Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3317968 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mynameis007:

Lol
I just dey manage life as I see am.
I thank God for his mercies.
How far you na? Hope you dey gidigba?

Bro, we all facing one or two mehn, but I stand gidigba like iroko tree mehn🤓 🙌🌲

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Monitor #Sol down to the place of the hades-the place of the dead, for it won't stay there long. It's giving everyone another opportunity.

For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell...

SOL having a resistance @the $35. If this resistance doesn't cause a slight correction to the downside, SOL will climb to the $55

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
This pepecoin I hope it not going to pepe us ohh.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
Luada:
This pepecoin I hope it not going to pepe us ohh.

Expect an upside
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
NB: pepe coin is different from pepe meme coin...check very wella bf buyin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luada(m): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
Apart from pepe coin i was looking into gas coin.
It also doing well.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
Be careful of all these shitcoins..well BTC is doing well, they should perform fine too now.
Luada:
Apart from pepe coin i was looking into gas coin.

It also doing well.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
Are we still going to see the deep tanking before the bull run? Cos I no understand what's really going on again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eaglepixel: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshotcrazy: 3:15am On Oct 31, 2023
twosquare:
"#Bitcoin - what's next?

The big Sunday report, all you need to know:

đźš© TA/ LCA/ Psychological Analysis: Bitcoin is about to fully close above WMA200 which would officially end the bear market right here, and bring us into the pre-bull phase which is a sideway movement in a certain range till the start of the golden bull that starts 2-3 months after halving event. You need to know that Bitcoin never used to breakdown below WMA200 weekly in its entire history, this changed on May 2022 when WMA200 was lost for the first time and people started to panic. Indeed, only few know about the importance of Bull - Bear key indicator WMA200. This year alone BTC failed 7 times in a row to break out above this important key indicator. This changed two weeks ago as we have seen a fully explosive breakout above WMA200. For that, it's very important to have a strong monthly close above WMA200, which would confirm a trend reversal and the end of the bear market. Congratulations to those who bought the bottom between 16-18k with me and are already up x2 on their BTC investment. We keep holding till golden bull, no need to lie to ourselves and start yelling "Bull market" after every 10-20% move. No need for that, stay realistic and remember that BlackRock are the masters of manipulation and lies!

Since the beginning of the up-move, we havent seen a single correction, meanwhile Fear and Greed Index reached level of greed and funding rate is high in positive, which means that much more longs are betting on the market than shorts. At the same time, we haven't even seen any kind of positive retest at MA200, MA50 or latest, WMA200, so what do I expect is going to happen ?

Who remembers our 3 key scenarios with one and the same target, to hit 37.5k -38k that was shared almost 6 months ago? It seems like scenario B is playing out perfectly so far. Sadly, our bet was on scenario C which was a drop to 23k first, then 37-38k. No matter what, we are very close in reaching that "Final target". So I am placing many short orders in that region, because I am expecting the first bigger correction is going to take place after hitting that target.

The plan:

Scenario 1: Entering small long now, take profit at $37.500 - 38k and enter into a bigger size short at 37.5 - 38k.

Scenario 2: Wait for market to retest WMA200, long if positive retest. Remember that liquidity pool perfectly matches with WMA200.

Remember that we need to observe BTC reaction once it hits 37.5 - 38k, and WMA200 retest. It is urgent to take profits from all of shorts once WMA200 retest is positive. Should BTC break down, we keep the shorts open. I will update on this once it happens.

Remember that FOMC is on Wednesday and the market expects no other rate hike increase this Wednesday.

đź—“ Important Events This Week:

Monday: //
Tuesday: //
Wednesday: FOMC
Thursday: Unemployment Claims
Friday: //"

#copied
cool

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
"Is #Bitcoin bear market over?

All you need to know:

Indeed, bear market ended after RSI breakout in the end of 2022, the time when I kept begging you to buy tons of BTC. Indeed, its the time when the bear market ended, end of 2022 when BTC was between 16-18k. The reality is, end of the bear market doesn't always mean start of bull, people underestimate the regeneration phase of the market after the end of bear and start yelling bull market without basic knowledge.

Once bear ends, the market enters into price discovery to find the "Actual fair price". So,1 what happened after RSI breakout in late 2022?

