Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3372583 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akeemqaz: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
Abigailzino:

You are aware of this event? I participated in the spot trading. Are you gonna join the KCGI grand finale livestream on YouTube?

I participated in this KCGI Demo trading event. Please, when will the livestream event take place?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eaglepixel: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
Eaglepixel:

[/b]Stop saying trash[b]. Fed cut rate? You did not see Powell saying recession still around the corner and interest rate will be raised. Wed-friday last week he spoke.
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia President Patrick Harker reiterated on Friday his preference to keep interest rates steady. “This is a time where doing nothing is doing something, and, in fact, I’d argue that it equates to doing quite a lot”, said Harker speaking at the Risk Management Association, in Philadelphia.

Key takeaways from the speech:
I remain rooted in my opinion that we are at the point where holding the policy rate steady is the prudent position to take. I arrived at this decision after carefully reviewing both the hard data and what I’ve been hearing directly from contacts throughout the Third District.

The available data for September have mostly come out stronger than I expected. The latest on retail sales confirms that households retained spending power and did not seem shy to use it over the summer. A resilient consumer is not a problem. Indeed, perhaps the key tenet of a soft landing is that households get to adjust their plan for when and how it best serves them — as opposed to the kind of drastic, unavoidable adjustments that come with, say, suddenly losing their job.

We are not going to tolerate a reacceleration in prices.

While I stand ready to revise my views and act accordingly if I see signs of reinflation, I am also not going to overreact to the normal month-to-month variability in data.

Prolonged labor strikes, the restart of student loan payments, and international events each come with their own set of economic effects. But we won’t necessarily know their extent for some time. We will need to see the data.

A resolute, but patient, stance on monetary policy will allow us to achieve the soft landing that we all wish for our economy.

Now, as for when I anticipate rates coming back down? That is a question to which I don’t yet have an answer. My forecasts are based on what I know as of now. And as time goes by, as adjustments are completed, as new data emerge, and as we gain additional insight on the underlying trends, I may need to adjust my forecasts, and with them, my time frames. Suffice it to say, rates will need to stay high for a while.

Nawa ooo
When a narrative doesn't suit yours, the person is saying trash. But when it suit yours, the person turn to Boss, Crypto Lord....we can always converse our points differently without sounding rude.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abigailzino(f): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
akeemqaz:

Wait a second, there are prizes to be won by participants? I wouldn't have known if you hadn't attach the link mate!.
Do you have any idea if it's going to be a random selection for winners? Or are there specific tasks to be done in order to win?

I really have no clue about the process of selecting winners yeah, but maybe there's going to be some questions asked or maybe not. I guess you'll find out during the course of the livestream lol. I don't wanna feed you with wrong info.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akeemqaz: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
Abigailzino:

I really have no clue about the process of selecting winners yeah, but maybe there's going to be some questions asked or maybe not. I guess you'll find out during the course of the livestream lol. I don't wanna feed you with wrong info.

Okay.. Thanks for the info.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eaglepixel: 12:11am On Oct 23, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abigailzino(f): 12:21am On Oct 23, 2023
Bash4j:
Amazing choice mate. In my opinions, the exchange One-Cliq Copy trading feature and it beginner friendly nature attract my attention.
Although the success story record of the exchange derivative trading is also worth noting.

I believe each user would have something they find peculiar to them. For me it's the copytrading. One click. They've got so many elite traders worth copying with notably impressive records. Lol good to see a fellow user by the way.

Are you new to the exchange or you've been a long time user?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 12:34am On Oct 23, 2023
Which one be this ones again. Nawa! This thread don suffer. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bash4j: 12:35am On Oct 23, 2023
Abigailzino:

I believe each user would have something they find peculiar to them. For me, it's the copytrading. One-click. They've got so many elite traders worth copying with notably impressive records. Lol good to see a fellow user by the way.

Are you new to the exchange or you've been a long-time user?

Sure. I'm new to the platform though I found the exchange UI very friendly, easy to navigate, and the Copy trading feature that allows crypto novices like me to execute complex futures trading strategies in the twinkling of an eye while learning at the same time boosted my trading experience.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abigailzino(f): 12:42am On Oct 23, 2023
Bash4j:

Sure. I'm new to the platform though I found the exchange UI very friendly, easy to navigate, and the Copy trading feature that allows crypto novices like me to execute complex futures trading strategies in the twinkling of an eye while learning at the same time boosted my trading experience.

Oh I see. That's nice too. I must warn that you check the performance history of any trader you intend to copy tho. I hope you're aware that the platform enables you to do this yeah? Lol you don't wanna copy the trade of a trader that doesn't have a good trading history. The wins should supercede the losses for you to consider copying a particular trader.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 2:53am On Oct 23, 2023
Btw the time he posted that and now, was he wrong with BTC breaking 30k?

