Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3311795 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) ... (3650) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chijohn42k(m): 10:05am On May 05, 2023
Tohmey:
Allright you are welcome though. . .
Keep publishing anything you wish to learn about crypto here, and expert will response to you ASAP

I mean the VA Method you mentioned
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:10am On May 05, 2023
OfficialP:
there are times when mcap will be increasing while. price remains stagnant. What's the meaning or the implications of that? who knows

The sum of a coin's price and total supply is its market capitalization.

In other words, if there are a million coins in circulation and the price per coin increases by $1, the market capitalization will increase by $1,000,000.00. (One dollar more multiplied by the million coins still in circulation.)

It's possible that the system is yet to be updated in such cases for they together
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 10:12am On May 05, 2023
If amounts like 2K, 4k ,5k daily is not too small for you check out the telegram group on my signature, I have got a sharp and recent update and it's entirely different from Crypto but then there are Crypto updates as well, everything is laid out there. My audience is mainly folks with little or no Capital to make daily urgent bucks. So if this is you, you know what to do

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonofElElyon: 10:27am On May 05, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

And here's it

I've just done 100% on mong and I bought just yesterday.. and it's still moving. Apparently it's reacting to its first listing on bitget

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonofElElyon: 10:30am On May 05, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Depending on how much you sell, you'll lose 10% each time. Every Oggy holder receives a redistribution of 5% (done to encourage HODLing), and 5% is allotted to the liquidity pool of the Binance Coin (BNB), making rug pulling impossible.

I've been receiving the redistribution of 5% in my trust wallet in billions.

What about the redistribution (reflections) challenge? Big exchanges don't like listingcoins that distribute/reflect

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonofElElyon: 10:32am On May 05, 2023
sonofElElyon:
Bone is down. Methinks it's a good buy opportunity. Will be the gas token for shibarium.. already about 7,000 projects have shown interest in building on shibarium.. of course not all eventually will but there's a lot of interest in shibarium from developers and transactions on shibarium will be with bone token.. real utility.. looking like the next bnb.. currently about 90c. Shibarium to be launched in 2 - 4 months

Still going down.. watching to see when it stops so I can jump in

Not financial advice
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Slimkkkk: 10:37am On May 05, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Depending on how much you sell, you'll lose 10% each time. Every Oggy holder receives a redistribution of 5% (done to encourage HODLing), and 5% is allotted to the liquidity pool of the Binance Coin (BNB), making rug pulling impossible.

I want ask pls, will this coins get listed on CEX with all this taxes included

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Slimkkkk: 10:38am On May 05, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 10:40am On May 05, 2023
Pepe of yesterday don flip hypeman shib and now targeting doge. Wonders

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 10:46am On May 05, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Can you also receive the distribution in metamask?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 11:06am On May 05, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

The sum of a coin's price and total supply is its market capitalization.

In other words, if there are a million coins in circulation and the price per coin increases by $1, the market capitalization will increase by $1,000,000.00. (One dollar more multiplied by the million coins still in circulation.)

It's possible that the system is yet to be updated in such cases for they together

you are right. but is it possible for mcap to be manipulated with no reflection in price
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 11:07am On May 05, 2023
The only thing that discourage me from buying these shit coins on Ether network is the swap fee, very expensive. Imagine using 18$ just for only fee, upon a coin you are not sure of.
But I notice that Ether network coins tend to do better than BSC

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:10am On May 05, 2023
OfficialP:

you are right. but is it possible for mcap to be manipulated with no reflection in price

Not on the blockchains, for blockchains as transparent as water, hence, the fight for bitcoin.

Believe me, they're not updating their system
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:11am On May 05, 2023
owunabastard:
Can you also receive the distribution in metamask?

Most definitely
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:12am On May 05, 2023
Slimkkkk:

I had to empty my Kishu into it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 11:15am On May 05, 2023
owunabastard:
The only thing that discourage me from buying these shit coins on Ether network is the swap fee, very expensive. Imagine using 18$ just for only fee, upon a coin you are not sure of.
But I notice that Ether network coins tend to do better than BSC

Because investors don't swap back anyhow due to network fee. You need to make sure what you want to swap is substantial before swapping else the swap fees will take everything.. This encourage holding, hence the success of the project.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:21am On May 05, 2023
sonofElElyon:

What about the redistribution (reflections) challenge? Big exchanges don't like listingcoins that distribute/reflect

Swap on oggyinu.com and

Hold in your wallet.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 11:36am On May 05, 2023
You are absolutely right
Pristine664:

Because investors don't swap back anyhow due to network fee. You need to make sure what you want to swap is substantial before swapping else the swap fees will take everything.. This encourage holding, hence the success of the project.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:51am On May 05, 2023
Chikacha:

What have we not seen.
I cannot wait to see the method of scam for 2025.

