Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,286 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298898 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2023
Happy new month to y'all πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2023
Sometimes, you ask yourself "where can I sell my Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and payments are instant without unnecessary delay..

At N950-N1000/$

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/buy-skrill-thousands-millions-naira

OR OUR INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260.

OTHER COINS YOU CAN BUY OR SELL FROM AS LITTLE AS $2: TRON, SMART CHAIN, SHIBA, ETH (BEP20), ARB, ADA, SOLANA and all coins on Binance, MexC

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2023
Some people's home is on Nairaland, always involved in shaleya. Fix ur mind and get busy. Happy new month.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2023
In the 2020 and 2021 bull run, it was Meme and NFT tokens that made people rich.

In the 2024 to 2025 bullrun, it is AI tokens that will make people rich.

Watch out for AI tokens.

HenryCryptoMento
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wittywriter: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2023
henrycryptmento:
In the 2020 and 2021 bull run, it was Meme and NFT tokens that made people rich.

In the 2024 to 2025 bullrun, it is AI tokens that will make people rich.

Watch out for AI tokens.

HenryCryptoMento
So which AI token are you HODLing.
sotall:
Where are the moderators in this section to ban all these adverts?
Laughable ignorance...u must think the gods mods are blind/docile.
henrycryptmento:

Watch out for....more update will drop soon.

Wittyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sotall(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
sotall:

If you don't report those scamming adverts, mod won't ban it, so let's take some seconds to report them too,...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PuZZyNegro: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
doyin01:

People like them will never admit that they are wrong or that they were wrong..

Just watch and see how he will still find another excuse again , the irritating part is that he is even lying and trying to claim that the abokis later adjusted to the price on binance p2p after he made that previous post.. very irritating

What makes one a matured person is the ability to accept whenever you are wrong..

Dollar was sold at 1100 naira two days ago at Aboki rate. The Binance rate is even higher than the aboki rate.

Did you try exchanging dollars to establish your facts before arguing?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
PuZZyNegro:

Dollar was sold at 1100 naira two days ago at Aboki rate. The Binance rate is even higher than the aboki rate.

Did you try exchanging dollars to establish your facts before arguing?

Which further confirms what I said earlier that the abokis did not follow the price at binance p2p..

God knows I hate daft people...

You don't even understand what we are arguing about and you just jump into my mentions and start talking nonsense....did they tell you that we are talking about which rate is higher or not?? the point of argument is that the abokis will follow the price at binance p2p...we are not talking about which price will be higher or not.. so learn to shut up when you are not certain about what others are arguing about

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
You wey your house know dey on nairaland..how you take know those who live on nairaland if you yourself are not living on nairaland ?? You saw it through dream ?? Hypocrite..cho cho cho..always vomiting nonsense..na people like you make so many Nigerian guys think many Nigerian ladies are naturally dumb.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Enyinne:
Some people's home is on Nairaland, always involved in shaleya. Fix ur mind and get busy. Happy new month.

And when they throw shades at you back , you will start begging them to clear all the mentions where they insult you...weyrey..some of you cannot even take half of what you dish out..hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Robnectar:

If you don't report those scamming adverts, mod won't ban it, so let's take some seconds to report them too,...

I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
The bull run might have started

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hello everyone.

I wish to bring to your notice something very important this evening. I need all attention to be here. It will be for all your benefit so nobody falls into the hands of scammers or loses their money under any guise whatsoever again here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
doyin01:

And when they throw shades at you back , you will start begging them to clear all the mentions where they insult you...weyrey..some of you cannot even take half of what you dish out..hypocrite
Na woman naa, wetin you expect

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
Conner44:
Hello everyone.

I wish to bring to your notice something very important this evening. I need all attention to be here. It will be for all your benefit so nobody falls into the hands of scammers or loses their money under any guise whatsoever again here.

Anyone should mention where I have ever scammed anyone here....I am waiting...

This mad man mentioned some monikers and claimed I am the one who own those monikers...they said the idiot should post proof of what he is saying..till now he is not dropping any proof. I am waiting for proof that I own those monikers or else you will not see the end of this year..I am waiting..I will teach you a personal lesson that false accusation is a serious crime In nigeria ..

Here is the thread page where he mentioned my moniker..

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/5557#126615324

Lies and falsehood will not be permitted..I will personally take this matter up....I swear..

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hello everyone. I am sure you all have been hounded and pounded by a poster here for sometime. He is the one posting above me. You here all know him as lrman but in reality he is so many diffetent things.

I have successfully linked this same person to at least 20 other accounts on nairaland. I am 100% sure that nobody here knows his real name or location yet but all that will soon change.

