Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3312172 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:40am On May 31, 2023
twosquare:
Some coins have refused to pick race...so, I'm abandoning them for a short while.

Okay, I think say na we wey nor buy you dey call make I remind you say you don generalize again cheesy

This is just an opportunity to buy and hold.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SHINJA: 12:25pm On May 31, 2023
Will the price of usdt drop more ?

Planning to sell mine...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by konfusedgee(m): 12:41pm On May 31, 2023
Why is it now a mathematical equation to post a picture on nairaland??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrimoto(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2023
Chikacha:

Okay, I think say na we wey nor buy you dey call make I remind you say you don generalize again cheesy

This is just an opportunity to buy and hold.
Uncle! 😆 😆 😆 😆 Leave The table wey you wan shake, make our drink no throway.

Bro. Greetings.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2023
😮😮😮😮😮😮😮🥺🥺🥺🥺
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:51pm On May 31, 2023
henrimoto:
Uncle! 😆 😆 😆 😆 Leave The table wey you wan shake, make our drink no throway.

Bro. Greetings.

cheesy Okay, I don leave am.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 3:44pm On May 31, 2023
Tohmey:
Lols. . .
I think trustwallet minimum sending is $50 of any token

LIES ...stop thinking

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by harjorlarh(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Do you know that PayPal currently only offers the following four coins with its cryptocurrency service for its over 29 million merchants:

LTC BCH ETH BTC

You have the opportunity to hurdle litecoin. It's one of the trains that we are yet to miss. BTC is a lesson learnt.

Stay humble, stack LTC

Stack up KAS instead,thank me later
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:12pm On May 31, 2023
harjorlarh:

Stack up KAS instead,thank me later

Although Kas is a great endeavor as well, I wouldn't compare it to LTC.
The fundamental defense for $KAS not surpassing $LTC is straightforward. For many more years, $LTC has maintained its stability.
Stability and trust are values that many people have very little regard for. That is acquired over time.
Do you believe that KAS's cutting-edge features and technology give it the upper hand over LTC's more illustrious history?

Similarly, people think that XRP will devalue BTC.
KAS cannot replace bitcoin's silver, can it?
One of the world's top long-term savings and wealth preservation assets will probably be litecoin.

Remind me, Kas and Litecoin, which one of them is commodity or security. KAS is a security, not commodity as Litecoin.

We forget Litecoin is a hard fork of bitcoin What the fork is Kas?

I eagerly await the crypto equivalent of "Amazon, Google, Priceline, Yahoo, and Ebay" to emerge when the bubble bursts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charly20(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2023
charly20:

Called it, executed it.

Closed at breakeven. Whatever the reason for this excessive bleeding, i don't know sad

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:55pm On May 31, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

As soon as the debt ceiling issue was resolved, the markets began to rise.

U.S. default could wreak havoc on global financial markets.
President Biden and Speaker Kevin McCarthy reached an agreement on Saturday to raise the debt ceiling while imposing new restraints on federal spending.

But does this clear BTC for for an uptrend

Follow live here for the Debt ceiling ongoing... The outcome determines the direction of the market, whether an uptrend or downtrend.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/live-blog/rcna86870

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:29pm On May 31, 2023
RAD appears to want to live up to its potential.
twosquare:
Some of the coins called out here have done top 10 gainers since yesterday and today... Pancake is taking the lead today...it remains RAD and AVAX...RAD, please do not disappoint.

Waiting for AVAX too...and a repeat of RIF.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2023
MAYBE sell the news...Hong Kong is now in June 1st oo, we no see anything grin grin But let's wait till 9 am Hong Kong time, which is our midnight...

I suspect it is for some to buy low...intentional...then a rapid upward rally to 29k, then from there....

I may be saying nonsense... tongue tongue

However, the riggers know what they are doing, those with heavy bags...that's why I say regulation is needed in the crypto industry. The stock market may fit some personalities here...but "jaguda" everywhere....

charly20:

Closed at breakeven. Whatever the reason for this excessive bleeding, i don't know sad

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charly20(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2023
twosquare:
MAYBE sell the news...Hong Kong is now in June 1st oo, we no see anything grin grin But let's wait till 9 am Hong Kong time, which is our midnight...

I suspect it is for some to buy low...intentional...then a rapid upward rally to 29k, then from there....

I may be saying nonsense... tongue tongue

However, the riggers know what they are doing, those with heavy bags...that's why I say regulation is needed in the crypto industry. The stock market may fit some personalities here...but "jaguda" everywhere....

Omo, whatever it is, it just destroyed PA. I suspected when the asset failed to remain above .31

Opportunities still plenty sha.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:17pm On May 31, 2023
Yeah, I exited the market quickly, not without catching some red fire on my clothes...I only pity the ones with heavy bags...I hate such loss, can set one back for weeks before recovery rather than upward trend. Please, ensure you set stop loss...although one failed to activate at my own end, I don't why. I will stick with trailing stop henceforth...OCO is bullshit for me.

charly20:

Omo, whatever it is, it just destroyed PA. I suspected when the asset failed to remain above .31

Opportunities still plenty sha.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by harjorlarh(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Although Kas is a great endeavor as well, I wouldn't compare it to LTC.
The fundamental defense for $KAS not surpassing $LTC is straightforward. For many more years, $LTC has maintained its stability.
Stability and trust are values that many people have very little regard for. That is acquired over time.
Do you believe that KAS's cutting-edge features and technology give it the upper hand over LTC's more illustrious history?

