Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3321766 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) ... (3654) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
This is another angle....at the moment, it is already overbought...i expect a crash
Tohmey:
better sell the rummor . . .
Or them fit force binance to be using I & E exchange rate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by imbless: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Naira is crashing badly, but some people are blaming binance, so the economy of Nigeria is now controlled by binance? 😂😂😂 Stupid country!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
twosquare:
This is another angle....at the moment, it is already overbought...i expect a crash

Ah swear! The speculators hoarding it will bring it out ASAP
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by habeeb246(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
Binance p2p is where the whole speculation is happening and it is really killing the Naira, Central bank should act fast

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
nonut:

Nope, but they likely pay their major contributors.
Got started on Reddit now, thanks to you.

Concerning karma, is it only the karma gotten from r/cc that is used to calculate moon allocation, or those from other sub reds are used too?

Also, are previous karma added for new users, or it's only that of a certain month that's used?

What's the difference between post and comment karma
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
When I first spotted ultron ulx coin in June last year, I told my community members about it and said that this coin will make you a millionaire in dollars in a short time, as at then, the coin was still trading at $0.01. Currently the coin is trading at $0.13, as I speak, those who took this opportunity seriously are already millionaires. NEVER YOU TAKE A LAYER ONE BLOCKCHAIN PROJECT FOR GRANTED, IT HAS THE POTENTIAL OF BREAKING GENERATIONAL POVERTY, AND CREATING GENERATIONAL WEALTH. But guess what, this project is still at the earliest stage, I still buy more on regular basis. Buying a staking hub nft package, is the best investment decision anyone can take, as you will be earning more of this gem on daily basis for 5 years.

WhatsApp : +2347018130222

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mimiwems2(f): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Pls am New on this thread.
I want to download Trust wallet.
How can i earn on crypto

I want to make money
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

I'm expecting a tear from here if this level holds firm

The tearing....

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
habeeb246:
Binance p2p is where the whole speculation is happening and it is really killing the Naira, Central bank should act fast

As if it is only naira that is traded on binance..what about other countries there ?? Why is the binance p2P not affecting the currencies of those countries...??shior

Sometimes I wonder if some of you did basic economics at least in secondary school....

Instead of you to tell your government to
Do the right thing that Will lead to more exports and less imports..you are here busy talking about speculations...go to the thread here and see where informed people are discussing about the issue...

https://www.nairaland.com/7796342/abcon-bureaux-de-change-tell

Very soon you will blame binance for the reason why bag of rice is now 40k plus.. or why fuel is around 600..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
imbless:
Naira is crashing badly, but some people are blaming binance, so the economy of Nigeria is now controlled by binance? 😂😂😂 Stupid country!!

I tire ooooo...

I read some things on nairaland and e dey shock me...... grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by habeeb246(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
doyin01:

As if it is only naira that is traded on binance..what about other countries there ?? Why is the binance p2P not affecting the currencies of those countries...??shior

Sometimes I wonder if some of you did basic economics at least in secondary school....

Instead of you to tell your government to
Do the right thing that Will lead to more exports and less imports..you are here busy talking about speculations...go to the thread here and see where informed people are discussing about the issue...

https://www.nairaland.com/7796342/abcon-bureaux-de-change-tell

Very soon you will blame binance for the reason why bag of rice is now 40k plus.. or why fuel is around 600..

You are just sad and Anti Nigeria, other Currencies pair flows with their Central bank rates and I am still wondering why NGN / USDT API is different because binance didn’t cap and peg it to follow the I&E windows, that nonsense platform needs to be regulated and not underated

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
habeeb246:

You are just sad and Anti Nigeria, other Currencies pair flows with their Central bank rates and I am still wondering why NGN / USDT API is different because binance didn’t cap and peg it to follow the I&E windows, that nonsense platform needs to be regulated and not underated

And what made the currency pairs of those country to flow with their own central bank rates ??

Don't worry keep cheering your government and be pushing the blame on binance..your eyes go clear soon....I remember that year that was how some of you that time were cheering the government and kept blaming abokifx website for the reason why the naira was getting weak..then abokifx website got banned...guess what ?? the naira price went weaker by more than 50% after few weeks of the banning....and there was no abokifx to blame again cheesy keep blaming binance oooo

And at the bolded..is either you do not even know how binance works or you just intentionally want to cap nonsense..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Buy Shib like you are determined to commit suicide

Next 3 months will make it 1 year I advised you all on this one.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bug24(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
i shared my story of How my Trust wallet got hacked and tokens stolen here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsphgua45DE
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Most people now have a believe BTC must nosedive, I'm of a school of thought that the believe of the majority in this regard is always wrong.
I'm beginning to have faith that BTC will do an uptrend instead.

