Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285862 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:03pm On Feb 16
twosquare:
Na money we need to invest now...

Can't bag all....and yes, it is a great contender....

Sir
The idea is to take little profits from the bags that have rallied a littLe or still in the process, and buy some some of the tokens or coins that are still in their accumulation phase before they wake up. For those that have VTHO, VET take profits spill into good projects that are yet to wake up

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 4:12pm On Feb 16
GRACEGLORY:

Bro. I see your hand. I’m most grateful for your generosity in return.

Without requesting, tricking or cunning anyone to join a paid group (as so many do, even when they have nothing substantial to offer other than to con people into filling their stomachs), or made demands for certain amounts of money to give irrelevant guides, with my sincere contributions to the space day and night, both when asked and especially when not asked, should I refuse a kind gesture in return, given that it represent love, especially when it comes from brothers who appreciates what I've been doing. ❓

Afe11, FlashDboy and everyone in this space who appreciate my contributions even with their encouraging comments…

My GOD will reward you even further.

You deserve it and more...you were consistent on this thread with your opinions and analysis and most importantly you know how to motivate one in this crypto market , you were among the few people who made alot of people stay on this thread during the deadly bear market without giving up...most especially on bitcoin , you were always optimistic about the market..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 4:14pm On Feb 16
Dollar is currently above 1650naira , who did we offend in this country
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SegZ24(m): 4:17pm On Feb 16
GRACEGLORY do you think Matic will hit the $1 mark??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 5:01pm On Feb 16
GRACEGLORY:

This is one of the tokens one could regret not buying. And Pyth, and DOT

Got me a bit of all 3. I'm allowed to feel optimistic then?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Googledrive12: 5:04pm On Feb 16
Hello investors. I am happy I found this page. I hope to learn and share my little knowledge about crypto investment. Thanks to all that kept this page going and are making sacrifices for the benefits of all of us. You shall reap the reward Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 5:36pm On Feb 16
(update)...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:50pm On Feb 16
SegZ24:
GRACEGLORY do you think Matic will hit the $1 mark??

Matic will hit double digits

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:51pm On Feb 16
Afe11:

Got me a bit of all 3. I'm allowed to feel optimistic then?

Look forward to profits….

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:52pm On Feb 16
doyin01:

You deserve it and more...you were consistent on this thread with your opinions and analysis and most importantly you know how to motivate one in this crypto market , you were among the few people who made alot of people stay on this thread during the deadly bear market without giving up...most especially on bitcoin , you were always optimistic about the market..

You’re the man bro

🫶🏽
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:21pm On Feb 16
DaemoLee:

MEME tokens pumping is always a clear sign to take profits or exit market.
But wait! So many coins hasn't really pumped the way they should since BTC steady uptrend.
It's advisable to ape into coins like that, for long term, even if there's going to be massive correction, those coins would barely take a bow and recover quickly if they do.

The ones I know of that has barely moved: $mbox, $c98, $Forth, $kp3r, $AXS $bnx, $Bond (delist probability), $Ape....

C98
Resistance ahead: $0.32, $2

The target $1
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conner44: 7:38pm On Feb 16
Hello speculative speculators. I am here again. Some of you might have forgotten me but I am just here to remind you all of the same person i was shouting about before.

His name is lrman.

Has he scammed anyone here yet? I can see he's no longer posting as before, why?

Hehehe 😆 I tried to reveal the type of person he is to you all on this page below but many of you shut me up . . . Well, it's your as* on the line not mine.

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/3349#126740908

Till next time when I come back to remind you guys, just be very wary of him. He has up to 20 different accounts he uses in his ulterior dealings around this forum and he has up to 3 that he uses right here on this very thread

Be warned.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16
Abeg ooo, na God I dey use beg una. Make una no start another one this night. Thread is going good at the moment.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:44pm On Feb 16
GRACEGLORY:

😂😂😂😂

You’re stubborn.
We Dey together bro.

