Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,985 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3372999 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
lrman:

Not just the naira...major currencies all over the world do the same thing....forex traders all over the world knows all these things...make una rest..nothing is un-natural about the falling of the currency of your country that is totally import depended.....early 1990s , dollar was not even up to 100naira...boom it entered 400naira...this is not the first time naira is falling so fast.. it has happened several times before...it is just that the economy was not as bad as it is now...

Please don’t bring your tribal polictics here..

Naira is declining very hard.. In -100’s of percent.

You can’t compare what we are experiencing in Naija to any other country….

The other countries your are talking about only loose 1 - 10 percent of the value of their currency not 100 - 300 percent..

Stop supporting evil, cos Tinubu is from ya tribe.. He caused all this by floating the Naira without proper research and consultation..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
LikeAking:

The other countries your are talking about only loose 1 - 10 percent of the value of their currency not 100 - 300 percent..

Stop supporting evil, cos Tinubu is from ya tribe.. He caused all this by floating the Naira without proper research and consultation..

Hey Mr deflover..you are so daft...

Are you mad ?? Or you cannot read simple English...I said the economy is bad....where in my post did I support the government ?? OR you don't understand simple English?? Mad man...

And who even told this animal that the president is from my tribe ?? Do you this animal even know where I am from ?? He-goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
LikeAking:

On this thread we only you know as a scammer aka deflover , i never knew that you are also dull too. What is the difference between what you are saying and what the other guy is saying ?? He is talking about how bad the economy is , how does that translate to him supporting the president?? You mumu ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
We buy SKRILL FUNDS from as little as $2 and payments are instant without unnecessary delay..

At N950-N1050/$

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/buy-skrill-thousands-millions-naira

OR OUR INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260.

OTHER COINS YOU CAN BUY OR SELL FROM AS LITTLE AS $2: TRON, SMART CHAIN, SHIBA, ETH (BEP20), ARB, ADA, SOLANA and all coins on Binance, MexC

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
SINisSIN:
It should actually be a buy signal. When you check the time frame from 1 day to 4 days time, it is uptrend. I have pockted about 200k plus since yesterday and today. I wasn't an active p2p trader until this week. Thank God for that lady here that explained the p2p transactions some months ago, I had to search back the post. The best way not to be caught in is to be trading it instead of keeping it. My wife sef even join the trading today. Lol

hi,can you pls explain this p2p transactions as I can’t find the explanation of it from the usernames u stated
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hello guys i dropped a question few min ago about binance deposit and decided to modify it after doing research.

I found out you can deposit ngn on binance through a merchnt on cashlnk just as you do in p2p.

When, you, want to deposit, you only fill in your account details and the money will be sent to the merchant account when the merchant get the money and when the money leaves your account, and you clicked i have paid, the merchant we now send the digital ngn, to account for a transaction fee of 100 naira.

Which is better and cheaper than p2p.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
doyin01:

On this thread we only you know as a scammer aka deflover , i never knew that you are also dull too. What is the difference between what you are saying and what the other guy is saying ?? He is talking about how bad the economy is , how does that translate to him supporting the president?? You mumu ooo

Doyin I know I are an ugly babe seeking for attention..

How Wetin I write take hurt u?

Na your parents be mumu and you..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
lrman:

Hey Mr deflover..you are so daft...

Are you mad ?? Or you cannot read simple English...I said the economy is bad....where in my post did I support the government ?? OR you don't understand simple English?? Mad man...

And who even told this animal that the president is from my tribe ?? Do you this animal even know where I am from ?? He-goat

You said currencies all over the world are also loosing their value, so I am trying to correct you..

Nigerian Naira loosing its a value can’t be compared to what happening in advanced nations..

My Yoruba brothers and sisters will say anything to defend the president…

If I miss understood you, sorry..

But avoid using the narrative used by the enemies of the country..

All the insults from you, I forgive you..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
SOL may be on a downward trend shortly if it's not able to flip the $32 area.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
LikeAking:

You said currencies all over the world are also loosing their value, so I am trying to correct you..

Nigerian Naira loosing its a value can’t be compared to what happening in advanced nations..

My Yoruba brothers and sisters will say anything to defend the president…

If I miss understood you, sorry..

But avoid using the narrative used by the enemies of the country..

All the insults from you, I forgive you..

Are you okay at all you this man ?? Where in my posts did I mention the bolded ?? A moniker mentioned that he noticed that there is usually volatility during weekdays and weekends tend to be stable and quiet..and I informed him or her that it is not just naira that experience the volatility during weekdays.. that many other currencies do the same thing too...so how is the bolded related to what I said ?? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
LikeAking:

Doyin I know I are an ugly babe seeking for attention..

