Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3381683 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3333) (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) ... (3682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Where is our own Ogogorofreak? It's been a while we heard from him on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
Lots of mentions here. What is happening? Please my WhatsApp is active if you want to reach me. My numbers are on my signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
Omobola121:
Lots of mentions here. What is happening? Please my WhatsApp is active if you want to reach me. My numbers are on my signature.

cool cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
Omobola121:
Pls is card arbitrage still on?

Like we use to av back then
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshscrazy: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
twosquare:
grin grin

Now, the number of japa keeps increasing....that's 2021. that's pounds o, not dollars...that's roughly 2 billion dollars...for UK alone....now calculate US, and Canada especially. Not to talk of small small countries...

WE have not talk of importers...manufacters, importing refined oil (mad people).

Now, ask yourself, Nigeria excess account is in $33.23bn, and schools alone are consuming it in $billions.

Not to talk of other necessities and frivolities needed in the country.

Common sense should tell you that defending the naira with $5.78 billion of our money is a way to being broke, and not sustainable...then the proper shege will start. That's 2023 alone...no much earnings in dollars for the country...and down down our reserve goes until we cannot import toilet paper.

So, allowing the naira to fall also is a way to discourage people and reduce stress on the naira. You will think twice before buying that greenback with naira, but Nigerians are resilient anyway.

So, I have uploaded and argued with facts...do the logic....do the math....Binance dey small in the scheme of things, not infinitesimal, but not as overhyped as some are doing here.

cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
Binance alone can't be Blamed for What's happening to us.

The Retrogression started before them. People simply capitalized on them to further the Move to the Dungeons faster, shikina.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eduwa4: 5:21am On Oct 22, 2023
What's your problem here don't you have any manner at all? Why can't you just keep scrolling.. Must you beef online too?..
doyin01:

Mtchewwwww
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sibbb: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2023
Abeg Btc should calm down
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2023
Sibbb:
Abeg Btc should calm down

This is uptober bro grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2023
Where that your deflover pro-max brother whey say btc no go pump? All this false prophet.
Robnectar:

This is uptober bro grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2023
Why will someone be blaming binance for fg failure, that's weird.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2023
cmoney22222:
Where that your deflover pro-max brother whey say btc no go pump? All this false prophet.

Would have beat d hell out of him, if he was to be my brother 😂🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2IL4vP8Uow

This Project is Launching on the 01/11/2023, in about 4 days time.

Watch this video and position yourself to benefit and get rewarded.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tego40: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2023
LaborX Is Where Skills Meet Opportunities

In the dynamic landscape of work, LaborX shines as a platform that connects talent with possibilities. It's not just about degrees but about showcasing your skills to the world. Embrace a future where your abilities define your success. Join LaborX and be part of the skills revolution.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cation(m): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2023
Hi, I am a mobile network data vendor. I sell SME and CG data for all networks starting at #250 Naira per gig. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by krett(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2023
Gurus in the house is it time to buy ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 10:21am On Oct 22, 2023
cmoney22222:

Why you de bother ya head, anybody that still thinks crypto is something predictable only have themselves to blame
The GOLDEN Rule In crypto is only invest what you can afford to lose, forget any TA analysis

Can't remember the name of the dude that made deflover to be infamous but the guy is a good example, he never trusted or untrusted him he only made deflover to put his mouth into action

So when people de predict this and that, just de look em like JJC

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2023
"#Bitcoin - whats next ?

The big Sunday report, all you need to know:

First of all, I want to thank all of you that are closely following up the Sunday report from the beginning of the year. Obviously, things were matching up perfectly since the beginning of the year and every Sunday report nailed every BTC move with absolute perfection.

However, last Sunday's report was not accurate, and I feel bad as it reduces the accuracy. For that, its important to understand what happened in the last 3 months. When we took the big short trade from 31 - 30k, BTC indeed dumped to 24.9 (Local bottom). We prepared long orders at $24.900, as it was actually our first hedge long for the short time frame, while the big short was for the big time frame, both were open at the same time. Afterwards, we took a long at $25.900 and booked huge profits at $28.000. Yes, I explained it many times, you can long while being in a short position, you swing and do scalp trades to maximize profits, it's what we did. Sadly, we have closed the long at 28k, way too early. Second, we should have taken at least partial profits from the 31k short.

