Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3310854 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Most people now have a believe BTC must nosedive, I'm of a school of thought that the believe of the majority in this regard is always wrong.
I'm beginning to have faith that BTC will do an uptrend instead.

TRX is at a good entry point

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
When I first spotted ultron ulx coin in June last year, I told my community members about it and said that this coin will make you a millionaire in dollars in a short time, as at then, the coin was still trading at $0.01. Currently the coin is trading at $0.13, as I speak, those who took this opportunity seriously are already millionaires. NEVER YOU TAKE A LAYER ONE BLOCKCHAIN PROJECT FOR GRANTED, IT HAS THE POTENTIAL OF BREAKING GENERATIONAL POVERTY, AND CREATING GENERATIONAL WEALTH. But guess what, this project is still at the earliest stage, I still buy more on regular basis. Buying a staking hub nft package, is the best investment decision anyone can take, as you will be earning more of this gem on daily basis for 5 years.

WhatsApp : +2347018130222

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
I have gotten to a phase where I have no confidence in my country’s currency ( this days I keep buying the dollar without paying any attention to it price) and I have no faith in any form of government.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jamie90:
Omo!! This crypto na scam!!!!!
This shit is designed to make many lose money while few gain.

This venture isn't worth it at all.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
It depends on what you are looking for...if it is for trading, only a few makes it and they are the mercy of manipulation, etc...you have to really invest in learning, night and day, like a mad man before you can break through.

As for investing, I have said it on this platform, a broken clock is twice right a day. Invest in the right project, and you will reap the reward in few years.

Before it became a thing, there were two coins then i was as sure as hell that it will breakthrough even though my knowledge of crypto was infinitesimal: Ethereum and XRP. My guess with Ethereum was right...and as for XRP, the growth was cut down due to their case then.

* if you read my comment, you will see that there are two types of investment mentioned.

Jamie90:
Omo!! This crypto na scam!!!!!
This shit is designed to make many lose money while few gain.

This venture isn't worth it at all.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dfrenzy:
When I first spotted ultron ulx coin in June last year, I told my community members about it and said that this coin will make you a millionaire in dollars in a short time, as at then, the coin was still trading at $0.01. Currently the coin is trading at $0.13, as I speak, those who took this opportunity seriously are already millionaires. NEVER YOU TAKE A LAYER ONE BLOCKCHAIN PROJECT FOR GRANTED, IT HAS THE POTENTIAL OF BREAKING GENERATIONAL POVERTY, AND CREATING GENERATIONAL WEALTH. But guess what, this project is still at the earliest stage, I still buy more on regular basis. Buying a staking hub nft package, is the best investment decision anyone can take, as you will be earning more of this gem on daily basis for 5 years.

WhatsApp : +2347018130222

DJ YK..Mule....

Community member ko Community shield ni...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
2023MiningApps:
Just made a whole as thread on this incredible earning platform. Don't say I'm not creating wealth hehehe.
https://www.nairaland.com/7795914/nigerians-take-advantage-binance-verified#124974425

Baba abeg rest ... grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2023MiningApps: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
doyin01:

Baba abeg rest ... grin
If I rest now who go come show newbies these juicy opportunities. I dey try my best sha, it is well lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
twosquare:
It depends on what you are looking for...if it is for trading, only a few makes it and they are the mercy of manipulation, etc...you have to really invest in learning, night and day, like a mad man before you can break through.

As for investing, I have said it on this platform, a broken clock is twice right a day. Invest in the right project, and you will reap the reward in few years.

Before it became a thing, there were two coins then i was as sure as hell that it will breakthrough even though my knowledge of crypto was infinitesimal: Ethereum and XRP. My guess with Ethereum was right...and as for XRP, the growth was cut down due to their case then.

* if you read my comment, you will see that there are two types of investment mentioned.

Boss pls can you give me some list of cryptocurrencies to buy that are poised to do well in the next bullrun??

