Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3373224 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) (3487) (3488) ... (3679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realmrsean: 9:24am On Jan 29
Spider20:
The way P2P guys on Binance keep manipulating Dollar price is alarming,
I think BINANCE should look into this.

Very soon It could get up to #3000 to$1
shut up bro and go and eat shit.. everytime binance this binance that, don't you idiots get tired?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realmrsean: 9:25am On Jan 29
FuckingNaira:
CBN should close down all Domicilary account in Nigeria

CBN Policy by febuary will shock everyone
you re an idiot for this suggestion

Let them close Dom acc because of their own failure

Brain 🧠 dead

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 9:34am On Jan 29
Spider20:

🤣

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by UnbeatableKing: 9:38am On Jan 29
henrycryptmento:
dm for link
Please, send the whatsapp group link to: sewlotlad413@fuwamofu.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuckjesusandgod: 9:44am On Jan 29
Chai! Omo people dey this foral o, see comment.
FYI, some people use that dom account to get their salaries from various foreign jobs. It's not everyobe that owns a dorm account is sabotaging the economy.

FuckingNaira:

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuckjesusandgod: 9:46am On Jan 29
It cost you nothing to be polite. The energy we show is who we are. Peace!

Realmrsean:
shut up bro and go and eat shit.. everytime binance this binance that, don't you idiots get tired?

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 11:47am On Jan 29
Naira falling hard undecided . Well thank God man pikin is earning in $$$ if not it would have been premium tears. Only God knows Howard the Nigeria will get to by December undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mh53(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29
Does anyone think the latest news from china about the $300B liquidation of Evergrande affect the market? NYSE will open in less than 4hours and the last time they defaulted on their loan, it affected the US stock market and made BTC bleed for a few days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 08dominic: 1:58pm On Jan 29
Hello please, has anyone bought crypto USDT on binance with their dollar (gtbank) card?

is it possible and how much was the transaction fee?

Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 2:20pm On Jan 29
Polkadot Price Breaks Out Of Its Important Level! DOT Price Hints A Jump Of 20%?

Author: Elena R

After trading sideways for about a week, the Polkadot price breaks out of its resistance level, indicating a bullish influence in the crypto industry. On the other hand, the DOT token has recorded a loss of over 19% this month, highlighting a mixed sentiment in the market.

The Polkadot price traded in a closed range between $8.141 and $8.707 for a brief period, following which the bulls lost power and the DOT price experienced a correction of approximately 12%.

The price experienced a minor bounce back at the support level, but the rally was short-lived as the bears overpowered the bulls, resulting in a correction of over 16% in valuation. Following this, the price traded between $6.791 and $7.485 for a period.

As the market gained momentum, the bulls recorded a jump of 28%, after which it faced rejection at $8.707. After this, the price constantly traded under a bearish influence and broke down multiple support levels.

The Polkadot price tested its crucial support level of $6.098, but the bulls held the price strong above the level, resulting in it trading in a closed space between $6.098 and $6.791.

Recently, the price successfully broke out of its important resistance level, indicating a rise in the bull power within the crypto space.

Will DOT Price Increase?

The RSI displays a sharp fall in the chart, suggesting increased selling pressure in the crypto industry for the coin. Further, the averages show a high possibility of a bearish convergence, highlighting a bearish influence in the market.

If the bulls hold the price above the support level of $6.791, the DOT token will test its resistance level of $7.485 soon. Maintaining the price at that level will set the stage for Polkadot to attempt to test its upper resistance level of $8.141 in the coming time.

Negatively, if the bears regain power, the DOT token will test its support level of $6.791. Moreover, if the bears continue to dominate the market, it will plunge and prepare to test its lower support level of $6.098 this week.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yemmit90: 2:34pm On Jan 29
Hotice085:

The problem be say why everybody de look for dollars?
We can't survive like this, but for those thinking the continue fall of rhe naira will bring them more profit their foolishness no get part 2
The CBN Governor last week said the naira is seriously under valued and this is true, people are only using speculation to crash the naira and not real economic factors like "supply/demand, manufacturing, etc"
Buying and selling of dollars is now for every gbogbo ti gbogbo who thinks say Dem fit blow over night.
As people now rush to save in dollars I see the government coming out with some drastic measures, if Dangote and the oil marketers will deal in naira it will affect the naira positively so bro as you de save in dollar make you de shine your eyes becos the cabals for dis naija no like make citizens de enjoy

All CBN management and staffs, commercial banks, politicians, elites, big companies, as well as ordinary Nigerians are the real problem of Naira falls. These set of people simply buy at parallel market and sell to BDC. With the way every Tom and Harry now saving and trading dollars, I no see any hope for our currency again. If care is not taking, it might hit 5000 by December.

