Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3305872 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) ... (3647) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27
doyin01:

And you will buy bag of rice at 200k ?? Are you ready for that ?? Your bottle water will become 400naira..are you ready for that ?? Your spaghetti will become 3000naira , are you ready for that ?? Your petrol will become 2500naira per litre , are you ready for that ?? That choice of your car that is currently 3million will become 15million , are you ready for that?? That 10million that can be used to Japa will now become 50million to Japa , are you ready for that?? Smh

God will not even answer that your bad and stupid prayer...

Some of you don't even think about inflation at all. ..you just reason with your anus like that animal shouting above..Well that prophetstupid or what is his useless moniker or what his stupid name cannot think straight na..Shebi he is a scammer na and he won't care if dollars keep rising because that will not stop him from scamming..animal..

You don't even have the mind to quote me with your original moniker..ashiere

By then I will be also making profit of x5 so what are you saying
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27
Don't be unfortunate. Talk under my post directly so we can help each other with suitable responses.

You just pack everything here like shit wey full your brain.

The werey dey complain, blaming people selling and buying at the current rate yet idiot dey sell too. What is the essence of your crying now?

doyin01:

And you will buy bag of rice at 200k ?? Are you ready for that ?? Your bottle water will become 400naira..are you ready for that ?? Your spaghetti will become 3000naira , are you ready for that ?? Your petrol will become 2500naira per litre , are you ready for that ?? That choice of your car that is currently 3million will become 15million , are you ready for that?? That 10million that can be used to Japa will now become 50million to Japa , are you ready for that?? Smh

God will not even answer that your bad and stupid prayer...

Some of you don't even think about inflation at all. ..you just reason with your anus like that animal shouting above..Well that prophetstupid or what is his useless moniker or what his stupid name cannot think straight na..Shebi he is a scammer na and he won't care if dollars keep rising because that will not stop him from scamming..animal
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 10:07pm On Jan 27
lrman:

Because you are trading crypto ba ?? What about your family members that don't trade crypto?? What will happen to their life if dollar becomes 5000naira per one ??can they afford the consequences ?? Can they afford bag of rice at 200k etc ?? Can they afford fuel of 2500naira per liter with that their current salaries ?? Can they pay 15million naira for a 2005 Toyota corolla ?? Smh...okay I get..your family can go to hell as long as you are making x5 profit right?? Even that profit that you are shouting , the inflation will still make the profit become useless ..so what ends it ??

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 10:11pm On Jan 27
I have family members, friends and good neighbors around that are not earning in usd nor trading. How will they survive? The little profit i will be seeing in usd rising then will go to these people.

At the end only few persons will enjoy the rise in dollar! If you relax and think very well, you will see that the disadvantage is much more than the profit.

lrman:

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27
Omobola121:
I have family members, friends and good neighbors around that are not earning in usd nor trading. How will they survive? The little profit i will be seeing in usd rising then will go to these people.

At the end only few persons will enjoy the rise in dollar! If you relax and think very well, you will see that the disadvantage is much more than the profit.

Then they should start trading crypto, who hold their hand ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27
When you see sensible person talking, you will know and calm down not that agbero that fg want to hire.

So this usd thing is it our fault? You said we are praying bad prayer but this is our business, should we be praying for backwardness in our businesses?

I trade, earn, sell in USD? Solution?

Omobola121:

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 10:16pm On Jan 27
lrman:

Mumu...so if everyone in nigeria decides to go into crypto trading business , who will now be that mechanic?? Who will now attend to you at that fuel station ?? Who will open shipping mall to sell things to you ?? Who will be that food seller that sells food to you ?? Who will be those market women that sells food items to you ?? Who will attend to that your sick child at hospital?? Who will be that teacher teaching your kids at school?? Some of you don't even think deeply at all..you only focus on the short time benefits and forget the long term dangers....keep wishing it gets to 5000naira you hear..use the profit to buy a mansion at banana Island...that is if inflation and your family members have not finished your so called profit

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 10:26pm On Jan 27
Bros mi, i’m not even sure you are happier than me with the current rate because i fixed 1k usdt each on binance as a verified merchant since when usd was trading for about 550-650 or so (i can’t really remember sha) same on kucoin too (see rate now and see profit na) but still i dey feel am for market maybe because i am a woman. Some stuffs that i bought just last month have tripled now. I’m always in shock anytime i go to the market to get stuffs.

