Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285275 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 3:17pm On Feb 19
henrycryptmento:
sequence to this, those who I sent mail previously should check their mails for new group link.

Those yet to be added should drop their email address for group link. WhatsApp is banning users adding new numbers to group.

We start tomorrow morning. 22nd January

segun.jolaolu@outlook.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 3:31pm On Feb 19
Are you looking for "where to sell your Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $2 and we also buy in bulk at the Rate of N1500 - N1550/$

CHECK OUR WEB PAGE: https://kwitoc.disha.page

For Proof of Transactions, check HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/7861654/how-sell-skrill-naira-nigeria/1#128522159

WhatsApp Us Via 08038606260 or click https://linktr.ee/kwitoc

YOU CAN ALSO TRADE YOUR PI, CORE & other Crypto with us

Thank you.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 3:42pm On Feb 19
nna777:

Something doesn’t look right with this pump. Alts aren’t syncing with this pump. I have closed my positions. Waiting to short BTC @ 50k or 52k blowoff top.

It’s definitely certain we aren’t going to ATH before halving. Be careful out there.

Btc has reached its resistance @ 52k8. Funds are recycling into Alts. Be patient.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucasinho(m): 4:39pm On Feb 19
Hudson777:
no wahala sha

Hmmm....are you sure about this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TolkowskyCut: 4:46pm On Feb 19
FuckingNaira:

Token sent successful

FuckingNaira:

It was successful, maybe NIBSS is holding the transaction. Let's wait and see how it goes

FuckingNaira:

Imbe.cile f*cks off
You low class yahoo boy seeking attention
Thunder fire your ass there
Werey!!
But
Wait oooo
When did Igbos started doing doing almajiri like this ?

You are wrong!

You should never give a person in need a false expectation if you have no intention to help.

Since you believed powersalesGUY was lying the appropriate thing to have done would have been to call him out immediately or ignore his post (Most people here ignored the post except perhaps Chikacha who issued a warning to beggars on this thread)

What if his story was true and he was genuinely in need of help in an emergency situation, your action made things worse for him because he stopped asking for help from others immediately you said you had sent him some money.

Your action is tantamount to a person offering to render help to an accident victim on the road when in actual fact he has no intention of doing so; by going to the accident scene you have indirectly discouraged others from rendering help since they assume you are already doing it.

Under Law of Tort once you offer to render help to a person in distress you are legally bound to provide such help in full; you can be sued if you fail to do this.

This is just for your info, next time you see such posts you can call the person a scammer or thief or whatever or you can 'just jump and pass', but don't say you will offer help when you have no real intention of doing so!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by neoclassical: 4:48pm On Feb 19
Hey! Have you heard about Kelp? They are building a new global reserve currency and to get people to start using it when it goes live, they are offering free ways to reserve Kelp today. There is no personal limit as to how much you can reserve. As a Welcome Bonus, you can reserve 2,279.48 Kelp right now and all you need to do is download their free mobile app. Here is my personal link to get started

https://link.kelp.finance/5hwk?ref=6seuw0zg8

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 4:54pm On Feb 19
Long or Short ?
nna777:

Btc has reached its resistance @ 52k8. Funds are recycling into Alts. Be patient.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crvrider: 5:10pm On Feb 19
What do you guys think about PIXEL? It is currently traded for about ¢57 on Binance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crvrider: 5:41pm On Feb 19
Crvrider:
What do you guys think about PIXEL? It is currently traded for about ¢57 on Binance.

Now trading for ¢68.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19
Like play like play Dolapo is going to 2k
First time in my life wey I don’t know where I stand wether to be happy or sad..

Koburu , it’s well.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeBruno1: 6:30pm On Feb 19
Hi everyone pls i want to ask the bosses in the house whether can matic reach $1.5?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PuristForest: 6:45pm On Feb 19
DeBruno1:
Hi everyone pls i want to ask the bosses in the house whether can matic reach $1.5?
yes it can. the market is mostly trending now for most assets, at least til btc hits 58-60k. if matic can smash 1.29 sloped resistance, it will open the way for 1.66 (1.618 wave 1)...major resistance is 1.8 and i think it will do it q3/q4.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by whitestar01(m): 6:57pm On Feb 19
Chikacha:

cheesy Today na Sunday.... Have mercy on the weak.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by powersalesGUY(m): 7:17pm On Feb 19
[..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 7:41pm On Feb 19
powersalesGUY:
Bro he will never get it, he is already wired to think like that, watch him bash you as well without going through what you wrote. I have never seen that kind of evil, he deceived me into taking something on credit now I have accrued more debt. What a Narcissistic behavior, to think this is my first ever attempt to ask for help on Nairaland
learn from it too, don't count your eggs until they are hatched.

BTW I just presume it was 2k he sent when he never mentioned 2k

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by powersalesGUY(m): 8:10pm On Feb 19

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fhaze(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19
ayomidan:
The elders, graceglory and Co.

Is it advisable to buy and hold usdt hugely now? or wait if it's gonna drop as not to loose naira value.. Thanks

Use Solana as ur stable coin now better than holding in tether
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realmrsean: 9:09pm On Feb 19
Hi

Eyinne grin

When will cbn crack down on binance grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Codevalley: 9:23pm On Feb 19
Realmrsean:
Hi

Eyinne grin

When will cbn crack down on binance grin
CBN is confused at the moment grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:26pm On Feb 19
ezienyinne@yahoo.com
henrycryptmento:
sequence to this, those who I sent mail previously should check their mails for new group link.