For now, BTC is only less than 5% away from our big short entry. For now, we are still in profits, but risk management is key for now. I want to make it fully clear that I have not closed my shorts, and they are still open and in green. Even the shorts that were added recently to the 31k short at 28.6 region, are bringing the average short price lower, but still in profit. Please avoid being a low IQ and ask if I am liquidated yet. I have been fully mastering this game for many years, and my followers are proof for that. My swing trades are trades for many months, I am willing to be in big green and back to red, I know the main target and will stick to the plan. Remember, you are a trader and investor. Trading is 365 days a year, investor is 7-14 days a year, it's the golden moment, it's when we bought huge amounts of spot BTC at 18-16k. It's the big fear, the big discount, and blood on the markets. I have been telling it and will repeat it, the bottom was in at 16k. The plan is the main target of 20-23k. It's the same target I mentioned while BTC was at 60k. Indeed, I am speaking about the 18k target that was doubted by everyone. Indeed, BTC went from 60k to 18k exactly as predicted. Indeed, we accumulated in this region. Let the gamblers be losers and focus on trading and investing only.

Let's focus on what is next:

🚩 TA/ LCA/ Psychological Analysis: Bitcoin is fully out of control. First of all Binance is responsible for this weekly pump. TUSD is printed out of nothing and is buying BTC heavily. I have been watching Binance wallets this week and found out that BTC, ETH, XRP, and LTC were bought with TUSD. You should keep in mind that BTC is currenlty in a big resistance zone. We speak about a zone which BTC failed to break out through four times in a row. Indeed, we shorted it four times, and it was always a good decision. Right now, BTC is kissing 30k once again. I will be watching WMA200 that is located nearby $30.250, which is currently key support - resistance zone. WMA200 always tells us if market is in a bull or bear market. Anything above, and lovely a monthly close above would fully confirm that BTC bear market is over, and we are officially entering spring phase which can be described as pre-bull phase, which means = Consolidation range in upper regions towards $48.000 till halving and full explosion in 6-8 months when the bull market finally starts. For that, we need a strong monthly candle above WMA200. For now, BTC failed twice to break out above the mentioned region.

For me as a trader, it's important to see confirmations on the chart. You, as "Bulls", should give me good reasons why #BTC is going to breakout this time. Let me remind you that BlackRock CEO once again appeard on live TV and started to become bullish on BTC. Let me remind you that nearly 90% of CT is currently bullish, while being bearish all the time last week. Is a pump that started with fake news the real bull run? Give me reasons on chart or psychology. I see no reason to FOMO right into a long right here at resistance. Invalidation level would be a strong weekly candle above WMA200 THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN THIS BEAR MARKET BEFORE, WHICH FULLY CONFIRMS THE START OF PRE-BULL MARKET.

Again, it is very important to understand. Charts needs to proof the bull sentiment. Flipping from bull to bear, and bear to bull is not my job. I am here to give you the confirmed report, what's written on the chart and can be seen through psychology.

As long BTC don't close monthly above WMA200, there is nothing to speak about. Don't waste your time and energy in hoping for something that has not happened. Indeed, it's what is going to happen, it's going to exhaust you. It's what market makers want you to be. Become exhausted before the real bull market starts, and it's really close; the bull is indeed coming in the next 6-8 months. Those who buy now at 30k won't have enough capital to invest wisely for the incoming bull market. They will miss out because of greed and FOMO, and that's how cycles repeat.

Again, and Sunday report was never clearer than now, with more words used than never before. WMA200 monthly close is what you only need to watch now. Also, keep an eye on the gigantic liquidity pool forming in 26k region.

Gambling arround resistance is stupid. Trading is level by level. Investing is the golden timing, and that's what 90% of people missed when they were busy to short at 18k. Indeed, we did everything right, indeed I will hold my shorts, indeed the invalidaiton is monthly candle close above WMA200.

Important Events This Week:

Monday: //
Tuesday: //
Wednesday: //
Thursday: Powell Speak + Advance GDP + ECB PR
Friday: //

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2023
twosquare:
"#Bitcoin - whats next ?