🫶🏽
😂 cheesy Na so we see am.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runup: 9:39pm On Feb 16
Incognito9:

T.A 😎
show me way
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hgabai: 9:44pm On Feb 16
Starboytwo:
Na Giveaway remain my chairmen. 😁😁

Let Btc reach 100k first
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 10:24pm On Feb 16
Chikacha:

My Sister, Nor vex, I remember, Plenty better people they here, even the new one wey be" Two" but the shock of that post catch me. Nor worry days of 10 USD are numbered. Make we see how e go go first.
I trust God

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mercysamuelson(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Landowner101(m): 7:46am On Feb 17
GRACEGLORY:

C98
Resistance ahead: $0.32, $2

The target $1

Boss man, you're really a gem 💎.
I've been a silent follower of you posts right from 2021. Nature will keep rewarding you for your good works.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 9:41am On Feb 17
Landowner101:

Boss man, you're really a gem 💎.
I've been a silent follower of you posts right from 2021. Nature will keep rewarding you for your good works.

No cap bro. God bless them for us

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Erikiel(m): 10:39am On Feb 17
Bull run coming soon
Naira heading 2k
Economy crashing

I need to start trading but no funds
Someone should bless my life please

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by willbling(m): 10:47am On Feb 17
Is dym at 6.996 a good price to buy cos I'm seeing a good suuport there. Pls advise
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by powersalesGUY(m): 11:08am On Feb 17
All these thousands of dollars una dey call for here dey fear me, meanwhile some of us never see 2k naira chop lol
Walahi e no easy, God know say I dey try my best
One person should close eye run am for me, God go Bless am 617-204-11-38 Fidelity bank... Abeg make no MOD delete this, if you delete am and eventually hunger Kee me, walahi I go haunt you lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 11:33am On Feb 17
powersalesGUY:
All these thousands of dollars una dey call for here dey fear me, meanwhile some of us never see 2k naira chop lol
Walahi e no easy, God know say I dey try my best
One person should close eye run am for me, God go Bless am 6172041138 Fidelity bank... Abeg make no MOD delete this, if you delete am and eventually hunger Kee me, walahi I go haunt you lol
Token sent successful
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by willbling(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17
willbling:
Is dym at 6.996 a good price to buy cos I'm seeing a good suuport there. Pls advise

Pls gurus in the house
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babygal2020(f): 1:31pm On Feb 17
Pls who has Goespay account? I'm finding it difficult to verify my account. Pls help a sister
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17
i do have. kindly call or whatsapp 0 eight 1 3 7 one six 75 67
Babygal2020:
Pls who has Goespay account? I'm finding it difficult to verify my account. Pls help a sister
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by powersalesGUY(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17
FuckingNaira:

Token sent successful
Thank you bro, but I haven't seen it, please check if it reversed. I just hope this is real, im so down right now, 9ja has failed me. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17
"No one will actually tell you this because it's boring.

Stop trading blindly.

You will never make money if you just ape into shit.

Start looking at the charts.

Actually start planning your trades.

Watch how much more consistent your wins become."

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fhaze(m): 3:54pm On Feb 17
Take a look at this and compare it to keeping naira in the bank

With Jupiter perps liquidity provider JLP you get:

An apy of 100% + and more opportunity if the JLP increases in price

Let's say you put $1k that means in one year you get at least extra $1k + and if JLP prices does a 3x
That's like a $6k

For those that have high liquid and are scared to be a degenerate or throw money into shitters

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 5:32pm On Feb 17
powersalesGUY:
Thank you bro, but I haven't seen it, please check if it reversed. I just hope this is real, im so down right now, 9ja has failed me. God bless you
It was successful, maybe NIBSS is holding the transaction. Let's wait and see how it goes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Measle: 5:34pm On Feb 17
[quote].
You're not far from the truth. I bought when it was on high side last two months or there. Yesterday I bought at 135, 137 and 141 respectively...same yesterday evening it went down to #96, now around 100.99.
Truth is the volatility is as a result of their case with SEC and it has been rectified two days back..I believe they are at their bonus stage to attract investors, after which the will rise back. To me, now is good to invest; if any get mind.[/quote
In order words, how do one get started, where can one grab information before venturing into the trade,to avoid mistakes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.