Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3279823 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) ... (3636) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
ElectronicMoney:

I'm not buying those junks anymore, I've learnt my lesson the hard way!
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Othem2002: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hi all,

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for several years now. I am currently focused on investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Solana. I believe these cryptocurrencies have great growth potential in the long term.

I believe that crypto wallet for business have a number of advantages. First, they allow you to accept cryptocurrency payments from customers around the world. Secondly, they provide higher security than traditional payment systems. Third, they can reduce payment processing costs.

I believe that cryptocurrency is an important part of the future of finance. I'm excited to see how it continues to evolve and be implemented in business.

Sincerely,
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
XaToXi:

Yinmu.

We go still buy am at 1500 or 2k sef grin

That's by year end, 1500 per USDT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
Robnectar:

That's by year end, 1500 per USDT

I hope not.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
Chikacha:

I hope not.

I just pray I hold cash sha.. to buy usdt and keep
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
The only reason I have not suffered a massive loss in this space is due to the downward spiral of the Naira. I donโ€™t know if I should be happy or sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by captainbangz: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hi everyone, I have little above a million naira in savings.
Considering how naira keeps depreciating against the dollar, I am hoping to convert it to dollars and save(not trade).
I want to know if buying USDT on Binance (at least it's trust worthy) translates to saving in dollars, because I learnt it has same value as the US dollars.
And I don't want to use any of this Nigerian fintech app, to avoid stories tomorrow.
I am not used to crypto trading and don't want to get involved in it,
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
captainbangz:
Considering how naira keeps depreciating against the dollar, I am hoping to convert it to dollars and save(not trade).
I want to know if buying USDT on Binance (at least it's trust worthy) translates to saving in dollars, because I learnt it has same value as the US dollars.
And I don't want to use any of this Nigerian fintech app, to avoid stories tomorrow.

Virtual dollar you are going into also has its own problem just like fintech but not the same problem shaa. So just pick anyone you trust.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
If you look at CRYPTO from the perspective of blockchains, you would understand that bitcoin cannot exist alone, but if you view CRYPTO from the perspective of currency, you would be mistaken because it will appear to be able to exist alone.

Web3 will replace our current internet, and it will support a number of different currencies and oracles that will link it to the outside world. Be careful not to be led astray by bitcoin maximalists.

A key tool for the Web3 is the Chainlink network, which provides real-world data to smart contracts in blockchain development. The blockchains need interoperability, which is where DOT enters the picture. The blockchains and projects also need an oracle to connect them with the outside world. More than 1,800 projects use Chainlink, including the formidable Swift. Many banks, notably the New Zealand Banking Group, use Chainlink. Chainlink offers completely decentralized finance.

I sell TVs with integrated Internet and interactive Web 2.0 features, which allows users to stream music and videos, browse the internet, and view photos.

Now I look forward to meet the TVs with the Web3 features: the third generation of the World Wide Web

If these projects will happen and be fulfilled, these ALTS, and others that brings or make such projects happen can't be underrated.

In less than an hour, I expect a pause from the FED as the previous market data suggest, except Jerome sees otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Chikacha:

I hope not.

Stop acting like u don't know this country we living ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
narite:
The only reason I have not suffered a massive loss in this space is due to the downward spiral of the Naira. I donโ€™t know if I should be happy or sad.

We almost the same,.. but still my protfolio is burning ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
1million dollars = 1 billion Naira.

So sickening. sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Robnectar:

Stop acting like u don't know this country we living ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nna, It is because I know the country we live in that I have decided to hope it doesn't happen. Like play like play, around this time last year, someone predicted 1000 Naira/1USD. Now today another one, 1,500? Anything after 1,500 is 2,000 Naira to a Dollar.

Is it not better to hold your money in USDT like this?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
IgiveLadiesBj:
1million dollars = 1 billion Naira.

So sickening. sad

Such a painful, unfortunate, and totally avoidable outcome of vain desires, lack of both human sympathy and thoughts of the future. embarassed

Unbelievable!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
If you look at CRYPTO from the perspective of blockchains, you would understand that bitcoin cannot exist alone, but if you view CRYPTO from the perspective of currency, you would be mistaken because it will appear to be able to exist alone.