Similarly, people think that XRP will devalue BTC.
KAS cannot replace bitcoin's silver, can it?
One of the world's top long-term savings and wealth preservation assets will probably be litecoin.

Remind me, Kas and Litecoin, which one of them is commodity or security. KAS is a security, not commodity as Litecoin.

We forget Litecoin is a hard fork of bitcoin What the fork is Kas?

I eagerly await the crypto equivalent of "Amazon, Google, Priceline, Yahoo, and Ebay" to emerge when the bubble bursts.

Very nicely put you know that hash rate and tps of kas surpasses both Litecoin and bitcoin and they plan on implementing smart contracts on it soon,they also launched the project fairly and they have a really strong community.Kas might not replace Litecoin but it's a very serious and also a very cheap contender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 8:50pm On May 31, 2023
All these China and Hong Kong gra gra will not move the market IMMEDIATELY...Not much liquidity coming in due selection of coins to be traded..i think about 9 coins only....again, it is not that trading of coins will begin on June 1..but filling of papers for licensing...its like interview day. We wait.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 8:57pm On May 31, 2023
Because of NVDIA and Apple s head-set coming, there is push towards artficial intelligence, gaming and metaverse[augumented reality and virtual reality].. Look for these coins and take position. Especially if you have SMALL CAPITAL AND WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE.

Go to Coingecko or Coinmarketcap, look for 'CATEGORIES', start from there..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:06pm On May 31, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Follow live here for the Debt ceiling ongoing... The outcome determines the direction of the market, whether an uptrend or downtrend.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/live-blog/rcna86870

erratic trend coming...
I've got a hunch crypto will continue it's uptrend instead, if I'm right... I hope it won't be a nuke grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 1:27am On Jun 01, 2023
gamaliel9:
All these China and Hong Kong gra gra will not move the market IMMEDIATELY...Not much liquidity coming in due selection of coins to be traded..i think about 9 coins only....again, it is not that trading of coins will begin on June 1..but filling of papers for licensing...its like interview day. We wait.

Expect blood or greens
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 7:24am On Jun 01, 2023
LikeAking:

Expect blood or greens

Everyone knows that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 7:24am On Jun 01, 2023
Ladishx:
Enjoy great returns on investment. Join the New Global Reserve LLC Investment Platform and start making money. See :

thenewg lobalre serve. com

for details

Get lost
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:31am On Jun 01, 2023
lrman:

Everyone knows that

Okay cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:56am On Jun 01, 2023
Cc. Holladoyheen

Just like I predicted https://www.nairaland.com/7710885/cbn-devalues-naira-630-1

CBN to devalue Naira to ₦630
twosquare:
I've thought about it. I think they will negotiate with big players and institutions to fix a unified exchange rate. They will do consultations. So, before that, keep your ears to the ground.

As for ₦461, I don't see that despite the refinery. It's still close to the official rate which is a facade. We are still an import-dependent nation in other areas, although PMS takes more of it. And I think they will float the naira gradually rather than defend. I will liquidate all my coins and rebuy at the unified rate.

Maybe ₦500 - ₦600.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2023
I'm still looking at if this is feasible...maybe 650 or 700...what do people on this thread think?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2023
Is it that many people did not study economics at least in secondary school or what ??

Your currency can never remain strong consistently if your economy is more than 80% driven by imports and not exports....law of demand and supply will always take its place anyday anytime...this is common sense.......all these moves by CBN can only work temporarily , then sooner or later we keep going back to square-one as usual , if not worse....do not be surprised..the news will first of all make the dollar price go down , and in your mind you will think that all is now well..you will even praise CBN sef.....then weeks later , you see price go back to its previous high price again and then the blame game continues....and they start cursing CBN and the president.. grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 10:05am On Jun 01, 2023
lrman:
Is it that many people did not study economics at least in secondary school or what ??

Your currency can never remain strong consistently if your economy is more than 80% driven by imports and not exports....law of demand and supply will always take its place anyday anytime...this is common sense.......all these moves by CBN can only work temporarily , then sooner or later we keep going back to square-one as usual , if not worse....do not be surprised..the news will first of all make the dollar price go down , and in your mind you will think that all is now well..you will even praise CBN sef.....then weeks later , you see price go back to its previous high price again and then the blame game continues....and they start cursing CBN and the president.. grin

Some are being strategic by shorting instead of hodling.

You buy at N880, sell at N740, rebuy at N630 and resell at N880-N1000+ grin

Better than hodling blindly or capitulating completely.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2023
twosquare:
Cc. Holladoyheen

Just like I predicted https://www.nairaland.com/7710885/cbn-devalues-naira-630-1

CBN to devalue Naira to ₦630

Very very very and very FAKE news
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2023
Okay...
Hotice085:

Very very very and very FAKE news
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2023
lrman:

Everyone knows that

Expect blood. It won't change me instantly.

Don't forget to buy LTC..

It does wonders when BTc is in disaary..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Alliswell73, jayce232, Donald232(m), Brayss(m), JWtriplex(m), sammiewrite(m), Larwin(m), Corrosiveman(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.