Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3278945 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 8:30am On Feb 15
Incognito9:

Sold ๐Ÿ˜† Omo

๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Omo who send me sell ๐Ÿฅน
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 8:31am On Feb 15
Runup:

how do you do it, what's your strategy

T.A ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by younglekky19: 8:50am On Feb 15
I have created a crypto group for interested people to learn and participate in AirDrop and crypto trading.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///LKGQr3w93OEGIDttFb85YI
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:10am On Feb 15
Incognito9:
Picked lever and ace last night but forgot to buy lever, just checked market now, man is already printing.

Omo I fomoed in with the little $$ I had now.

it's either you go hard or you go home
futures or spot?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:12am On Feb 15
OgogoroFreak:
People who said bitcoin is already too expensive, It's difficult for btc to do x2 etc ๐Ÿคก

Bitcoin has pumped from 16k to 51k plus. that's over X3. while ur alts are still struggling since then.

Just within 30% more pump, btc will touch a new all time high. grin

Alts coin are scam. The creators are using your money to Increase their bitcoin bag.
altcoins are scams but solana,avax,tia,ntrn and many more have all done more than 3x

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:15am On Feb 15
Chully01:
DYM break this 8.3 make we enter price discovery embarassed
me self tire for am oh,whats your entry price?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 10:18am On Feb 15
GRACEGLORY:

Omo, na from deep in my sleep I hear $50 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
graceglorytvs@gmail.com

Haha. It obviously made you smile. Good one my bro. I sent you a mail already .

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:19am On Feb 15
sheanzy:

I don't why I'm laughing while reading your comment, maybe because I'm already 30x or maybe more than that from Altcoins from late last year to now. If I only invested in btc where I Wan see that kind percentage

I only pity the newbies following your advice, but wetin concern me sef, make I dey enjoy my profit dey smile to bank.

If una Wan dey foolish continue, Las Las Na u and ur family go suffer am

na so i buy guacamole 7$ for phantom wallet last year may or so, the thing dip i come just vex delete the wallet even forget about am, last month wen den dae claim wen token for phantom user, i say make i check weda i qualify, omoo na so i see 100$ for my account oh, showw, guacamole don pump my 7$ to 100$ grin grin grin grin grin and i nor even qualify for the wen airdrop self, i happy die cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 11:54am On Feb 15
Are you looking for "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and we also buy in bulk at the Rate of N1400 - N1500/$

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/how-sell-skrill-naira-nigeria/1#128358161

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260 or click https://linktr.ee/kwitoc

YOU CAN ALSO TRADE YOUR PI, CORE & other Crypto with us

You can also make extra income (N50-100/$) as an affiliate when you serve as middle man between your clients and us

Thank you.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:05pm On Feb 15
ThegreatDon:

You overlook my post of sharing 100x gem Abeg ๐Ÿ™

No, I didnโ€™t. Iโ€™m sorry, sir.

COTI
GAU
CKB

Have 100X potential.

But whatever you buy, make sure you buy API3, DOT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:06pm On Feb 15
Afe11:

Haha. It obviously made you smile. Good one my bro. I sent you a mail already .

Before nko.

Sent.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realmrsean: 12:19pm On Feb 15
2k soon grin grin

Time to ban crypto and binance grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Afe11: 12:52pm On Feb 15
GRACEGLORY:

Before nko.

Sent.

Done. Abeg never leave us yet. I understand that your posts are in no way financial advice, and we are liable for any loss we incur if we follow the updates we get from you guys. But the way you guys post ehn, there's no arrogance about it, except some people here who sound like the knowledge is something to be arrogant about. Put a fish and a monkey in a river and make them race to determine who's smartest , the monkey go die of depression. Do the same with climbing tree and the fish will die of depression. . Just a message to whoever wants to listen. Thank you again guyss kiss kiss kiss

Twosquare and others, either me or another grateful Nigerian will get to you too, soon. We appreciate your efforts alot. Thank you

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Starboytwo(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15
hgabai:
God bless CKB, MYRO & SUPER. These coins have made me become small odogwu ๐Ÿ˜‚
Na Giveaway remain my chairmen. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fhaze(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15
If you don't have at least $10k
I don't think this post is for you

OgogoroFreak:
People who said bitcoin is already too expensive, It's difficult for btc to do x2 etc ๐Ÿคก

Bitcoin has pumped from 16k to 51k plus. that's over X3. while ur alts are still struggling since then.