Forgot all their excuses and stories, if they want to totally solve the problem today, they will do it. What is stopping them from creating naira enabling sending app that will automatically exchange naira to dollar. You can send Dollar to Naira account from anywhere in the world but you cant reasonably do the same from Nigeria to anywhere in the world, is that not madness and stupidity on the side of our financial houses?

Let every bank create a naira enabling sending app and see BDC die a natural died.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PuristForest: 4:20pm On Jan 29
santos123:
Can you guys just discuss the market situation,abeg?
https://discord.g g/6vxW4BNc (remove the space between the g's)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 6:02pm On Jan 29
Omo looks like the train has moved a little early. Entered Ordi, Sats and Sand this evening. Fingers crossed.

If in doubt, check the 3day & 1 week BTC chart. We’re clearly on an uptrend. Chaii I haven’t checked my charts for a while now. Should have entered last week.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 6:06pm On Jan 29
FuckingNaira:

Thrash!!!!.

They should look for a way to curb the free fall of naira. Let the naira start crashing they wouldn't need to tell anyone to sell their dollars .

Absolute bonkers.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by studentofTruth: 7:30pm On Jan 29
iLegendd:
Coinbase is the worst exchange for foreigners. Always forming boss. I had an account with them back in those days, but never used it. They act too secretive, segregative and restrictive like the American government.

If you want to know the exchange a coin is, type it on CMC app, click it, click on Market and you'll see all of them. If you want to know if it's on derivatives, click on it.

thanks, boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 8:20pm On Jan 29
Allthelight:
It is looking like the january effect is almost over.... Time will tell in a few days
january effect is over
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 8:47pm On Jan 29
lrman:

Yet you will still sell dollars at the x5 if it gets there , why can't you say No i am a patriotic Nigerian and I will not be like other people who are happy with it. I won't sell at such high price i will sell at 100naira..I want to be different

So for someone who wants it to reach ×5 and you that will still sell it at the same exorbitant price..what is the difference between them?? Why do we like deceiving each other in this country , don't you know that someone that made a wish and those who took advantage of the wish are now the same thing ?? The time that I will say you are different from me is when you refuse to sell the dollars at ridiculous price that people are wishing for , we are both going to sell it at the ridiculous price , so why are you saying anyone normal will not wish bla bla bla , so if those wanting the dollar to keep rising is not normal , what about the person that still keep taking advantage of the rising dollar?? Are they not both there for the profit ?? I wishing for x5 is only thinking about the profit , you selling at high price is also thinking about the profit , so??

If you are not thinking about the profit , why can't you sell at 200naira and see if people will not rush you ,or will you be arrested if you sell it at 200naira ?? Sell at low price so that you can be considered as a normal person that is not happy with the present rate but you won't do that I guess
This person arguing with you is a waste of time. You dy make argument taya pesin. You faculty of reason is in the same level as that of an adolescent. You argument is just moving in circles.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 11:44pm On Jan 29
Realmrsean:
you re an idiot for this suggestion

Let them close Dom acc because of their own failure

Brain 🧠 dead
Imb.cile Bleep off
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 4:23am On Jan 30
Bitcoin always do the unexpected

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 6:18am On Jan 30
FuckingNaira:

Desperate times require desperate measures. We need very desperate and crude tactics to keep the situation under control. Emefiele was a very corrupt and irresponsible CBN governor. However, he has a better understanding of how to manage the exchange rate better than the current governor.

The current CBN governor only understands academic and bretton woods policies. Those policies usually don’t work in Nigeria because of the peculiarity of our economy and people. It’s time to go back to the crude tactics of the Emefiele era.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 6:35am On Jan 30
Fuckjesusandgod:
Chai! Omo people dey this foral o, see comment.
FYI, some people use that dom account to get their salaries from various foreign jobs. It's not everyobe that owns a dorm account is sabotaging the economy.

