Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3351548 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:32am On Feb 20
leocollins:

Omo bro have tried that stuffs twice and I have one more last shot to Go

I have a video on how to go about this on my YouTube channel.

I will drop it for you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 10:26am On Feb 20
What is happening? Why are there no buy ads on Binance p2p for naira?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 10:31am On Feb 20
nna777:

Btc has reached its resistance @ 52k8. Funds are recycling into Alts. Be patient.
any retracement in play?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 10:37am On Feb 20
Realmrsean:
Hi

Eyinne grin

When will cbn crack down on binance grin
Lols. . .
The major provider for the green back now is binance
Any crackdown on binance now will send naira to 5,000|$

Cbn do not have DOLLAR

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ayomidan: 10:41am On Feb 20
Superpack589:
What is happening? Why are there no buy ads on Binance p2p for naira?
I notice the scarcity this morning
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 10:55am On Feb 20
ayomidan:

I notice the scarcity this morning

Maybe it was just a little glitch or they are testing the microphone on how to remove the feature when CBN finally crack down. It's back now and naira is 1800 and changing fast upwards. God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crvrider: 11:46am On Feb 20
But really, why is nobody talking about HODLing BNB here?

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20
Fastt:
Since Binance launch ngn spot trading @750, there has been drastic downward of ngn. Il sure you can't access spot trading if in ngn(to be confirmed) but outside Nigeria, it's very much accessible to MM to short the currency. Something similar happened with the russian currency, Binance was forced to closed the spot trading. If you want to short a Nigerian currency t should be done on a regulated channel. Pls if anyone knows tinubu I'm here to provide a solution to y'all problems. I'm very serious, I have all the datas but I don't come cheap. Beneficial to everyone . If un no hear word,the usdt will be 3200 in about 3 months when we approach ATH.

I remember when Enyinne made this observation here last year and some people shouted her down.

It is becoming more clear to most people now that Binance is the reason for the fast depreciation of the Naira

I'm sure if you check the data you will find that there has not been an appreciable increase in the level of imports over the past 6 months yet there has been a sustained pressure on the Naira-Dollar exchange rate...this is very illogical and is concrete proof that Binance is the culprit!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leocollins(m): 12:37pm On Feb 20
LincolnOnyeabor:

I have a video on how to go about this on my YouTube channel.

I will drop it for you

Thanks boss i really appreciate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20
The naira sinking faster than I expected shocked . We are in for a long ride in this country.
No light , high inflation on prices of goods . Even thought I earn in dollars , I'm feeling the impart of this hardship undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:41pm On Feb 20
leocollins:

Thanks boss i really appreciate

Here's the video sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd8Xes79lLA

Kindly Like, Subscribe and Share to your Socials sir.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:04pm On Feb 20
I really don't think that Binance as an Organization in itself is responsible.

More like, It's been used as a vehicle by Whales and Billionaires to Shore up and Hedge their Monies.

Noticed that practically no one on Binance Front page is selling for instance #10,000 worth of $$

What happens to the small guys like us who need those for gas fees and stuff.

Well, that's where I come in.

I buy and sell USDT, Litecoin, Solana BNB, AND BTC ooo.

Kindly Patronise me sirs and Ma's.

My WhatsApp contact is 0. 701496 4921

Or you can quote me on this Thread and I'll do well to respond.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 1:06pm On Feb 20
ElectronicMoney:

I remember when Enyinne made this observation here last year and some people shouted her down.

It is becoming more clear to most people now that Binance is the reason for the fast depreciation of the Naira

I'm sure if you check the data you will find that there has not been an appreciable increase in the level of imports over the past 6 months yet there has been a sustained pressure on the Naira-Dollar exchange rate...this is very illogical and is concrete proof that Binance is the culprit!
Do you know the meaning of “SAP”?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Queseda: 1:29pm On Feb 20
ElectronicMoney:

I also said same thing on another thread but people said binance have no effect

https://www.nairaland.com/7989789/edun-cardoso-olukoyede-fresh-bid/4#128271774

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 1:31pm On Feb 20
ElectronicMoney:

the price of everything in the online market is controlled by the top people binance is one of them.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight: 1:32pm On Feb 20
Do not joke with the people controlling the financial market
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20
narite:

Do you know the meaning of “SAP”?

This depreciation that Naira is experiencing has noting to do with Structural Adjustment Program SAP of anything related to the IMP this is pure artificial manipulation!

You people can deny it all you want, it does not change the fact!

Which yeye SAP policy will make Naira fall from N1,650 yesterday morning to over N1,820 today? A significant percentage of importers have suspended activities due to the very high exchange rate because if you import at such a high exchange rate no one will by whatever you are importing because purchasing power of the populace has been eroded.

The depreciation is due to manipulation, that is the only logical explanation.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by united4men: 2:20pm On Feb 20
But why are vendors on binance not selling
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by united4men: 2:24pm On Feb 20
But why are vendors on binance not selling?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crvrider: 2:31pm On Feb 20
Queseda:

I also said same thing on another thread but people said binance have no effect

https://www.nairaland.com/7989789/edun-cardoso-olukoyede-fresh-bid/4#128271774

But the currency of other countries are also being traded, so why is Nigeria's case different?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 2:52pm On Feb 20
Those expecting deep btce retrace have missed d 65500 boat
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:57pm On Feb 20
GRACEGLORY:

The $48K now likely until BTC reclaims the $52K area. At that reclaim, $53K boom!

