Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3295373 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Acube23:
First, you may want to research about bitfada.

This coin is listed on like 3 exchange platforms. And the current rate is $2 or more. Actually it's in my wallet that I have with the exchange.

Now, because of market trend factor, 7 is available for withdrawal. And others will gradually and weekly be released.

In essence, I want to sell the total amount of token in the account and it's about 5000 minus the 7 released for withdrawal equals 4993.

So, it's what I want to talk about if you would like to buy by just changing my details to yours.

At Pancake its $2, mint me $1 and different price at another exchange.

That's it bro.

And it will take how long for them to release the remaining 4993 units ??

Secondly why can't you sell it directly on those exchanges you claim they are listed at ?? undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Meerahbel: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
Trading goals as a learner by Ositadima1
1. Protect your principal first.
2. Don't let a large profit turn into a small profit.
3. Don't let a small profit turn into a loss.
2. Don't let a small loss turn into a large loss. cry cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Good afternoon guys, I have a little issue here and I’m stressed up a bit.

I was feeling good yesterday so I open my Luno app to put some money in and buy a couple of SOLANA.

This is not the first time I’m buying a voucher so I did as usual, paid from my OPay account and was waiting for voucher details to input inside Luno, since yesterday night, I no receive anything, in my email or registered phone number.

I did 100k to
Account name- A-Voucher FLW
Account number - 8546770051(wema)

Whose experience this kinda thing. I’m trying to find contact or support to lay a complaint, which I did at afritickets, no answer yet.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wittywriter: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Meerahbel:
Trading goals as a learner by Ositadima1
1. Protect your principal first.
2. Don't let a large profit turn into a small profit.
3. Don't let a small profit turn into a loss.
2. Don't let a small loss turn into a large loss. cry cheesy

Starboytwo:

I was feeling good yesterday so I open my Luno app to put some money in and buy a couple of SOLANA.

This is not the first time I’m buying a voucher so I did as usual, paid from my OPay account and was waiting for voucher details to input inside Luno, since yesterday night, I no receive anything, in my email or registered phone number.

I did 100k to

Whose experience this kinda thing. I’m trying to find contact or support to lay a complaint, which I d
id at afritickets, no answer yet.
Search and chatup the voucher agency(Luno) on X.
Starboytwo:
thanks boss. Would work on this.
Go with evidence...

Wittyness

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
wittywriter:

Search and chatup the voucher agency(Luno) on X.

Wittyness
thanks boss. Would work on this.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
Icecream4U:
grin
In this space, it's best to avoid new and shining things. The creators are using your money to buy bitcoin that's why bitcoin is not losing as much % as alts. Stick with the basics.

Buy bitcoin.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Starboytwo:

I did 100k to

Whose experience this kinda thing. I’m trying to find contact or support to lay a complaint, which I did at afritickets, no answer yet.

The account name looks weird though,.. better quickly mail them
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by drizzit(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
El Dinero Exchange

Swap your Naira for;

✅Paypal FNF funds from balance @7**/$ in bits and bulk (instant payment)

✅Paypal Freelancing Withdrawals @7**/$

RATE is very competitive
ESCROW is welcomed for new deals

Available 24/7

WhatsApp ONLY

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Robnectar:

The account name looks weird though,.. better quickly mail them
Done, Im sure it will be sorted out. Thanks a bunch.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jayboltz(m): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
nna777:

So much selling pressure around 27k2 - 27k4 area. A likely downside to 26k2 is possible.

If you have funds, Auction is a good one to enter on spot for short term profit. Just realized this coin isn’t on futures. It’s likely to pump by a lot.

Opened shorts on cyber (for short term profit).

Bro think this auction was not so good a call lost a lot on it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2023
Jayboltz:

Bro think this auction was not so good a call lost a lot on it

It is. Still holding mine. Don’t sell.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2023
DaemoLee:

The amazing fact is that no one talks about it anymore and we seem to b cool wit it.

I am not sure I can ever buy at this rate...
If you are earning in naira, you just have to buy/convert to USD or Euro. Nigeria remains highly consuming country. Ppl jakpaing every now and then. Seeking for more dollars. It's sad how we got here .

If I was earning in naira, BTC will surely be my savings cos usdt might collapse. I no trust that stable coin. I only convert to it to buy my favourite.

Meanwhile, been out of the market a while. Even though my shit coins are like 10% of my portfolio, only one shit coin is carrying the rest. The rest have turned to dust. cheesy. And some ppl make it their destiny to invest all in those shitcoins. Une well done oh.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2023
Fastt:

If you are earning in naira, you just have to buy/convert to USD or Euro. Nigeria remains highly consuming country. Ppl jakpaing every now and then. Seeking for more dollars. It's sad how we got here .

If I was earning in naira, BTC will surely be my savings cos usdt might collapse. I no trust that stable coin. I only convert to it to buy my favourite.

Meanwhile, been out of the market a while. Even though my shit coins are like 10% of my portfolio, only one shit coin is carrying the rest. The rest have turned to dust. cheesy. And some ppl make it their destiny to invest all in those shitcoins. Une well done oh.

Well, you may want to try PayPal stable coin now that they are listing it on exchanges.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2023
"The mother of all crashes is loading 🩸

Just one year ago, the FED, media, and those so-called 'experts' unleashed a tsunami of fear and panic on retails, screaming that a recession and stock market crash were imminent.

