Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3322944 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) ... (3655) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
hayyawithme:

To be candid, this guy in question has given me USDT on credit for two times, which I latter sent money to him through his drivers.

From the look of things, I am not the only person he is owing, which he himself told that he has lots of clients to settle.

The problem now, is that he stopped taking my calls or replying my messages

The stack truth is dat,.. since u do d transaction off binance,.. the money is gone,. Except he changed his mind to give u, assuming binance was aware of the transaction,.. this would have been gud, and binance would have sent u ur USDT and close his account if anything go fishy,...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TolkowskyCut: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
hayyawithme:

I am in the Middle East and the guy is in Kuwait.

Please I will need help.if any one can help me to get my money, I am ready to sacrifice 🙏

Madam Kuwait is also part of the Middle East!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
Chikacha:

Yes, I agree. One thing you see is that big money will buy very cheap and dump on retailers then when the bear market comes, they squeeze the retailers to the point where you look at your best project and call it crap. They buy it, wait, then sell it to you again.

U are point, that's why u don't need to trust all d sec/feds, they knw what's up and also into crypto,....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
"Most recent #BTC    target at $26.800 perfectly hit in a matter of few hours ✅

At the same time the liquidity pool that was mentioned in the last two weeks is getting bigger and bigger. Big enough to become a legit target for market makers. For that, keep in mind that $28.600 is the next possible target for market makers

The amount of profits market makers gonna do when hitting $28.600 is the same amount of profit they do when they dump it to $23.5k region.

Market is still very bearsih, dont get distracted by those liquidity grabs. If market allows to visit $28.600, I am going to add more shorts into my 30 - 31k short entry position

Still in big short from 31-30k !

Watch out, FOMC in five days"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OmonnakOdapig: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
[quote author=twosquare post=125812296]"
Most recent #BTC    target at $26.800 perfectly hit in a matter of few hours ✅

At the same time the liquidity pool that was mentioned in the last two weeks is getting bigger and bigger. Big enough to become a legit target for market makers. For that, keep in mind that $28.600 is the next possible target for market makers

The amount of profits market makers gonna do when hitting $28.600 is the same amount of profit they do when they dump it to $23.5k region.

Market is still very bearsih, dont get distracted by those liquidity grabs. If market allows to visit $28.600, I am going to add more shorts into my 30 - 31k short entry position

Still in big short from 31-30k !

Watch out, FOMC in five days
Bookmarked! cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
With everything happening in crypto space now, we don’t know wether we’re coming or going grin

With just 3m,
Does anyone know what to do to make 10-15k with it everyday on binance with 95% success rate ?

That’s like 0.25%-0.5% daily

Drop update

Cc doyin0
Omobola12
Twosquar
Chicach
Anyone ..👀👀

This goes to show you how extremely hard it is to make money generally especially in crypto.
Just 0.25%-0.5% gain daily na him hard like this ? Omo ehn .

Last last I go jump in when it’s time for the bull..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
hayyawithme:

I am in the Middle East and the guy is in Kuwait.

Please I will need help.if any one can help me to get my money, I am ready to sacrifice 🙏

Sacrifice the money with him and move on with your life.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmizay12(m): 4:58am On Sep 16, 2023
seanwilliam:

This goes to show you how extremely hard it is to make money generally especially in crypto.

You have more than enough money to trade with and make money, and the thing is you only need risk 1% of that ur 3m and you can invest the rest in another business entirely or better still, spend it on your loved ones,

Trading crypto is hard because you can't do it, someone who makes profit consistently will say it's easy.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hayyawithme: 5:15am On Sep 16, 2023
Robnectar:

The stack truth is dat,.. since u do d transaction off binance,.. the money is gone,. Except he changed his mind to give u, assuming binance was aware of the transaction,.. this would have been gud, and binance would have sent u ur USDT and close his account if anything go fishy,...

Hmmmm,
But don't you think that it will be wise if I should still let Bianance know of the incident, thereby include all my chat messages with him, where he admitted that he is owning me and other clients and that he will pay.

The truth is that he has not been trading on Bianance since then. Even the advert he placed on Bianance one month after the incident the price he placed was off the track of what is obtainable on Bianance and he was restricted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:43am On Sep 16, 2023
hayyawithme:

Hmmmm,
But don't you think that it will be wise if I should still let Bianance know of the incident, thereby include all my chat messages with him, where he admitted that he is owning me and other clients and that he will pay.

The truth is that he has not been trading on Bianance since then. Even the advert he placed on Bianance one month after the incident the price he placed was off the track of what is obtainable on Bianance and he was restricted.

