Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3300198 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) ... (3645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ekehwinz:

Make him use $100 abi

Telling someone to use $15,000
to DCA an investment of just $10
is just like asking somone to use
a 1,000 litre tank of water to dilute
a small pot of soup that has too
much salt in it!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ekehwinz:

Make him use $100 abi
I have never seen when $100 choke person like this one. That $100 don do1000x in saving us from scams.
History nor go forget that $100.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bea1234: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
sweetveek:
why did you stop using the old acc?

I didn't have fund to buy any coin that was why. And I opened a new email cos my old email was beginning to fill with spam messages.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bea1234:

I didn't have fund to buy any coin that was why. And I opened a new email cos my old email was beginning to fill with spam messages.
I don't think bin.ance block inactive account though, you can try to chat then
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

Hahh .no wnt bank wahala o grin
try dae use opa.y or palm.pay for stuff like that
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2023
Chikacha:

I have never seen when $100 choke person like this one. That $100 don do1000x in saving us from scams.
History nor go forget that $100.

Cmoney7777 is just Jesus Christ of this thread,... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bea1234:
House pls I opened a new binance account with my new email but couldn't get verified cos of my details in my old account.

But while trying to login to the old binance account so I can delete the account, it's telling me account not found. What do I do pls?
contact binance customer care on any social media.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bea1234:

Non of these make any sense to me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ceasarceasar: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
sweetveek:
try dae use opa.y or palm.pay for stuff like that

Okay bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
Gaming coins..gaming coins, especially mobile gaming coins and blockchain gaming tokens..... cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
SINisSIN:
Wahala

And most of you think na importation Dey kill d Naira..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
Be like mazi don go fight slp developer oh grin grin grin cheesy cheesy small yansh dae shake cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
Sometimes, you ask yourself "where can I sell my Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and payments are instant without unnecessary delay..

At N900-N1000/$

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/buy-skrill-thousands-millions-naira

OR OUR INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260.

OTHER COINS YOU CAN BUY OR SELL FROM AS LITTLE AS $2: TRON, SMART CHAIN, SHIBA, ETH (BEP20), ARB, ADA, SOLANA and all coins on Binance, MexC

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IamNOTurMATE: 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IamNOTurMATE: 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
$ has crashed
Here's a channel you can join on telegram m y c r y p t o n g

Free signals
Free crypto education
Education on TA and FA
Don't miss this opportunity

Good morning
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tego40: 6:30am On Oct 29, 2023
Chrono.tech, also known as ChronoBank, is a blockchain-based platform dedicated to transforming HR and recruitment processes. By harnessing the power of blockchain technology, Chrono.tech offers solutions like LaborX, a decentralized job marketplace, and its native cryptocurrency TIME, which enhances transparency and security in HR transactions. With a focus on efficiency and trust, Chrono.tech is reshaping the HR industry for the better.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2023
U a don turn here to advert spot

The mod for this section dey sleep. What nonsense.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by graceilina: 8:15am On Oct 29, 2023
sotall:

All things being equal for example you have two projects that have use case and are affiliated with big brands and institutions.
First thing you look out for is market cap... the lower the market cap the better. It will be much more easier for your to double, triple or multiply your capital by several X'es if you invest in a project with MCAP less than $1bn than going to invest in a project whose mcap is already at $5bn.

Let's say project A has mcap of $250m and B has mcap of $1bn and both have strong prospect.

It will be better to invest in A than B.
thank you very much
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Generalgoshen: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2023
sotall:

All things being equal for example you have two projects that have use case and are affiliated with big brands and institutions.
First thing you look out for is market cap... the lower the market cap the better. It will be much more easier for your to double, triple or multiply your capital by several X'es if you invest in a project with MCAP less than $1bn than going to invest in a project whose mcap is already at $5bn.

Let's say project A has mcap of $250m and B has mcap of $1bn and both have strong prospect.

It will be better to invest in A than B.
hello sir,please can you drop your what number
I have some questions I want to ask,and I need your mentorship
God bless
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2023
armadeo:

Pls let's click on report to every scam advert post,...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2023
Robnectar:

Cmoney7777 is just Jesus Christ of this thread,... grin grin
cheesy

The man himself used $100 to set Otapiapia for scammers.