It’s so easy to call people abusive names simply because we can’t reason with them. If all of us continue to change every single Naira we earn to dollar only to save them in dom accounts instead of using same for productive purposes that can earn more forex for the country, how then do you think we can bring down the exchange rate and strengthen the Naira?

The dollars we keep buying and saving in dom accounts, where do you think it is coming from? You guys really think the CBN governor has a magic wand to create dollars to satisfy everyone’s need?

Dollar is now over N1400 and Nigerians are still mopping up all available dollar supply in the market. That goes to show that people are making money from the local economy as making money in Naira is not the problem. Now, how do you guys think we can sustain the purchasing power of the local currency if all of use keep converting Naira to dollar for majorly speculative reasons? Will keeping money in dom accounts generate more dollars for the next set of guys who also want to buy dollars for same speculative reasons?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:51am On Jan 30
seunmsg:

It’s so easy to call people abusive names simply because we can’t reason with them. If all of us continue to change every single Naira we earn to dollar only to save them in dom accounts instead of using same for productive purposes that can earn more forex for the country, how then do you think we can bring down the exchange rate and strengthen the Naira?

The dollars we keep buying and saving in dom accounts, where do you think it is coming from? You guys really think the CBN governor has a magic wand to create dollars to satisfy everyone’s need?

Dollar is now over N1400 and Nigerians are still mopping up all available dollar supply in the market. That goes to show that people are making money from the local economy as making money in Naira is not the problem. Now, how do you guys think we can sustain the purchasing power of the local currency if all of use keep converting Naira to dollar for majorly speculative reasons? Will keeping money in dom accounts generate more dollars for the next set of guys who also want to buy dollars for same speculative reasons?

Sorry to come into the discussion

The only reason why everyone uses dom account is only to keep dollars or send ?? What about those who do online business and the only way they can receive payment is PayPal or a dom account ?? More like saying let's stop producing cars because so many people are using cars to cause accidents..

Will people keep dollars when they know there won't be much demands for it ?? For example if we majorly export and hardly import , demands for dollars will automatically reduce drastically...when supply is more than demand , the price will be made to come down ,simple economics..but in the case of Nigeria we import 90% and 10% export so there will always be huge demands for dollars and when demand is more than supply, what happens next ?? The price will rise..simple economics..as long as our economy stays this way , dollars will keep rising because the demands keep rising and the supply is not even enough for the demands and it can never be enough..just those that want to travel out alone needs so much dollars.. I have not even mentioned importers oooo , I have not mentioned the oil imports too ooooo even the federal government already made it clear that dangote refineries can only refine 30% of the total crude oil..so i do not know why some people are thinking that naira wil automatically become strong simply because of dangote refinery..as if dangote opened the refinery for charity..he is there is to make money , not to save naira or help dollars..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 7:00am On Jan 30
lrman:

And who told you the only reason why everyone uses dom account is only to keep dollars or send ?? What about those who do online business and the only way they can receive payment is PayPal or a dom account ?? More like saying let's stop producing cars because so many people are using cars to cause accidents..

I’m not saying all dom accounts should be closed. However, a lot of the dom accounts are for speculative savings. I’m not against those who have a genuine need to open a don account for their businesses. Those ones should be encouraged because they earn forex for the country.

See, we have a supply problem and that’s bad enough. We can’t meet the demand for forex by legitimate businesses who want to use forex for productive purposes because we are not earning enough dollars to meet the demands. Now, speculators are complicating an already bad situation by going after the few available dollars and thereby driving the exchange rate crazy.

So, what’s the solution in the short term since we all know we are not going to magically increase dollar supply to the country anytime soon?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 7:10am On Jan 30
seunmsg:

I’m not saying all dom accounts should be closed. However, a lot of the dom accounts are for speculative savings. I’m not against those who have a genuine need to open a don account for their businesses. Those ones should be encouraged because they earn forex for the country.

I understand the angle you are coming from and your point is valid but the speculative savings will continue to happen as long as those hoarders know that the demands for dollars will keep rising ...hoarders will hardly keep something that is not even requested by people, when people are not even demanding for the dollars the hoarders are hoarding , the so called hoarders will be forced to sell it at a lower price so that their dollars will not stay idle for long while they keep making loss..