Just within 30% more pump, btc will touch a new all time high. grin

Alts coin are scam. The creators are using your money to Increase their bitcoin bag.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:13pm On Feb 15
Afe11:

Done. Abeg never leave us yet. I understand that your posts are in no way financial advice, and we are liable for any loss we incur if we follow the updates we get from your guys. But the way you guys post ehn, there's no arrogance about it, except some people here who sound like the knowledge is something to be arrogant about. Put a fish and a monkey in a river and make them race to determine who's smartest , the monkey go die of depression. Do the same with climbing tree and the fish will die of depression. . Just a message to whoever wants to listen. Thank you again guyss kiss kiss kiss

Twosquare and others, either me or another grateful Nigerian will get to you too, soon. We appreciate your efforts alot. Thank you

Received, sir. Thanks a lot for your kindness and the words of encouragement. I do appreciate you, greatly ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fnep2smooth(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15
hello guy.... I'm peter and i build crypto investment and crypto exchanger website. A trial will convince you .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chully01(f): 1:30pm On Feb 15
sweetveek:
me self tire for a9m oh,whats your entry price?

$7.2
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThegreatDon: 1:53pm On Feb 15
GRACEGLORY:

No, I didnโ€™t. Iโ€™m sorry, sir.

COTI
GAU
CKB

Have 100X potential.

But whatever you buy, make sure you buy API3, DOT

Thanks
Can api3 pull 100x considering the current mc

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fungirl89(f): 1:54pm On Feb 15
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:24pm On Feb 15
GRACEGLORY:

Heโ€™s not a maxi, heโ€™s otondo. Even Michael Saylor wonโ€™t say ALTs bawo. What they donโ€™t understand is the transition of the era unto the blockchain. I once talked about tokenisation here. Look at RWA today.

This thing is simple, thereโ€™s Gold, silver, and then Tin, Copper, Lead, Zinc, Iron, Nickel, Chromium, and Aluminum.

cheesy Wallahi all BTC maxis na Otondo, nor be say you talk am. The way them go dey talk am like say na the only truth for this life. See that yeye Satto on X . I wonder what they will do next circle when BTC won't really crash anymore.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 3:08pm On Feb 15
Angela90:
I've been searching for a coin that would give me x5 before the major bull run begins. Do you guys have any suggestions. Any coin on binance and Kucoin.
Which bull run are you still waiting for ?? Bull run have started since...do they need to announce to you before you know?? Bitcoin is just 33% near ATH and you are still saying when major bull run begins.so what is happening is what??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:09pm On Feb 15
GRACEGLORY:
For those who would want to hear...
There won't be another bull run like this one, so this is your final shot. As usual, bitcoin will recur every four years after this run, but the issue is that volatility won't be as high as it is now. From $69k to $15.500โ€“52K and beyond, that range won't recur. The market will be so steady that it will take years to generate gains that may change your life.

Weโ€™ve been through the thick and thin. the dark clouds were thicker, but now, see the light at the end of the tunnel. We made it guys. We broke through it all.

Gents, I am about to step back from this; my goal was to motivate you to go on another run after the bear season. I'll be withdrawing shortly after achieving it. High time I got back to my TV flipping (https://www.nairaland.com/4403197/barely-used-smart-web-2.0/199)

BTC 53K incomingโ€ฆ. API3 targets $6

Edited
After all, in the bull season, everyone is a genius.

Oga Graceglory, I nor go beg you make you nor leave us but hear me out a little bit.

This thread so, we have stayed strong, chasing the bears away, and people like you, navigating us to the right places.... a few mistakes here and there but nothing compared to the wins. If not people like You, that our brother wey sacrifice his 100 USD, Mazi wey dey continue call portfolio amount here...Plus so many better people wey I nor call, no real ginger here... Think about the scams of all shapes and sizes wey fit happen here.....like anyone go automatically become right and newbies go dey fall yakata. undecided .. on top this economy.

Last bull, e get one guy wey just dey draw graphs up an dan for this thread, nor gree person hear word. As bear come like this, puuuff!! he vanish like black powder....