The big Sunday report, all you need to know:

First of all, I want to thank all of you that are closely following up the Sunday report from the beginning of the year. Obviously, things were matching up perfectly since the beginning of the year and every Sunday report nailed every BTC move with absolute perfection.

However, last Sunday's report was not accurate, and I feel bad as it reduces the accuracy. For that, its important to understand what happened in the last 3 months. When we took the big short trade from 31 - 30k, BTC indeed dumped to 24.9 (Local bottom). We prepared long orders at $24.900, as it was actually our first hedge long for the short time frame, while the big short was for the big time frame, both were open at the same time. Afterwards, we took a long at $25.900 and booked huge profits at $28.000. Yes, I explained it many times, you can long while being in a short position, you swing and do scalp trades to maximize profits, it's what we did. Sadly, we have closed the long at 28k, way too early. Second, we should have taken at least partial profits from the 31k short.

For now, BTC is only less than 5% away from our big short entry. For now, we are still in profits, but risk management is key for now. I want to make it fully clear that I have not closed my shorts, and they are still open and in green. Even the shorts that were added recently to the 31k short at 28.6 region, are bringing the average short price lower, but still in profit. Please avoid being a low IQ and ask if I am liquidated yet. I have been fully mastering this game for many years, and my followers are proof for that. My swing trades are trades for many months, I am willing to be in big green and back to red, I know the main target and will stick to the plan. Remember, you are a trader and investor. Trading is 365 days a year, investor is 7-14 days a year, it's the golden moment, it's when we bought huge amounts of spot BTC at 18-16k. It's the big fear, the big discount, and blood on the markets. I have been telling it and will repeat it, the bottom was in at 16k. The plan is the main target of 20-23k. It's the same target I mentioned while BTC was at 60k. Indeed, I am speaking about the 18k target that was doubted by everyone. Indeed, BTC went from 60k to 18k exactly as predicted. Indeed, we accumulated in this region. Let the gamblers be losers and focus on trading and investing only.

Let's focus on what is next:

🚩 TA/ LCA/ Psychological Analysis: Bitcoin is fully out of control. First of all Binance is responsible for this weekly pump. TUSD is printed out of nothing and is buying BTC heavily. I have been watching Binance wallets this week and found out that BTC, ETH, XRP, and LTC were bought with TUSD. You should keep in mind that BTC is currenlty in a big resistance zone. We speak about a zone which BTC failed to break out through four times in a row. Indeed, we shorted it four times, and it was always a good decision. Right now, BTC is kissing 30k once again. I will be watching WMA200 that is located nearby $30.250, which is currently key support - resistance zone. WMA200 always tells us if market is in a bull or bear market. Anything above, and lovely a monthly close above would fully confirm that BTC bear market is over, and we are officially entering spring phase which can be described as pre-bull phase, which means = Consolidation range in upper regions towards $48.000 till halving and full explosion in 6-8 months when the bull market finally starts. For that, we need a strong monthly candle above WMA200. For now, BTC failed twice to break out above the mentioned region.

For me as a trader, it's important to see confirmations on the chart. You, as "Bulls", should give me good reasons why #BTC is going to breakout this time. Let me remind you that BlackRock CEO once again appeard on live TV and started to become bullish on BTC. Let me remind you that nearly 90% of CT is currently bullish, while being bearish all the time last week. Is a pump that started with fake news the real bull run? Give me reasons on chart or psychology. I see no reason to FOMO right into a long right here at resistance. Invalidation level would be a strong weekly candle above WMA200 THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN THIS BEAR MARKET BEFORE, WHICH FULLY CONFIRMS THE START OF PRE-BULL MARKET.

Again, it is very important to understand. Charts needs to proof the bull sentiment. Flipping from bull to bear, and bear to bull is not my job. I am here to give you the confirmed report, what's written on the chart and can be seen through psychology.

As long BTC don't close monthly above WMA200, there is nothing to speak about. Don't waste your time and energy in hoping for something that has not happened. Indeed, it's what is going to happen, it's going to exhaust you. It's what market makers want you to be. Become exhausted before the real bull market starts, and it's really close; the bull is indeed coming in the next 6-8 months. Those who buy now at 30k won't have enough capital to invest wisely for the incoming bull market. They will miss out because of greed and FOMO, and that's how cycles repeat.