Let's expect some slight downwards towards tomorrow's CPI reports
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bug24(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ekehwinz:

Bro abeg can you sell 1$ bnb to me. I need am for gas fee

Exactly what happened to me last night.
I have always been the careful and vigilant type but omoh! e touch me yesterday. Dem hack my trust wallet.

Here i shared my story of How my Trust wallet got hacked and tokens stolen and what i did about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsphgua45DE

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
This video explains ho to Verify your AiT Tokens wallet addresses with as little as less than $1 in order to be eligible for withdrawal on the 15/08/2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EIB68b6uRs*

Kindly Watch, like, subscribe, and share to your Socials.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
I think I have mentioned it once: XLM is one...so it is a good choice, so is DAG, 1EARTH, INJ, NEO...

Then ETH should be the next bitcoin in price movement...it is still underperforming...same with XRP which should be the king of altcoins..

Then I think Pepe....Doge may perform well if it becomes X's crypto payment platform.
Offpointng:

Boss pls can you give me some list of cryptocurrencies to buy that are poised to do well in the next bullrun??

The ones I know currently are XLM (stellar lumen), Layerium and Bnb tiger

Cc; Chikacha SeePerson92
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
habeeb246:
Shey na the small 200, 100 dollars people Dey sell for Binance Dey kill the currency? No be our government policy? No be the economic characteristic of our country?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

If it's able to break above and hold the $0.00060, then, I expect an explosion of this stellar forked coin.

XDB (Digitalbits) to cancel one zero.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
twosquare:
I think I have mentioned it once: XLM is one...so it is a good choice, so is DAG, 1EARTH, INJ, NEO...

Then ETH should be the next bitcoin in price movement...it is still underperforming...same with XRP which should be the king of altcoins..

Then I think Pepe....Doge may perform well if it becomes X's crypto payment platform.

Thanks boss. I think the ones I can pick outta em all is DAG, 1EARTH, XRP and Doge. Their prices are still fair and if they do well reaching up to $5-7 like INJ & NEO it'll bring more profit than buying those who are already $10 or over $1k like Eth

Thanks again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Modified: I just checked, it is much, but figures keep increasing based on the falling naira...billions are traded monthly....

half a billion per day now...the candle...the naira dey on im own bull market now.. grin grin
narite:

Shey na the small 200, 100 dollars people Dey sell for Binance Dey kill the currency? No be our government policy? No be the economic characteristic of our country?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
twosquare:
Modified: I just checked, it is much, but figures keep increasing based on the falling naira...billions are traded monthly....

half a billion per day now...the candle...the naira dey on im own bull market now.. grin grin
Half a billion is been traded per day and you think that is enough to really have a huge effect on the price of the Naira. There are over 54 trillion naira in circulation, the amount been traded on Binance is not even up to 0.1% of the Naira supply.

It like saying an exchange where less than 1,000 bítïcòïñ are been traded every day is majorly responsible for the huge swings in bïtícöin price.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by habeeb246(m): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
narite:

binance p2p marketplace should have at least 100m usd daily volume for Usdt/ng while 100m usd is 90bn naira now, don’t underrate the p2p stuff because a lot of people are trading millions every second
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
habeeb246:
binance p2p marketplace should have at least 100m usd daily volume for Usdt/ng while 100m usd is 90bn naira now, don’t underrate the p2p stuff because a lot of people are trading millions every second
The Naira volume on Binance is too small to really effect the value of the Naira. The real volume causing havoc on the Naira is definitely taking place somewhere else. The amount of Naira changing hands on Binance is really small to have any effect on the price of Naira. Binance are in no way the problem.

The problem is our government, they are the real problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Chikacha:

I hold MNW, TRIAS, VAI, AGIX, ROUTE, PYR, GALA, APE, ORAI, OP, SOLANA.

..and MOVR cheesy RMRK grin , PDEX wink (Covering my eyes and mouth) wink

I don't expect GALA to touch 5 USD.

Add KAS too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Davidoski14: 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hello, Experts in the house, any update on Litecoin? is it still expected to reach the 150-200 treshold .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:18am On Aug 10, 2023
gamaliel9:

Add KAS too
Yes, KAS is good. I don't have it yet, still looking.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:33am On Aug 10, 2023
XRP! Expect a god candle shortly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) ... (3654) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Dundalk(m), Amhappy(f), sexymonkey(m), Robnectar(m), Anthofrie(m), Smithwilliams826 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.