Who remembers the Tweets in Feburary and March this year in which I described the region between 18-21k as buy region for Binance? This entry is now considered as institutional entry, an area which is strongly defended by tons of buyers in that region, most likely Binance that bought tons of BTC with minted TUSD. Indeed, a very clever play. After that, the price went into next price discovery till kissing 30k, which was also expected and predicted. That was the first time for BTC to retest WMA200 for the first time since more than a year after breakdown. What happened? Exactly, it got rejected and we went full force short, while everyone was euphoric and called for a bull run prices dropped towrads 25k in a matter of few days. Do you know understand the difference between bull run, pre-bull, and regeneration? If market would be truly in a bull run, it would have broke through easily, which was not the case in that time.

Indeed, we shorted the 30k region and took tons of profits once it dumped back to $25.000 in which we went back into long. Same play, we kissed WMA200 again and got rejected once again, same play, short till $25.000, take profit and enter long again till $30.000. This time, we expected that BTC is going to dump more from 30-31k region and prepared the big short with target of 20-23k region. Indeed, BTC crashed exactly as we predicted, but only till 25k, and not towards 23k as we expected. We have not taken profits and closed our shorts back nearby entry. Indeed, it was not a good trade.

So where are we now ?

It takes many months to confirm the end of the bear market, now we can clearly say that bear market is over once WMA200 closes monthly candle above WMA200, which is most likely going to happen in the next hours. We have a full confirmation on chart that BTC bear market is over including the mentioned regeneration phase. We have a very strong momentum with recent RSI breakout including the breakout above the 30k resistance including the historical breakout above WMA200. Many indicators show us signs of a strong bull. Learn the difference between a relief rally with a weak bull, and an explosive strong bull. In other words, the explosive bull is the golden bull, the same bull that brought us to 60k a few years ago, and sadly, this bull has not arrived yet, but is preparing itself to fully explode in the next 6-12 months.

Bitcoin is now re-testing the previous bull market support of 2021, which is between $34.000 - $35.000 region. At the same time RSI is facing resistance, however bull is stronger than RSI resistance this time. Breakout above which is possible with current momentum can bring us easily to $37.000 - $38.000 target. From there, you can expect some sideway movement and possible dumps even to 26k region in the coming months, till the golden bull arrives

Don't get exhausted, greedy, or care for long or short only. Remember that a legendary bull run is loading, you should have prepared your long term bags back then during absolute fear. However, everyone that buys below ATH will end up in profit according to BTC 4 years halving cycle. Indeed, I am fully trusting BTC.

Bear market is over; regeneration is over, pre bull arrived, golden bull is loading.

The bull run has not started yet, sideway movement still loading in big time frame and big range, the golden bull is preparing itself for the next 6-12 months.

Be prepared"

#copied

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
Tsfari:

Most of you guys don’t get the point an argument is trying to establish before engaging it. The argument me and some like Minds made here over the week was that there is a vice versa relationship of the price quoted by bdc operators and the one displayed on Binance p2p. During a period of price discovery, bdc operators may check the prevalent prices on p2p to fix their own prices the same way prices in binance p2p can adjust either upward or downward to reflect bdc,s price.

To make you understand properly, now that prices of crashed on binance p2p, Watch and or observe whether the abokis will not reduce the prices of their own.

Again we also tried to understand why the NGN was depreciating at an increased rate, and we gave a hypothesis that there was manipulation going on in binance p2p which was driving the prices up. This observation was later confirmed by the new of the hacking in access bank which saw an increased purchase of usdt by the putative hackers.

What did you not understand and why the childish outburst?

And have your aboki now reduce the price of their own ?? Or the abokis are not following binance p2p anymore ?? undecided ITK will not wound some of you...they always believe they are right and others are wrong..they won't dare consider the opinion by others...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
Shhhhh SEC meeting is on; Bitcoin ETF could skyrocket, you guys ain't buLLiish enough #AwonWeyrey100% grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sedIoyol(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
I have 5000 xrp waiting till it hit $1 per xrp

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tsfari: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
doyin01:

And have your aboki now reduce the price of their own ?? Or the abokis are not following binance p2p anymore ?? undecided ITK will not wound some of you...they always believe they are right and others are wrong..they won't dare consider the opinion by others...

Have they not ?
What’s the rate by abokis today as against the day I made that post?

You are the one who has refused to see things in my own light… I am always of the opinion intelligent argument are avenues to learn but when I am observe that the party engaging me is only try to be right and not establish a fact or exchange knowledge, I back off.

It was during the course of that argument that someone here made me link the news of access bank hack and the usage of the funds to buy usdt on binance to the increasing rates, there were a lot knowledge exchanged during that time but if you haven’t grabbed any or seen any, then I plead with you to stick arrogantly to yours. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2023
Seems Israel is really out for this war sad

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sushi seem to have woken up after tanking for so long .

