Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3347548 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
bro I swear, the bolded is my dream.. To live a life where all I do is sleep, eat, fûck, and play video games all day but money go dey enter account steady grin thats the kind of life me I dey hussle for walai grin just take my Benz and drive out any time I feel like grin guy, Money Gooooooood abeg!!
Lol...The Universe won’t give you the Money because they know if they give it to you, you won’t do anything again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
bro I swear, the bolded is my dream.. To live a life where all I do is sleep, eat, fûck, and play video games all day but money go dey enter account steady grin thats the kind of life me I dey hussle for walai grin just take my Benz and drive out any time I feel like grin guy, Money Gooooooood abeg!!
nor vex say i ask this but how do you make 750k monthly?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2023
Neverlosemoney:

Lol...The Universe won’t give you the Money because they know if they give it to you, you won’t do anything again.

You have missed it. The universe does not control you or your destiny. You and God control you and destiny. This is why I am speechless whenever I see a person who does not believe in anything.....

Every single thing we need to succeed in life was provided for us to take and use to all and any capacity. Based on our needs, wants, and beliefs. Nobody deserves anything better than anyone. For instance, when you stop seeing 1 million dollars as a huge sum of money, work hard and look for 100 million dollars, you have become a crazy man to an ordinary man. However, you have unlocked your greatest potential. If you only think of 500k Naira, you will only unlock enough potential for it. Then one day, you will meet a classmate who now owns two homes in Banana Island, and "hmmm," you realize you can own a house there too.

Think big,
Sleep,
Dream big.
WAKE UP! cheesy
pray
Work hard
Help others
play

repeat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Veenbanks(m): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
300 pips bagged.🟢
Subscribe and enjoy free signals.
There's money everywhere.💰💰💰

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2023MiningApps: 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Please who has done Pi kyc of recent? i have just been booked. what credentials did you submit? i have just the NIN slip and voters card but in the options im seeing premium slip, standard slip and national Id card. If your havent done yours, download 'Pi browser"( not the main pi app) then proceed to kyc to know your status. I need urgent response please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kasiyya:
Is it advisable to buy BTC now or wait till further notice
BUY! BUY!! BUY!!!
No need to time the market, just reserve enough cash for averaging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kasiyya(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tohmey:
BUY! BUY!! BUY!!!
ok . thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tohmey:
BUY! BUY!! BUY!!!
Full speed into a crash, head-on collision cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FoolishBoy419: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
Chikacha:

In the next 2 years, we would see people again trying to hold their crypto for 5 to 10 years straight.

Waste of time, money, and years of life you ll never get back.

Damn. Let me take my gains and run sharp sharp shocked

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrimoto(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Chikacha:

You have missed it. The universe does not control you or your destiny. You and God control you and destiny. This is why I am speechless whenever I see a person who does not believe in anything.....

Every single thing we need to succeed in life was provided for us to take and use to all and any capacity. Based on our needs, wants, and beliefs. Nobody deserves anything better than anyone. For instance, when you stop seeing 1 million dollars as a huge sum of money, work hard and look for 100 million dollars, you have become a crazy man to an ordinary man. However, you have unlocked your greatest potential. If you only think of 500k Naira, you will only unlock enough potential for it. Then one day, you will meet a classmate who now owns two homes in Banana Island, and "hmmm," you realize you can own a house there too.

Think big,
Sleep,
Dream big.
WAKE UP! cheesy
pray
Work hard
Help others
play

repeat
Uncle Chikacha ! I Still dey wait for your Book.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
Chikacha:

Think big,
Sleep,
Dream big.
WAKE UP! cheesy
pray
Work hard
Help others
play

repeat
honestly speaking you’re right . It’s just that the kind of family one comes from, the calibre of friends and kind of environments determine and shape one’s mindset to a great extent .

Though life is not a competition but if one puts mind my brother, one can achieve almost anything.

What to do is , if one targets to own up to 20m by year end, divide the 20m by number of days, him don know say him daily target is 55k atleast.
one will not be waiting to hit it big once only. You might or might hit it, but trust me you’ll be closer.

But for crypto na to make am once be my dream abeg 😅😅

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
People wey pump market don comot dem money.

If Binance go down, we would buy BTC at 9k...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
henrimoto:
Uncle Chikacha ! I Still dey wait for your Book.

Broda mi, you dey see the future. That my bro wan retire go one Island dey release fake crypto, the other one wan play video game follow kpekus. Me I wan travel, write, and help people. I go reserve my own poison na PG 24.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
honestly speaking you’re right . It’s just that the kind of family one comes from, the calibre of friends and kind of environments determine and shape one’s mindset to a great extent .

Though life is not a competition but if one puts mind my brother, one can achieve almost anything.

What to do is , if one targets to own up to 20m by year end, divide the 20m by number of days, him don know say him daily target is 55k atleast.
one will not be waiting to hit it big once only. You might or might hit it, but trust me you’ll be closer.