Personally i’m not praying that things to get worsening than it is now ooo

I understand you bro but still everyone will feel it o

lrman:

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 10:35pm On Jan 27
This current situation doesn't affect you mama. You have made double of your money in USD . You know that USD can never go back to 600 something you bought then but now you don't want us to make our own profit.

We are not the cause of the Nigeria situation. If USD reach 5k, we will survive it. We have always been surviving and adapting to any situation as a Nigerian.

Omobola121:
Bros mi, i’m not even sure you are happier than me with the current rate because i fixed 1k usdt each on binance as a verified merchant since when usd was trading for about 550-650 or so (i can’t really remember sha) same on kucoin too (see rate now and see profit na) but still i dey feel am for market maybe because i am a woman. Some stuffs that i bought just last month have tripled now. I’m always in shock anytime i go to the market to get stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27
Can you guys just discuss the market situation,abeg?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leocollins(m): 11:25pm On Jan 27
Good evening guys,please am a new bie.i don't have any idea about crypto.please I would be glad if some one put me through.which coin can i buy as a beginner.thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 11:28pm On Jan 27
Omobola121:

the reality is not us here doing our little hussling is the cause of Nigeria economic downturn, so there is nothing we can do. personally I will like Naira to strengthen against dollars, if possible up to 200 per dollar. just blame our leaders that are messing everything up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leocollins(m): 11:39pm On Jan 27
Omobola121:

Please can you teach me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 11:53pm On Jan 27
I used to do this but not anymore. I'm sorry bro, I don't have the time. You can check YouTube, there are lots of videos on P2P trading. Take your time. You will get it.

leocollins:

Please can you teach me

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 11:53pm On Jan 27
🤔🤔On God!

owunabastard:
the reality is not us here doing our little hussling is the cause of Nigeria economic downturn, so there is nothing we can do. personally I will like Naira to strengthen against dollars, if possible up to 200 per dollar. just blame our leaders that are messing everything up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leocollins(m): 11:57pm On Jan 27
Omobola121:
I used to do this but not anymore. I'm sorry bro, I don't have the time. You can check YouTube, there are lots of videos on P2P trading. Take your time. You will get it.

Okay oh, thanks
God will help me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 12:03am On Jan 28
Lol..do you have strength to be pressing phone like yahoo boi every minutes? I tried that shit, I ran. I think p2p trading favours verified merchants more. I know a guy that rakes in 20-50k daily from p2p trading. Dude has been doing it close to a year now. He makes nothing less down 400k monthly. I think if you have time and strength to press pads, you are fine.

leocollins:

Okay oh, thanks
God will help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leocollins(m): 12:05am On Jan 28
SINisSIN:
Lol..do you have strength to be pressing phone like yahoo boi every minutes? I tried that shit, I ran. I think p2p trading favours verified merchants more. I know a guy that rakes in 20-50k daily from p2p trading. Dude has been doing it close to a year now. He makes nothing less down 400k monthly. I think if you have time and strength to press pads, you are fine.

Bro,am ready for it..me i must learn this stuffs...I swear
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 12:12am On Jan 28
You can just ask questions here concerning it. People that are trading will answer you. Even that lady you quoted once dropped a well detailed post on p2p trading here before, you can search for it. I have tried it before but I started having headaches, I had to stop.

leocollins:

Bro,am ready for it..me i must learn this stuffs...I swear

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JasonNOTStatham: 12:52am On Jan 28
leocollins:
Good evening guys,please am a new bie.i don't have any idea about crypto.please I would be glad if some one put me through.which coin can i buy as a beginner.thanks
As a newbie avoid
#1 - "Helpers" via DMs
#2 - Clicking links
#3 - too good to be true airdrops
#4 - People that claim mentor and wants to sell book
#5 - Connecting your wallet to "some sites or platforms"
#6 - Buying unknown tokens.
#7 - Buying at a "certain site" recommended by "some trusted groups, users, influencers" without proper information.
#8 - Anyone claiming to recover lost funds or wallet hackers.
#9 - "investment schemes, AI trading, mining bots" and those crafty words used by scammers.
#10 - Add yours

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 12:58am On Jan 28
Honestly speaking, there’s no side you’ll support on this and not appear as ‘evil’ . At some point, I was praying for dollar to rise massively against naira , but now, I swear I’m praying against it even though most of my savings are in dollars. You’re still going to use your profit to buy “ owongogo”. Trust me ehn, the disadvantage pass the advantage.

