Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3323574 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) ... (3656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:40pm On Feb 15
IamKollinx:
It's saying already use referral code, can't sign up..

I will get you one soon if you are yet to get one....or anyone with a code should drop.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hier(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15
Incognito9:

I don't have a group and I don't want to create one.

But I dey this telegram my boss create

The link 👇

https:///thepeoplegroup

I fit get you number abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrimoto(m): 5:33pm On Feb 15
FlashDboy:

Chai, omo, guys go miss ur updates oooo. Your updates are sure odds.

I will message this email now.
No be lie. Graceglory updates na sure odds wey need little patience.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15
GRACEGLORY:

Omo, na from deep in my sleep I hear $50 😂😂😂
graceglorytvs@gmail.com
With those your good analysis, $50 supposed be a pass for you na.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:01pm On Feb 15
Evaloyal2J:
cheesy this one touch me die. Chikaka my brother/sister. You forgot us wey our portfolio no reach 10$cheesy but still come around and feel @ home.
@ our daddy GO Graceglory, Mabinu, Ejoo, bikozienu🙏
My Sister, Nor vex, I remember, Plenty better people they here, even the new one wey be" Two" but the shock of that post catch me. Nor worry days of 10 USD are numbered. Make we see how e go go first.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 8:01pm On Feb 15
Fastt:

Dec 5 , when this post was made.
Btc is now 81 million.
Oggy inu is dead .

83000000 million now.
OgogoroFreak:
With those your good analysis, $50 supposed be a pass for you na.

grin.
There are levels to this game. You won't tell someone with 10k USD to buy sh1tcoin with less than 3k liquidity.

Most shitcoins diehards fans na 40, 50 USD dem dey run.

Makes sense buying sh1tcoins than BTC.

How ever some alts have proven useful, but I won't suggest dumping more than 30% on all alts combined.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:17pm On Feb 15
A potential airdrop I will be dropping tonight is from
➜ @Unagi_studio, which raised $12 million from Binance Labs and others.

➜ Unagi studio is a game development studio started by former Ubisoft employees.

Join here: https://whitelist.personajourney.io?r=kc2ifi (Chat the AI bot...the process below will be done one after the other. Click on Whitelist access. Easy)

» Connect Twitter
» Connect Wallet
» Connect Discord
» Do activities

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15
$UNA Airdrop Confirmed! Deadline March 2024

twosquare:
A potential airdrop I will be dropping tonight is from
➜ @Unagi_studio, which raised $12 million from Binance Labs and others.

➜ Unagi studio is a game development studio started by former Ubisoft employees.

Join here: https://whitelist.personajourney.io?r=kc2ifi (Chat the AI bot...the process below will be done one after the other. Click on Whitelist access. Easy)

» Connect Twitter
» Connect Wallet
» Connect Discord
» Do activities
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 9:01pm On Feb 15

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15
twosquare:
tongue tongue

$HIGH
Who got this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 9:23pm On Feb 15
twosquare:
Who got this?
Be like na only u o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:40pm On Feb 15
If we have the price of BTC close below the $51,600, a retrace to the $48,300 will kick in. Until then, $53K is on the table.

Trust me guys, people are eager to buy than to sell. We’re buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:43pm On Feb 15
GRACEGLORY:
For those who would want to hear...
There won't be another bull run like this one, so this is your final shot. As usual, bitcoin will recur every four years after this run, but the issue is that volatility won't be as high as it is now. From $69k to $15.500–52K and beyond, that range won't recur. The market will be so steady that it will take years to generate gains that may change your life.

We’ve been through the thick and thin. the dark clouds were thicker, but now, see the light at the end of the tunnel. We made it guys. We broke through it all.

Gents, I am about to step back from this; my goal was to motivate you to go on another run after the bear season. I'll be withdrawing shortly after achieving it. High time I got back to my TV flipping (https://www.nairaland.com/4403197/barely-used-smart-web-2.0/199)

BTC 53K incoming…. API3 targets $6

Edited
After all, in the bull season, everyone is a genius.

Almost not enough

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:46pm On Feb 15
Chikacha:

Oga Graceglory, I nor go beg you make you nor leave us but hear me out a little bit.

This thread so, we have stayed strong, chasing the bears away, and people like you, navigating us to the right places.... a few mistakes here and there but nothing compared to the wins. If not people like You, that our brother wey sacrifice his 100 USD, Mazi wey dey continue call portfolio amount here...Plus so many better people wey I nor call, no real ginger here... Think about the scams of all shapes and sizes wey fit happen here.....like anyone go automatically become right and newbies go dey fall yakata. undecided .. on top this economy.

Last bull, e get one guy wey just dey draw graphs up an dan for this thread, nor gree person hear word. As bear come like this, puuuff!! he vanish like black powder....