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jesse6(m): 3:20am On Nov 01, 2023
I really admire reading analysis of people that have been in the system for a while 🙌👏.

Just wish someday I go write my own analysis for here lol. But for now mk I continue my class first
Eaglepixel:

No measured move to 40k.

A deep dive into TA.. A 5min candle pumped 2300+ and dumped back creating a pin bar before price swung back to clear the liquidity with pencil necks still.
38k region should be the max move or 39000.

20-30% correction is hanging for Bitcoin since 30k.

Once the fomc and cpi &NFP is done... Btc should correct after giving fake move.

NFA the market is always right so we wait for the result.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 5:54am On Nov 01, 2023
nna777:

We have flipped, headed to 38.

If we flip 38.79, next is 48.36.
In between will be some volatility. RSI needs to take a breather.

NFA!!!! DYOR!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 5:58am On Nov 01, 2023
Ekehwinz:

When should we be expecting the deep tanking before the bull run?

If I knew the exact timing, I wouldn’t tell you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 6:01am On Nov 01, 2023
Starboytwo:
let's go there.

By the way, how person go take know all these things wey you know, etc all these flip this and that... To be honest, I wan bad gan for this game.

You have to learn how to study charts (TA). Resistance, Support, Fib levels etc.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2023
sedIoyol:
I have 5000 xrp waiting till it hit $1 per xrp

Whale
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:55am On Nov 01, 2023
Eaglepixel:

No measured move to 40k.

A deep dive into TA.. A 5min candle pumped 2300+ and dumped back creating a pin bar before price swung back to clear the liquidity with pencil necks still.
38k region should be the max move or 39000.

20-30% correction is hanging for Bitcoin since 30k.

Once the fomc and cpi &NFP is done... Btc should correct after giving fake move.

NFA the market is always right so we wait for the result.

BTC monthly close has been above the WMA200 (200-Week Simple Moving Average, which is for capturing the baseline momentum of a classic 4-year Bitcoin Cycle.)

Moreover, The Fed is expected to leave interest rates unchanged today. So, uptrend I think it is.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fhaze(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2023
seankafor:
Seems Israel is really out for this war sad

The whole thing has been planned since, they're in for any means of escalation

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2023
Tsfari:

Have they not ?

You are the one who has refused to see things in my own light… I am always of the opinion intelligent argument are avenues to learn but when I am observe that the party engaging me is only try to be right and not establish a fact or exchange knowledge, I back off.

It was during the course of that argument that someone here made me link the news of access bank hack and the usage of the funds to buy usdt on binance to the increasing rates, there were a lot knowledge exchanged during that time but if you haven’t grabbed any or seen any, then I plead with you to stick arrogantly to yours. Thanks
The bolded shows the exact reason why I should not argue with someone like you...you are not even aware of what is happening around you and you are here arguing nonsense.. which rubbish aboki sold dollars to you at the same rate that is sold on binance p2p ??

Your Nonsense argument was that the abokis follow the price on binance p2p and that i should watch and see how the abokis will adjust to the new price set on binance p2p..and I am letting you know that the abokis rate is still different from the rate on binance p2p....and instead of you to admit that you were wrong concerning that aspect..you are still in self-denial and claiming the abokis now sell at the same rate with that of binance p2p..smh....where is your integrity ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2023
Tsafari enyinne

What is the rate of dollar in aboki and what is the rate on Binance p2p

You guys will just open mouth and start talking rubbish

Why is aboki rate bigger than p2p?

Abi Dem no dey follow binance p2p again?

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2023
Tsfari:

Have they not ?

I have been watching your argument with you and that doyin or whatever....even though I feel he/she is right but aggressive .

In your own case , You have valid points too but this time around you goofed.. you don't have to lie to win an argument ...the aboki rate is not the same as that of binance p2p like you claimed it will happen.

If you guys want to argue , you guys should argue based on truth and not lies.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2023
seankafor:
Tsafari enyinne

What is the rate of dollar in aboki and what is the rate on Binance p2p

You guys will just open mouth and start talking rubbish

Why is aboki rate bigger than p2p?

Abi Dem no dey follow binance p2p again?

Nonsense

People like them will never admit that they are wrong or that they were wrong..

Just watch and see how he will still find another excuse again , the irritating part is that he is even lying and trying to claim that the abokis later adjusted to the price on binance p2p after he made that previous post.. very irritating

What makes one a matured person is the ability to accept whenever you are wrong..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.