Let me paint a scenario. You bought dollars at 800naira , same way many people did the same thing..you want to sell it at 1200naira and no one is even interested in buying at all , and even those that want to buy starts doing Shakara because they do not really have much interest in buying it at the first place, so they price it down and say they want to pay 700naira..and it continue that way for a very long time , you need the customers or else your dollars is useless because if no one is buying it from you , then there is no profit to make ..you are not buying dollars because you want to use it to design your house ..as a business person you will have to bow down to that reality at that moment and you will sell to your customers at the rate that all of them are willing to buy, that makes the price to come down to that 700naira..the cycle goes on and on until it reduces totally..so in other words, people keep hoarding because they know there will always be huge demands for what they are keeping..you will never want to keep something that you know people will not buy if you are a business person

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 9:10am On Jan 30
Riding the gainers cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 9:57am On Jan 30
Are you looking for "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and we also buy in bulk at the Rate of N1250 - N1300/$

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/how-sell-skrill-naira-nigeria/1#128071561

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260.

YOU CAN ALSO TRADE YOUR PI, CORE & other Crypto with us

Thank you.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:15am On Jan 30
nna777:
Naira isn’t dropping anytime soon. Until Jan/Feb when demand will cool off. We’re headed unfortunately to #1500 by Dec. this isn’t a buy signal. DYOR!!!

I remember putting out this post October last year.
Why are we arguing over what we have no control over?
Trading/investment is all about taking advantage of opportunities no emotions attached.

Would we say because the leadership of the country have not done things right over the years, we will now suffer because we want to be patriotic?

The Odds are always against the citizens but whereby I see an opportunity, I will take advantage of it. Besides this is just another market cycle. Our naira will appreciate when speculation are done. For now unfortunately we observe.

Let’s not also miss the reason for this thread - To position ourselves so we can take advantage of this bullish season. It will be very painful if you miss out on both.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:40am On Jan 30
Spider20:

Again with P2P. Who tell you say P2p did something to Naira? Did you not see the party we had where that widow turn 50? Musicians who went there were paid 400,000 USD each. Rooms were rented for 800 USD each . flight were chartered... Nigerians who were invited paid tickets to go there.

Look at Dino Malayes' party in Dubai. Look at that party....and these are the ones we know of.

Do you think that the USD that is being spent just appeared in these peoples pockets undecided It is something that leaves Nigerian in order to fetch them that money.

We need to stop blaming external factors and other people. We need to blame ourselves.
Everything that is happening to Naira is from Nigeria.

P2p and crypto is the only thing that save us from these politicians.

A young man asked me for iphone 13 last year, I gave him the money in USDT to buy it for himself, he look the money, him nor fit just pack am go give person for one phone so he converted it to P2P play. All the craziness happening in Nigeria is not affecting his money as we speak. He even used it to import some goods from UK, sell and convert it back to p2p by changing money for people.

If not P2p, too much death could have been in Nigeria at this time.

.. We are going to 3k/USD and once we are there, it will be 5k next.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30
How do I change this chart. I want the green candle to go up and not down and the red candle to go down and not up?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:40pm On Jan 30
FuckingNaira:

The shock will only affect those who are less informed about the future. Cryptocurrency isn’t just about money, it’s about disruption. The Central Banks will become obsolete. Many ties will become rags

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:41pm On Jan 30
santos123:
How do I change this chart. I want the green candle to go up and not down and the red candle to go down and not up?

It’s easy, sir. Just flip and turn your display upside down.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30
1500, the psychological number
nna777:

I remember putting out this post October last year.
Why are we arguing over what we have no control over?
Trading/investment is all about taking advantage of opportunities no emotions attached.

Would we say because the leadership of the country have not done things right over the years, we will now suffer because we want to be patriotic?

The Odds are always against the citizens but whereby I see an opportunity, I will take advantage of it. Besides this is just another market cycle. Our naira will appreciate when speculation are done. For now unfortunately we observe.

Let’s not also miss the reason for this thread - To position ourselves so we can take advantage of this bullish season. It will be very painful if you miss out on both.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) (3487) (3488) ... (3679) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: tesolat, Kendrick654(m), snifferlee, seanwilliam(m), ultrazone(m), sweetveek(m), Tflex01, Alexas58 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.