Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3313104 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonofElElyon: 7:48pm On May 04, 2023
Hmmmm... Mong going through the roof.. surprised no one here is noticing.. and it hasn't started listings on exchanges.... just uniswap

mongcoin
$mong

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:20pm On May 04, 2023
armadeo:

Chikacha you no ho kill person. Looool

Toor. As the market hold our money , them nor hold our mouth and fingers...

We need to stay alive somehow wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kart042000(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2023
Mentioned $POGAI recently. It just got listed on gate and Bitget. Marketcap is around 12M now. Please DYOR.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2023
sonofElElyon:
Hmmmm... Mong going through the roof.. surprised no one here is noticing.. and it hasn't started listings on exchanges.... just uniswap

mongcoin
$mong
I've been hearing of mong all day on the telegram groups I'm in. I just cross-check the CA on dexscreener. And it's really something. I'll need to DYOR tonight.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:08pm On May 04, 2023
Looks like it's shitcoins season once again. With Pepe, wojak, wsb, cope etc going around, might just be the time to leave the trenches. But due diligence is advised

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2023
Glory to God. Got the sui drop too. Sold half 😎

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrimoto(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2023
sonofElElyon:

10% buy and sell tax for oggy inu A no no for me
😳😳... @graceglory.... What ya say about this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AwoOkeIjero: 11:34pm On May 04, 2023
If you had listen to this at the time of this report, you would be in profits by now...a good one...

Now, eyes on Woo Network (Woo)
Rocket Pool (RPL)

twosquare:
Eyes on Radicle (RAD) after FOMC meeting today...time to grab some coins.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:59pm On May 04, 2023
Robnectar:

Ok oo nah play 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What have we not seen.
I cannot wait to see the method of scam for 2025.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:08am On May 05, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

How you make money is, getting there before the hype...

ETH | $PEPE
ARB | $AIDOGE
BSC | $OGGY

When I shill some projects, some you think I'm doing it for me. Someone mentioned this project, I followed up and see it's really good. It will blow you away.

The first project with the gold badge on twitter. You say so what!
Watch.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 3:36am On May 05, 2023
Blake755:
I just feel like hanging myself the curse me see sui I have a chance to buy please how do I make a research on a coin to buy where do I start from make una no dey hide update oo abeg
calm down, nobody bought at that price

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 3:51am On May 05, 2023
Solanaa:

That's the goal Boss, with enough liquidity, We can keep grinding and maximizing our opportunities for other potential airdrops too. Cheers to us.

We keep grinding!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink
how did you get that much sui when there was not airdrop?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 4:03am On May 05, 2023
Babalakin:
7pm
please how can I d.m you? I need you to put me through on this airdrop thing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 5:29am On May 05, 2023
WOJAK, AiDOGE, PEPE

These meme coins really blessed my portfolio this week. But PEPE dribbled me so I sold 80% of my portfolio in the last dip, planning to re-enter again this weekend (hopefully there will be a major retracement).

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kart042000(m): 5:44am On May 05, 2023
kart042000:
Mentioned $POGAI recently. It just got listed on gate and Bitget. Marketcap is around 12M now. Please DYOR.

Market cap now at 23M, it has done 100% and there is still plenty of room to go, please DYOR not financial advice.

There is this guy on twitter mentioned here in the past Bera, the guy is mostly on point especially with the Chinese narratives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonofElElyon: 6:11am On May 05, 2023
Pristine664:
WOJAK, AiDOGE, PEPE

These meme coins really blessed my portfolio this week. But PEPE dribbled me so I sold 80% of my portfolio in the last dip, planning to re-enter again this weekend (hopefully there will be a major retracement).

Hopefully for you but not for me grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonofElElyon: 6:15am On May 05, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

I've been hearing of mong all day on the telegram groups I'm in. I just cross-check the CA on dexscreener. And it's really something. I'll need to DYOR tonight.

No listings yet and it's still mooning.. just like 8 days old.. keeps going up... "buy mong and sing a new song"
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AwoOkeIjero: 6:25am On May 05, 2023
Also watch Pogai.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrimoto(m): 7:18am On May 05, 2023
kart042000:

Market cap now at 23M, it has done 100% and there is still plenty of room to go, please DYOR not financial advice.

There is this guy on twitter mentioned here in the past Bera, the guy is mostly on point especially with the Chinese narratives.
Those of us wey dey always talk say "make una dey drop update" make una see update o. But no forget DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonofElElyon: 7:47am On May 05, 2023
Bone is down. Methinks it's a good buy opportunity. Will be the gas token for shibarium.. already about 7,000 projects have shown interest in building on shibarium.. of course not all eventually will but there's a lot of interest in shibarium from developers and transactions on shibarium will be with bone token.. real utility.. looking like the next bnb.. currently about 90c. Shibarium to be launched in 2 - 4 months

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 8:23am On May 05, 2023
sonofElElyon:

No listings yet and it's still mooning.. just like 8 days old.. keeps going up... "buy mong and sing a new song"
grin
Close to $90 million already. Saw on their TG that they're getting a listing today.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 8:23am On May 05, 2023
RAD, you are doing well
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2023
sonofElElyon:

grin

And here's it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 9:08am On May 05, 2023
$Pepe can still do another 13x if it ends up flipping $Doge as the community plans.

Every dip is a buying opportunity.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonofElElyon: 9:15am On May 05, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

Close to $90 million already. Saw on their TG that they're getting a listing today.

We are just getting started!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 9:20am On May 05, 2023
sweetveek:
please how can I d.m you? I need you to put me through on this airdrop thing
Nothing special. Just join DCCryptoC on telegram. Close the spaces.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solanaa: 9:21am On May 05, 2023
sweetveek:
how did you get that much sui when there was not airdrop?

You should get the message nah, It's a presale that was given to it's early contributors.
You commit $45 and earn this huge.

Imagine committing $45 and earning $1.8k+ ?

To me that's a lucky airdrop abeg no matter what grammar you wish to use.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 9:27am On May 05, 2023
there are times when mcap will be increasing while. price remains stagnant. What's the meaning or the implications of that? who knows
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:37am On May 05, 2023
OfficialP:
there are times when mcap will be increasing while. price remains stagnant. What's the meaning or the implications of that? who knows
na juju be that sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 9:52am On May 05, 2023
grin grin grin make una beg arb make e touch $2
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:56am On May 05, 2023
henrimoto:
😳😳... @graceglory.... What ya say about this?

Depending on how much you sell, you'll lose 10% each time. Every Oggy holder receives a redistribution of 5% (done to encourage HODLing), and 5% is allotted to the liquidity pool of the Binance Coin (BNB), making rug pulling impossible.

I've been receiving the redistribution of 5% in my trust wallet in billions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Jerry59, SeePerson92(m), Brayss(m), bobojoshua(m), Sesesparks and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.