Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3302497 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
doyin01:

Next time wait for more than five minutes before you start replying yourself with the alt moniker....replying too quickly makes it very easy to catch you undecided

The man himself! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iamdannyfc(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
Guys, I hope you know about the sweatcoin update.
Last year, sweatcoin was less than 900 steps per coin, this year it is more than 4000 steps per coin.
Not just it's massive inflationary nature it also has a lot of usecase on the app.
You don't even need to login on the app everyday to mine, you just have to download the app,set it up and it mines the coin for you automatically when you walk.

To download, just click here

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Joyful365: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
SINisSIN:
Apply for usd virtual card (instant) and use it on Binance to get usdt. No legit vendor will buy at market rate. Be careful.

Thanks for your feedback. You mean I should apply for the usd virtual card on payónér right?

My concern is, won't pàyonér block my account if I use the card on crypto exchange?

Also, I read multiple experience of people where dey say the card did not work (error message) on bînancé after they got it.

Do you have personal experience in this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
How una Dey my people!

If you trade USA stocks
I think this stock Wayfair Inc should be on your potfolio sitting patiently like a bomb waiting to explode!

$Wayfair

Trade broke out on excellent volume!
Happy trading
Happy investing

N/b: Educational purpose only

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
This calmness is proudly brought to you by stagnant market grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Yellowblack:
Hey guys... How is the week going with trading, For a start there is a free signal crypto and FX group... They have been booming very well...

If you are tired of hitting stoploss all the time, you can join..

Free Signal💰📈📉

https://chat whatsapp com/HNsl91IWpIVI8g79LiBDNV
(Add dot to the empty space and close it,to access the link)

It's actually free guys , Nobody will add you for money❎❎❎
nobody in Nigeria I know would share free money making strategy

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
Robnectar:
LTC Laughing in Swahili 🤣🤣😂😂😂

My LTC bag don change from Silver to copper. I’m finally on my way to the village 🤣🤣🤣

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Still buying APE, MOVR, RMRK and RANKERDAO ?

Asking for a friend.

cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jamie90(m): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omo!! This crypto na scam!!!!!
This shit is designed to make many lose money while few gain.

This venture isn't worth it at all.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jamie90:

Even the stock market and the whole world right from time is all about keeping the poor poorer but letting them breathe.

Even Ajo and 401k.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RoyalRumble1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
BINANCE & KUCOIN CRYPTO UPDATE LOADING....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
The problem with lots of you guys is you don't know when to trade or not and you don't even define the kind of trader you wanna be. Investor or day/weekly trader?

If you are a day trader and you don't know how to read simple market chart, you will keep loosing fund.

Investors really don't care, they keep storing and storing....

Generally now, market is yet to be stable and really not a best time for trading but investing. You will hardly see random guys printing reasonable dollar in the market now.

Jamie90:

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
I use mine on Binance or crypto dot com. No. Payoneer won't block your acct.

Alternate way is to withdraw to wise then sell the wise fund on binance and get usdt or sell the payoneer fund directly on paxful and get usdt.

Joyful365:

Thanks for your feedback. You mean I should apply for the usd virtual card on payónér right?

My concern is, won't pàyonér block my account if I use the card on crypto exchange?

Also, I read multiple experience of people where dey say the card did not work (error message) on bînancé after they got it.

Do you have personal experience in this?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 1:14am On Aug 05, 2023
SINisSIN:
The problem with lots of you guys is you don't know when to trade or not and you don't even define the kind of trader you wanna be. Investor or day/weekly trader?

If you are a day trader and you don't know how to read simple market chart, you will keep loosing fund.

Investors really don't care, they keep storing and storing....

Generally now, market is yet to be stable and really not a best time for trading but investing. You will hardly see random guys printing reasonable dollar in the market now.

will you keep kwayet

Investors kill you there

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Joyful365: 2:55am On Aug 05, 2023
SINisSIN:
I use mine on Binance or crypto dot com. No. Payoneer won't block your acct.

Alternate way is to withdraw to wise then sell the wise fund on binance and get usdt or sell the payoneer fund directly on paxful and get usdt.

I have tried the wise route b4... Lost almost $30 on exchange rate and transaction fees on a $200 transaction... Can you do a screenshot of the vcard working for you on bînancé?

The below are from payóner forum and they're saying the vcard process is not working.

Thank you

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 3:50am On Aug 05, 2023
Joyful365:

I have tried the wise route b4... Lost almost $30 on exchange rate and transaction fees on a $200 transaction... Can you do a screenshot of the vcard working for you on bînancé?

The below are from payóner forum and they're saying the vcard process is not working.

Thank you
go to currency thread and sell to reliable person there
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:25am On Aug 05, 2023
seunmsg:

My LTC bag don change from Silver to copper. I’m finally on my way to the village 🤣🤣🤣

LoL,.. just be patient bro,.. DCAing ur LTC is d way

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 6:42am On Aug 05, 2023
If you trade futures!
You can take a short trade on GMT!

The market is looking bearish!

Stop loss should be around 0.2070

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2023
seunmsg:

Dsame with me ooo
But anyway. . .
I won't give up
I don dey Value Average am dey go
Hoping to see some changes in a matter of little time
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2023
Robnectar:

LoL,.. just be patient bro,.. DCAing ur LTC is d way
Ah swear!!
I just average down my own today
Hoping to see some changes

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2023
Tohmey:
So nobody is buying USDT again
Can't believe usd have hit 880
I'm buying USDT sir.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:41am On Aug 05, 2023
Joyful365:

Thank you
Vcard not working I have tried it several times.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2023
You can be civil common!

sheanzy:
will you keep kwayet

Investors kill you there

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2023
Tohmey:

Ah swear!!
I just average down my own today
Hoping to see some changes

U Will surely see it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iwillnevergiveup: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2023
I'm new here. Wish to learn crypto trading. And i'm serious about it.
Anyone who can mentor me. I don't want thise who will only give superficial knowledge on crypto and just stop.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2023
Please, can anyone sell $1 worth of bnb for me, I'll pay 1k please. I need it for gas fees
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tkmessi:

Stop it.

if you post, repost and quote yourself, if no one contacts you, it means that no one is interested, not that we don't see it.

Sending or making us see it a million times will not change a thing... apart from be nuis@nce to the thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
Chikacha:

Stop it.

if you post, repost and quote yourself, if no one contacts you, it means that no one is interested, not that we don't see it.

Sending or making us see it a million times will not change a thing... apart from be nuis@nce to the thread.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by shakyum: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
NikeMi1:
I took your advice but I feel like The Nova app is better for making money than Reddit because it does not have enough users yet .. however, it will take a year as a new comer to make money on Reddit
I sell old reddit accounts
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
shakyum:

I sell old reddit accounts
pls dm zero 8 one, two seven, one 3, 7 nine, one zero

(1) (2) (3) ... (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Olannposi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.