If you go now, another person go come. We need someone like Doyin wey go dey attack scams direct without remorse, me wey go sight them from far, Bola, wey go change the money, Mazi to dey call Money amount, to remind us of possibilities, and better fundamentals from someone like you to push it forward.
Even though we go still make am without coming here, can you imagine how much more we could make and people that would make it from your information and safety? If next bear market we dash a few newbie better capital to start , it won't be a waste nau. Think am my man.

Abeg make we finish one complete circle together, make we see the difference .....and make a difference.

Plus more people go buy and watch TV by then. cheesy

My Sister, Nor vex, I remember, Plenty better people they here, even the new one wey be" Two" but the shock of that post catch me. Nor worry days of 10 USD are numbered. Make we see how e go go first.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by debeey87(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:18pm On Feb 15
Realmrsean:
2k soon grin grin

Time to ban crypto and binance grin

Rest oo.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15
sweetveek:
altcoins are scams but solana,avax,tia,ntrn and many more have all done more than 3x
There are thousands of altcoin out there. Surely some would do magic but you have to be a magician or pure lucky to benefit cos if it's not sol, it could be any other random alt.

So stop playing guess game and stick with btc. Or maybe the big alt like bnb and Eth etc.

Lots of people buy Alts with x100 in their heads but most are not in profit even when these alt do x4 because they already dipped so badly like it's a fall from a cliff.

Hence a X3 on btc would need your alt to do like a X7 to have same effect on your money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 4:04pm On Feb 15
2000 Naira per Dollar is now looking like a piece of cake.

One thing I am sure of is, โ€œif something cannot keep going up forever, it will eventually have to start coming downโ€

The Question is, when will the Naira start coming down?

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 4:06pm On Feb 15
LandMann:
BNB is heading to and will reach at least $360... All other large alts in the top 10 have done at least 1X. But somehow BNB has been trading at low prices probably due to Binance issue with SEC. But now that the dust has settled a bit we will see BNB do it's own 1X before the market will eventually retrace by 30% - 70% (for shitcoins holders)...

Please if you bought cheap start taking profit gradually.

Aged well... Now let's see where we'll go from here now that BNB has done its 1X...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Incognito9: 4:15pm On Feb 15
sweetveek:
futures or spot?

Spot. I hate futures.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:28pm On Feb 15
Chikacha:

Oga Graceglory, I nor go beg you make you nor leave us but hear me out a little bit.

This thread so, we have stayed strong, chasing the bears away, and people like you, navigating us to the right places.... a few mistakes here and there but nothing compared to the wins. If not people like You, that our brother wey sacrifice his 100 USD, Mazi wey dey continue call portfolio amount here...Plus so many better people wey I nor call, no real ginger here... Think about the scams of all shapes and sizes wey fit happen here.....like anyone go automatically become right and newbies go dey fall yakata. undecided .. on top this economy.

Last bull, e get one guy wey just dey draw graphs up an dan for this thread, nor gree person hear word. As bear come like this, puuuff!! he vanish like black powder....

If you go now, another person go come. We need someone like Doyin wey go dey attack scams direct without remorse, me wey go sight them from far, Bola, wey go change the money, Mazi to dey call Money amount, to remind us of possibilities, and better fundamentals from someone like you to push it forward.
Even though we go still make am without coming here, can you imagine how much more we could make and people that would make it from your information and safety? If next bear market we dash a few newbie better capital to start , it won't be a waste nau. Think am my man.

Abeg make we finish one complete circle together, make we see the difference .....and make a difference.

Plus more people go buy and watch TV by then. cheesy
cheesy this one touch me die. Chikaka my brother/sister. You forgot us wey our portfolio no reach 10$cheesy but still come around and feel @ home.
@ our daddy GO Graceglory, Mabinu, Ejoo, bikozienu๐Ÿ™

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlashDboy: 4:37pm On Feb 15
GRACEGLORY:

Omo, na from deep in my sleep I hear $50 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
graceglorytvs@gmail.com

Chai, omo, guys go miss ur updates oooo. Your updates are sure odds.

I will message this email now.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: sweetveek(m), narite, jayce232, OgogoroFreak(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.