Yes u can still write binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2023
Emmizay12:

You have more than enough money to trade with and make money, and the thing is you only need risk 1% of that ur 3m and you can invest the rest in another business entirely or better still, spend it on your loved ones,

Trading crypto is hard because you can't do it, someone who makes profit consistently will say it's easy.
my brother, crypto is harder than regular business .

Bro, just 0.25% gain daily , na him hard like this?
As in, no one has been able to give proper answer /working strategy on how to make that tiny % gain in a day . Abi , una sha no go talk say person greedy on top 0.25%😀😀. Omo x1000.

If crypto can’t give 0.25% gain daily , it doesn’t worth this risk .

Like I said, until bull run is confirmed , I’m out here.
The one wey I go put 100$ wey go give me x3000 in bull. Make God no let me miss am😀😀

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2023
seanwilliam:

As in, no one has been able to give proper answer /working strategy on how to make that tiny % gain in a day . Abi , una sha no go talk say person greedy on top 0.25%😀😀. Omo x1000.

The one wey I go put 100$ wey go give me x3000 in bull. Make God no let me miss am😀😀

It's not hard.

Someone has already given idea for 150% monthly and another person Steve was making 1% daily steady.

Maybe people are just not interested in helping other people make money. Before the OT go cast.

Especially when you subject them to interview on money that is not theirs.

Last last, all man for himself.

DYOR
NFA

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmizay12(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2023
seanwilliam:

I understand you bro
someone who has little or no experience will tell you flying a plane is hard.. someone who spent 4 hard years learning and years experience flying will tell you it's easy...

same as crypto trading,,, the thing is nobody can gaurantee you 0.25% daily because that is not the nature of the markets.....

the people who can make consistent profits are too busy enjoying the fruits of their labour.. if they come and solicit your capital, you will call them scammers and what not, subject them to show you unnecessary proof, scrutinize and pressure them into performing when you eventually give them funds,,, not worth the stress only real scammers will be willing to go through all that nonsense

if you are looking for a person who can do that,, just know that you have to be willing to loss as much as you are willing to win,,,

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2023
Acube23:
Hello, dear OGs!

This might be stinky, but I still one to air it.

I have some coins at an exchange. The coin is listed already on at least two major exchange sites. Hence , near ready for trade. Though only few is released for trade while substantial amount is locked for gradual(weekly ) release. And I believe, it's a renowned project full of potential. Very, soon(less than a year most likely) based on the statistics and facts on ground, full withdrawal will commence.

Now, SAPA de...ive been experiencing excruciating poverty with many days of hunger for many months. I am in technician block – no job now, ive not been invited to come and start job at a company I applied to and I am a shy type...I don't want to beg.

If I decide to sell this my account that contains this coins, will people buy it up to 50% of the present
value, because it already listed and some are already trading it?

I can't beg for money, fella!!
What's the name of this strange token of yours that you want to dump on someone?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2023
XaToXi:

It's not hard.

Someone has already given idea for 150% monthly and another person Steve was making 1% daily steady.

Maybe people are just not interested in helping other people make money. Before the OT go cast.

DYOR
NFA
I am going to agree to the bolded alone. And if it is by that , then it means the purpose of creating this thread is already defeated…
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tego40: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2023
Chrono.tech, also known as ChronoBank, is a pioneering blockchain platform with a focus on revolutionizing HR and recruitment. 🔗💼

Using the power of blockchain technology, Chrono.tech has created innovative solutions for the HR industry, including a decentralized job marketplace called LaborX, where job seekers and employers can connect securely, and smart contracts ensure fair payments.

Their native cryptocurrency, TIME, fuels the ecosystem, offering additional benefits like staking for rewards. With a commitment to transparency, efficiency, and security, Chrono.tech is reshaping HR processes globally.

Stay tuned for more updates on this trailblazing project! 🚀 #ChronoTech #Blockchain #HRRevolution
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2023
Emmizay12:

I understand you bro
someone who has little or no experience will tell you flying a plane is hard.. someone who spent 4 hard years learning and years experience flying will tell you it's easy...

same as crypto trading,,, the thing is nobody can gaurantee you 0.25% daily because that is not the nature of the markets.....

the people who can make consistent profits are too busy enjoying the fruits of their labour.. if they come and solicit your capital, you will call them scammers and what not, subject them to show you unnecessary proof, scrutinize and pressure them into performing when you eventually give them funds,,, not worth the stress only real scammers will be willing to go through all that nonsense

if you are looking for a person who can do that,, just know that you have to be willing to loss as much as you are willing to win,,,
hmm. you know you can’t blame people .. some are acting based on bad experiences they’ve had
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:50am On Sep 16, 2023
seanwilliam:

It's not that hard for 0.25 to 0.5%. There are coins that do that. We call them slow movers, and hardly dip when btc does which affects the market generally.

