Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,071 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3290256 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pk01(m): 6:12am On Sep 13, 2023
Luada:

Yh found another way to get USDT cheap
details about this boss

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2023
Pk01:
details about this boss
Go to P2p Binance.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tego40: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2023
Chrono.tech is a visionary in the HR landscape, harnessing blockchain's power to revolutionize work dynamics. With LaborX, they've created a secure platform connecting job seekers and employers, powered by smart contracts for transparent, efficient transactions. The TimeX exchange further streamlines earnings, letting users convert to cryptocurrencies hassle-free. LaborCrypto tokens incentivize participation, ensuring a thriving ecosystem. By enhancing recruitment, ensuring privacy, and simplifying payments, Chrono.tech isn't just transforming HR; it's redefining the future of work. Join their community to be part of this journey toward a decentralized, secure, and efficient work environment, shaping the digital age's work landscape.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/37JzJi2KJ04?feature=share

Watch this Shorts to see the small earnings I had on my Cassava App.
tongue tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2023
I'd like to become a Crypto Vendor, please is there anyone who can give me one or two tips on how to get it done??

Thanks so very much all.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Two things will usher in the bull mkt

1. FED printing money
2. After the halving

For now, just, traders making money here and there..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Please who uses barter by flutterwave help me with some detail i want to pay some in ghana, what is exchange rate of 11.68 cedis to naira and what the transaction speed to mtn mobile wallet. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:
I'd like to become a Crypto Vendor, please is there anyone who can give me one or two tips on how to get it done??

Thanks so very much all.

Check through

https://blog.dartafrica.io/how-to-become-a-bitcoin-vendor-in-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
Robnectar:

Maybe I should buy dat deflover book🧐🧐

Def pls paste ur wallet address 🤔🤔🤔🤔💬

I will paste it, just give
me one moment grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Transaction speed is instant

Luada:
Please who uses barter by flutterwave help me with some detail i want to pay some in ghana, what is exchange rate of 11.68 cedis to naira and what the transaction speed to mtn mobile wallet. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
IronCastle:

I will paste it, just give
me one moment grin

Will be anticipating, mr slubberdegullion 🤢🤢
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
cmoney22222:
Transaction speed is instant

Thanks can you help me with the exchange rate to cedis
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tego40: 11:04am On Sep 14, 2023
Chrono.tech is a trailblazing force in the world of blockchain and HR technology. They're reshaping the way we work, get paid, and engage with HR processes, all through the lens of innovation and transparency. From LaborX's job marketplace to the TimeX exchange for seamless payments, Chrono.tech is at the forefront of the future of work.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2023
Is this prophetic? looks like c**marketcap is malfunctioning...how can there be a decrease by 26.6% and price is still at 26k?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2023
"Consistent results comes from following the same processes day in and day out.

And waiting for your trigger entry.

That's monotonous and dull.

But real trading must be boring.

If you are either excited or depressed when trading, you are doing it wrong."

#copied
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
twosquare:
Is this prophetic? looks like c**marketcap is malfunctioning...how can there be a decrease by 26.6% and price is still at 26k?

I thought that is for the global market cap including other cryptos...not just bitcoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
doyin01:

I thought that is for the global market cap including other cryptos...not just bitcoin
Check c**gecko... Global market cap is $1.09 trillion.

Why this one is billion. Don't know how they arrived at that. The total market cap can't be trading at this price and btc will be around 26k...it would be a massacre.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
doyin01:

The information on their app is correct, but that of the web is off.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hayyawithme: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
Chikacha:

Go to P2p Binance.

My brothers and Sisters, I need help. I am a newbie in Crypto. I bought USDT from a p2p Bianance user since August 2nd 2023, Until now the person has not deliver my USDT to me. Please advice me on the step to take to enable him transfer my USDT.

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
hayyawithme:

My brothers and Sisters, I need help. I am a newbie in Crypto. I bought USDT from a p2p Bianance user since August 2nd 2023, Until now the person has not deliver my USDT to me. Please advice me on the step to take to enable him transfer my USDT.

Thanks
shocked I am so sorry to hear this.
Did you click on report? did you contact customer services, Is the transaction still pending, what do you see?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
hayyawithme:

Thanks

Lmao 😂,
U sure ur account and name is linked/corelate to the binance account?
Cox this your matter off me gan,
Since August fvck,.. something wey be under seconds or minutes 😭😭😭
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hayyawithme: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
Chikacha:

shocked I am so sorry to hear this.
Did you click on report? did you contact customer services, Is the transaction still pending, what do you see?

The person has been trading on Bianance since then, even the recent advert he put is on restriction . And I have been trying to settle it on chat with him, which he promised to pay and he never pay. The excuses he is given is that : (1) that he had an accident ( 2) that the money he deposited on Bitsmap has been credited.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hayyawithme: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
Robnectar:

Lmao 😂,
U sure ur account and name is linked/corelate to the binance account?
Cox this your matter off me gan,
Since August fvck,.. something wey be under seconds or minutes 😭😭😭

I was not able to report immediately, because he went off trading for a month after that. Only to return back to Bianance on September with an outrageous rate which placed him on restrictions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
hayyawithme:

The person has been trading on Bianance since then, even the recent advert he put is on restriction . And I have been trying to settle it on chat with him, which he promised to pay and he never pay. The excuses he is given is that : (1) that he had an accident ( 2) that the money he deposited on Bitsmap has been credited.
Can you still see the transaction? if you can , you need to click on report, take pictures of all conversations and talk to customer services.
Do not listen to him, your business is not what happened to him, your business is to get the equivalent of the money you gave him in crypto, Immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
hayyawithme:

I was not able to report immediately, because he went off trading for a month after that. Only to return back to Bianance on September with an outrageous rate which placed him on restrictions

What do you mean you were not able to report immediately, did you already click on received?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
hayyawithme:

Mehn,.. go under the transaction history,,. Check if u can still make a report,...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
No one has never gone broke by taking profit cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hayyawithme: 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
Robnectar:

Mehn,.. go under the transaction history,,. Check if u can still make a report,...

@ Robnectar, Please what are the reasons I could not be able to make report when I want.

Was it by the length of it has.taken?

The transaction was done was done on August 2nd.

Actually he gave me half of the USDT, while the remaining half is still with him
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingofhoes: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
Chikacha:

Go to P2p Binance.
I can usdt at a cheaper rate on binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
hayyawithme:

Actually he gave me half of the USDT, while the remaining half is still with him

If when he gave you half you clicked on received, the transaction is finished, you can no longer report him.
If he released all the USDT he had, it would have ended the transactions.

How did he give you half?
You need to open a case about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Geekels, adedapodvirus001(m), allen113, barackosuco1(m), Ezone, sunnychibs(m), seanwilliam(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.