Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3332474 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) ... (3661) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2023
Any news?
Siberia01:
shocked
What's this I'm hearing about MECX grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2023
Siberia01:
shocked
What's this I'm hearing about MECX grin

Searched everywhere for the news..found none..

Tell us the news..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charleybam(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
I should share my experience on Airdrop farming for the past few months

3 months ago i discovered airdrop farming and i have being actively performing tasks from Bridging, swapping, pool, farming and staking, these experience taught me a lot about how to navigate the crypto space

I got lucky from a Goerli Eth(Test Eth) giveaway on Twitter and since then i have been Farming airdrops like my life depends on it, i sacrifice my sleep and pleasure, i have farmed more than 20 free airdrops within a short time, some of the airdrops requires that i used polygon or Bsc main network to mint the OAT Nft to be eligible for an airdrop, it has been an adventurous journey and i discovered that Crypto Twitter is GOLDEN if you can follow the right people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spiritualizt: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
twosquare:
Time to get into $EDU before daybreak...now at its lowest 1.08...switching from $BNX. I hope BNX won't punish me.
great I was thinking about $EDU this your system is really effective, got into $SUI using that same framework and is up 2.5% from the time I got in, The only downside is it requires intensive capital to gain something reasonable from it. It's all good, I'll continue to stack every USDT I can afford to increase my chance of getting a reasonable daily passive income. Thanks man for your input here 🙏🙏.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
Thanks for the info. Keep me posted here please.
atinga1:

Gate dot io Faces Insolvency Issues Amid Multichain’s CEO Arrest: $130 Million Net Outflow In 24 Hours

I couldn't paste the link here. Something like this happened before Celcius went down. Once they start having insolvency issues, park your bags and go.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spiritualizt: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
charleybam:
I should share my experience on Airdrop farming for the past few months

3 months ago i discovered airdrop farming and i have being actively performing tasks from Bridging, swapping, pool, farming and staking, these experience taught me a lot about how to navigate the crypto space

I got lucky from a Goerli Eth(Test Eth) giveaway on Twitter and since then i have been Farming airdrops like my life depends on it, i sacrifice my sleep and pleasure, i have farmed more than 20 free airdrops within a short time, some of the airdrops requires that i used polygon or Bsc main network to mint the OAT Nft to be eligible for an airdrop, it has been an adventurous journey and i discovered that Crypto Twitter is GOLDEN if you can follow the right people.
how much $$$ do you need to run majority of the mainnet tasks?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
I will soon mention the coins you may want to bag against the next bull run. I will mention my opinion and what some others said.

The best way to predict the future is to look at the past.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
Bitcoin gains/losses per month since 2009.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hmmm....TomoChain...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princeso2020(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SeePerson92(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
Bro, wetin u see about am, the thing just hook my money since Monday, e dey go up and down anyhow, na leverage I dey ooo [ quote author=twosquare post=123530281]Hmmm....TomoChain... [/quote]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charleybam(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
Spiritualizt:
how much $$$ do you need to run majority of the mainnet tasks?

For the tasks i did, little was $2
I ignored airdrops that involved much mainnet fees like Zysync, Starknet, LayerZero, i ain't ruling Zysync out coz mainnet is scheduled for 2024.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
What's this message that I keep receiving from Binance in my email about my deposit address expiration? Can someone please be kind enough to explain
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
$APE is one of them. I'm beginning to accumulate. It will run like $Axs and $Sol

I got the advice from a mad man
twosquare:
I will soon mention the coins you may want to bag against the next bull run. I will mention my opinion and what some others said.

The best way to predict the future is to look at the past.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spiritualizt: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
twosquare:
Hmmm....TomoChain...
Boss I don't know what went wrong my trailing stop loss didn't activate after limit dropped 5% from it new peak?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
Mazinewmoney:
$APE is one of them. I'm beginning to accumulate. It will run like $Axs and $Sol

I got the advice from a mad man

I just dey eye that coin on code.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
smart decison. thumbs up
Spiritualizt:
great I was thinking about $EDU this your system is really effective, got into $SUI using that same framework and is up 2.5% from the time I got in, The only downside is it requires intensive capital to gain something reasonable from it. It's all good, I'll continue to stack every USDT I can afford to increase my chance of getting a reasonable daily passive income. Thanks man for your input here 🙏🙏.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
charleybam:

For the tasks i did, little was $2
I ignored airdrops that involved much mainnet fees like Zysync, Starknet, LayerZero, i ain't ruling Zysync out coz mainnet is scheduled for 2024.
how can we benefit or follow you?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
One of the best choice for performance this month...nfa...
SeePerson92:
Bro, wetin u see about am, the thing just hook my money since Monday, e dey go up and down anyhow, na leverage I dey ooo [ quote author=twosquare post=123530281]Hmmm....TomoChain...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
If it crossed 0.9450, it should have activated and sell when the price drops, except the system didn't catch it on time....

However, I think Binance has got issues as I dey look am. I experimented with OCO some days ago, and it made me lose some money which shouldn't have happened...I doubt even if stop limit will do now...Binance Binance...you may need to tell them on their Twitter support.

Anyone with experience in this should please enlighten us...
Spiritualizt:
Boss I don't know what went wrong my trailing stop loss didn't activate after limit dropped 5% from it new peak?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spiritualizt: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
twosquare:
If it crossed 0.9450, it should have activated and sell when the price drops, except the system didn't catch it on time....

However, I think Binance has got issues as I dey look am. I experimented with OCO some days ago, and it made me lose some money which shouldn't have happened...I doubt even if stop limit will do now...Binance Binance...you may need to tell them on their Twitter support.

I thought as much as I watched tons of YouTube videos to guide me, I wasn't doing anything different from the normal set-up, hope they fit the issue.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
Eyes on $LINA. When it dips to negative rate, Buy and wait for pump tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2023
I think I have found the issue...it can't auto-sell if the 5% has not been reached...your set condition is 5% if it drops from the new peak...

The highest peak today is 0.9630 I think. So, 5% drop from that is 0.04815. (0.9630 - 0.04815 = 0.91485).

So, until the price drops to around this 0.91485, it won't sell. And the price currently since you entered the trade is 0.9343. You may need to adjust the percentage of your trailing stop. how much you want to lose in your profit. me think 5% is too much.
just saying.

Spiritualizt:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
twosquare:

For OCO sells, the stop must be higher than limit under stop limit.

In the picture below, if btc gets to 27800 first before 27050, it will sell my bag at 27800 and cancel the 27k stop limit order.

If BTC falls instead and triggers the 27050 activation price, it will sell my bag at 27000 instead.

Provided I bought my bag below 27000, I will be in profit either way.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charleybam(m): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
sweetveek:
how can we benefit or follow you?

Add @Krazyboju on Twitter
Send me a dm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
Okay bro.. thanks for the explanation on OCO
XaToXi:

For OCO sells, the stop must be higher than limit under stop limit.

In the picture below, if btc gets to 27800 first before 27050, it will sell my bag at 27800 and cancel the 27k stop limit order.

If BTC falls instead and triggers the 27050 activation price, it will sell my bag at 27000 instead.

Provided I bought my bag below 27000, I will be in profit either way.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
Time to buy $LINA

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
Spiritualizt:

To be effective, your trailing percentage must be less than the profit percentage. That means if you want 5% trailing, activation price should be above 6% at least.

In the example below, buying price is 2400, activation price is 3000(25%) , trailing is 5% meaning you will secure at least 15-20% profit if prices retraces immediately after it's triggered, or more if it keeps rising.

If you are triggering at 2.5% profit, then the trailing should 0.1-2% max, though 25% gap (0.6% trailing) is recommended.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
Still on the high side...check the 7 days and 1 month data...I don't want to get rugged. Ensure you set a SL.
xynerise:
Time to buy $LINA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coldzobo: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
xynerise:
Time to buy $LINA
grin
More like, time to short lina
Look at those wicks

@nna777 what do you think

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 12:47am On Jun 03, 2023
coldzobo:

grin
More like, time to short lina
Look at those wicks

@nna777 what do you think
Wait untill tomorrow
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coldzobo: 12:59am On Jun 03, 2023
xynerise:

Wait untill tomorrow
You're a newbie wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) ... (3661) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Tflex01, snifferlee and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.