Again, and Sunday report was never clearer than now, with more words used than never before. WMA200 monthly close is what you only need to watch now. Also, keep an eye on the gigantic liquidity pool forming in 26k region.

Gambling arround resistance is stupid. Trading is level by level. Investing is the golden timing, and that's what 90% of people missed when they were busy to short at 18k. Indeed, we did everything right, indeed I will hold my shorts, indeed the invalidaiton is monthly candle close above WMA200.

Important Events This Week:

Monday: //
Tuesday: //
Wednesday: //
Thursday: Powell Speak + Advance GDP + ECB PR
Friday: //

Ogbeni can you explain the point of all this long stories......why didn't you calculate well for BTC, what manner of accuracy are you looking for?
No be today I see all this kind of analysis on this thread so if I may ask what are you trying to sell?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2023
Hotice085:

Ogbeni can you explain the point of all this long stories......why didn't you calculate well for BTC, what manner of accuracy are you looking for?
No be today I see all this kind of analysis on this thread so if I may ask what are you trying to sell?

Keeping people informed.

It's for those who want to read...not everyone...

That's my way of contributing to the thread....Find yours.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2023
twosquare:

Keeping people informed.

It's for those who want to read...not everyone...

That's my way of contributing to the thread....Find yours.

Na today, I ask again Ogbeni what are you driving at because no be today I see your type here?

Or is that crypto is still shacking you

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
OfficialP:
Why will someone be blaming binance for fg failure, that's weird.
I was sooo shocked that someone could think that talk less of believing it. I don talk tire.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eaglepixel: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
"The importance of March - April for bull market narrative

Indeed, calling a bull run before halving goes against BTC historical bull cycle, and doesn't make sense in terms of ETF issuers. You need a strong fundamental reason to sell your ETFs, indeed, it is the halving that's coming

The deadline for 7 out of the 8 #Bitcoin ETF filings are in mid-March. SEC must have approved or declined till then. What's interesting ? 2-3 weeks after final deadline day, BTC halving starts.

Timing for ETF is PERFECTLY matching up with BTC halving that will take place 2-3 weeks after final deadline day, which will most likely be approved and bring the bullish fuel into the market. Big hype starts, bullish news, and everyone wants to take part, indeed, the start of the next bull cycle.

The bull market narrative is given: ETF + Halving + Bullish news all over BTC and Crypto. The hype starts, legendary bull run same as previous 4 years' cycle repeat.

Indeed, March - April is a massive region to fuel up the rocket with lots of bullish fuel. Indeed, the bullrun is very close"

#copied.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Exclusive invite alert! Dive into the OX Economy ASAP: Miss out, or become a big earner 🚀
Quick Dive: Essentials first download-the-ox-app
Download OX: Got the essentials? https://share-oxygean.app/YwzJy8rI6Db
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

The 25K support will snap too...

BTC has hit a critical resistance (30K) over three times now.

It will remain heavier than lighter until it flips this resistance for support.

Until then, BTC remains in a downward trend.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
nna777:
The coming BTC halving will be the usual buy pre-halving and sell close to the halving period.

A fair pre-halving price top will be btw 40-44k before a probable sell to the 30k region. Then the etf approval coming in march will then lead to the bull market cycle into a new ATH by 2025.

We aren’t going to see these 20k levels again for a very long time once we build support @ 30k come Nov.

Monthly close
BTC is respecting the weekly EMA.
The resistance pullbacks are being bought into. Don’t make the mistake of shorting. You will be rekted. With the Fed decision to hold rates, we’re looking at a monthly close of 30k7 or higher.

We’re definitely closing this month above the 200WMA of 30k2.

Adios amigos!!!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
Pls help...I don't know what's wrong with my gate account.

Pls any solution to this?

It's says trading is suspended....

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
nna777:

Monthly close
BTC is respecting the weekly EMA.
The resistance pullbacks are being bought into. Don’t make the mistake of shorting. You will be rekted. With the Fed decision to hold rates, we’re looking at a monthly close of 30k7 or higher.

We’re definitely closing this month above the 200WMA of 30k2.

Adios amigos!!!

Always keeping it real and straight. I respect you bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3333) (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) ... (3682) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Akerekoroabijawara(m), donblanco, MrNovo, santos123(m), Dundalk(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.