Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3280431 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) ... (3636) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:55pm On Jan 25
Keep your head high...

Gonna be back in this game soon.

I miss trading.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bogdanoff: 10:03pm On Jan 25
Okay

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Halastershang(m): 2:50am On Jan 26
Iota is bullish
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu1992: 6:33am On Jan 26
Honk is pumping hard
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 7:43am On Jan 26
Mayerooona:

Mintlayer ($ML) smart contracts for bitcoin and I haven't bought yet grin waiting for the dip once they offload the massive unlocks on the 26th.

Hwfr today is 26th, has it occurred? Or still waiting
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubyjade: 8:51am On Jan 26
What Is Liquid Staking?

Liquid staking enables users to stake tokens and utilize them within the DeFi ecosystem. This involves wrapping staked tokens, providing users with a wrapped token representing the underlying collateral. These wrapped tokens can be transferred and generate yield. Unlike traditional staking, liquid staking allows users to stake and unstake without a lock-up period, enhancing capital efficiency and liquidity on proof-of-stake blockchains.

Benefits of Liquid Staking:

1. Capital Efficiency: Liquid staking allows DeFi protocols to maximize capital usage, promoting faster ecosystem growth.

2. Yield Opportunities: Investors can earn additional yield by using wrapped staked tokens as yield-bearing assets, complementing staking rewards.

3. Flexibility: Unlike traditional staking, liquid staking provides immediate access to funds, crucial during market volatility.

Drawbacks:

1. Smart Contract Risk: Liquid staking introduces an additional layer of smart contract interaction, potentially exposing users to smart contract vulnerabilities.

2. Collateral Value Divergence: There's a risk of temporary divergence between the collateral value and the wrapped token value, as observed in certain instances like stETH trading at a discount to ETH. However, such divergences tend to correct over time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Boon000: 8:59am On Jan 26
henrycryptmento:
sequence to this guys. I'm now ready to show you guys different ways to grow in crypto.

Drop your WhatsApp contact or dm me to add up.

Please add boss 07034458548
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OLUMIDE2040(m): 9:06am On Jan 26
buying pi very sweet rate. minimum 5 pi
WhatsApp 07057141212 for more info
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 10:16am On Jan 26
henrycryptmento:
sent

Good morning boss. I also need the link biko

M.hendricks085.mil@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:38am On Jan 26
I sell Litecoin, SOL, BNB, and USDT for those who need them for gas fees or other transactions oo.

Kindly chat me up on 070 1496 49 21

Thanks for Your Trust and Patronage.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 11:41am On Jan 26
Are we gonna see an uptrend??

Cc graceglory
Nna77
Twoquare
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26
iLegendd:
4.4 hit. Stage 1 short started with no liquidation. Only join if have a strategy cuz it will go up further before crash. Market will crumble first or second week of February. There will excess blood. NFA.
is this still on board?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:37pm On Jan 26

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by studentofTruth: 3:52pm On Jan 26
Coinbase says it doesn't accept new clients from Nigeria.

where else can I buy Dimo and Hivemapper?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26
studentofTruth:

I don't think they ever accepted Nigeria before.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubyjade: 4:14pm On Jan 26
What is Snapshot ?

Traditionally, the term snapshot refers to the ability to record the state of a computer system or storage device at a specific point in time. In cryptocurrencies, a snapshot is often describing the act of recording the state of a blockchain on a particular block height. In this case, the snapshot records the contents of the entire blockchain ledger, which includes all existing addresses and their associated data (transactions, fees, balance, metadata, and so on).

Snapshots are commonly used during airdrops events before each round takes place. During an airdrop, tokens are distributed based on the balance of each blockchain address. In this case, snapshots are taken to record the balance of each token holder, at a specific point in time (i.e., block height). In most cases, users can move their funds after the snapshot is taken, without compromising their eligibility to participate in that round of distribution.

Snapshots are also important during blockchain hard forks, as they mark the block height in which the main chain will be recorded before giving birth to the new chain. For instance, when the Bitcoin Cash hard fork took place (on August 1st, 2017), every blockchain address that had Bitcoins at block 478,558, had the balance copied on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain. The reason for that is because both blockchains share the same historical data prior to the fork. As soon as the split is done, each blockchain network will operate independently.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 4:51pm On Jan 26
This guy told me to buy USDT that in the bull run it's going to shoot to $50/USDT and for 3 months now e never pass $1

Omo abeg this guy give me legit project so?? na $30 I take buy am
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 5:42pm On Jan 26
Offpointng:
This guy told me to buy USDT that in the bull run it's going to shoot to $50/USDT and for 3 months now e never pass $1

Omo abeg this guy give me legit project so?? na $30 I take buy am
That's impossible,USDT is a stablecoin.
I will advise you to buy CRV now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:59pm On Jan 26
GRACEGLORY:
The $42K area in view once the ongoing resistance is broken. I don’t think BTC is dipping further.
And if it has to go lower for more liquidity, it will in turn return to break the resistance. The dip won’t be more than 8%.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 6:11pm On Jan 26
It is looking like the january effect is almost over.... Time will tell in a few days
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlashDboy: 6:18pm On Jan 26
Always spot on.

[quote author=GRACEGLORY post=128139282][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:11pm On Jan 26
GRACEGLORY:
The $42K area in view once the ongoing resistance is broken. I don’t think BTC is dipping further.
And if it has to go lower for more liquidity, it will in turn return to break the resistance. The dip won’t be more than 8%.

Now I’m looking for a daily close in the green above the $42k area. That’s where we’d see something.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Orlu13: 8:30pm On Jan 26
anyone using phantom and wants to make 40$ tonight should hit me up...update just landed...

NOTE: phantom users only
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26
studentofTruth:

Coinbase is the worst exchange for foreigners. Always forming boss. I had an account with them back in those days, but never used it. They act too secretive, segregative and restrictive like the American government.

If you want to know the exchange a coin is, type it on CMC app, click it, click on Market and you'll see all of them. If you want to know if it's on derivatives, click on it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tipdrips: 10:54pm On Jan 26
What's your rate?

OLUMIDE2040:
buying pi very sweet rate. minimum 5 pi
WhatsApp 07057141212 for more info
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 11:30pm On Jan 26
Offpointng:

Good morning boss. I also need the link biko

M.hendricks085.mil@gmail.com
trading books?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrycryptmento(m): 11:31pm On Jan 26
Shuggaa:

Please add me chief 0905 to44158threethree
Thanks
dm for link
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 5:52am On Jan 27
Buying XRP today is buying future income.
Buying XRP today is buying digital Gold.

Buying XRP today is buying the future.
Take advantage of a generational opportunity while it's here

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 8:50am On Jan 27
henrycryptmento:
trading books?
No boss the what's app group link
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by peropoliet(m): 10:20am On Jan 27
I think we need a airdrop group and degen group

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:33am On Jan 27
Orlu13:
anyone using phantom and wants to make 40$ tonight should hit me up...update just landed...

NOTE: phantom users only
how do i contact you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) ... (3636) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.