If you go now, another person go come. We need someone like Doyin wey go dey attack scams direct without remorse, me wey go sight them from far, Bola, wey go change the money, Mazi to dey call Money amount, to remind us of possibilities, and better fundamentals from someone like you to push it forward.
Even though we go still make am without coming here, can you imagine how much more we could make and people that would make it from your information and safety? If next bear market we dash a few newbie better capital to start , it won't be a waste nau. Think am my man.

Abeg make we finish one complete circle together, make we see the difference .....and make a difference.

Plus more people go buy and watch TV by then. cheesy

My Sister, Nor vex, I remember, Plenty better people they here, even the new one wey be" Two" but the shock of that post catch me. Nor worry days of 10 USD are numbered. Make we see how e go go first.

😂😂😂😂

You’re stubborn.
We Dey together bro.

🫶🏽

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:47pm On Feb 15
ThegreatDon:

Thanks
Can api3 pull 100x considering the current mc

API3 could hit a $100, and above, don’t doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Angela90: 10:54pm On Feb 15
lrman:

Which bull run are you still waiting for ?? Bull run have started since...do they need to announce to you before you know?? Bitcoin is just 33% near ATH and you are still saying when major bull run begins.so what is happening is what??

You can only confirm that bull run has started when previous ATH has been broken. That may still take 2 months to occur. Even when BTC breaks ATH, it might still take another one month for Alts rally to start.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Offpointng: 11:04pm On Feb 15
Fastt:

Dec 5 , when this post was made. Btc is now 81 million. Oggy inu is dead.
GRACEGLORY never give us update say Oggyinu don die

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15
clems88:
guy go and buy sushi. It's just $1 last all time was $24
still accumulating the sushi??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Halastershang(m): 2:44am On Feb 16
Key pump incoming. Sorry scratch that
Badger pump incoming
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnwrite(m): 7:31am On Feb 16
Pls am really interested in this crypto stuff
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:38am On Feb 16
Keeping this for reminder:

"Altcoins (Exclude ETH) will reach $1.5T in mid 2025, and reach peak there. Altcoins had a strong 588 days of accumulation period before recent breakout

This is a projection for the absolute big picture. Come back in a year and half, and see what happened."

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by psalm68(m): 10:10am On Feb 16
[quote author=GRACEGLORY post=128476760]

Oga GRACEGLORY, where you wan leave us go now. You have been one hell of a motivating factor in this space.
If I never buy you gift no mean say I no go still do am . Please bro, don't leave

ps.
Guys if you are still not on the $COQinu train please you still have the chance. Don't fade this

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tyup(m): 10:50am On Feb 16
FuckingNaira:
I don't understand what do you mean by that can you better explain

Ok like Yk BTC got ETF heard ETH got ETF to. so I'm asking does Binance smart chain got ETF?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 11:32am On Feb 16
twosquare:
Keeping this for reminder:

"Altcoins (Exclude ETH) will reach $1.5T in mid 2025, and reach peak there. Altcoins had a strong 588 days of accumulation period before recent breakout

This is a projection for the absolute big picture. Come back in a year and half, and see what happened."

That will be super big bro. Considering altcoins market (excluding ETH) is just about 300-350 bill usd.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:45am On Feb 16
FlashDboy:

Chai, omo, guys go miss ur updates oooo. Your updates are sure odds.

I will message this email now.

Bro. I see your hand. I’m most grateful for your generosity in return.

Without requesting, tricking or cunning anyone to join a paid group (as so many do, even when they have nothing substantial to offer other than to con people into filling their stomachs), or made demands for certain amounts of money to give irrelevant guides, with my sincere contributions to the space day and night, both when asked and especially when not asked, should I refuse a kind gesture in return, given that it represent love, especially when it comes from brothers who appreciates what I've been doing. ❓

Afe11, FlashDboy and everyone in this space who appreciate my contributions even with their encouraging comments…

My GOD will reward you even further.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16
S/o to Graceglory, Twosquare, Nna77, Ilegend and more i cant readily remember your handles. Even Seanwilliams(although baba no dey contribute anything tongue)
Mehn, I really really appreciate what y'all do here. This statements is an understatement really, you guys are beyond amazing. I religiously and judiciously eat up every and any information's passed and it has added value to my life. Thanks sirs. I appreciate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:41pm On Feb 16

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:31pm On Feb 16
GRACEGLORY:

API3 could hit a $100, and above, don’t doubt it.

This is one of the tokens one could regret not buying. And Pyth, and DOT

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16
Na money we need to invest now...

Can't bag all....and yes, it is a great contender....
GRACEGLORY:

This is one of the tokens one could regret not buying. And Pyth, and DOT

(1) (2) (3) ... (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) ... (3656) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DrAkpamudehe, ejosh4(m), leo047, Deasegun19(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.