Now, between Deflover shapes and sizes, only a greedy person, person who will not read, or a scammer can get scammed here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2023
sweetveek:
I don't think bin.ance block inactive account though, you can try to chat then

They may deactivate it ,they will make you verify and reactivate when you are ready, just like Kucoin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
sweetveek:
Be like mazi don go fight slp developer oh grin grin grin cheesy cheesy small yansh dae shake cheesy
Toor cheesy
If CZ join this group so with "CZ" as his moniker, we go use insult kill am until he stop's breathing kpatakpata. Then in the morning we go start to cry when we hear for News say Binance don crash. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
Chikacha:
cheesy

The man himself used $100 to set Otapiapia for scammers.

Now, between Deflover shapes and sizes, only a greedy person, person who will not read, or a scammer can get scammed here.

That $100 shame the devil and casted it away, RIP to the devil (deflover) grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fhaze(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
armadeo:

Just report the post

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
"#Bitcoin - what's next?

The big Sunday report, all you need to know:

🚩 TA/ LCA/ Psychological Analysis: Bitcoin is about to fully close above WMA200 which would officially end the bear market right here, and bring us into the pre-bull phase which is a sideway movement in a certain range till the start of the golden bull that starts 2-3 months after halving event. You need to know that Bitcoin never used to breakdown below WMA200 weekly in its entire history, this changed on May 2022 when WMA200 was lost for the first time and people started to panic. Indeed, only few know about the importance of Bull - Bear key indicator WMA200. This year alone BTC failed 7 times in a row to break out above this important key indicator. This changed two weeks ago as we have seen a fully explosive breakout above WMA200. For that, it's very important to have a strong monthly close above WMA200, which would confirm a trend reversal and the end of the bear market. Congratulations to those who bought the bottom between 16-18k with me and are already up x2 on their BTC investment. We keep holding till golden bull, no need to lie to ourselves and start yelling "Bull market" after every 10-20% move. No need for that, stay realistic and remember that BlackRock are the masters of manipulation and lies!

Since the beginning of the up-move, we havent seen a single correction, meanwhile Fear and Greed Index reached level of greed and funding rate is high in positive, which means that much more longs are betting on the market than shorts. At the same time, we haven't even seen any kind of positive retest at MA200, MA50 or latest, WMA200, so what do I expect is going to happen ?

Who remembers our 3 key scenarios with one and the same target, to hit 37.5k -38k that was shared almost 6 months ago? It seems like scenario B is playing out perfectly so far. Sadly, our bet was on scenario C which was a drop to 23k first, then 37-38k. No matter what, we are very close in reaching that "Final target". So I am placing many short orders in that region, because I am expecting the first bigger correction is going to take place after hitting that target.

The plan:

Scenario 1: Entering small long now, take profit at $37.500 - 38k and enter into a bigger size short at 37.5 - 38k.

Scenario 2: Wait for market to retest WMA200, long if positive retest. Remember that liquidity pool perfectly matches with WMA200.

Remember that we need to observe BTC reaction once it hits 37.5 - 38k, and WMA200 retest. It is urgent to take profits from all of shorts once WMA200 retest is positive. Should BTC break down, we keep the shorts open. I will update on this once it happens.

Remember that FOMC is on Wednesday and the market expects no other rate hike increase this Wednesday.

🗓 Important Events This Week:

Monday: //
Tuesday: //
Wednesday: FOMC
Thursday: Unemployment Claims
Friday: //"

#copied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
Robnectar:

That $100 shame the devil and casted it away, RIP to the devil (deflover) grin grin

Oga Rob, happy Sunday for God's sake!
Peace be unto you. cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
Chikacha:

Oga Rob, happy Sunday for God's sake!
Peace be unto you. cheesy

Same to you chika, may Almighty God continue to be with us ☺️☺️
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
Formula to trade crypto and shill with the big boys. grin grin

Baby steps: keeping it real! Only for low capital folks.

Carefully trade altcoins.

>>trade shit/altcoins --.>> trade the king of altcoin (Ethereum_ETH) --->>> trade the king of cryptocurrency (Bitcoin_BTC).

The idea is to flip the money made from altcoins to trade ETH, then small by small to trade BTC. Don't stay in one spot.

Halving is coming...the earlier, the better.

*keeping this for myself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) ... (3645) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: BeastOfNoTribe, shabs15(m), bunbam, Omuka, rgjs, QTCL(m), Ceasarceasar and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.