He also operates several other monikers on this same thread that you all might not be aware of. My job today is to enlighten all of you so that in case you have been scammed, bullied or abused by any of his other affiliated accounts you can know how to go about getting retribution or respite.

If any one of you knows the true identity of lrman, please quote me here so I can tell you how very very wrong you are.

I am going to post all my findings on him and his other numerous accounts right here for you all to see and become enlightened.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
Conner44:
Hello everyone. I am sure you all have been hounded and pounded by a poster here for sometime. He is the one posting above me. You here all know him as lrman but in reality he is so many things.

I have successfully linked this person to at least 20 accounts on nairaland. I am 100% sure that nobody here k ow his real name or location yet but all that will change.

He also operates several other monikers on this same thread that you all might not be aware of. My job today is to enlighten all of you so that in case uou have been scammed, bullied or abused by anomof his other affiliated accounts you can know how to go about getting retribution or respite.

Of any one of you knows the true identity of lrman, please quote me here so I can tell you how very very wrong you are.

I am going to post all my findings on him and his other numerous accounts right here for you all to see and become enlightened.

Its obvious you are truly insane...anyone can just come up and claim a particular moniker is owned my "lrman" or that it is affiliated with "lrman" ..

You have not posted any proof that lrman owns those monikers you mentioned on that other thread...you have not posted any proof that he is affiliated with those monikers.. you are obviously a time waster...get lost

They said post proof he owns those monikers .. is it that difficult to do ?? We are waiting for you oooooooo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2023
Does anybody know lrman here? Either via proxy or personally?

I am sure not. He's very dangerous and I will show you all how much of a snake he is tonight.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sotall(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
$SOL
doing wonders

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Conner44:
Does anybody know lrman here? Either via proxy or personally?

I am sure not. He's very dangerous and I will show you all how much of a snake he is tonight.

This should be termed as joke of the year.. grin it is no more evening again , it is now night ?? grin

Post proof you start speaking grammar..you think everyone is gullible on nairaland ??

I am waiting
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
lrman:

This should be termed as joke of the year.. grin it is no more evening again , it is now night ?? grin

Post proof you start speaking grammar..you think everyone is gullible on nairaland ??

I am waiting

You quiet your mouth and allow others speak up. Stop trying to cause confusion here. I said I must expose you and I am doing just that.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
Conner44:

You quiet your mouth and allow others speak up. Stop trying to cause confusion here. I said I must expose you and I am doing just that.

Confusion ?? You are obviously sick.. were you not the one who is the FBI who is falsely claiming i am some monikers you mentioned..oya show proof that I am affiliated with those monikers or that I own them...you cannot do that.. oya show evidence you cannot do it.. its obvious you are a time waster..I will just ignore you for now...bye
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
sotall:
$SOL
doing wonders

And this wonders shall never end grin

Currently at $41 cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
sotall:
$SOL
doing wonders

ETH killer grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ekehwinz:

ETH killer grin

Eth is not even shaking body at all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
Robnectar:

And this wonders shall never end grin

Currently at $41 cheesy

The definition of "dem never see me coming "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
lrman:

The definition of "dem never see me coming "

Ahswear down bro,.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
lrman has up to 50 different accounts he operates on numerous parts of this forum engaged in many types of despicable vices.

He is now camped on this thread to see what I will post and cause confusion or call the mods to claim innocent before the rest of the thread can get an opportunity to view the information I will put up here concerning his activities on this thread and in extension the whole forum.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
But he will not succeed.

He was away from here with this his particular lrman account since June but only arose when he knew I was about to expose him here.

I want everyone to be aware of his method of operation here. He has more than one moniker he uses to engage you guys on this thread at at any point in time. That has been his method of operation for years now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Conner44:
lrman has up to 50 different accounts he operates on numerous parts of this forum engaged in many types of despicable vices.

He is now camped on this thread to see what I will post and cause confusion or call the mods to claim innocent before the rest of the thread can get an opportunity to view the information I will put up here concerning his activities on this thread and in extension the whole forum.

50 accounts ko 50 bitcoin ni..

Nonsense epistle ...

Oga you are beginning to sound like a parrot ....post the proofs that you claim that you have..you claim I own those monikers ..or that I am affiliated with those monikers.. post proof or shut up and stop acting like a nuisance on the thread....post the evidence and proof that I "lrman" owns those monikers or that I am affiliated with it.. simple !!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Samdebest, BriteWay, nna777, BjaySexy(m), Robnectar(m), Erikiel(m), Mutmainneen, Jaguarspaw, DonaldLee17, NikeMi1(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.