The ones I know currently are XLM (stellar lumen), Layerium and Bnb tiger

Cc; Chikacha SeePerson92
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Most people now have a believe BTC must nosedive, I'm of a school of thought that the believe of the majority in this regard is always wrong.

Hmm you were right. Btc has clocked 30k.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by whitestar01(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Boss, you're mostly correct. You're simply good 👍

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:56am On Aug 09, 2023
clems88:
well one has to just forget about what he has lost and focus on buying coi.ns that has good usecase. Moonr is even small , I also bought kp3r @ the rate of $1200 but ended up selling it @ $200 grin

shocked That is a lot.

Honestly, I have been looking for how Movr won't do well in the bull-run but I do not see a reason. Unless if DOT dies, but my question to that is "How?"
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:57am On Aug 09, 2023
clems88:
I have written it off. Im just leaving it there for bull run, if e no gree move I'll just add money to it and buy suya with the remaining change. I cannot come and die untop crypto cool
Suya? cheesy You just dey hurt my feeling up and dan.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:02am On Aug 09, 2023
2023MiningApps:
If I rest now who go come show newbies these juicy opportunities. I dey try my best sha, it is well lol
Wytin you wan show newbie, where to throwey their moni? grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:10am On Aug 09, 2023
Offpointng:

Boss pls can you give me some list of cryptocurrencies to buy that are poised to do well in the next bullrun??

The ones I know currently are XLM (stellar lumen), Layerium and Bnb tiger

Cc; Chikacha SeePerson92

I hold MNW, TRIAS, VAI, AGIX, ROUTE, PYR, GALA, APE, ORAI, OP, SOLANA.

..and MOVR cheesy RMRK grin , PDEX wink (Covering my eyes and mouth) wink

I don't expect GALA to touch 5 USD.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shinjawestern: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2023
Guys should I sell my usdt or still hold?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Guys should I sell my usdt or still hold?

Sell in DECEMBER
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shinjawestern: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Tohmey:

Sell in DECEMBER

Okayy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2023
emperornoble:
Long PEPE2.
Entry:0.0000104
TP :0.0000150
Leverage 5x
SL:0.0000097
This trade was a win and went as predicted,my only regret is that I cut it short but we move.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by abuhusna1: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2023
2023MiningApps:
You are not showing anything you are using them to get refferal. Keep your help

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Chikacha:

shocked That is a lot.

Honestly, I have been looking for how Movr won't do well in the bull-run but I do not see a reason. Unless if DOT dies, but my question to that is "How?"
I lol . Uneven bought his brother moonbeam recently, maybe e go get head for bull run cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Okayy

Although, there are some news circulating whereby some group are telling FG to shutdown binance operation in Nigeria saying BINANCE is putting pressure on naira through P2P and SPOT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shinjawestern: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tohmey:

Although, there are some news circulating whereby some group are telling FG to shutdown binance operation in Nigeria saying BINANCE is putting pressure on naira through P2P and SPOT

It will never happen...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
clems88:
I lol . Uneven bought his brother moonbeam recently, maybe e go get head for bull run cheesy
I have that too. They will go well.

I just have that peace with MOVR.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Shinjawestern:

It will never happen...
better sell the rummor . . . Or them fit force binance to be using I & E exchange rate

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Shinjawestern:

It will never happen...

Never say Never!
Binance p2p trading has been a major problem of Naira. Prices are easily mopped up on exchange p2p platforms thereby affecting the economy.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2023MiningApps: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
abuhusna1:

You are not shoeing anything you are using them to get refferal. Keep your help
I signed up using someone else Refferal and I invested too, so how do you think others will join? By getting the link out of thin air? Relax oga, You think it's easy to collate all these videos and links?? I put in efforts too, that's how internet works, if you want to earn extra, you work extra. Don't cruxify me because im maximizing the opportunity I see online. Atleast I'm more genuine than all your "Criminal Devs" that shill rubbish to unsuspecting noobs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ixyi(m), Deppysit(m), sammiewrite(m), Omuka, Rita30, Assetosky(m), Tolumiide and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.