Believe me, their are more buyers than sellers though.

Edited

BTC is attempting a big move above $53K now. It’s going up in smoke

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:59pm On Feb 20
ElectronicMoney:

When there is a problem, the easiest pointer may not necessarily be the cause of that problem.

Are you saying Naira is the only currency traded on Binance? The same Binance that is saving other countries from their government, the same crypto that wheels power to ordinary man, e reach our own, e don turn to our major problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 3:05pm On Feb 20
ElectronicMoney:

This depreciation that Naira is experiencing has noting to do with Structural Adjustment Program SAP of anything related to the IMP this is pure artificial manipulation!

You people can deny it all you want, it does not change the fact!

Which yeye SAP policy will make Naira fall from N1,650 yesterday morning to over N1,820 today? A significant percentage of importers have suspended activities due to the very high exchange rate because if you import at such a high exchange rate no one will by whatever you are importing because purchasing power of the populace has been eroded.

The depreciation is due to manipulation, that is the only logical explanation.
You do not deeply understand how it works.

You guys keep blaming artificial manipulation, the CBN rates is now at 1500 all the way from 900. Is Binance responsible for the CBN rate too?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 3:16pm On Feb 20
Ban binsnce let's see if dol won't hit 5000+ in a flash

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by okwentency: 3:39pm On Feb 20
yom2:
Please for those who are yet to complete the ice quizz, kyc verification and bnb address link , do this before February 28 to avoid loosing all ur hard earned coin. For the quizz, U have 3 attempt. Take ur time and read d knowledge base section to pass it. If U don't pass on d first attempt, learn from d first attempt before U embark on d second attempt. Hurry up!! U can contact me for further assistance .
Please, which quiz are you talking about?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 4:12pm On Feb 20
GRACEGLORY:

We might not see 53k as close as it stands until after halving.

See u at 43k soonest...

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:41pm On Feb 20
GRACEGLORY:

Looking at the charts

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 4:46pm On Feb 20
Fastt:
Binance is the biggest crypto exchange in the world.
Btc/usdt is supposed to be the most traded coin in cryptocurrency. Cos most ppl convert their local currency to that.

But look at Nigerian naira and usdt volume. More that BTC and usdt. I'm not even talking about the p2p. This is just spot

Eur/usdt is 31million in volume. And you tell me that binance has no say in the drastic fall of the Nigerian Naira.

A day volume , just a day is in billions of dollars.

Read about money, read about the market makers and you got your solution.
Nigerian government should force binance to stop spot trading . This is an emergency!!! The p2p can go on, but that spot trading is open to manipulation by market makers.

I said this long time ago when we were at N900 to a dollar and many came up saying Binance has nothing to do with the uptrend of dollar against Naira.
The current situation of Naira isn't driven by economic conditions, it's purely speculation and manipulation by some unscrupulous people.
Same happened to Russia ruble! Vladimir/Russian government gave Binance very high conditions that forced them out of Russia.
Go check ruble now...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 4:59pm On Feb 20
Bullish99:

I said this long time ago when we were at N900 to a dollar and many came up saying Binance has nothing to do with the uptrend of dollar against Naira.
The current situation of Naira isn't driven by economic conditions, it's purely speculation and manipulation by some unscrupulous people.
Same happened to Russia ruble! Vladimir/Russian government gave Binance very high conditions that forced them out of Russia.
Go check ruble now...

Russia rubies every time, what of other countries currency that are on binanace, instead of u lot to face the realities, keep blaming binance, and not ur FG.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckingNaira: 5:01pm On Feb 20
Bullish99:

Go check ruble now...
Lols. . .

So, binance is also responsible for CBN own rate which is today 1,605|$

CBN Today intraday high 1,712

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElasmoBranchii(m): 5:13pm On Feb 20
Fastt:
Since Binance launch ngn spot trading @750, there has been drastic downward of ngn. Il sure you can't access spot trading if in ngn(to be confirmed) but outside Nigeria, it's very much accessible to MM to short the currency. Something similar happened with the russian currency, Binance was forced to closed the spot trading. If you want to short a Nigerian currency t should be done on a regulated channel. Pls if anyone knows tinubu I'm here to provide a solution to y'all problems. I'm very serious, I have all the datas but I don't come cheap. Beneficial to everyone . If un no hear word,the usdt will be 3200 in about 3 months when we approach ATH.

Come guys. Is it possible that other whales on binance that are not necessarily Nigerians are the cause of the sell pressure on the naira?

For all I know, Binance only allows ngn spot trading, I don't trade forex but I think you can also short ngn with leverage in the forex market and the forex market has more trading volume so why do you say that binance with just spot trading is the cause of the selling pressure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) ... (3669) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Dundalk(m), Humphery09(m), Cecegrace(f), Veenbanks(m), Robnectar(m), Yampotatocarrot(m), THUNDER4real(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.