Now you and him? Who is the trash?

Eaglepixel:

You either post verified fact backed up with sources than wrong. Ghost readers or newbie might jump on it and do stupid things.

NfA

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YetundeAbimbola: 5:50am On Oct 23, 2023
I’m just moving to Canada. How do you guys trade without Binance ? Do you use vpn or just use another exchange that has P2P?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2023
Eaglepixel:

Stop saying trash.
It is okay to refute him or make your points without cursing him out. I believe all our parents labored to send us to school. Anonymous or not, we all represent those parents, people, or wherever.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tego40: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2023
"LaborX: Where skills shine brighter than degrees, and opportunities know no boundaries. It's not just a platform; it's a gateway to a future where talent and merit lead the way. Embrace the revolution, and let your skills write your success story.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bash4j: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2023
Abigailzino:

Oh I see. That's nice too. I must warn that you check the performance history of any trader you intend to copy tho. I hope you're aware that the platform enables you to do this yeah? Lol you don't wanna copy the trade of a trader that doesn't have a good trading history. The wins should supercede the losses for you to consider copying a particular trader.

Sure. My first priority has always been identifying one that suits my investment goal and preferences follow by analyzing the expect performance track record, strategy, ROI, P&L, and AUM before copying from then.
Thanks for the advice.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
Naira falling anyhow sad Binance not helping matters. Those guys keep manipulating the rate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tsfari: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
I will say it again and again, the way the naira is falling is not natural… bad government and all, but we have few entities who are running our currencies down. We are gonna suffer it.

Who else has noticed that naira/usdt rate’s usually stabilize over the weekend (Friday- Saturday and sometimes Sunday)and start experiencing increased volatility from Mondays?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Tsfari:
I will say it again and again, the way the naira is falling is not natural… bad government and all, but we have few entities who are running our currencies down. We are gonna suffer it.

Who else has noticed that naira/usdt rate’s usually stabilize over the weekend (Friday- Saturday and sometimes Sunday)and start experiencing increased volatility from Mondays?
This gives me a hard laugh. The Naira Decline seems very scary and unreal to you. You are having a hard time trying to take it in.

Most people read about all we are currently witnessing in a book, they really have never experienced it in real time such as hyperinflation, devaluation etc

Your government decided to completely floats something entirely worthless (depegged from the Dollar). Even China with all it great economy that could easily back it currency, dare not dreamed of committing such madness.

I laughed because The decline is yet to start and you are already shaken off.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Tsfari:

Not just the naira...major currencies all over the world do the same thing....forex traders all over the world knows all these things...make una rest..nothing is un-natural about the falling of the currency of your country that is totally import depended.....early 1990s , dollar was not even up to 100naira...boom it entered 400naira...this is not the first time naira is falling so fast.. it has happened several times before...it is just that the economy was not as bad as it is now...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Neverlosemoney:

This gives me a hard laugh. The Naira Decline seems very scary and unreal to you. You are having a hard time trying to take it in.

Most people read about all we are currently witnessing in a book, they really have never experienced it in real time such as hyperinflation, devaluation etc

Your government decided to completely floats something entirely worthless (depegged from the Dollar). Even China with all it great economy that could easily back it currency, dare not dreamed of committing such madness.

Don't mind them
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Neverlosemoney:

This truth is quite scary to be honest. I've known we were heading in this direction early this year but didn't believe it could get this bad in reality.

Crypro loses have made it worse for me. Na siddon look I dey now. No trading no looking at charts. I just come here once once for updates. I'm not doing anything till January next year. I'll load up usdt as I see money but no trades at all.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
lrman:

Not just the naira...major currencies all over the world do the same thing....forex traders all over the world knows all these things...make una rest..nothing is un-natural about the falling of the currency of your country that is totally import depended.....early 1990s , dollar was not even up to 100naira...boom it entered 400naira...this is not the first time naira is falling so fast.. it has happened several times before...it is just that the economy was not as bad as it is now...

More to come. Pity. We can only hope something tilts else.....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
Good luck to everyone..

Don’t be carried away, protect your capital..

Take profit when due..

Use stop loss..

Sometimes stop loss Dey fail…

Be careful…

Make that money..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
lrman:

Please don’t bring your tribal polictics here..

Nair is declining very hard..

The other countries your are tally about only loose 1 - 10 percent of the value of their currency not 100 - 300 percent..

Stop supporting evil, cos Tinubu is from ya tribe.. He caused all this by floating the Naira without proper research and consultation..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) ... (3678) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Geekels, Uniqueaccountant(m), Slimkkkk, ikish(m), sweetveek(m), Allthelight, swiz123(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.