While I relentlessly warned you not to bet against the market, too many remained irrationally bearish when $BTC was at $16,000 and stocks were on historic lows. Suddenly, out of nowhere, BTC skyrocketed to $30,000 as predicted, and stocks exploded to new all time heights!

One year later, those same misguided voices are now shamelessly proclaiming that there's no recession in sight. The FED even boldly claims there won't be one until 2027! What a shame.

Indeed, there is not much fear in the market anymore

Indeed, the mother of all crashes is loading"

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2023
Fastt:

I am yet to actually see what would make me buy USDT to NGN at this ATH. A collapse or sharp drop looks very possible. Lots of underground works are going on at the moment.

I have also bn out of the market in some profits for like a week now, and I have added more flesh within that short time cos I have been having sound sleeps with peace of mind couple with concentration on other important things.

Sincerely, with lots of manipulation that now exist in the market more than it was in the past, I feel bear market is a time to take a break from the market and if at all u wish to accumulate let it be the likes of BTC, ETH and probably BNB whenever one sees a tremendous lows that would get everyone frightened buy.
When the bull market comes, only BTC movement seeing a higher high would signify the beginning then may be alts that survived the bears can be accumulated for profits then.

The market requires whole lots of patience else one would be in profits today and next day be in whole lots of loss that would humble one and get u patient forcefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2023
What happened to LUNA, many others! And what's going on with GALA (Go read the story) should be an eye opener to everyone on how these guys run things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
How market?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by amajato: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
XaToXi:
Binance now has a dca bot that can buy and sell automatically for you on spot.

Let's say you want to dca buy btc every 5% drop starting from $30k support and automatically sell at 1% or more profit using a trailing sell order, it will cost you $240 to dca into a 100% dip using the settings below.

Rinse and repeat.
boss can you explain how this works?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
amajato:
boss can you explain how this works?

You can buy any amount of any coin you choose everytime it drops by a certain percentage.

It's called DCA - dollar cost averaging. The system will calculate your average buying price and then sell for the profit you want on everything you bought.

If you buy $10 btc at 27000, 26000 and 25000, your average buy price is $30 at 26k . If you want to sell at 1% profit, binance will sell the $30 for you at $26260 and restart the process. It works 24/7/365 till you pause or stop it.

The settings are very flexible and you will need to try it to understand it better.

You can dca every 1% , 5%, 10% or whatever percent dip you want and it will sell everything it has bought at the profit you specify on trend reversal.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
"Let me ask you a simple question:

- How long do you plan to be trading for?

Just think about it for a second...

You probably answered "for a lifetime"

So now, let me ask you:

- Why do you stress about every loss?
- Why do you stress on every losing week/month?
- Why do you stress on every missed trade?

Short-term thinking.

Keep your eyes on the road, not the rearview.

If you are going to trade for a lifetime:

A loss is just a loss within a thousand others that will come.

A win is just a win within a thousand others that will come.

Whenever you stress over a loss or losing period, always remember that you are in this game for forever.

So, head up and keep showing up!"

#copied

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tego40: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
LaborX: Where Skills Meet Opportunities

In the dynamic landscape of work, LaborX shines as a platform that connects talent with possibilities. It's not just about degrees but about showcasing your skills to the world. Embrace a future where your abilities define your success. Join LaborX and be part of the skills revolution.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
Sometimes, you ask yourself "where can I sell my Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $5 and payments are instant without unnecessary delay

At N750-N850/$

Check our page https://kwitoc.disha.page

INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

WhatsApp 08038606260.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
twosquare:
Well, you may want to try PayPal stable coin now that they are listing it on exchanges.

Not buying all those stable coin. LUSD just went to zero. Things not regulated. UST. Either hold the real dollars or buy BTC.
DaemoLee:

I am yet to actually see what would make me buy USDT to NGN at this ATH. A collapse or sharp drop looks very possible. Lots of underground works are going on at the moment.

I have also bn out of the market in some profits for like a week now, and I have added more flesh within that short time cos I have been having sound sleeps with peace of mind couple with concentration on other important things.

Sincerely, with lots of manipulation that now exist in the market more than it was in the past, I feel bear market is a time to take a break from the market and if at all u wish to accumulate let it be the likes of BTC, ETH and probably BNB whenever one sees a tremendous lows that would get everyone frightened buy.
When the bull market comes, only BTC movement seeing a higher high would signify the beginning then may be alts that survived the bears can be accumulated for profits then.

The market requires whole lots of patience else one would be in profits today and next day be in whole lots of loss that would humble one and get u patient forcefully.
Well said. Still watching the market. When they start sharing free money, I will buy my favourite coins sh1tcoins. Now I'm focused on the basic. Making free Satoshi on notsr when I got time for memes.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jayboltz(m): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2023
nna777:

It is. Still holding mine. Don’t sell.
Hopefully I'm able to recover my loss.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2023
Forget motivation , losing money hits harder!
As in it will mess up your physical and mental health Walai . grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tego40: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2023
Chrono.tech: Pioneering Tomorrow's Solutions Today

In the fast-paced world of blockchain and tech innovation, Chrono.tech stands as a beacon of progress. This visionary company is at the forefront of developing groundbreaking solutions that redefine how we work, earn, and manage time. With a commitment to empowering individuals and businesses, Chrono.tech is shaping the future of technology.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: iLegendd(m), sweetveek(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.