How Wetin I write take hurt u?

Na your parents be mumu and you..

Lol...when will this animal have common sense??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
lrman:

Are you okay at all you this man ?? Where in my posts did I mention the bolded ?? A moniker mentioned that he noticed that there is usually volatility during weekdays and weekends tend to be stable and quiet..and I informed him or her that it is not just naira that experience the volatility during weekdays.. that many other currencies do the same thing too...so how is the bolded related to what I said ?? Nonsense

You even have time to be answering that mumu boy..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
lrman:

Thats why I said sorry...

I thought you were trying to make excuses for our government..

once again sorry...

No vex..

I cant just stand it when I see people supporting the decisions of the government..... It hurts...

I also observed you have bought into the narrative of the idiots thinking, I am deflover...

No follow them...

Some her madt at me cos I said $BTC will dip, this week..

Its my prayer, I want $BTC to dip... I am a blood trader....

Make una no vex...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
doyin01:

Lol...when will this animal have common sense??

Dey play...

Na u dey always loose guard wia I dey..

I neva attack u first...

Continue crushing...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
SOL may be on a downward trend shortly if it's not able to flip the $32 area.

Pls allow them trade... It may also go the other way....

Thanks...

Make dem no blame you...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
nna777:

Monthly close
BTC is respecting the weekly EMA.
The resistance pullbacks are being bought into. Don’t make the mistake of shorting. You will be rekted. With the Fed decision to hold rates, we’re looking at a monthly close of 30k7 or higher.

We’re definitely closing this month above the 200WMA of 30k2.

Adios amigos!!!

Hmmmm. BTC has definitely taken people by surprise. If we flip 31k8 into support on the monthly close, we’ll be on track for 40-44k by December .

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eaglepixel: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
What's Pumping BT C??

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
twosquare:
"The importance of March - April for bull market narrative

Indeed, calling a bull run before halving goes against BTC historical bull cycle, and doesn't make sense in terms of ETF issuers. You need a strong fundamental reason to sell your ETFs, indeed, it is the halving that's coming

The deadline for 7 out of the 8 #Bitcoin ETF filings are in mid-March. SEC must have approved or declined till then. What's interesting ? 2-3 weeks after final deadline day, BTC halving starts.

Timing for ETF is PERFECTLY matching up with BTC halving that will take place 2-3 weeks after final deadline day, which will most likely be approved and bring the bullish fuel into the market. Big hype starts, bullish news, and everyone wants to take part, indeed, the start of the next bull cycle.

The bull market narrative is given: ETF + Halving + Bullish news all over BTC and Crypto. The hype starts, legendary bull run same as previous 4 years' cycle repeat.

Indeed, March - April is a massive region to fuel up the rocket with lots of bullish fuel. Indeed, the bullrun is very close"

#copied.

What coins would you suggest to stockpile for the next bullrun??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:
What's Pumping BT C??

shocked shocked shocked
Btc matter just tire me... When I buy e no gree rice o. Now I don sell everything

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:07am On Oct 24, 2023
Reason for spike

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshotcrazy: 12:32am On Oct 24, 2023
Eaglepixel:
Close to 1$bil. Usdt was sent to binance today
Something fishy

cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:53am On Oct 24, 2023
Chai! they will sooo crash BTC next bear market, most of us will practically dash them our BTC in fear.
Those with money have entered BTC chat .

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 2:17am On Oct 24, 2023
Let’s long dydx!

Trade can revisit 3.5
It’s currently at 2.14

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 2:51am On Oct 24, 2023
Now this market looking scary shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eaglepixel: 3:44am On Oct 24, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:09am On Oct 24, 2023
In everything you buy, try add some $PEPE to your portfolio. Might be the one to give us the $10m for retirement

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SeePerson92(m): 5:12am On Oct 24, 2023
Bobo Eaglepuxel yen goor gan. Nna77 was on point with what he said. Eaglepixel narration was the trash here. quote author=SINisSIN post=126560620]Btw the time he posted that and now, was he wrong with BTC breaking 30k?

Now you and him? Who is the trash?

[/quote]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 6:00am On Oct 24, 2023
Pls is there a way to trade usdt/ngn on futures ?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 6:06am On Oct 24, 2023
[quote author=moshuur post=126580118]Pls is there a way to trade usdt/ngn on futures ?[/quoote]

Lol. This guy wan long ngn. Loooool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) ... (3678) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: aywagze(m), SINisSIN(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.