Web3 will replace our current internet, and it will support a number of different currencies and oracles that will link it to the outside world. Be careful not to be led astray by bitcoin maximalists.

A key tool for the Web3 is the Chainlink network, which provides real-world data to smart contracts in blockchain development. The blockchains need interoperability, which is where DOT enters the picture. The blockchains and projects also need an oracle to connect them with the outside world. More than 1,800 projects use Chainlink, including the formidable Swift. Many banks, notably the New Zealand Banking Group, use Chainlink. Chainlink offers completely decentralized finance.

I sell TVs with integrated Internet and interactive Web 2.0 features, which allows users to stream music and videos, browse the internet, and view photos.

Now I look forward to meet the TVs with the Web3 features: the third generation of the World Wide Web

If these projects will happen and be fulfilled, these ALTS, and others that brings or make such projects happen can't be underrated.

In less than an hour, I expect a pause from the FED as the previous market data suggest, except Jerome sees otherwise.

PAUSED!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
Chikacha:

Nna, It is because I know the country we live in that I have decided to hope it doesn't happen. Like play like play, around this time last year, someone predicted 1000 Naira/1USD. Now today another one, 1,500? Anything after 1,500 is 2,000 Naira to a Dollar.

Is it not better to hold your money in USDT like this?

Nah to dey accumulate usdt to hold nih,.. so when Dem scatter everything reach 2k to 1usd, u will just be smiling like squirrel ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

All this talk about Web3
replacing the current
internet is rubbish as
far as I am concerned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
Robnectar:

I just pray I hold cash sha.. to buy usdt and keep

Nothing will make me
convert my USDT100
to Naira grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
Alexas58:
Donโ€™t forget to short Avax ๐Ÿค
Currently at 9.4
Donโ€™t also forget to use a stop loss

Who jumped on it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
IronCastle:

All this talk about Web3
replacing the current
internet is rubbish as
far as I am concerned
make them dey mumu dey buy rubbish with nonsense narrative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
IronCastle:

Nothing will make me
convert my USDT100
to Naira grin
You never still spend that $100 usdt? shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Icecream4U:

cheesy This thread eehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2023
captainbangz:
Use Binance and buy usdt. Anything else is rubbish
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KingOKON: 7:19am On Sep 21, 2023
LikeAking:

Anything crypto na 50 : 50

E fit n e no fitโ€ฆ

So use ya head..

Na only Bitcoin sure pass

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2023
"Most traders arenโ€™t actually traders.

They think they are.

But theyโ€™re gamblers.

Gamblers bets when the odds are stacked against them.

Traders are different.

They bet when the odds are stacked for them.

Play your edge enough times and you will be profitable."

#copied
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2023
IronCastle:

All this talk about Web3
replacing the current
internet is rubbish as
far as I am concerned

Oh, yes!
The idea of Web 2.0 was rubbish during Web 1.0

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2023
nna777:

Markets looks primed to go higher with the possibility of a pause in interest rate hike come Wednesday till next year. Donโ€™t be caught off guard.

If we close this week & end this month holding 27k2, weโ€™re moving gradually to retest 30k.

We just might not see this levels (24k9 to 26k8) again for a long while.

So much selling pressure around 27k2 - 27k4 area. A likely downside to 26k2 is possible.

If you have funds, Auction is a good one to enter on spot for short term profit. Just realized this coin isnโ€™t on futures. Itโ€™s likely to pump by a lot.

Opened shorts on cyber (for short term profit).

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tego40: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2023
LaborX: Where skills shine brighter than degrees, and opportunities know no boundaries. It's not just a platform; it's a gateway to a future where talent and merit lead the way. Embrace the revolution, and let your skills write your success story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jayboltz(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2023
nna777:

So much selling pressure around 27k2 - 27k4 area. A likely downside to 26k2 is possible.

If you have funds, Auction is a good one to enter on spot for short term profit. Just realized this coin isnโ€™t on futures. Itโ€™s likely to pump by a lot.

Opened shorts on cyber (for short term profit).

Is Auction listed on binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2023
Icecream4U:

Him don use am take him drugs๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2023
Jayboltz:

Is Auction listed on binance?
Yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jayboltz(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
nna777:

Yes
On it already.
Hopefully we get some small gains out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) ... (3636) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Samdebest, Ekehwinz and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.