Those yet to be added should drop their email address for group link. WhatsApp is banning users adding new numbers to group.

We start tomorrow morning. 22nd January
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeBruno1: 9:31pm On Feb 19
PuristForest:

yes it can. the market is mostly trending now for most assets, at least til btc hits 58-60k. if matic can smash 1.29 sloped resistance, it will open the way for 1.66 (1.618 wave 1)...major resistance is 1.8 and i think it will do it q3/q4.
Thanks much appreciated
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gentlesilver(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19
Fhaze:
Take a look at this and compare it to keeping naira in the bank

With Jupiter perps liquidity provider JLP you get:

An apy of 100% + and more opportunity if the JLP increases in price

Let's say you put $1k that means in one year you get at least extra $1k + and if JLP prices does a 3x
That's like a $6k

For those that have high liquid and are scared to be a degenerate or throw money into shitters

Please give hints on how to enter
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HODGracious: 10:38pm On Feb 19
DeBruno1:
Matic will reach $3 in bull run because it's a solid project.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Erums(m): 10:59pm On Feb 19
GRACEGLORY:

Once BTC breaks the resistance, it will be up in smoke.

Shiuld we buy now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 11:42pm On Feb 19
Lucasinho:

Hmmm....are you sure about this?
100%
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucasinho(m): 12:04am On Feb 20
Hudson777:
100%

Are you the owner of the coin?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:08am On Feb 20
Ojimmu95:

What about doing it using mexc exchange?
Won't it work?

I don't see the same offer on MEXC. It is only Binance I see it in.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:17am On Feb 20
FuckingNaira:

When did Igbos ...

You don carry tribalism come this side.
The same thing that is burning Nigeria down to ashes, even if you want to say that, there are better ways of wording your thoughts.

"Since when did our Igbo brothers Start begging" or "since when did the people from the Eastern part start begging for food." I can go on....

Plus Alamajiri is not a beggar, An Alamajiri is a male child of the Northern Islamic group, who leaves his home and comfort in search of experience and knowledge. You could call it sacrificing.. just like NYSC.... In other-words, Dangote, Dantata, and Dankani sons all did Alamajiri.

Now, since I am Igbo, let me answer your question without being tribal... I shall use Ilu (proverb) so that you can translate and whatsoever your mind suspects would most likely be the answer...
The answer to your question is that "Since the hunters have learned to shoot without seizing, Eneke the bird has learned to fly without perching."

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:32am On Feb 20
Binance is the biggest crypto exchange in the world.
Btc/usdt is supposed to be the most traded coin in cryptocurrency. Cos most ppl convert their local currency to that.

But look at Nigerian naira and usdt volume. More that BTC and usdt. I'm not even talking about the p2p. This is just spot

Eur/usdt is 31million in volume. And you tell me that binance has no say in the drastic fall of the Nigerian Naira.

A day volume , just a day is in billions of dollars.

Read about money, read about the market makers and you got your solution.
Nigerian government should force binance to stop spot trading . This is an emergency!!! The p2p can go on, but that spot trading is open to manipulation by market makers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 7:43am On Feb 20
FuckingNaira:

Imbe.cile f*cks off
You low class yahoo boy seeking attention
Thunder fire your ass there
Werey!!
But
Wait oooo
When did Igbos started doing doing almajiri like this ?

I saw this the other day but I just ignored. Them swear for una for this Nairaland with tribalism? If you have problem with somebody, you don’t have to drag an entire tribe along with the person. Who the economy no dy affect? Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw, Esan, Beni, and all tribes in Nigeria, all get people wey dy suffer and beg too. Why will you mention Igbo only when talking about begging? You for use the word Nigerians but you chose to show your hate for Igbo. Illiterate.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:47am On Feb 20
Since Binance launch ngn spot trading @750, there has been drastic downward of ngn. Il sure you can't access spot trading if in ngn(to be confirmed) but outside Nigeria, it's very much accessible to MM to short the currency. Something similar happened with the russian currency, Binance was forced to closed the spot trading. If you want to short a Nigerian currency t should be done on a regulated channel. Pls if anyone knows tinubu I'm here to provide a solution to y'all problems. I'm very serious, I have all the datas but I don't come cheap. Beneficial to everyone . If un no hear word,the usdt will be 3200 in about 3 months when we approach ATH.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realmrsean: 7:49am On Feb 20
Fastt:
Binance is the biggest crypto exchange in the world.
Btc/usdt is supposed to be the most traded coin in cryptocurrency. Cos most ppl convert their local currency to that.

But look at Nigerian naira and usdt volume. More that BTC and usdt. I'm not even talking about the p2p. This is just spot

Eur/usdt is 31million in volume. And you tell me that binance has no say in the drastic fall of the Nigerian Naira.

A day volume , just a day is in billions of dollars.

Read about money, read about the market makers and you got your solution.
Nigerian government should force binance to stop spot trading . This is an emergency!!! The p2p can go on, but that spot trading is open to manipulation by market makers.

good,have always been waiting for this comment grin

next stop #2k/$ grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Chikacha, Kay81 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.