Boys no relent, nah who go form prey Dem dey look for grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AwoOkeIjero: 11:58am On May 05, 2023
People sha wan ride benz this year.... grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 12:23pm On May 05, 2023
Pristine664:
Guys the way I'm seeing this WOJAK, it may rival PEPE seriously because many PEPE investors are talking about it on social media. They kind of see it as competitor.

And the Mcap is just 50M as compared to PEPE that is already more than 600M. Meaning 10x is very feasible within a few weeks.

DYOR
boss....are u saying that u feel person fit risk that wojak token even at d present price?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 12:39pm On May 05, 2023
XaToXi:
$Pepe can still do another 13x if it ends up flipping $Doge as the community plans.

Every dip is a buying opportunity.

Binance Will List FLOKI (FLOKI) and Pepe (PEPE) in the Innovation Zone
2023-05-05 16:50

Binance will list FLOKI (FLOKI) and Pepe (PEPE) in the Innovation Zone and will open trading for these spot trading pairs at 2023-05-05 16:00 (UTC)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2023
sonofElElyon:

I've just done 100% on mong and I bought just yesterday.. and it's still moving. Apparently it's reacting to its first listing on bitget
And many more to come. Just have to remove capital and ride the rest to gold or dust

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonofElElyon: 1:08pm On May 05, 2023
XaToXi:

Binance Will List FLOKI (FLOKI) and Pepe (PEPE) in the Innovation Zone
2023-05-05 16:50

Binance will list FLOKI (FLOKI) and Pepe (PEPE) in the Innovation Zone and will open trading for these spot trading pairs at 2023-05-05 16:00 (UTC)

Kukoin has listed pepe !
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by donielord(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2023
Converting any coin to cash grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 1:13pm On May 05, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Kukoin has listed pepe !
where u see this info. Nothing like that on kucoin. It's getting listed on Binance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonofElElyon: 1:14pm On May 05, 2023
Babalakin:
where u see this info. Nothing like that on kucoin. It's getting listed on Binance.

https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/1654455846892613635?s=20

Except this is fake !
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 1:15pm On May 05, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Kukoin has listed pepe !

Yeah, and others too.

Binance is always lagging but they bring good volume.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonofElElyon: 1:16pm On May 05, 2023
Pepe and mong to the moooooon

And mong hasn't even started listings

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2023
sonofElElyon:
Pepe and mong to the moooooon

And mong hasn't even started listings
PEPE to be listed on binance.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Veenbanks(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2023
When markets are choppy and your unsure what price wants to do there’s literally nothing you can do but wait for better price action to form. This is where patience comes in.

Don’t trade to trade, trade because you have a trade..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dorcasamalu: 1:45pm On May 05, 2023
🔥🔥 *Hottest PHI MINING will take over the internet* 📡

✔️ PHI is a Blockchain project

✔️ Phi Project is like Pi Project.
✔️ Join Early. Don't Delay as some people did with Pi.
✔️ Download PHI wallet project Here
👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dvpblockchain.phisocial

▪️Click link
▪️Enter email
▪️Enter your full name based on national ID
▪️Verify link inbox

*You must enter ref code to earn more Hashrate*. 👇👇 dorfem

✅ Log back in and start mining

📝 How to create your ref code:

▪️Click blue icon on top right
▪️Click Referral team
▪️Create your ref code

💰 Be among the EARLY BIRDS like Pi, Core, Omega. *Speed is much higher at least 4PHI coins per hour. 24hours hours mining.*

PHI mining will stop when MAINNET launch or Phi miners reach 1 million users

⌛ TIME is opportunity and Money.
🧏 START MINING NOW

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) ... (3650) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: lymelyte(m), seanwilliam(m), superintendents(m), Tflex01, haleymoon, RaphaellaDD(f), Olannposi and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.