Imagine an iPhone 14 Pro Max which is not supposed to be more than 800k is now almost 1.3m for base memory brand new… a bag of rice is now 65k, not being able to afford a bag of rice with minimum wage is the worst thing that can happen to a country . It means you’ll work for two months without spending a penny before u can own a bag of rice. Now tell me, u go Dey chop the raw rice only ?
Imagine a Camry made 15 years ago is selling for fúcking 6meter toks, shey na life be that?..

In my shop now, I don tell my sale boy to dey update me first before him go sell any market I go quickly ask for price from my plug before selling. Wetin funny pass be say , most time , to restock , you’ll need to add money . Na life be that ?

An extended fam member was sick days ago and when it time to pay the bills , I collected it thinking it’s just chicken change I go chest , I see bills my heart cut, I sha fagidi pay am then stopped picking calls afterwards cos e pass wetin I dey think , I stylishly asked dem nurse say why e cost like this,she said ‘ u no Dey Nigeria ? Everything don cost as Dollar don cost nah’… bro wetin concern dollar concern hospital ? grin

Pot of soup wey my woman go arrange for 4k before is now 10k and Walai talai she no scam me. Na before I Dey tell am to recount her experience at the market in the name of ‘gisting’ na lie o , I one use style see wether she chop me grin 😄
And the reality is, even if you manage to beat the inflation due to dollar edging, trust me, if you Dey waka, Dey look back o…

My intention of saving in dollars these days in all honesty is just to reduce inflation effect on my money , not necessarily profit( cos if you look at it very well, you’re not gaining o ).

17 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by darthv: 2:13am On Jan 28
lrman:

Na mumu that one be na..I pray the rate even gets to 5000naira sef
you sound stupid.

If the rate increases to 5k get ready to buy things in the market 4.5times more expensive since Una no get sense.
See the kind people we get for that country.
Selfish lots

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialSam(m): 3:48am On Jan 28
Hi People, how real is this? Can I withdraw this?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:42am On Jan 28
seanwilliam:
Honestly speaking, there’s no side you’ll support on this and not appear as ‘evil’ . At some point, I was praying for dollar to rise massively against naira , but now, I swear I’m praying against it even though most of my savings are in dollars. You’re still going to use your profit to buy “ owongogo”. Trust me ehn, the disadvantage pass the advantage.

Imagine an iPhone 14 Pro Max which is not supposed to be more than 800k is now almost 1.3m for base memory brand new… a bag of rice is now 65k, not being able to afford a bag of rice with minimum wage is the worst thing that can happen to a country . It means you’ll work for two months without spending a penny before u can own a bag of rice. Now tell me, u go Dey chop the raw rice only ?
Imagine a Camry made 15 years ago is selling for fúcking 6meter toks, shey na life be that?..

In my shop now, I don tell my sale boy to dey update me first before him go sell any market I go quickly ask for price from my plug before selling. Wetin funny pass be say , most time , to restock , you’ll need to add money . Na life be that ?

An extended fam member was sick days ago and when it time to pay the bills , I collected it thinking it’s just chicken change I go chest , I see bills my heart cut, I sha fagidi pay am then stopped picking calls afterwards cos e pass wetin I dey think , I stylishly asked dem nurse say why e cost like this,she said ‘ u no Dey Nigeria ? Everything don cost as Dollar don cost nah’… bro wetin concern dollar concern hospital ? grin

Pot of soup wey my woman go arrange for 4k before is now 10k and Walai talai she no scam me. Na before I Dey tell am to recount her experience at the market in the name of ‘gisting’ na lie o , I one use style see wether she chop me grin 😄
And the reality is, even if you manage to beat the inflation due to dollar edging, trust me, if you Dey waka, Dey look back o…

My intention of saving in dollars these days in all honesty is just to reduce inflation effect on my money , not necessarily profit( cos if you look at it very well, you’re not gaining o ).

Someone that finally gets the point.. we are even feeling the heat too already. Bag of rice is already above 50k..do you know that ordinary bottle water is now 150naira ?? Do you know that ordinary garri that used to be a common man food in those days is now expensive too ?? Do you know how much they fill gas now ?? Ordinary bread is now expensive , you cannot eat 200naira bread and be okay , corolla 2005/2006 model is now up to 3.5 million and above , now imagine how much they will say lexus and benz and co.. do you know that even ordinary fruits are getting more expensive ?? And guess what?? The minimum wage is not increasing despite the whole inflation and currency issue.

There is a saying that a rich man among poor people is still a poor person too. ...if you like make 5x profit when dollar keeps rising , if more and more people in your family becomes poor or poorer , you will still carry the burden too and you will feel it too except if you do not have family or you do not even care if they die sef...

