Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3321742 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) ... (3654) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
doyin01:

With The way things are going.. you people will soon mine colos.. grin grin

grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
LikeAking:
Wishing all of you good luck..

Every body na guru for crypto..

Tramadol patient, hwfar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Hadizometer:
Pls guys, I know no one has a crystal ball into the future...but based on analytics and speculations,......what coins can at least 3x after bitcoin halving between 2024 and 2025?

DOT
LINK
SOL*
LTC
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yemmit90: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
narite:

You forget to mention; it will then completely fade out of existence. We will then move on to the next shiny thing.

No man will abandoned a billion dollar into anything in this space if it is not bitcoooin.

They all are fuuuuucking jokes. I understood this after significant pain.

Exactly!

I have told/warned those on my list that Bitcoin, BNB, ETH, SOL, LIT and Usdt arbitration are the only things they should deal with, whoever shunned the advise and put his/her money in those shitty coins is doing so at his/her own risk.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

DOT
LINK
SOL*
LTC
What about that your baby alt coin you won't stop mentioning that time? Altcoin people are comedians! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
KAS
GFAL
HELLO
MYRIA

Load them up, not less than 100k unit each....see me in October 2025. grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
Acube23:

If I see buyer na... I go sell na...

Interested?
Nah
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
gamaliel9:
KAS
GFAL
HELLO
MYRIA

If you like yourself, buy bitcoin. Don't trow money away.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
OgogoroFreak:
What about that your baby alt coin you won't stop mentioning that time? Altcoin people are comedians! cheesy

As a matter of fact, it's doing fine, got listed on kucoin, and somebody who hearkened and believed here, made over $3K on it. And it happens to be the 3rd meme token after Shib. And binance is going to list it.

For those who will listen, there's been another meme token on the block, brooding. Even though, I said I won't mention it again, perhaps, I should for the sake of some.

There's serious money in comedy

We're not all gamblers. Nor are we OgogoroFreak.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
Spider20:

My Brother all those polkadot chains are dead
Moonriver, Kusama, moonbeam and even Polkadot all in the same chains.
IT will pump during Bull run but it won't go near it's ATH

Polkadot has proven to be a good investment as one of the top 15 coin.
Polkadot is one of the most secure and innovative networks in the crypto field right now.

All the blockchains need interoperability to interact and that's where Polkadot comes in, just as they need Chainlink and that's where the oracle comes in too. No one does it better than them at the moment, and both have proven themselves over thick and thin.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
OgogoroFreak:

Anything crypto na 50 : 50

E fit n e no fit…

So use ya head..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 12:02am On Sep 19, 2023
All these bitcoin maxis...you know altcoins go down, yet you don't learn how to short to make profit. Who no wise, no wise...there are coins that have been good investment since their launch despite being an altcoin. They may crash later, maybe....

A coin like TRB since its launch in 2019 has an all-time profit of 2089.03% increase....

This means even if your coin went down from the highest peak of $123, you are still in profit in 2023 if you invested since 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 4:10am On Sep 19, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

As a matter of fact, it's doing fine, got listed on kucoin, and somebody who hearkened and believed here, made over $3K on it. And it happens to be the 3rd meme token after Shib. And binance is going to list it.

For those who will listen, there's been another meme token on the block, brooding. Even though, I said I won't mention it again, perhaps, I should for the sake of some.

please mention
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2023
OgogoroFreak:
Ah swear!
Many are loosing huge amount of $$ under the name of buying/investing 'altcoin' buh they hardly speak out. . .
Even me here i can testify that i started making profit as switch to only BTC

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gtassure: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2023
Acube23:

Lack of belief is NOT it. There's a thread on Nairaland that makes its creator a scapegoat for initially condemning pi and telling people to come and buy it for peanuts. Now he is a symbol of timidity.

My concern is clearly written in th post. The coin is in the market. Pancake and Mintme. So I cherish it.
And it's not a bazare.

Did pi turn out to he good?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingofhoes: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2023
seanwilliam:

This goes to show you how extremely hard it is to make money generally especially in crypto.
Just 0.25%-0.5% gain daily na him hard like this ? Omo ehn .

Last last I go jump in when it’s time for the bull..

I actually get but not with crypto sha. And you get 97% assurance of not loosing your money.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yom2(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
Get in early; download ice network mining app use referral code : yomikuri
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tego40: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
LaborX: Revolutionizing the Future of Work

LaborX is not just a platform; it's a visionary force transforming the way we think about employment. In a world where skills matter more than credentials, LaborX opens doors for all. It's a global talent marketplace that empowers individuals and businesses alike. Join the revolution; embrace the skills-based future with LaborX.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yom2(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
Get in early; download ice network mining and sign up referral code : yomikuri
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yettyasim: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
Please help me beg stevesawo or fastchow their both same person
To return my 130k since Sunday
Please return my money

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
Look at how Greed and Instant Gratification killed this Project. Is there any Hope for the AiT Project that showed so much Promise earlier??
Well watch this video to learn more.

Kindly Watch, like, Subscribe and Share to your Socials.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘βœŒοΈβœŒοΈβœŒοΈβœŒοΈπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F3rdhARmaM
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
gamaliel9:
KAS
GFAL
HELLO
MYRIA

I'm not buying those junks anymore, I've learnt my lesson the hard way!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2023
I guess is one thing to look at the charts, anticipate market movements, then something entirely different to live it out in realtime.

We all see the charts, know is a bear market. For instance, we see in the chart that AVAX will lose 10 USD, SOL should touch 5, BNB may do another -50% and the price of ETH should drop by 40%, it is all in the charts. We spend hours to look at these charts but when it plays out in real life, the same us will start shouting,

I'm done with this this!..
I will never ever this!..
It will never ever that!..
E go soon clear for una this!...
I learned my this!...
I lost my that!...
You will learn the hard that.
You will say I told you this!...

The real question is ; Why on earth do we spend sooo much time analyzing these charts undecided

If we are praying to buy 10 SOL for 50 USD, how is SOL supposed to make that movement to 5 USD, is it by booking a romantic date with FTX, or carving a snow angel in the snow with SEC... perhaps, by blowing us a sweet kiss cheesy ?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2023
Usdt-naira (1000).

Naira turning to Zimbabwe dollars?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2023
Fastt:
Usdt-naira (1000).

Naira turning to Zimbabwe dollars?

The amazing fact is that no one talks about it anymore and we seem to b cool wit it.

I am not sure I can ever buy at this rate...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2023
DaemoLee:

The amazing fact is that no one talks about it anymore and we seem to b cool wit it.

I am not sure I can ever buy at this rate...

Yinmu.

We go still buy am at 1500 or 2k sef grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2023
They won't rest till they run into CZ

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tego40: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
LaborX: Pioneering the Future of Employment

In a world where traditional job markets are being reshaped by technology and changing work dynamics, LaborX emerges as a game-changer. This innovative platform redefines how individuals seek employment and how businesses find talent.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Buy bitcoin. Stop throwing your money away in pains and acting cool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) ... (3654) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: oyewilliams(m), Babygeek(f), michealewela, Geekels, daharry(m), Aegerine, Dundalk(m), Zico4real(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.