/106#121706698

Kasiyya:
Ask him for prove of what he said . I am always ready to transact with a verified escrow on nairaland. People will always want to run u down.

We told you your account is too young for anybody to trust you with business then someone came out to give his review about you. If you were really concerned about your business, you'd have given us the link to your "old nairaland escrow blah blah blah" but no, you did not.

Did you come out to clear your name when the person called you out? No.

Oga na you use your hand dey run yourself down.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blesser28(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NJV: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Why? What's happening?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kasiyya(m): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2023
Is it advisable to buy BTC now or wait till further notice
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

It's just a sense of caution nothing serious. Emphasis on MAY

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
bro I swear, the bolded is my dream.. To live a life where all I do is sleep, eat, fûck, and play video games all day but money go dey enter account steady grin thats the kind of life me I dey hussle for walai grin just take my Benz and drive out any time I feel like grin guy, Money Gooooooood abeg!!

cool mheen! and travel, you nor add exercise oo. cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2023
Another day to remind you that
10$ is ➰7500 grin
So check well before u put body anyhow cool

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) ... (3670) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: opella(f), Todil(m), Ningishzida and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.