The big issue is, will you take profit when it reaches that 0.2 to 0.5%??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2023
twosquare:
It's not that hard for 0.25 to 0.5%. There are coins that do that. We call them slow movers, and hardly dip when btc does which affects the market generally.

The big issue is, will you take profit when it reaches that 0.2 to 0.5%??

He doesn't even have to take profit himself.

Binance will take profit for him.

XaToXi:
Binance now has a dca bot that can buy and sell automatically for you on spot.

Let's say you want to dca buy btc every 5% drop starting from $30k support and automatically sell at 1% or more profit using a trailing sell order, it will cost you $240 to dca into a 100% dip using the settings below.

Rinse and repeat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
Acube23:
Hello, dear OGs!

I have some coins at an exchange. The coin is listed already on at least two major exchange sites. Hence , near ready for trade. Though only few is released for trade while substantial amount is locked for gradual(weekly ) release. And I believe, it's a renowned project full of potential. Very, soon(less than a year most likely) based on the statistics and facts on ground, full withdrawal will commence.

Now, SAPA de...ive been experiencing excruciating poverty with many days of hunger for many months. I am in technician block – no job now, ive not been invited to come and start job at a company I applied to and I am a shy type...I don't want to beg.

If I decide to sell this my account that contains this coins, will people buy it up to 50% of the present

This is sooo off the course. People are afraid of buying what they believed in, how do you think they will buy something you no longer believe in?

The truth is you have hold that token to fruition or as a brother said, "sacrifice it and move on with your life."
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ekehwinz:

WTF am I reading like this
the guy just dey troll you guys. Don't mind the bagger
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
XaToXi:

DYOR
NFA

It is disturbing if we also want to start assuming that if our brothers come into it, crypto will cast. I believe that crypto is enough for everyone.

You left a point out, You tell people everything you know about how to make the little that is possible and someone pops up to call it a scam, even though the proof is there. Meanwhile, you tell them a scam and they hop on!

This is why no OG is saying anything on the thread. What truth is left after you speak the last truth in your mouth?

So in this market, there is absolutely no guarantee as of now. The one out there is too difficult.

Trust is trust, you build and nurture it. Everything is possible in crypto. Especially that P2P, You meet wealthy people there who want business from all over the world. However, you are responsible for the safety of your own money. The rule is you show you are real, you promise yourself not to cheat them, but their monies hit your table first, never the other way around... If you introduce a person to this and it goes south, it is going to be difficult for you to forget that experience, even as the boss.

Abi na the people wey nor fit respond to post without cursing their papa you wan go give the rapport wey you use 1 or 2 years build?

Better dey there, find am, be nice to people for bear market and always. Shikena.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eduwa4: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
Have you been surfing for ways to earn free coin as that of renec from remitano.. Look no further kindly join Nova today and smile soon..
Simply download Nova app from play store and use Ekelly1 as ref code...
Try use an already verified account as ref code to give you total access to your mined coin..

ekelly1

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Have you been surfing for ways to earn free coin as that of renec from remitano.. Look no further kindly join Nova today and smile soon..
Simply download Nova app from play store and use robnectar as ref code...
Try use an already verified account as ref code to give you total access to your mined coin..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
The Depths of bearmarket is here. Just know
Apathy, inactivity, depression come before the sun!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Robnectar:
The Depths of bearmarket is here. Just know
Apathy, inactivity, depression come before the sun!

Yes, we are in the deepest of the deep...this is where millionaires are made...the one percenters of the world cool

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
gamaliel9:

Yes, we are in the deepest of the deep...this is where millionaires are made...the one percenters of the world cool
cool cool cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
seanwilliam:

grin Welcome to Crypto
Buy when others are fearful and sell when others are buying
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
seanwilliam:

in crypto There's no one PERFECT strategy, the most important thing is hope you are making money and your losses are minimal

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Acube23:
Hello, dear OGs!

Sell make you start work na

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
wink
gamaliel9:

(1) (2) (3) ... (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) ... (3655) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: chuksme(m), Hotice085, Deasegun19(m), Idaytesj29(m), Deppysit(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.