But for crypto na to make am once be my dream abeg 😅😅

100% the environment eehnn, make we nor talk am. Already, for most of us ,just being a Nigerian don cut half of your chances which is 50%, then if your parents are educated , that one ll cut another 50% from that remaining 50%. Now, whether you met any landed or tangible property, that one .... well...make we just leave am here.

Female child 75% slashing and then 75% for everything . zero % property for most. And zero% return policy.

True talk, "Life is not a competition" but if you don't surround yourself with the people who do better than yourself , you will never know what you are capable of.
Very easy to mistake this for competition. The difference is, ask yourself, why do I want to buy the type of his car, if your answer is to belong or pepper them, you are a competitor. If it is because you know how that poor guy started and you shared remnants as kid, so if he can do it you want to follow the same steps and try, that is an unlocked potential. If you become hooked on doing and making it exactly the same way, it becomes jealousy, very deadly.

A very rich man in the middle of very poor family members, who praise and depend on him for survival is one of the poorest men on earth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Feds raising rates until things break: unemployment rises, banks failing. The system is malfunctioning 25bps or, more importantly, a pause, will be next.
50bps increase would be devastating, & FED won't want that.

So, common sense advises to keep an eye out for approaching bulls.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny, even though not funny.

No wonder Crypto is labelled scam by these people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadizometer: 2:05am On Mar 16, 2023
Pls who has much information on ADLL crypto trading platform?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 2:15am On Mar 16, 2023
Chikacha:

100% the environment eehnn, make we nor talk am. Already, for most of us ,just being a Nigerian don cut half of your chances which is 50%, then if your parents are educated , that one ll cut another 50% from that remaining 50%. Now, whether you met any landed or tangible property, that one .... well...make we just leave am here.

Female child 75% slashing and then 75% for everything . zero % property for most. And zero% return policy.

True talk, "Life is not a competition" but if you don't surround yourself with the people who do better than yourself , you will never know what you are capable of.
Very easy to mistake this for competition. The difference is, ask yourself, why do I want to buy the type of his car, if your answer is to belong or pepper them, you are a competitor. If it is because you know how that poor guy started and you shared remnants as kid, so if he can do it you want to follow the same steps and try, that is an unlocked potential. If you become hooked on doing and making it exactly the same way, it becomes jealousy, very deadly.

A very rich man in the middle of very poor family members, who praise and depend on him for survival is one of the poorest men on earth.

The educated parents part..

It got me...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmizay12(m): 2:21am On Mar 16, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny, even though not funny.

No wonder Crypto is labelled scam by these people

jokes on him,,

it take years of hardwork to start earning from the financial market,

you can't go into any field or high paying profession in a month and expect to start earning and eating like the big boys who have been there with years of experience.

some who even have experience Haven't even break-even from all the losses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by whogoesthere: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2023
Hello Crypto Gurus,

I need your opinions on how to grow my crypto funds...

I have 77 USDT at the moment and I really need about 12,000 USDT by September

How would you advise I grow my money? Also, do airdrops work??

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2023
whogoesthere:
Hello Crypto Gurus,

Thanks

Ahhh. Eyin fans mi ema gba mi ke.

Cancel this mentality, if not , nah ritual u go later do.

If it's as easy as this, most of us would have left this thread a long time ago, chilling in one island with plenty money and babes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:54am On Mar 16, 2023
whogoesthere:
Hello Crypto Gurus,

Thanks

If you play right and make very good investment, You ll have 1,200 by 2025.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2023
Chikacha:

If you play right and make very good investment, You ll have 1,200 by 2025.

He said September 2023 not 2025

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2023
whogoesthere:
Hello Crypto Gurus,

Thanks

Even though in crypto world , anything is possible, infact a person can make more than 10000% with some coins including shitcoins....

But you need to drop your greedy mentality...you want "$12,000 from an investment of 77$ , and you want it to happen by September this year which is just less than ten months ? Just go and carry gun...

Yeah anything is possible with crypto but your greedy thinking know be here ooooo...if you are not careful , you will fall into the trap of ponzi schemes and you will lose that your $77

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
SaintUlot:

He said September 2023 not 2025
I know oo, this is why I put 2025. I am trying not to say it is impossible because nothing is impossible. But if all you have is 77 USD I feel you need to apply capital protection first. Only 10 or 20 USD can go to shitcoin. We all know that the bull run is not this year........If you did not, I love you but it is not this year cheesy

He may long BTC 125x.. Just kidding cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
The (ECB) European Central Bank's governing council is widely expected to raise interest rates by another half a percentage point today after its meeting in Frankfurt.

Let's see how that goes. Comes up in about 35 minutes

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
The (ECB) European Central Bank's governing council is widely expected to raise interest rates by another half a percentage point today after its meeting in Frankfurt.

Let's see how that goes. Comes up in about 35 minutes

Russia took down US drone, e fall inside black see.
Na the matter we dey settle so.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Chikacha:

Russia took down US drone, e fall inside black see.
Na the matter we dey settle so.

It was a collision, not intentional.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: mayorrex(m), lumide533(m), BleedGraphix and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.