Not that other idiot telling me that I am selling at the current price ...where in my previous comment did I say I was not selling at the price ?? I guess the illiterate don't even understand the meaning of "including me" ..

The point i made earlier was that whether directly or indirectly we all will later look like the evil..and I made the discussion so that we can all have a meaningful discussion if there could be a possible solution at least on the P2P market...but instead of that fool to make meaningful contribution or just keep mute if he cannot say anything concerning the topic , he started shouting why are you selling too at that price bla bla bla..whenever he sees my moniker, he suddenly starts having epilepsy over my comment..the mad man have not even made any comment since almost three weeks but whenever he sees my moniker like this he will quickly use his alt moniker and start talking nonsense.. but I love the fact that did not have the mind to even use his original moniker to quote me..he knows I will finish him on the moniker till we both chop ban and he does not want to chop ban because he won't be able to scam people via DMs on that same moniker ....

Watch how the idiot will still quote me to abuse me..his moniker was not mentioned but he is aware that he is truly an idiot so he will respond..he knows the tag his name is carrying already.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:46am On Jan 28
darthv:
you sound stupid.

If the rate increases to 5k get ready to buy things in the market 4.5times more expensive since Una no get sense.
Selfish lots

I swear very stupid and his fellow friend in the realm of stupidity is busy vomiting anywhere talking nonsense of how he is doing business trading usd as if he is the only trader in the world, an empty barrel making so much noise , if you check well na the fool might just have 10$ as capital ..the same 10$ which he got from scamming people with his original moniker..ever since I started exposing his scams on this thread he got mad and started using his alt moniker to attack me..let me just say ordinary "hi" on this thread he will quickly quote me .. grin but I am here to stay, no bullying will make me stop exposing idiots like him who are looking for preys..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:48am On Jan 28
OfficialSam:
Hi People, how real is this? Can I withdraw this?
Which wallet is this ?? Binance wallet ??

If this is your own binance wallet , it means you have 60 BNB on your binance wallet according to the screenshot you showed us here and you can convert it to dollars if the binance account belongs to you... 1 BNB is up to 300$ and above ..so 60BNB will be more than $18000...

And if the wallet is not yours , trust me you are about to be scammed , who will have $18000 and will go and tell you to withdraw it..??

If the wallet is yours, please do not reply any DMs here on nairaland that will claim that they want to help you withdraw it.. if you need help, just contact the binance customer care..simple...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 6:56am On Jan 28
Calm down ...that's a watch only wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:59am On Jan 28
darthv:
you sound stupid.

Selfish lots

Shut up joor

I only stated my wish concerning the usd because I will make huge profits ,and omobola121 and doyin01 and other people too have made opinion against it and I perfectly understand their point of view and the points are valid even though I do not totally agree with all they said , I agree with most things they said.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 7:00am On Jan 28
doyin01:

Which wallet is this ?? Binance wallet ??

But If the screenshot is from your own binance wallet , it means you have 60 BNB on your binance wallet according to the screenshot you showed us here and you can convert it to dollars if the binance account belongs to you... 1 BNB is up to 300$ and above ..so 60BNB will be more than $18000...

And if the wallet is not yours , trust me you are about to be scammed , who will have $18000 and will go and tell you to withdraw it..??

If the wallet is yours, please do not reply any DMs here on nairaland that will claim that they want to help you withdraw it.. if you need help, just contact the binance customer care..simple...

grin grin The bolded though. ...na true sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 8:27am On Jan 28
kiss
We don talk everything finish
Wetin be the solution to this dollar thing?...
Because it will still keep going up
Sadly No solution...
We just adapt and move on

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 8:51am On Jan 28
Siberia01:
kiss
We don talk everything finish
Wetin be the solution to this dollar thing?...
Because it will still keep going up
Sadly No solution...
We just adapt and move on
There are solutions

https://www.thecable.ng/naira-float-how-to-stop-the-local-currency-from-drowning-us-all/amp

https://punchng.com/sustainable-solutions-to-current-forex-challenges/

Some of the solutions can be found on those links..

But our leaders are not ready to fight this problem because some of them are benefitting from it...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 10:42am On Jan 28
See person with full sense na. Well understood Boss!

seanwilliam:

(1) (2) (3) ... (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) ... (3647) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: XaToXi, RaphaellaDD(f), omopretty1, Kingcr477(m), mhizsimi(f), Tflex01 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.